Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another vague nod, and Angelina poured some lube down Tom's belly onto his cock, before stepping forward to press herself against him. After a few thrusts against his body both of their cocks were slick with lube. He was gasping, sounded pleasurable. His enjoyment, and the slippery sensations of their hardons rubbing together, helped Angelina feel a bit human again. "You like it?" she asked, her voice eager.

"I don't know," he panted. Now his eyes were searching hers, some kind of desperation, ashamed longing, "I don't wanna, but," heavy breathing, his eyes fell from hers into her cleavage. "Your tits are nice. I dunno."

"Okay. Your dick feels nice," Angelina replied, big stupid grin all over her face.

Despite himself, he burst out grinning too, and opened his mouth to speak, but whatever he was going to say was cut short by Rose smacking his ass. "Hmmm, ready for it bitchboy?" Angelina could see her lining her cock up against his sphincter.

Tom let out a whimper, "Ohhh God."

"Rose, be nice," Angelina pleaded.

"Nah."

And she began pushing in. Immediately, Tom's eyes widened, and he let out a low, "Oh!" that elongated into a shocked, "OHhhhhh!" as the cock drove ever deeper.

Rose clamped both hands over his mouth. "Shut the fuck up," she purred, "GOD you're tight."

And in a swift final thrust she buried the rest of her length in him. He jolted forward, into Angelina, but Angelina stood still to hold him in place.

"Nahhh, bitch, we're not letting you get away," Rose said.

Muffled by her hands, Tom was babbling, "Oh my fucking God it's huge, Jesus Christ, fuck, it hurts, you're gonna break me with that thing!"

"Yeah? I hope I do," and she gave a rough, violent jab.

"OW! Jesus-- OW!"

Rose's mouth was hanging open, strands of saliva running between her lips as she released a long, libidinous, "Haaaaah, I feel your hole twitching," and she stabbed in again.

High pitched yelp now.

"Rose, stop it," Angelina said.

"Play with his cock if you're that worried about him."

So Angelina's hand went down to stroke Tom's lubricated member. From behind Rose's hands came a trembling little whine of pleasure, his taut muscles relaxed a bit, he made twitchy needy little thrusts into Angelina's grip. "Better?" she asked.

"I guess," came the muffled reply.

"Very good," Rose's voice was taunting, "I think you're ready for some MORE!"

"OHHHH God!" Tom wailed.

"Heh heh. Hey Angie, did you get any precum on you from that?"

Resentful sigh. "I did."

"See, he likes it really," thrust.

"OH!"

"Hmmm, I'm turning you into a depraved anal whore, bitchboy," Rose murmured, "one thrust--"

"ARGH!"

"At a time. Yeah, I'm gonna do better than breaking your hole, Tommy," sharp jab.

"FUCK!"

"I'm gonna break your fucking brain, gonna hollow you out--"

Oh, that one looked painful, Tom's whole body shook as he let out a series of jittery whimpers. "Rose," Angelina said.

"Until there's nothing left in you except lust for cock," thrust, "cock," thrust, "cock--"

"Rose, this is too much for him."

"Hehe, yeah."

"Please, stop doing this to him."

"Maybe he'd be coping better if you were stroking his dick better, did you ever think of that?"

Deep breath. "Rose, please, stop."

No shame on Rose's face. "I'll stop if you agree to fuck him."

"Rose, c'mon--"

"No, you come on. Or, preferably, cum in him, heh. Look, you knew I wanted to see you with your dick up one of these boys."

As Angelina tried to summon a response, Rose slid her hands off of Tom's mouth. "Please," he gasped, "please, stop this, no more-- AH!"

"I'm not gonna let this stop, Tommy. But she's got a smaller cock and she's not a big sadist like me, so I think it'll be easier for you." Nails ran down his shoulders. "Sound good?"

Desperate head shaking, "No, no..."

"Fine by me," she slid her cock all the way out before ramming it back in.

"HOH!"

"I could keep hurting you with my cock all day," another slamming thrust in.

"Nnh! Oh fuck," his eyes looked wet, he looked down to hide his face.

"But if you've had enough," Rose gripped a fistful of his hair, tilting his head up so he was looking at Angelina, "beg my Angelina for her cock." Another rough thrust. "Beg!"

"I want your cock," he gasped, "please, I want your cock, ohhhh thank you."

Rose had pulled out and released his hair; he collapsed against Angelina's body, breathing heavily. Angelina's arms went around his body to hold him, hoping she was giving some comfort. This is perverse, she thought, I don't deserve to comfort him, I'm part of this.

He hugged her back, and as their bodies rubbed against each other Angelina noticed that both their cocks were still rock hard. Well, apparently there was some eroticism in this. For both of them. How strange.

"Soooo," Rose sang as she circled around them, "how do you wanna do this, Angie?"

"Can we," Angelina could hear the whine in her voice, goddammit, "at least take a break?"

"Nope!" Rose was giving her an intense look, expectant, probing. After a moment of Angelina not replying, she sighed. "Fine, I'll direct both of you. Sounds fun." She clapped Tom on the shoulder; he flinched hard. "On the floor on your back Tommy, legs in the air so my girl has access."

Tom didn't move; Angelina's arms tightened around him.

Rose let out an irritated rumble. She grabbed his buttock. "On your fucking back, Tommy, or my dick goes up your ass again. Or is that what you want?"

"No, no," such a gray voice, Tom slunk out of Angelina's clutches and laid down on the floor.

Rose circled back behind Angelina. "And I want you down there on your knees, get his ankles up on your shoulders."

Angelina hesitated. Rose put hands on her shoulders and pushed her downward. She relented, got down on her knees, her cock hovering right outside his gaping hole. She met his eyes, anguish passed between them, Tom silently pleading, don't, don't.

"Well?" Rose queried.

"Can I get some lube." She sounded gray too.

Rose handed her the bottle. She worked it onto her cock. She attempted to put some on Tom's hole, but the second her fingers touched the sphincter he winced.

"C'mon, what now?" Rose demanded. Angelina felt hands stroke her hair. "It's those big sad puppy eyes, huh? You softie."

"I guess."

Rose strode around in front of Angelina again, standing with one foot on either side of Tom's body. Despite herself, Angelina couldn't help perking up at the sight of Rose's powerful thighs and hard cock in her face. "Well then," Rose began bending her legs, like a squat, "I'll just have to hide those eyes from you."

Her ass was approaching Tom's face. His eyes widened. "No! Nono--"

She sat on him. "Theeeere we go," she murmured, rocking her body to get comfortable on his face. Muffled sounds of protest came from beneath her. "Hey, a lot of boys would love to be in your position. Yeah, you're welcome."

"Is he okay?" Angelina asked, looking down at his chest. "Like can he breathe?"

"Oh yeah, totally. Hey, hey," she snapped her fingers in front of her own face, "look at me. Don't worry about him. Imagine you're fucking me, yeah? C'mon, push in."

Compelling stare. Angelina started to slide in.

His hole was gaping and her cock was well lubricated, the head slid into the warm world of Tom easily, but she heard a pained grunt from beneath Rose and paused.

"Hear that? He can breathe," Rose snorted. "Keep going."

Angelina held still.

"Mmm, you're so gentle, aren't you?" An affectionate stroke of Angelina's cheek and she moved her face toward Angelina's, lips open. Angelina leaned in to kiss her, but Rose pulled back; Angelina moved forward to chase Rose's lips, accidentally pushing her cock deeper into Tom. Hard moan from him at that, squirming, tensing muscles, fuck, sorry, fuck, but it was so warm and comfortable inside him, her cock throbbed pleasurably against his insides, she found herself continuing to drive deeper. As the base of her cock came to rest against his ass, Rose at last gave her lips to Angelina, letting their tongues penetrate each other's mouths, deep and wet. Rose's mouth fell away to whisper into Angelina's ear, "Fuck that hole."

Angelina gave a hesitant thrust; another grunt, but this one seemed softer. Maybe he was adjusting.

Rose's hands were on Angelina's hips. "Keep going, sweetie." Angelina thrust in again, and again, careful, deliberate; she listened for Tom's reaction, but whatever sound he made was drowned out by Rose's long, "Yeahhhh, just like that, enjoy yourself. Hey you," and she reached behind herself to yank Tom's hair, "don't just sniff me, gimme that tongue. I said gimme-- Ahhhh there you go, fuuuuuck," her eyelids fluttered, "it's been fuckin' forever since I got my ass eaten."

"Oh?" Angelina had fantasized often about Rose sitting on her face, being forced to eat her out. "I'd eat your ass if you wanted."

"Hmmm," Rose was gyrating on Tom's face, rubbing her cock against his upper chest, in the throes of her sexual enjoyment, and the sight made it easy for Angelina to maintain a steady rhythm of fucking, easy to feel that she and Rose were sharing a moment together. It felt good to top again, she realized, the hole squeezing and rubbing every inch of her hardness. A thoughtless rough thrust was followed by a sharp noise of pain, and she paused.

"Nah, don't stop," Rose insisted. "Hey, the sooner you get off, the sooner it's over for him."

Angelina sighed, and gave another thrust.

Rose reached forward and started stroking Tom's still-hard cock. "That's better for you, isn't it boy? And keep licking me-- Oh!" In time with Angelina's next thrust, a little spurt of precum had shot out of Tom's cock and fell on his chest. "Yeah, this bitch likes it," Rose teased, taking the precum off his chest with the index finger of her free hand and bringing it up to Angelina's mouth. "Taste what you did to him, baby."

Dutifully, Angelina licked the fluid off Rose's finger. "Salty," she said, feeling absurd.

"Yep. Oh, Angelina, so conscientious. I remind you again how he said he'd fuck your unconscious body if I'd choked you out."

"Yeahhh..." It wasn't deliberate, or at least it didn't feel deliberate, but she noticed herself fuck into him a little harder, a tingle of glee as she realized she didn't care much if it hurt, "Yeah, he's bad isn't he?"

"Hmmm, and I'd have let him do it, too," Rose murmured, "I'd have sat on your back and talked dirty to him while he fucked your asshole, and I'd be rock fucking hard the whole time."

Hearing Rose speak those words in that sultry tone, her eyes pouring out adoration, made Angelina delirious. She felt depraved, but she wasn't sure her cock had ever been quite this hard, throbbing against the flesh of the hole as her thrusts tore through it. "Dirty girl," she gasped.

Rose pressed a greedy kiss into her mouth and pulled away. "So are you, sweetest. We're a bunch of dirty pigs rolling around in our filth. No morals down here in the muck, philosophy girl, me and you and him deserve every little thing you can think to do, so fuck to your heart's content." A sharp inhalation and her eyes fell from Angelina's face down to observe the twitchings of Tom's body. "Look at him fucking my hand," she purred, before petting his thigh, "and feel how taut his thigh muscles are. This boy's about to burst."

"Oh. Okay." That was good, Angelina supposed, though she felt dissociated from Tom's personhood, being reminded of it was jarring.

"Fuck him hard," Rose said. "Hard as you can. It'll make the orgasm more intense. Make him fall in love with getting assfucked."

Angelina obeyed, throwing her body into the task of ramming him, rough and fast and dirty, drinking in the way Tom's hips moved against her cock, the tensing of his stomach muscles, the now-constant dribbling of precum as he made desperate little upward stabs into Rose's hand. And drinking in Rose, too, her blazing eyes, as she ground her hardness against his chest.

A loud moan from beneath Rose's ass and a fat burst of cum shot up, hitting Angelina on the edge of her jaw. She was already giggling when Rose's tongue lapped the cum off. More drops of cum hit her breasts and belly and ran in rivulets down her flesh.

"Pleased with yourself?" Rose breathed.

"We're so gross," Angelina gushed between the giggles.

"Yeah we are." In a sharper whisper, "Don't you dare stop once he's done. Heh, I'm not stopping."

So Angelina kept going. As the bursts of cum stopped, the moans of pleasure turned uncertain, and then they turned back to unmistakeable grunts of pain.

"Good girl," Rose whispered to her, her hand twisting and squeezing at Tom's cock, the nails of her other hand leaving deep scratches in his twitching belly, "is he tighter?"

"Yeah," Angelina gasped, God it felt good. She was lost in the thrill of doing this dirty thing with Rose, lost in the rough friction of sphincter against her cock, the rhythm of her rutting, so easy to keep going, so easy to find the distant sounds of protest amusing. "He's squirming," she hissed, "I think he's trying to get away."

"Heh. No chance of that. Cum in him Angelina, own him, mark him, make him your territory." A breathless hungry voice, at once issuing commandments and voicing feverish hopes, Angelina wanted badly to satisfy her.

"Yes Mistress."

Their focus was broken by the sound of Evan's computer chair rolling past them. "Oh hey, he got his legs free," Rose observed. "Where you goin' buddy?"

He seemed to be rolling toward the door. Evan had been quiet since early on, Angelina had pretty much forgotten he was there, watching. What must he think of her...

Rose got on her feet and strode toward him. "You're not going anywhere, actually," she said as she pushed the chair back to its previous position. She turned it so he was facing her and put her forehead against his. "I'll let you in on a secret," she murmured, "I was lying when I said I wasn't gonna fuck you."

Evan let out alarmed muffled noises into the balled-up top in his mouth and shook his head.

"Ohhh, I know you're excited," Rose put her hands on the collar of his shirt. "Heh, I am too," and she began tearing the shirt open, rubbing her leaking cock against his chest once it was exposed.

"Jesus Christ," a dull haunted voice, Tom's. Angelina looked down at his face for the first time since her cock penetrated him. His cheeks were red. He couldn't seem to meet her eyes.

Stale gross feeling sat in Angelina's belly now, the erotic high seemed a million years ago.

"I believe," Rose didn't look up from her work unbinding Evan's hands from the chair, "that I told you to cum in him."

Dull weary dread on Tom's face. Angelina stayed still.

"If it helps you get there," Rose added, "I'll be putting on a show for you."

Angelina closed her eyes, listened to Tom's breathing. Hold in your head that he wanted to fuck your unconscious body, remember how he'd been a corrupting influence on Evan.

When she opened her eyes the exhaustion on his face no longer moved her. She just saw a naughty boy, beneath her, under her power.

"Tell me," she said, "what's the worst thing you've ever done to a girl?"

It took a moment for him to register that he was being spoken to. "Huh?"

An impulse struck, and she gave him a sharp thrust, making him yelp. That felt... good wasn't the right word. Exciting, there it was. "I asked what the worst thing you've ever done to a girl was," and she rammed him again.

"Fuck," he spat, "why do you wanna know that?"

"I know you're kind of slimy," she said, punctuating it with another thrust, "I want to know how slimy. So tell me," slam, "tell me!" And she settled into a rhythm of hard rough fucking.

"Gah, fuck, I, shit, hard to, fuck, think like this," he managed. "Can you stop?"

"Well," Angelina realized as she spoke that she was a bit short of breath from the exertion, "Mistress ordered me to cum in you," breathe, "and I obey her. Maybe it'll help me cum faster to hear about your dirty deeds. So tell me."

She broke her rhythm to give him a deep punishing rut, holding her cock deep, savoring his yelp and full-body spasm and the whole of her hardness buried in his warmth. She started dealing a steady stream of deep little jabs, barely withdrawing her cock but still feeling the caress of his hole all over.

"Fine! I guess, fuck, one time some buddies and I ran a train on a girl who was passed out drunk!" Tom yelped. "That's probably the worst."

"Probably?" She gave a cruel jab. "Dirty boy."

He opened his mouth to reply, but their focus was pulled by the sound of Evan making a short, muffled, "HM!" followed by a longer, "Mmmmngh..."

Angelina looked up to see that they were on the bed, Evan lying prone with Rose draped all over his body, malicious delight as she watched his face contort from that first plunge in. "So, Evan," Rose teased, "is that more noise than that girl made when you put your dick up her ass, or less?" She drove deeper, Evan's eyes widened, the pitch of his smothered pain noises went higher. "Heh, she took it better than you, didn't she?"

Some noises that resembled words, Angelina couldn't make them out.

Rose seemed to, though. "Oh, she got away, huh? Well, get away bitch," a forceful thrust of her hips pushed a heavy grunt from Evan, "fucking do it."

Angelina watched as the muscular thrusts kept coming, as Evan's eyes clenched shut and Rose's arms tightened around his upper body, and all the while her smile seemed to sharpen, her eyes seemed to brighten with that unholy fire. Oh, she was beautiful, and terrible, and powerful, and everything, and everything, and everything, and Angelina felt unspeakably blessed to witness her, some strange smolder where her ribcage met her belly.

She pulled out of Tom. He breathed a sigh of relief, "Did you finish?"

A cruel smirk sprang to her lips. His face fell at the sight of it. "Not yet. Get on your knees, I want you to watch."

Soon they were both kneeling on the floor facing the bed. No resistance when Angelina's cock drove back in, just a dull noise of discomfort. She wrapped herself around his torso, trapping his arms against his body, once again drinking in the sweet sensation of his skin all over hers. "You stopped fighting it," she murmured.

"Yeah."

"Good boy."

"Okay."

She rested her head on his shoulder so she could watch Rose. "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Uh huh."

"Do you like watching her rape your friend?"

"No."

Angelina let out a soft little, "Heh." Sounded like a noise Rose would make. "I like watching. And I like making you watch. You know I overheard you talking about what he did with Viv, right? That's why we're doing this. It's your fault, I think, you corrupted him."

An attempt at speech that resolved into a whimper. A few moments later the soft sounds of sobbing. Soothing, like rain outside her window while she snuggled under a blanket, her body soaked in his warmth, her cock wove through his body, her mouth ran over his shoulder to nibble and lick and suck the salty sweat from him.

Rose turned her head to look at her, and Angelina fell into her gaze, for a moment they seemed to be one flesh, one entity, one multipronged fucking machine. "You're close, aren't you?" Rose asked.

"Yeah," Angelina breathed, realizing it was true as she said it.

Rose let out a low rumble. "I've been edging myself for a fucking while. I wanna cum together with you, sound good?"

"Yeah." Her mouth felt sticky.

Rose's focus returned to the boy beneath her. Hands gripped two fistfuls of hair, her rhythm tightened. "Gonna breed you, bitchboy," she hissed, "gonna fill your guts with my jizz, gonna make you my little cumslut--"

"AH!" The first shot of semen blossomed out of Angelina. The force of this orgasmic rapture propelled her body to fuck the next burst deep into Tom, and the next, and the next...