Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 04

Story Info
Elizabeth takes her punishment and gets something more.
2.3k words
4.57
13k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on fire with need as I drove home and the rest of the night. I couldn't sleep, I could only think about what Tristan had said to me. How he had used me. And how I had liked it. I had never thought that I would become the woman that I was. One who not only liked but needed to be used by men. I had never felt so alive as I did when I was with them. I loved Tristan's demanding ways. Alex and his gentle hands and knowing looks and Caleb and his kinky moves.

This might have started as a way for me to repay a debt but it had quickly turned into so much more, something deeper. They had all awaken in me something that I didn't even know was there and I wanted to explore it more. All of it. Wherever it led me, as long as I was with them when I did it.

It had been wrong to disobey Tristan. I knew he was the one in charge. Not only of me and what was done to me but how the others were with me. I should have seen that. I had been greedy when I had spent the time with Alex and Caleb. I should have known that Tristan would find out. That he would be upset and that he would punish me.

At first, I had been excited about the punishment, I had, after all, enjoyed all the other ones I had gotten in the past. But this was truly and completely a punishment. One I had to take, no matter how hard it was to do.

It would have been so easy to play with myself, to even get my dildo out as soon as I got home and find my release. I tried to tell myself that Tristan would never know, but even as I touched myself, as I was driving home, I knew I couldn't do it. He would know. Just like he knew I had been with Caleb and Alex. If this was the punishment for stepping out line, I could only imagine how much harsher the punishment would be if I disobeyed him.

So, I didn't. Instead, I went home and tried to talk to my daughter about her day and be interested. I went about my evening routine and when I went to bed, I tried not to think about how Tristan had looked as he had stood over me. Or how his cock had felt in my mouth. Or how much I wanted him and Alex and Caleb again.

I tossed and turned all night and I was a mess when I came into work the next day. I hoped I looked okay and I was actually surprised that no one really paid attention to my outfit or how I looked when I went to my desk. I was still a bundle of need and nerves as I sat and waited and wondered if or when I was going to hear from Tristan or any of the men again.

Would he keep me waiting all morning? All day? All week? I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take but I was sure that was his point. I resisted the urge to go to his floor, to his office, to even seek Alex to see what was going on. I couldn't. I knew that; it was all part of the punishment, the game, that Tristan was going to make me play. He was holding all the cards; he was the one making all the rules and I had to just go along and take it.

Not only because he still could fire me at a moment's notice or even worse, have me arrested for stealing from the company. But because I wanted to take it. I wanted to do whatever I could to please him, so that he would please me. I had never enjoyed myself with a man as much as I did with him and Alex and Caleb. Tristan knew that and he was going to use it to get whatever he wanted out of me and we both knew I would give it to him.

I almost cried with relief when, around ten o'clock I got a message from Tristan to come to his office immediately. I didn't go as far as to run to his office but I walked as quickly as I could without looking like I was rushing. Though I got a few looks as I took the stairs two at a time to his office.

The door was slightly ajar when I got there and I gave a soft knock, which was immediately followed by Tristan's deep voice telling me to come in. My pussy tightened at the sound of his voice and I had to keep myself in check that I didn't come by that alone. I opened the door to see him sitting at his desk with Caleb and Alex on either side of him. Alex gave me a soft reassuring smile, Caleb looked at me as if he was imagining what he wanted to do with me next, and Tristan stared at me with his unreadable face.

"Close the door," Tristan said.

I did as he asked and walked tentatively towards the men. When I was standing about five feet from the desk, Tristan put his hand out, telling me to stop.

"Lift your skirt. Let me see if you can at least follow the simplest of instructions," he said.

I knew what he was asking, and with a smile I lifted my skirt. My eyes stayed on his as he looked at see that I wasn't wearing any panties. I was sure my arousal and smell filled the room and when Caleb closed his eyes in what I could only call excitement; I knew it did.

"Good," Tristan said and stood up.

He walked towards me while the other men stayed where they were. When he was standing right in front of me, he reached his hand down and slammed it over my pussy. I cried out at the pain that it caused but also the pleasure. I had been waiting hours for the man to touch me and even in such a harsh way; I welcomed it.

"Remember, I haven't told you to come yet," he said as he squeezes his palm over my pussy.

I whimpered with need, and he let out a deep laugh.

"Ah, my little slut. You did as I asked. Now tell me, were you tempted to touch yourself last night?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. I was."

"Did you think about what it would be like when I fucked you again and made you come like you never have before?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. All night long," I admitted.

"Do you agree you are mine? That this," he said and squeezed my pussy again. "Is mine?"

"Yes. Yes, sir. It is yours."

"Did you hear her gentlemen?"

"Yes." Caleb and Alex said together.

I looked over at them, and they wouldn't meet my eyes. I wondered if Tristan had gotten mad at them as he had me. Though their punishment was certainly not at all like mine.

"Wonderful. I'm glad we're all in agreement. Soon this whole unfortunate incident will be behind us."

"I would like that, sir," I said.

"Oh, I bet there are a lot of things that you would like and we will get to those, eventually," Tristan said.

He ran his index finger along my slit and I cried out as my juices surrounded his finger. I closed my eyes and bit on my lip, my body so close to coming.

"Not yet. But soon, I promise, my little slut. I may be cruel, but I am not a monster," he said and gave the lightest bit of pressure to my clit.

"You might have learned your lesson, but the gentlemen have not. And it is time that they do," Tristan said.

I wanted to ask him what he meant but I knew he would tell me and it wasn't my place to ask. He moved his hand from my pussy and reached around and gave my ass a sharp, quick slap.

"Go sit at the edge of my desk. Keep your skirt up," Tristan said.

I nodded and did as he asked. Standing between Caleb and Alex on Tristan's desk. I exchanged quick looks with both of them. But they were unreadable. I wasn't sure what Tristan had in store for all of us but I had a feeling they weren't going to like it.

"Now, I thought we were all in agreement with how this relationship was going to play out. I thought our friends here understood where they stood with you and what they could do. Apparently, that isn't the case and they need to be taught a lesson," Tristan said as he turned around and walked towards me.

"In order to do that, they are going to stand there and watch while I fuck you. While I push my big, hard dick into your pussy. They will watch as I enjoy the feeling of you surrounding me with your body, with your soul. They will watch your face as I take you to the heights that only I can take you. They will see just how great your pussy could be. A pussy that they will never get to feel. That they will never get to know, unless I allow them to. I'm not saying that I won't. But for now, your pussy belongs to me and only me. And they need to understand that. Now lay back and lift your legs," he said.

I did as he asked and laid down on the desk. He had been kind and there was nothing on the desk and the cold felt good on my arms. I heard Tristan unzip his pants and his hands come to my legs, moving me into position. I moaned as I felt his cock rub up against me. I was wet and ready for him. I was ready for anything.

Tristan lifted my legs and wrapped them around his hips as he pushed himself inside me. There was no foreplay, there was no need, I was hot and wet and ready for him and he slide right in. I cried out and arched my back as he filled me. My eyes closed as stars of pleasure filled my vision. I immediately started moving with him, my need to find my release overtaking anything else. Part of me felt bad for Alex and Caleb that they only got to watch but at that moment, all I cared about was my release, what I was getting, and what Tristan was doing to me.

"So hot. So tight. So wet. Yes, you are my little slut. And your pussy is mine," Tristan said as he moved in and out of me faster.

He grew quickly and filled me up. His hips moved and pushed me farther over the desk until I was almost falling off of it. His hands were there to hold me and moved with me faster. I was a bundle of need and nerves and I knew if I didn't come soon; I was going to die. I cried out and moaned Tristan's name. My eyes flew open to look at Alex, he gave me a pleading look and I looked down at his crotch to see his erection sticking in what I could only assume was painfully in his pants. I couldn't understand why he wasn't touching himself and then when I looked over at Caleb and saw him in the same state, I knew this was their punishment.

Not only did they have to watch but they could do nothing for themselves while they did. I gave them each a pleading look and hoped that they understood I never wanted any of this to happen to them, to me, and that I would make it up to them somehow.

"The gentlemen thought I had them come to Caleb's office to test you but I was testing them too. I wanted to see how far they would go to have you. I can see they are as desperate for you as I am. They want you as much as I do. And they will have you, as I will, but only as I say they can. Do you understand?" Tristan said as he plowed into me faster.

"Yes, sir." I said.

Tristan looked over at Caleb and then Alex who each gave a slow, tight nod yes.

"Good. Then we can move on from this and, my little slut, now you can come," Tristan said.

At his words, I cried out so hard that he had to put his hand over my mouth as I came. As he did, he pushed himself into me one more time and came as well. His mouth going to my neck and burying his cries of ecstasy. When he was spent, he collapsed on top of me and let my legs fall to the side.

I was too exhausted and spent to do anything more than just lay there and let him stay on top of me. I have no idea how long we stayed like that but eventually, Tristan stood up and helped me to do the same. I looked over at Caleb and then Alex, they still were sporting huge erections and I wondered how long it would be before they came back down.

"You are all forgiven. And to show that I am a good and fair man, pack a bag, all of you. We are going on a little trip."