Your New Toy

Story Info
Sir's new fucktoy.
1.9k words
4.03
14.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eva!?" I hear your yell from across the apartment. Tossing my textbook aside, I jump up from the couch, practically sprinting towards the bedroom. I wrack my brain as I run, going through the last couple days in my mind and trying to remember if I did anything stupid. I open the door and it takes all my willpower to stop myself from laughing. You're lying on the bed, naked, a broken mess of silicone which, unless I totally miss my guess, used to be the custom sleeve I got you for Christmas ("You know I do have to study at some point?"), in one hand. But it's the expression on your face that kills me. The sad, pleading puppy dog eyes look ridiculous on you, especially since you're the boss this week.

"What happened?" I ask, mostly failing to hide a grin.

"Well, I, um...it broke." The badly hidden grin turns into a badly hidden burst of laughter.

"It's not funny!" You say, anger fizzling into a small smile. "Okay, it's kind of funny."

Climbing onto the bed, I cuddle in next to you.

"We'll get you a new one." I murmur, capitalizing on your lack of clothing to run my hands over your chest while I rest my head in the crook of your neck.

"I know that, but what am I going to do in the meantime?" You ask above me, the tone in your voice leaning towards mischievous by the end of the sentence. Craning my neck to look up at you, the twinkle in your eyes confirms it.

"Of course, I do still have the original..." You say, your hand snaking down to fiddle with the button of my jeans. Knowing there is nothing to do but submit, I smile up at you.

You undo the button and slide the zipper down in a practiced movement. Usually you would play with me, work me up until I'm begging you to touch me, but I guess you're in a hurry because your hand goes straight for my clit. Squirm against you, I press my face into your neck to keep quiet. You stop all too soon, your hand still resting on my pussy. I squirm a little more, rubbing myself up against you.

"The problem is that a good toy doesn't move around so much. And it's much quieter." I look up at you but before I can catch your gaze you turn away, gently rolling me off of you before getting up. I move to follow you but you turn around and give me a sharp look. "And it stays where I put it."

I lie back down, trying to stay still as I watch you get up and walk over to the large armoire, an odd addition to a room with a built-in closet. Of course, it's not for storing clothes. I see you pull out my favorite cuffs, a rich dark leather, and the matching bit gag. Glancing back at me, you grab one more item which you stuff into your pocket before coming back over.

"Hands, please."

I hold out my wrists for you and you grab them, securing the cuffs. Trailing your hands down my body, you pause when you reach my waist to hook your fingers underneath my jeans and underwear, which come off as you continue down my legs. Tossing the garments aside, you buckle the second set of cuffs to my ankles.

"Spread your legs for me, sweetheart. I'm going to need easy access to that pussy of mine."

I oblige, sending my ankles towards the posts at the edge of the bed from which you produce short ropes capped with carabiner hooks. Securing my legs, you climb up onto the now empty mattress space between them.

"Take off your shirt."

It's not easy lying down. I manage to get it over my head but the stupid thing gets tangled around my elbows. Chuckling, you lean forward and help me pull it off, somehow managing to unhook my bra with your other hand. Tossing both aside, you trap my arms above my head, hooking the cuffs first together, then to the conveniently placed screw eye in the headboard. Grabbing the gag, you instruct me to open wide, filling my mouth with the large bit. Your hand goes into your pocket and it's only then that I remember the mystery item.

"Close your eyes, baby."

Following instructions, it's not long before I feel the silky material settle over my eyelids, blocking out any light that might try to make its way through. Your voice in my ear sends a shiver of excitement down my spine.

"Now you're a good fucktoy."

***

I expect you to fuck me right then and there. Take me. Use me. I'm surprised and more than a little disappointed when you turn and leave me there, spread out and panting slightly beneath the gag. I try to slow my breathing, quiet the pounding in my ears enough to hear your footsteps on the hardwood floor. I manage to get it down in time to hear the creak as the bedroom door opens and I wait for the accompanying thud as it closes. It never comes. It takes a few seconds for my brain to remember I'm restrained, and another few to realize that of course you wouldn't leave me alone while I'm tied up. I wait another 10 seconds or so, straining to hear the soft, rhythmic thumps that signal your return. My heart must have been beating louder than I thought, or maybe you were extra light on your feet, but either way I don't realize you've made your way back until I feel the mattress shift as you sit down next to me. The sound of typing reaches my ear and four revelations work their way through my hormone soaked brain in rapid succession. One, you went to go grab your computer off the kitchen counter, such a straight shot from the bedroom that you could probably still see me the entire way there and back. Two, you are currently sitting next to me, probably leaning against the headboard, with your computer in your lap. Three, the only reason you would be on your computer right now instead of on top of me is if you were late for class. Four, you intend to go to class sitting there next to me, my mouth—currently only able to produce unintelligible but unmistakably sexual moans—closer to the microphone than yours. My suspicions are confirmed when I hear your voice above me.

"As much as I want to try out my new toy, getting it all set up has taken much longer than I expected and now I'm late for class. I think I'll probably be able to wait until it's over, but just in case..." You trail off, knowing the things my imagination will conjure up are so much worse than anything you could suggest.

Your voice changes, suddenly calm and caring, and I feel one strong, warm hand on my shoulder.

"Demonstrate your safeword for me, sweetheart." I shake my head, left, right, and left again, muttering the corresponding "Uh, uh, uh" through the gag.

"Good girl. Remember you can always use it, no matter what. Explaining some weird sounds to my teacher is nothing compared to having something happen to you." I nod, trying my best to convey my understanding through the gag. Satisfied, your voice shifts back to its former, mischievous tone.

"Now be a good, quiet slut for me and I'll see what I can do about keeping my computer on mute." You say, your voice moving from mischievous to outright wicked. Eyes wide behind the gag, I mentally clamp my mouth shut as I hear the beginnings of polite chatter signal you've joined the call.

***

I try my best to stay quiet, even as you reach over and begin to run your nails over my body. It starts slow, one finger making its way down my arm, but it gets harder and harder to control myself as you move down to tease my nipples, pinching and twisting them between your fingers.

"Shh, I need to say something." You warn me, your hand leaving my nipples to encircle my throat. I try to breath as slowly as I can, practically holding my breath as you talk. I know it's only a minute or so but it feels like longer before your voice stops and your hand travels back to my nipples, teasing them slightly before moving further down.

Reaching my pussy, I expect you to veer off onto my thighs and I gasp as your fingers go straight for my clit. I feel your hand cover my mouth over the gag. A silent reminder.

It feels like forever before I hear the click of your laptop closing and feel you shift next to me, first to toss said laptop onto the floor, then a wiggle as you pull your pants off, and finally I feel you swing yourself over me, not wasting any time as you lean down and recreate the path of your fingers with your mouth. I know where this is going and I squirm in excitement, trying to get you to go faster. Which of course only causes you to stop, admonish me for moving, and move even slower as you return your mouth to my neck.

When you finally reach my clit I almost cry when all you do is give it a featherlight kiss before pulling away.

"Perfect." You whisper above me.

Your hands come down to grab my hips and I cry out as you thrust into me.

"Shh..." You say above me, a playful reprimand.

I do my best to stifle my cries as your thrusts grow harder and faster. Normally you would start slow, your hands running up and down my thighs, playing with my nipples and rubbing my clit as you fuck me. But today is all about you, and good fucktoys don't need anything besides your cock inside them. Which is exactly what you give me, over and over and over as you use me for your pleasure. That familiar warmth begins to spread up my spine and I lean my head back, pushing against the mattress and biting down on the gag in my mouth as I let it wash over me.

I can feel your hands, your fingernails tiny crescents of magnificent pain where they bite into my hips. I feel the bed underneath me, rocking slightly with your movements, my tits bouncing with every stroke, and I feel the soft leather cuffs against my skin. But more than anything I feel your cock, pounding into me, each thrust sending a new wave of tingling heat up by spine.

"I love this new toy, baby. It's so much warmer and softer than the old one." You say, picking up the pace as you drive yourself to the edge.

It only takes a few minutes before I feel you grow even harder, twitching inside me. Knowing you're close, I do my best to send you over the edge. Tightening my pussy around you, I push my hips forward and pull you deeper inside of me. I feel your cock clench, thrusting deeper and deeper until your hot ropes of cum shoot into me, filling me as you continue to fuck me through your orgasm. Leaning forward, your cock still nestled inside me, you bring your mouth down on my tits, biting and licking them as your hands remove the gag and blindfold. I blink against the light and look up into your eyes as you come down to plant a soft kiss on my lips. Your breath is hot against my skin as you whisper in my ear.

"Thank you for the new toy, sweetheart. It's perfect."