All Comments on 'Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 04'

by AuthorEmmaBarnes

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, she thought that one night with the boss would be the end but these kinds of blackmail stories don't end with a one-night stand, now do they? Although her world has been rocked into a new awareness of her wanting more and more, we no not the ending. Now, that Tom is the alpha male, he will control just how far she is going to go down a rabbit hole of sexual highs (or lows). Will he actually honor his promise to her? We know that he has not when he took her in his office the second time. Maybe there is a story that the boss actually honors his promise and lets the victim go. Tom just told them that they are going on a trip and I am positive that she is going to be the center of attraction for whatever humiliating place they are going. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorEmmaBarnes@AuthorEmmaBarnes
Hi, I’m Emma Barnes. Thanks for checking out my stories! I love to write hot, dirty stories about men and women who may never get a chance to be together. When I’m not writing I like to watch sci-fi shows if nothing else because the men are so dang hot and the women are strong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES