Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" Rose purred.

"Yeah."

"I can tell," she went on. "Do you wish you'd fucked Ryan's big ass?"

"Ummmm..." Angelina still felt less enthusiastic about penetrating.

"Or maybe put your face between those big cheeks and lick his hole wet for me?" Rose added.

"Yeah," Angelina responded, unthinking, "sounds great."

"Heh. You'd do lots of depraved things to make me happy, wouldn't you?" and she pressed her lips against Angelina's neck to suck a hickey onto her.

"Ngah! Well, obviously," Angelina said.

"Hmm, yeah it is obvious what a slut you are, isn't it? It was so easy to corrupt you."

Angelina opened her mouth to speak but couldn't, feeling overwhelmed by Rose, grinding against her, beneath her, filled up with her words, marked with her hickey, still gaping from her cock, under her power, consumed and, yes, corrupted. Deep breath. "Before I met you," she managed, "I think I was already kinda corrupted by your videos."

"So I didn't even have to know who you were to make you my slut, then," and Rose gave her a sharp bite on the neck. "Good to know. So, you're too much of a bottom bitch to want to fuck Ryan's ass for yourself... But would you do it for me? So I could watch?"

"For you, Mistress," Angelina breathed, then thought to add, "as long as he's into it."

"You know he is," Rose murmured. "But what I want from you today, Angelina, is for you to give me those boys. And put your cock in them."

Heavy breathing. "I know."

Low irritated rumble. "There's this scenario I've had a fantasy about, Angie, with two boys and two futas, that I haven't gotten the chance to do because of Dolly, but I think it'd be perfect for this. All you'd really need to do is just follow my lead, let me describe it for you..."

Into Angelina's ear, Rose sketched out the plan. Delicious idea, though Angelina felt deranged for finding eroticism in what Rose was describing. Maybe this wasn't her, maybe Rose was just taking her into her own desire with the lustful tone of her voice and the frotting of their cocks against each others' bodies. Probably, she didn't really want to do it, probably she just wanted to lay here with Rose and drink in her lust and become filled with her fantasies. Probably.

In any case, they were shaken from their reverie by an alarm on Angelina's phone going off. "Oh," Angelina said, "that was just to let me know when I need to leave for class, in case we got, heh, carried away."

She wriggled to get out from under Rose, but Rose didn't release her.

Angelina gave Rose an expectant look. "Um?"

"Yes?" Rose had that smug grin on her face again.

"Could you let me go? So I can get to class?"

"Tell me where they eat."

Angelina struggled uselessly against her. "Rose," she whined.

"Tell me Angelina. I've got nothing to do today but be a menace. Could menace those boys, or... I could menace you. How mean do you think I'm capable of being? Do you like the idea of spending a couple weeks tied up in my basement? I'd make sure the other girls went down to have their way with your holes over," and she planted a kiss on Angelina's forehead, "and over," kiss, "and over."

What the fuck, what the fuck, Angelina's heart beat faster, her stomach seemed to crunch into itself, her blood felt like poison ice racing through her... Don't show fear. "How do you know I wouldn't like that? You've made me into a freak, after all."

"Hmm, I did, didn't I? But there's a certain pleasure in taking someone willing and pushing them past their breaking point. You know I like to break things."

Angelina didn't reply, too focused on keeping her breathing steady.

"But I know you're into my plan for those boys," Rose continued, "I could feel it burning off of you as I talked about it, all the little moments where your breath caught in your throat, the little changes in the rhythm of your thrusting against me. Do you think you can hide yourself from me Angie?" She gave Angelina a long, penetrating stare, and Angelina felt some piece of her soul incinerate under her gaze. "You know," a more coaxing tone, "just cause you tell me where they eat, doesn't mean you're responsible for anything. Maybe I'll lose interest and do something else. Maybe you'll be a very brave girl and out what I'm trying to do to those boys. Who can say?"

Breathe steady, breathe steady. "I wanna turn that alarm off. Hard to think."

"Then let me release you. Tell me."

"Fine," Angelina spat, "they eat at the Northern Dining Hall. Probably, they'll be there at 1:00."

And Rose climbed off her, lurked behind her as Angelina ran over to her sweatpants to grab her phone. "Now, was that so hard?"

Angelina didn't reply, just went about dressing herself.

"Heh, obviously something was hard," Rose went on, putting a hand on Angelina's shoulder. "Your dick REALLY liked hearing about my plans."

Angelina took a moment to carefully consider a response. She pushed an airy giggle out of herself. "My dick likes hearing you say anything, Mistress."

"Hmmm, and everything I say is depraved, so," Rose shrugged, "what does that say about you?" She handed Angelina's backpack to her. "Here you go. I put some rope in it."

Angelina's brow furrowed. "Why did you put rope in it?"

"So I have it later."

"Ah. Anyway, this was fun. I'll see you later."

She moved toward the door, and Rose lunged, pressing Angelina between her body and the door. "You'll be seeing me later today, in fact."

Trapped, heartbeat quickening. "Maybe," Angelina squawked, and slipped out the door before Rose could react.

As she stumbled out to her classes, the dread of what she'd done crept through her. Such an easy little thing to tell Rose where to find them, but something awful had been set into motion.

Her brain could generate ways to avert this, yes. She could just not show up at the dining hall, not point the boys out... but then Rose might guess who they were, or maybe just abuse someone else. She could give the boys a warning, sure, but... well...

She remembered hearing from a psychology major that the brain came to its decision before you consciously decided what you were going to do. And as she walked through the campus she couldn't shake the feeling that none of these escape routes felt convincing because she had already made up her mind about what to do, just like she had made up her mind to go to Rose this morning.

Strange how the mind functioned. She could feel a thought slithering beneath her consciousness, not fully entered into her internal monologue but already distinct enough that her mind recoiled from the act of thinking it. Too dangerous, too massive in its implication.

The thought, she could perceive, was adjacent to all that "eye for an eye" morality stuff, adjacent to the idea that for justice to be done, someone who has killed ought to be killed.

Given that logic,

Well.

Perhaps. Perhaps it was right to pay rape unto rapists.

Oh God. It was in her head now, clinging to the decision her body had already made. Strange, should be easy to dismiss, even people who were pro-death penalty wouldn't advocate... that. And Angelina wasn't pro-death penalty, in fact, she'd never been an eye for an eye person.

But. Well.

It actually seemed apt, in its way, or at least the logic was compelling. She'd never liked the death penalty because it was so final, so purely destructive, nothing good about it except the removal of the perpetrator, if you assumed that was a good thing. But this awful thing she was thinking... Well, it had the potential to teach them what they'd done, show them the harm that violation of consent can cause, make them know it with their bodies.

But even if they learned nothing, there seemed a sort of justice in making them live with the horror of what they'd done. That was the thing that had maddened Angelina when she'd heard them talk, the pig-ignorant obliviousness to their own actions, the dismissal of other people's emotions. Make them see what they were, make it hurt, let it burn...

Her cock was stiffening. Oh no.

She tried to think about something else, anything else, but she couldn't stop thinking about those boys. Deep breath, calm yourself, step away from the anger. And the breathing helped with that, but without the anger, her thoughts were still full of their pretty faces. She remembered the fantasy of the blue eyed boy fucking the curly boy, how she tended to imagine the curly boy hurting from it. Hurting just a bit, sure, but she could've imagined something nicer. It seemed she was more drawn to sex when it involved pain. Well, that was hardly an epiphany, there was a reason she was so obsessed with Rose and her videos.

She was physically present in her class but psychically absent, deep in her own skull, unable to participate or engage. Once it was over, she found herself walking in the direction of Northern Dining Hall, body flushed with numb dread. Her brain burned with the hope that Rose wouldn't be there.

No luck. Rose was leaning against the outside wall of the dining hall, now wearing a miniscule leather skirt and skimpy purple top and a pair of sunglasses. Stunning, of course, so much flesh out, she must be cold on this crisp day, but regardless, the sight of her was mouthwatering. That, Angelina assumed, was the point, to be too desirable for either the boys or Angelina herself to resist.

"Hey killer." Rose smirked as Angelina approached the door. "Buy lunch for me?"

Yes Mistress. As Rose stepped toward her, Angelina rushed to wrap her in a tight hug. "I missed you," she whispered. "I've been feeling so weird."

"You are weird," Rose replied, her tone warm. Tiny peck on the cheek. "Now c'mon, let's go make you weirder."

Angelina shuffled into the building, Rose by her side. Somehow her body managed the task of handing the cashier her card and moving through the line to get a burger and fries, same as Rose got. Rose was already shoving fries into her mouth as Angelina received her food. "The quality has gone way the fuck downhill since I was a freshman," she said, shaking her head tragically. She swiped a bottle of hot sauce off the condiment table to drown her burger patty and french fries in red, and then they moved into the dining area.

The two boys were sitting across from each other in their usual spot. Moment of truth. "Are they here?" Rose's soft voice in her ear.

Angelina nodded and tilted her head in the boys' direction.

"Oooh, Angie's got some good fuckin' taste in boys," Rose cooed. "Alright, let me lead. Say as little as you need to. Don't ruin this for me."

Standing right behind the curly boy now, looking at Blue Eyes, Rose said, "Hiya!"

His eyes almost popped out of his head when he looked up at her; half a second later he put on a cocky half-grin. "Hey there." He almost didn't sound nervous.

Curly, meanwhile, had his head turned to look at her, undisguised lustful terror on his face. His gaping mouth managed a weak, "H-hello."

"Mind if we sit here?"

She didn't wait for Blue Eyes to finish saying, "Yeah, for sure!" to pull a chair out next to Curly and gesture for Angelina to sit, before stepping around the table to take a seat next to Blue Eyes.

"Name's Rose," she said, stuffing a couple french fries into her mouth, "my friend there is Angelina. What's your names?"

"I'm Tom," said the blue eyed one, "he's Evan."

Evan, the curly boy, gave a stiff wave.

Rose nodded. "Just trying to help my friend Angelina here break out of her shell a little. Out of curiosity," she popped another fry into her mouth, "have you noticed her before?"

It barely seemed like they noticed her now, Angelina thought resentfully, their attention was on Rose. Tom gave Angelina a glance, "Uhh yeah, think I've seen her around."

"I didn't really notice her," Evan mumbled, scratching the back of his curly hair.

"Really? She's been creeping on you two for a while," Rose said, a cruel flash of delight crossing her face as she watched Angelina squirm.

"Is that so?" Tom turned his blue eyes back toward Angelina, actually studying her for the first time.

Angelina could feel her cheeks burning. She couldn't look at him, just glanced down at her meal, took the burger to her lips for a bite, eyes fixed down.

"Oh yeah," Rose's lips smacked as she chewed, "she's been sharing some absolutely degenerate fantasies with me."

"Huh. Wouldn't have guessed." Tom sounded amused, Angelina felt judged.

"She was telling me all about how she thought you two would make a cute couple," Rose continued.

An explosive little, "Ha!" from Tom, now his hand went up to touch his face. Angelina had a vivid sense that she could smell the discomfort emanating off him. Probably delusion, but it helped her feel bold enough to look at him. He shook his head, "You're crazy."

"Maybe," Angelina replied. She glanced over at Evan, and drank in his nervousness. She put on a smirk and watched him flinch. So easy to make them uncomfortable. Interesting.

Evan pushed a scoff from himself. "What are you, like, a fujoshi or something?" Sounded distinctly like he was trying to be insulting but couldn't muster the venom to sell it.

Angelina shrugged, "I don't know what that means."

"Oh, she's a huge fujoshi," Rose assured him. "But I mean, it's not that weird a thing to think about." She reached across the table to stroke at Angelina's chin. "Don't you think her and I would make a cute couple?"

Tom's grin was massive by now, disbelieving, adoring. Slight shake of his head. "I mean, that'd be hot."

"Mmmm I agree," Rose rumbled, before lunging forward to plant a quick kiss on Angelina's lips.

Tom let out a breathy little sound of delight.

"I think we'd be a very cute couple," Rose said, staring deep into Angelina's eyes, making her melt, "but my wife would get mad. Hard to find a safe place to, y'know," she paused, looking between the two boys, both of whom seemed captivated, "be together. Say," she nibbled her lip, just like Domi, "I know we just met and this is, like, sooo crazy, but would you guys maybe let us use your dorm room to, y'know, be intimate? You could watch..." and she twirled a strand of her hair.

"Yeah! Yeah, definitely," Tom gushed.

"One thing," Rose went on, playing like she was hesitant to say it, "we were talking and we sorta had this fantasy of," she waved her hand in front of her face, "well, if you get to watch us play with each other, it'd really get us going to watch you guys play with each other."

Tom blinked several times. "Um," he pushed a few flat laughing-type-noises out of himself as he rubbed his jaw, "what, um..."

"Hey, we could make a competition out of it!" Rose said. "What I'm picturing is, we put on a show for you, we make out, play with each others' titties, while you," she pointed at Evan, who was sitting stiff and wide-eyed, "and you," pointing at Tom now, "jack each other off. And whoever gets the other one off first gets to join in and play with us."

Tom was shaking his head, massive grin etched into his face, trying to pretend he wasn't head-underwater uncomfortable. "You're crazy, you're both crazy, goddamn."

"Yeah, we are," Rose shot back. "Are you?"

Tom seemed unable to look up from his food. A long moment spent with his mouth hanging open, poised to speak. "Look..."

"I mean, hey," Rose shrugged, then wrapped an arm around Tom's shoulder, saying right into his ear, "I'd very much like it if we could do this, I know Angie would too, but if you're too much of a chickenshit," and she removed her arm from his body, "I'm sure we can find some other boys."

Disappointed look on Tom's face when Rose broke physical contact. He gazed over at her, conflicted knot of desire behind his eyes.

"I can't do that," Evan said.

Tom looked across the table at him. A bit of mischief danced in his eyes. "What's the matter dude? Afraid you'll lose?"

"Well," Evan said. "Well..."

"C'mon, this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, you gotta seize experiences like this."

"I mean," Evan squirmed, "I'm with Viv--"

"Fuckin' are you, dude? I thought you were pretty sure you'd fucked that up."

Silence from Evan.

"Don't ruin this for me man."

In a small voice, Evan replied, "Okay."

At this, Angelina couldn't help giggling. Both boys looked up at her. "I honestly didn't think," Angelina managed through her laughter, "that you'd be this easy."

About ten minutes later, they were all in a dorm room in Waylon Hall, standing around each other. No one seemed quite sure what to do with themselves, except Rose, who emanated a haughty impatience.

"So, uh," Tom started, "what do we, uh..."

"You sit together on that bed," Rose said, gesturing toward the bed by the window, "and we'll get freaky on this one."

Tom nodded and began moving toward the bed, giving Evan a stiff nudge to get him moving too.

"Oh," Rose added, "and get your dicks out, both of you."

At this, both boys paused. Evan started scratching the back of his head; Tom's hands hovered over his belt buckle.

Rose looked them over, expectant. "Ugh, don't you wanna see these?" She groped at her own breasts over her shirt. "They don't come out until your dicks are out."

Tom nodded and hastily unfastened his belt to let his jeans and boxers fall, revealing his hard cock, thick and veiny.

Rose gave his cock an approving look and glanced over to Evan. "You too, sweetie."

"Right, right," Evan mumbled, and dropped his jeans.

"Wowwww," Rose cooed, "I wouldn't've guessed yours was bigger!"

Big stupid grin on Evan's face while Tom grunted. "I mean," he seemed unable to look at it for any length of time, just taking repeated brief glances, "it's longer, a tiny bit, but mine's thicker, that's what really matters."

"Sure, hun," Rose said. "Boy, you guys are both so hard already. Looking forward to jacking each other off that much?"

Another disgruntled noise from Tom. "I was just looking forward to seeing your titties."

Rose peeled the skimpy top off to reveal her nice full breasts, nipples standing hard. She stroked underneath them with her hands. "Like em?"

Both boys nodded.

"Well, only one of you gets to play with them. So," she made a vague wave of her hand, and when they continued standing there she made a jerking off gesture, "get going!"

"Right, um, heh," Tom sat down on the bed. Making a point not to look at Evan's butt, "C'mon, dude, she told us to sit."

As Evan gingerly lowered himself onto the comforter next to Tom, Rose piped up, "That's not all I told you to do."

"Right, right." Tom reached out, but his hand couldn't quite seem to make its way to Evan's shaft, squeezing the air a few inches above it several times.

Rose clucked her tongue. "Look at these chickenshits." She turned back and gestured at Angelina to approach her.

Dutifully, Angelina stepped forward. Her cock was securely tucked, but she'd still been worried about getting a hardon while they were doing this. So far, that didn't seem like a risk, the uncomfortable energy in this room was too potent for her to feel horny. But when Rose wrapped arms around her and gave a quick bite on the neck, "Ah!" Angelina could feel her shaft start to stiffen, her thighs tightened together to suppress it.

Rose put a hand on Angelina's chin to turn her face towards hers. Lips open, tongue out, she moved her face toward Angelina's, but pulled back before contact, leaving Angelina puckering at the air. Rose was looking back at the boys. "Are you still not doing it?"

The eager anticipatory looks on both boys' faces turned into shifting nervousness again.

"Hmmm," Rose licked the air in front of Angelina's face, "my tongue is desperate for you to start jerking each other off. Are you really gonna leave me hanging?"

It was Evan that grabbed at Tom's cock first. Tom let out a startled little gasp at the touch, sounded like pleasure. He immediately seemed embarrassed. "F-faggot," he muttered, "so eager to touch my dick..."