Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," said Rose, "you guys are in a race to make each other cum, you're already falling behind. Get to it."

"Fine," and Tom wrapped his hand around Evan's dick.

"Ow! D-don't squeeze like that."

"Heh heh," Rose turned back toward Angelina. "Let's give them their show, huh Angie?"

And she pressed her lips against Angelina's, filling her mouth with her tongue. The boys started making aroused gasping noises at the sight of them kissing. Interesting feeling, weird and slutty and exposed, but Angelina found it easy to let Rose use her. Rose's hands snuck under her sweater, nails running up the bare flesh of her belly to squeeze at her nipples. Too much, Angelina let out a little nasal whine of protest, and Rose, eyes blazing sadistic glee right into hers, seemed to be sucking her pain noise down. One of the boys let out a moan at the sight of her discomfort. Weird feeling, weird weird...

Rose pulled herself off of Angelina. Wide lust-drunk smile directed at Angelina as she asked, "You boys like the show?"

"Yeah," Tom breathed.

"Goooood..." Rose nibbled her lip. "Take your sweater off girl, the boys wanna see what you got under there."

Before the sweater even hit the floor, Rose pounced, clamping her lips over her nipple to suck a hickey onto it. At this Angelina tensed up, hands balled into little limp-wristed fists hovering next to her body, wincing at the feeling of blood vessels snapping until she couldn't help squealing, "Rose! Please!"

A feral growl as Rose released her nipple, casting an admiring look down at the bruise she'd left. "Get on the bed, Angie."

Angelina stood still, trying to slow her breathing.

Rose grabbed her wrists and threw her onto the bed, before climbing on top of her. "Hmm, you see the hickeys on her neck? Some of those are mine, some I don't know where they came from. Naughty girl..."

"Yeah," that was Tom, his voice breathy and lustful, "she didn't seem like such a slut."

"Heh," Rose smirked down at Angelina, "she used to be a nice girl before I turned her into a slut. Isn't that right?"

Adrenaline rushing, Angelina tried to wriggle out from under Rose, but Rose's hold on her wrists was too tight. "Tell them, sweetie," Rose murmured, "how many cocks have you sucked this week?"

"Two, no, wait," Angelina remembered Ryan, "three."

"Mmmm," Rose leaned down to rub her nose against Angelina's, "promiscuous, disgusting creature. I think you deserve another bruise."

And she moved her face down to suck on Angelina's other nipple. "Nnnh!" Angelina shoved on the top of Rose's head to try and get her off, useless. She glanced over at the boys, still jerking each other off, now seeming unselfconscious about touching each other's cocks. Some flicker of arousal at that, but more potent was the embarrassment, of being overpowered and bare and abused for their entertainment. Her eyes met Evan's and he looked away, seeming a bit ashamed. A glance over at Tom, and he just stared at her, naked predatory lust in his eyes.

At last, Rose released her. "Hmmm, look at those nice purple nips," she breathed, before driving her hands into each areola for a rough pinch.

"STOP it!" Angelina yelped, her hand swatting at Rose's cheek. Ineffectual, but Rose gave her a sharp smack across the face as retaliation.

Tom sucked in a messy preorgasmic gasp at that. Rose's eyes darted over to him. "Like that? I probably should've warned you boys, I like to play rough. Do you think you can handle my roughness?"

"Yeah," Tom panted, "yeah, for sure."

"Mm." Her eyebrows raised and she gave Angelina a knowing look. "Do you think they're ready for my roughness Angie? I don't think they quite know what they've gotten themselves into."

Angelina just glared up at her. Her cheek still stung.

A cluck of Rose's tongue. "Disrespectful eyes you're giving me. I can show them," her hands wrapped around Angelina's throat, poised to squeeze, "just how cruel I can be. Well," high giggle, "can't show them everything, gotta save some surprises for the winner."

And she pressed down on Angelina's throat. Angelina's mouth widened, futile gasps for air, panic, this wasn't part of the plan. Rose's breathing was excited, there was a frightening fire dancing in her eyes. "Tell me boys," she said, "if she ends up passing out, would you be willing to fuck her unconscious body so I can watch?"

"Yeah." Of course that was Tom.

"Gooood boy. Oh, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She'd just be happy to be included, isn't that right?" Sadistic grin. "I mean, if you're not okay with that, Angie, feel free to say something."

Angelina tried to speak, all that came out was an empty rattle.

"Heh. That's what I thought. Do you think you can hold onto consciousness until one of them cums? Or are you too weak?"

Brain burning, time crawling, Angelina gripped Rose's wrists to try to wrench her hands away. Stupid, she was so weak and stupid, fuck, fuck... Her brain lit on a memory, Valerie telling her and Ryan, "If Rose ever gives you trouble, either of you, go for her nipples. It's her weak spot."

She let go of Rose's wrists to reach up and squeeze her nipples as hard as she could.

Reaction immediate; hands fell away from Angelina's throat, and as she took in her first desperate gasp of air she saw Rose's face, eyes bugging out, lips stretched wide in a twitchy grimace. Whole body tense, hands clawing uselessly at the sheets on either side. "Stopit stopit stopit," she hissed, pain and rage burning in her eyes.

An icy wave of terror swept Angelina's body, her muscles tensed, her fingers pinched the nipples tighter, squeezing a little whine of protest from Rose. She seemed so helpless. All at once the bright panic resolved into something more assured. Now Angelina was tingling with a sense of power.

Desperate needy breaths from Evan. She had almost forgotten that they were putting on a show, and now that she was wielding some sort of power it didn't feel as degrading. It felt... nice. Exciting to have other people witness Rose under her power. She had the strangest compulsion to see how far she could push this.

She shoved Rose to the side and rolled her by her nipples onto her back, climbing up so she was straddling her. Enraged little breaths and gasps from Rose the whole way, but right now the murder in her eyes was just funny to Angelina. "Wow," she teased, "Valerie told me your nipples were your weak spot, but I didn't realize how bad it was."

"Fuck you," Rose whimpered, "I'll fucking kill you-- NGAH!"

Angelina twisted Rose's nipples. "Then do it."

Rose twitched and glared at her.

Angelina felt a bit of precum trickle from her tucked cock. She started grinding backward and forward on Rose's belly. "Ooh," she cooed, "I feel myself getting wet down there." She smirked. "Tell me, Rose, can you feel my wetne--"

"AH! GODdammit!"

Angelina's head turned over to look in the direction of the boys, just in time to see a jet of semen burst from Evan's cock, shame mixed in with the pleasure on his face.

Tom's hand jerked away from Evan's cock, upper lip tense with disgust, before swatting Evan's hand away from his own. "Alright, you lost, now let go of me, Jesus."

"Sorry... sorry..." Evan's breathing was heavy as the next spurts shot out of him.

Angelina was too caught up in watching the spectacle to maintain her grip on Rose's nipples, a fact that she became aware of when Rose gave her a sharp punch to the solar plexus.

She fell onto her back, gasping for air that wouldn't go in. Rose was suddenly above her, glaring down with rage and pride and lust and territorial fervor all mingled together. "I'll punish you properly for that later," she intoned.

Angelina nodded. Her lungs at last seemed to be working, deep breath in.

"But right now," Rose got on her feet and took a step toward the boys, "we've got a winner and a loser, don't we?" Her eyes were fixed on Evan, which Tom seemed a bit miffed by. "So, you got off on seeing me in pain, was that it?"

Evan shrugged, seeming sheepish, not looking up at her. "I guess."

Rose clucked her tongue. "Nasty boy."

"I guess I found, like, the role reversal hot, like you were in control and then lost-- Hah!"

There had been a glob of semen clinging to the underside of his cockhead, and Rose had scraped it off with her fingers, making him flinch. She lifted the semen up toward his mouth. "Eat it."

He shook his head.

She pressed it against his lips. "Eat. It."

Her fingers pushed into his mouth, and it looked like he licked it off.

"Good boy," she purred. "Say, your cock gets really sensitive after you jizz huh?"

"Yeah," Evan said, then, "Hey!"

Rose had wrapped her fingers around his softening shaft. "Hey." She squeezed hard.

Evan's whole body squirmed. "Stop it!"

"I don't wanna." She gave the cock a twist.

"Nnh! Fucking stop!" He swatted at her, ineffectual.

Tom scratched his cheek. "So, um..."

"Right. Didn't mean to ignore you, sweetheart," and Rose released Evan's cock to glide over to Tom, pressing a deep, hungry kiss into his lips. When she pulled away, his lips moved forward to try to meet hers again. Rose giggled at this, and brushed his cheek with her knuckles. "Like that?"

"Yes, God, please," and again he moved for another kiss.

She stopped him with a finger on his lips. "First," she turned a malicious grin back toward Evan, "I'm gonna tie him up. Heh, your punishment for losing is that you have to watch, mkay?"

A heavy sigh, and a sad, defeated little, "Okay."

"Good boy," Rose ducked over to where Angelina had set her backpack, unzipping it to retrieve her rope, "it's so much more annoying when they put up a fight."

Rose took Evan by the hand to sit him in the swivel chair by the desk. Tom sat watching. "So, uh, you do this a lot, huh? Tying guys up?" Curiosity mingled with a bit of fear. "Even if they're, uh, fighting it?"

"Well, not recently," Rose finished binding Evan's wrists to the arms of the chair, and was getting started on looping a rope around his shoulders, "but yeah, I used to be a real menace before I met my wife."

"Heh, nice," said Tom, seeming a bit unmoored, uncertain, almost hiding it behind a dopey smug grin. "I don't get why a guy would try to fight you, personally. Maybe if they were gay or something."

"Yeah well," Rose turned her wide evil smile back toward Tom, "I can show you why they fight me."

The fire in her eyes was too bright, Tom had to look down, his gaze landing on her breasts. "Haha, nice, nice."

His eyes found Angelina, still lying on the opposite bed. "So," he said, seeming to have regained some smugness, "are you also a menace?"

Angelina had been caught up in watching for long enough that she'd half-forgotten herself as a presence in the room. Tom's gaze had a quality that made her uncomfortable, she felt jittery and exposed and stagnant, not sure what sort of persona she wanted to wear now. "Sometimes," she said.

"Nice." Tom nodded. "I'm a menace too."

"Yeah, I know," Angelina said coolly.

"Heh. What does that mean, what do you know--"

"I didn't used to be bad," Angelina went on, "Rose has been corrupting me." Kinda like you've been doing to Evan, she didn't say.

"Eh, we've been corrupting each other, I'd say." Rose seemed done with tying Evan up. She walked back to the center of the room, bending down to pick up her skimpy purple top. "I was trying soooo hard to be a good wife, but this one walked into my life and," she stood up and took Angelina's chin into her hand, "I simply couldn't resist fucking her brains out."

That burning possessive look again, that greedy tongue entered Angelina's mouth again. Felt like her soul was being slurped down. Tom let out a loud horny gasp at the sight, and Rose's eyes left Angelina to burn at him.

"I bet you couldn't," he said. When Angelina glanced at him she noticed that he was stroking his cock. "She's got great titties, huh?"

"I thought so," Rose murmured, giving Angelina's bruised nipple a sharp tweak before flitting back toward Evan. "Open wide," she said; when his mouth was open, she stuffed her balled-up top into his mouth, before working the straps around his head to hold it in place.

He looked up at her, eyes begging. "Ih hurr," he managed, "oo igh."

"Too tight? Tough. You get to suck on my boob sweat, kinda more than you deserve as the loser, don't you agree Tommy?"

"Oh, sure," Tom replied. "But hey, I'm starting to get impatient, what do I get for being," he waved his dick back and forth, and winked at Angelina, "the winner?"

"Hmmm, you're in for a mind blowing experience, I assure you." Rose breezed over to stand next to him, stroking his hair. Her eyes met Angelina's. "Hey Angie, remember when he said he wanted to fuck your unconscious body?"

She's trying to bring out my aggressive feelings, Angelina thought. "I remember."

Rose smirked. "And how did that make you feel?"

Right now, Angelina's head was buzzing, anger at Tom, his stupid shameless pretty face, that disrespectful leer from those gorgeous blue eyes. And, of course, she couldn't help finding Rose magnetic, couldn't help enjoying the way she wielded power over people. The suspense of knowing that the boys were oblivious to the fact that they were futas was electric, there was a manic glee in being Rose's coconspirator. There was a strong desire to be what Rose wanted her to be. A monster, then.

Felt bad. Should feel worse, but... She'd gotten a taste of sexual sadism pinching Rose's nipples, she could still recall the full-body tingling sense of power. She wanted to feel it again.

And well, Tom did have it coming. And he was pretty...

Her cock was about as hard as it could get in its tucked position by now, it ached to be released. She knew Rose wanted it out too. Oh God, what a thing to do to these boys, what a thing to become.

Rose snapped her fingers. "How did it make you feel?"

Unsure what to even say. Just escalate, that's what she wants. "I feel like seeing him naked."

"Definitely." Tom's grin was still big and smug. Stupid boy. Angelina grinned back.

He got up off the bed and peeled his shirt off. As he bent down to get the wad of jeans off his ankles, Rose stood up behind him and gave his ass a sharp smack.

"Ah!" Noise of surprise that he managed to resolve into a laugh, "Ahaha, wow, you spanked me," he burbled. "Kinda stung."

"Mmm, good." Rose was rubbing his ass, greedy look in her eyes. "You like what you see, Angie?"

He was slender, Angelina thought, not a lot of muscle definition, but the curve of his hips was pleasing. He'd look good in a slutty crop top... "He's alright."

"His ass is nice," and Rose smacked him again, making him yelp.

"Hah, wow, you girls really do like to play rough," he blurted.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it sweetheart," and Rose hooked a loose arm around his neck, bending down to nibble at his cheek while her other hand tugged the waist of her skirt down until her cock sprang free, stiffening rapidly until her tip was standing inches from his backside. "Say Angie," Rose's eyes locked onto Angelina's, "wanna show him what he's in for?"

She waved her cock to punctuate the statement. Angelina's heart was beating out of her chest now, head underwater, cold flame enveloping her, her stiff cock throbbing in its tucked position. Her eyes darted over to Evan, it seemed he couldn't see Rose's cock from this angle, but if Tom turned his head he'd know, fuck, fuck...

Rose beckoned with her finger. Angelina found herself standing, shuffling toward Tom with tense thighs.

He seemed amused by her demeanor. "You okay?" he asked, voice teasing.

"Just nervous," her mouth managed. She was close enough now to run fingers down his torso, giving the peach fuzz on his belly a gentle stroke before her fingers went down to wrap around his cock.

A breathy gasp and a convulsive jerk forward, followed by a more deliberate thrust into her hand. "You like that dick?" he murmured.

"She's seen bigger," Rose teased. She thrusted her own cock a little closer to his body and mouthed, "Do it." Her eyes eager, her desire infectious.

Angelina closed her eyes, still stroking Tom's cock as she put her other hand on the waist of her sweatpants. Moment of truth. She felt seized up.

She heard Tom go, "Yeah, well--" and somehow his voice spurred her to yank her sweatpants and gaff down, exposing her cock to the air, delicious, finally free to grow to full hardness.

First thing she heard was Evan's muffled grunt of alarm. Panic, shit shit shit, she opened her eyes to see Tom with his gaze fixed on her cock. Dopey vacant expression, like he didn't quite see, until he did, his eyes widened, his muscles stiffened. "What the f-- uk!"

Rose had tightened her arm around his neck. "Touch him with it," Rose hissed.

Angelina rushed forward to press her body against his, delicious sensation of skin on skin, cock on cock, her next inhalation was trembly, but the sound of it was drowned out by a loud gasp from Tom. Oh my, that was a delectable sound.

Triumph danced in Rose's eyes. "Hear that? He likes it," she teased.

"No! No I don-- Oh shit."

Rose had at last pushed her cock against his backside. "Yeah, mine's even bigger isn't it," she murmured. Slowly grinding against him, her arm unlatched around his neck so she could reach out to put hands on Angelina's shoulders, holding him in place between their bodies. She planted wet kisses along Tom's shoulders, taking greedy sniffs of him. "I can smell your fear, bitchboy, I can taste it. You're fucking delicious, you know that?"

"I didn't, I don't... I can't..."

Angelina could feel him tremble. She could also feel his cock throb against her body. Otherworldly mix of emotions right now, this beautiful boy caught between them, reduced to a shivering wreck, her and Rose working together. She put her hands on Rose's hips to feel the movement of her thrusting, and ground her own cock against the front of his body, pressing herself tighter against him. "I'm squeezing you," Angelina said, and she giggled, feeling silly.

"Taste him with me," Rose breathed.

So Angelina planted her lips on his cheek, and again, gave him a lick, a nibble.

She could feel his jaw opening and closing, at first not quite forming words. "If I'd known... I'd never have--"

"Hey dumbass, why'd you think we wanted someone who knew how to stroke a dick?" Rose taunted. Her hands left Angelina's body to squeeze his ass as she positioned her cock in between his cheeks so she could run her shaft along the crevice.

"What are you doing?" he demanded, his voice hushed.

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" Rose's voice was warm and dreamy.

"Are," he had trouble bringing himself to ask it, "are you gonna fuck my ass?"

"Yes."

He shook his head, "No."

"Yes."

"Is it gonna get mean?" Angelina asked, feeling a flicker of shame.

"Yes."

Okay then. The warmth of the bodies she was touching slipped away from Angelina, she stood there ice cold.

"Gimme some lube, Angelina," Rose purred.

Vacant nod, she kneeled down to fish in her sweatpants pocket for the lube bottle, half-numb to the soft useless mumbles of, "Don't, don't do this, don't..."

"Quiet," Rose whispered.

Angelina handed the bottle up to Rose. "Stand," Rose said, "rub against him again. Hmmm, it was hot to watch."

"Okay." As Angelina lifted herself back up, she searched Tom's eyes for some sort of recognition. All she could see was fear and tightness and revulsion. Fair enough.

Rose handed the bottle back to Angelina. Once again rubbing her cock against his ass, she murmured, "Feel how slick that is?"

"Yep," Tom croaked.

"It's gonna go up you soooo easily, don't you think?"

"Oh God..."

"Hey," Rose tapped Angelina's shoulder, "pour some lube between your bodies. And I told you to rub against him."