Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuck yes!" With a few rough thrusts Rose pushed herself over, her mouth spread, her body shook, the tension visibly flowed out of her into Evan's clenched-up frame. Gorgeous sight, gorgeous sense of union with Rose as Angelina's body flooded with creamy satisfaction, the last few little spurts emanated out of her.

When she was sure it was over, she let go of Tom's body. "I'm done."

He fell forward, hiding his face. As Angelina looked down at his slender backside and the raw gaping hole between his round glutes, she felt a strong warm emotion toward him, possessive, grateful, but her warmth was punctured by the realization that he was still weeping.

Felt a bit unreal that he wasn't in this bliss with her. She put a soft hand on his shoulder, it was good to touch him again, "Hey."

He rolled over to smack her hand away from him. "You said you were done!" A half second of eye contact, razor sharp bolt of hatred shot from his soul into hers, and he hid his face on the floor again. "You got what you wanted, fucking..."

Okay. Well, of course, really. She'd known what this was. A second ago she'd loved what this was.

Rose, meanwhile, had removed her top, now soaked with saliva, from Evan's mouth to put it back on herself. Evan was hiding his face too. "Sorry," he said, "I'm sorry for what I did."

"Okay." Rose was sliding her skirt back up. "I'm not."

She strode over to where Angelina was sitting crumpled up on the floor, legs bent up against her torso, her forehead resting on her knees. "Hey killer," her nails grazed Angelina's scalp. "You gonna get dressed?"

By some mechanism Angelina got her clothes back on and slunk out of the room alongside Rose, shuffling down the hall with eyes fixed on the floor.

A few doors down Rose's fingers caught her chin and tilted her face up to examine it. Rose's eyes were gleaming with a besotted pride. It almost made her feel better. Almost didn't make her feel worse. "Got you."

"Yeah."

Rose lunged for her, pressing her back against the wall. "Kiss me you little whore."

So Angelina gave her mouth to Rose's, let herself be occupied, touching her tongue with hers in an abject act of worship. Good to be her creature, good to be her broken thing, good to feel her body squeezing hers against the wall, maybe if she went limp enough Rose could crush her into nonexistence, that'd be perfect. She wrapped her arms around Rose and felt some bleary sense of peace.

Rose's breathing was excited when she pulled her lips away. "Wanna go again? The world is full of naughty boys, lots of lessons we could screw into their slutty little heads."

"I don't wanna--"

"Hmmmm, we've finagled our way into a boys' dorm, you know? We could rape our way through every boypussy in the building, turn this place into our harem, our whorehouse, conquer a little empire together and rule like absolute fucking tyrants."

"I don't feel good about this Rose."

Her fervor seemed to break a bit. "Kay."

"This was a mistake, okay, I don't wanna do anything like this again."

Dismissive snort. "You will."

Angelina spent a long moment quiet, holding her and being held. "Walk me out?"

"Fine."

Soon they were roaming the campus together, hand in hand, autumn wind billowing all around them, Rose grinning like a loon. "I really needed this," she said, "I needed you."

"You have Dolly," Angelina said, feeling in some vague way that this should be a rebuttal.

"Yeah. I'd just missed living like this." Her joy, her satisfaction, it seemed so pure, Angelina didn't think a human person could see her smile and not be happy for her.

But probably only a sick fuck like her could still feel that way knowing what she knew. "You were doing better, you weren't doing this anymore."

"I like doing this. So do you."

"Um--"

"Don't," her voice sharpened, "lie. I watched you."

Angelina considered how to respond. "I don't want to like it."

"Heh. Too bad sweetie."

They had made their way to Angelina's building. "I'm gonna go lie down," she said.

Rose didn't release her hand. "When am I going to see you again?"

"I don't know."

Rose twisted her arm behind her back, and Angelina grunted in protest. Rose smirked. "That hurt?"

"Yep."

"Good. Oh, I have half a mind to run away with you, disappear across the country and live together and fuck together and do what we want. I was imagining you riding shotgun with me, but if I have to tie you up and stuff you into my trunk, that's cool too. You wanna leave me alone right now, you wanna go fuck that roommate of yours, I can tolerate that. But I need to know when I'm going to see you again."

She twisted Angelina's arm harder, Angelina had the fear Rose might snap a bone. "Gah, um, Sunday?"

Rose lessened the pressure, though she still did not release Angelina's hand. "Why not tomorrow?"

"I have homework."

"Oh, damn, that's crazy. Fucking, why not do it Sunday and see me tomorrow?"

I want a break. I need a break. Can't say that, ha ha. "I want," she started, "I want you to miss me." A followup statement flushed through her brain. "I want you to fuck me like you missed me." All it took was stepping into the role, and suddenly it was true again, she was looking forward to their next encounter. God fucking dammit.

Rose seemed somewhat appeased by this. "Mkayyy..."

"Honestly," Angelina chanced to slide her hand out of Rose's grip, and Rose allowed it, "it might be better to wait til Monday, when Dolly's out of the house again. Don't want her to get suspicious."

"Myeah..." Rose was considering it. "Dammit, I guess you're right."

"Two days to let the desire build," Angelina gave Rose a stroke on the arm.

"Yep." Rose scratched at her cheek. "Fuck, man, we just... Heh, I was literally walking hand in hand with you in public. Dolly's here on campus, I don't actually know where she'd be at this time, we could've been seen." A deep inhalation, and she put a conspiratorial grin on. "Living dangerously together, heh heh."

She gave Angelina a tight hug, then released her. "Come back to me," she said, her eyes serious.

Angelina nodded. "I will."

"And bring the demon I woke up in you."

Right. That. "How could I not?"

"Good girl." Rose did a quick kissy face at her and turned off in the direction of Sodom House.

Angelina stood in front of the building for a while, feeling dazed. She felt less bad than she had before. Almost good. She half believed she'd go about her day like normal.

Instead, once she got up to her room she lay down on her bed and stayed there, not moving, not thinking, not feeling, just numb and empty.

She knows where I live now. Ah, shit.

The door opened. Domi was here. The moment she got a look at Angelina's face, she put her bookbag down and came over to sit next to where Angelina's head rested, stroking her hair. "What happened?"

"Don't," Angelina noticed her voice sounded close to tears, something of a surprise. Pathetic.

Dominique withdrew her hand. She seemed saddened.

"You didn't do something wrong," Angelina insisted, "I just don't think I really deserve..."

"Did she make you do something?"

Stiff shrug. "I did things. Don't know if she made me."

Dominique sighed. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Angelina shook her head.

"Alright. Maybe we can lie together, just be quiet--"

"No. Just leave me alone."

Dominique seemed for a moment like she was about to stand up, but she didn't, just stayed there beside Angelina. "I want to give you some kind of comfort, I don't want to leave you alone like this. I want you to feel better."

"I don't wanna feel better. Don't wanna feel anything."

A hand fell on Angelina's cheek. Felt nice, Angelina couldn't summon the will to remove it. "I don't like to see you feeling bad, I really wanna help you out of this. I love you Ange."

Painful flare of hope and warmth at that. "I don't think I deserve that."

"I don't care. I don't care what you did or how bad it was, I love you. Man, like, I told you what happened with that boy in the hotel, right? But that doesn't stop you loving me."

"I guess. I dunno. Oh, God, everything is so fucked up, Domi. I don't wanna be a person anymore."

"That's fine," and here Domi leaned down to nibble Angelina's cheek, "we can be creatures together. Just mindless beasts."

"Yeah." At this, Angelina rolled over onto her back so that her lips could meet Domi's, giving her an upside-down kiss, hands going up to stroke her frizzy black hair. "Oh, I wanna just be your beast."

"Fuck yes," Dominique's lips left Angelina's mouth to taste her neck, then down to her collarbone, and into her cleavage...

It wasn't long before their clothes were gone and they were bare and hard, grinding against each other, heavy breathing in the gaps between deep tongue kisses. "I wanna fuck you so bad," Dominique murmured into Angelina's ear, "are you good with that?"

"Yeah." Angelina felt desperate for it, felt like being loved by Dominique would legitimize her in some way.

"And, uh, how do you feel about more bruises? More, I guess, pain play stuff. Would that be too much or--"

"Be reckless with me," Angelina said, "be as rough as you like." Her temptation was to add, "I deserve it," but no, that would spoil the mood. "I want it." There it was. Domi didn't need to know why she wanted it.

A hasty smear of lube over Domi's cock and she bent Angelina's legs up to drive in. A bit too fast, it stung, but with Domi's face close to hers, mouth releasing humid breath, those hungry lustful eyes glowing down at her, it was easy to endure, easy to find pleasure in the pain. "Fuck me," Angelina gushed.

A soft growl and Dominique gave a rough jab, and Angelina grunted, and Domi sucked in an excited breath at the sound, and she jabbed again, and again.

"I can bite you, right?" Domi asked.

"Yes!"

Domi's teeth bit Angelina's shoulder, hard, growling against her flesh as the thrusts kept coming. "Yeah, there's a nice bruise," Domi murmured after withdrawing her mouth. Hands grazed Angelina's breasts. Domi clucked her tongue, "Look what she did to your poor nipples," before squeezing them, so much more intense than if they hadn't been bruised, Angelina let out a quivering whimper. "That okay?" Domi asked.

"Yessss!"

More bites, and more bruise play, and nails leaving scratches all over, and the massive cock kept hammering into her, the weight of Dominique's body pressing down on her, delirious ecstatic sense of being crushed, smashed, broken, fucked, fucked, fucked. Even the pain Domi brought was comforting, freeing, in a way that Rose wasn't, because Angelina could feel from every thrust and nibble that Domi was invested in making sure Angelina enjoyed it, deep sense that this was mutual in a way it never was with Rose.

"Hey Ange?" Domi's breathing was taut. "Gimme some pain, please, something."

"How?"

"Dunno," gasp, gasp, "bite?"

Angelina went for Dominique's strong shoulder, cautiously at first.

"Harder," Dominique begged, sounding about to burst, "try to fucking rip me open."

Angelina obeyed, pressing her teeth down with all the strength she could summon, lifting her hands up to claw at Domi's back. Just before her nails made contact Domi let out a sharp, gratified nasal whine, and as the nails dug down Domi broke, heavy moan as her cock fucked her load into Angelina, deep and hard, jagged, unrelenting.

When she was finished, the cock slid out and Domi ran her fingers over her shoulder where Angelina had bitten. "I'm bleeding," she breathed, "you did it," and she dove for a kiss on the mouth, "thank you," and another kiss, and her hand wrapped around Angelina's still-hard cock, fluidly twisting around it.

Angelina found herself thrusting into Domi's grip, but she felt the need to say, "I came so recently, not sure if I can--"

"You will. Ohhhh, my Angelina," her free hand groped at Angelina's face, "you've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

"Yeah." Angelina nodded, somehow not feeling ashamed, just adored.

"Shouldn't let you out, you can't be trusted, gotta keep you on a leash, or tied up, make you my plaything, my slave, my pet." There was a strange dreamy desperation to Domi's speech, clearly post-orgasmic and yet unsated, as if her pursuit of Angelina's orgasm was as urgent as her own had been. "You wanna be my possession?"

"Yeah."

"Wicked thing," wet kiss on the forehead, "I'll make you be good," kiss, "gonna rape the sin out of you."

"Please." Orgasm now inevitable, and imminent. "Please."

Domi's mouth so close to her forehead, she could feel her lips curl into a grin. "I'll fuck you," kiss, "and fuck you," kiss, "and fuck you, until there's nothing left inside you but my good little girl."

Angelina opened her mouth to say "Yes" again, but her voice caught in her throat, desperate twitchy upward thrusts until at last she broke, splashing out all over her belly, mind blotted, body burning bright until the fire subsided and she was left in a pleasant warm glow.

Dominique descended so she could lick the semen off of Angelina, her wet tongue tickling, driving Angelina to giggle and twitch.

They lounged together for some time afterward, the air thick with the smell of sex, legs intertwined, Angelina running her fingers over the muscular expanse of Domi's upper back. "I liked what you were saying at the end there," Angelina murmured.

"Obviously."

"Where did that come from? The concept of, like... raping the sin away?"

"I dunno. Just came to me." Domi sounded thoughtful. "Cause yeah, the idea is usually that being raped is a defilement, but like... It made sense, in the moment, that there's something holy about giving pleasure, being enjoyed. Something purifying, maybe. And I thought you kinda needed to feel purified."

"Yeah," Angelina nodded. She considered saying more, but settled on repeating, "Yeah."

"And like... whatever you did, you're still here, and I can still enjoy you, and we can love each other and give each other pleasure, and that matters a lot. We're not fallen, we're not irredeemable, not as long as we love each other. I dunno."

"No I feel it, it makes sense," and Angelina gave her a squeeze.

But she couldn't help a sort of grim amusement. "Well actually your honor, I'd say Rose and I purified those boys."

Comforting to hear Domi let out a soft, "Heh. So that's what happened."

"Yep." Angelina still felt warm, and loved, and the little flickers of memory penetrating her consciousness weren't enough to spoil that, but, God, that felt kind of perverse in and of itself, that she could lie here feeling good and those boys were going through whatever they were going through. "Oh, it's sick. I'm sick."

"We're sick," and Domi pressed her lips into Angelina's cheek.

Angelina smiled. Fuck it, fuck deserving, she was here with Domi and she loved it.

It was a couple minutes before Domi added, "Seriously, though, I think you should stay away from Rose."

"Yeah." Undeniable, no counterargument at this point. She knows where I live, she knows where we live, fuck, fuck... Not a problem for right now. "I think," Angelina said, "we're gonna have a good weekend."

"Hell yes."

Monday was Monday's problem. The near future looked bright.

*

To Be Continued