Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 05

Story Info
The Road Trip of Elizabeth's life begins.
2.1k words
4.36
11.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter was so happy that I was letting her stay home alone that she didn't question where I was going or who I was going with. My vague explanation that I had an unexpected work trip come up was all she needed. I couldn't even tell her how long I was going to be gone as Tristan hadn't told me.

"Call me if you need anything. I should be home by Monday but it might go longer. As soon as I know for sure. I'll let you know," I said.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry," she said as we hugged good-bye.

With a wave, I got into the car that Tristan had hired for me and we were off. I smiled and could feel myself blushing as I thought about going away with my lovers. Had it only been less than a week since Tristan had me in his office and told me I could work off my debt to him and his company by sleeping with him?

It hadn't just been him who had taken me that night but his CFO and office manager too. Resulting in one of the most eye opening and best nights of my life. Now we were all going away together. Where and to what end I hadn't a clue but I was sure whatever happened it was going to be fun.

Tristan had awoken something in me that needed to be filled. A need to be needed, to be fucked and loved and the three men gave me all of that. I might be theirs to use and abuse but in fact I loved every minute of it and begged for more. Even when Tristan was punishing me, which he had done the day before, I had wanted it. I had wanted him. I had wanted to please him. I only hoped I could continue to and the other men on this trip we were taking.

The car pulled up in front of the office and Caleb, Tristan, and Alex were all waiting for me. It was late in the day and the building was deserted so no one saw us there. The driver opened up the door for me and I walked to the men. Tristan came up to me and his hand immediately went to my crotch. His hand moved under my skirt and to my pussy. I let out a sharp cry at the feel of his hands on me.

Tristan chuckled softly as his body pressed up against mine. I could feel his erection pushing into me as his hand worked inside me.

"Such a good slut. I hope you didn't bring any panties because it would be a waste of space. You will never need them again as far as I am concerned."

He ran his finger along my slit, and my knees buckled slightly.

"Oh yes. This is going to be good. You are so wet. I should fuck you right here. Would you like that? Have you ever had sex outside? Do you want to?"

"I haven't, sir. I want to," I replied with a whimper.

He gave me a quick kiss on the head before walking away from me.

"Good, because we will be doing a lot of that this weekend."

He walked to the waiting van that was across from the car I had just gotten out of and climbed in. It was then that I saw Alex and Caleb standing outside the car. I walked up to them and smiled.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked them.

Alex gave me a soft smile and ran his hand down the side of my cheek. He was the sweet one, the kinder one of the bunch. He looked at me with such love and adoration it took my breath away. This wasn't the time or place to be thinking or worry about feelings. This was sex and incredible sex but it couldn't be anything more. I knew Tristan wouldn't allow it.

"Fucking you all weekend long with no distractions. Hell ya," Caleb said.

His hand came around and slapped my ass. I jerked at the pain and then sighed into it. Caleb was a bit kinkier and more forceful than Alex but I liked it all the same. His arm came around and squeezed my left breast tightly.

"Are you ready to be fucked all weekend long?" he asked.

I didn't get a chance to answer as Tristan called for us to get into the van. It was an oversized van that I had seen used for tours around town. But this one was more luxurious than any I had ever seen.

The seats were all leather and appeared brand new. There were a few consoles along the side that had media screens. There was a small refrigerator to one side and a sunroof that went the entire length of the roof.

As I climbed in, Tristan patted the seat next to him and I went and sat there. Caleb and Alex took the seats across and facing us. Once we were settled, Tristan called to the driver. "Henri. We're all set. We may go now."

"Yes, sir," Henri said and we moved out of the parking lot.

None of us spoke as we drove away. I looked out the window and watched the fading sun overtake the earth. It was a beautiful evening and my body was tense with excitement about what was going to happen.

Tristan reached across and put his hand on my thigh. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"There is nothing to be afraid of my little slut. We're going to have a lot of fun this weekend. Don't you worry."

"Where are we going, sir?" I asked.

His hand slid up my leg and pushed up my skirt. I looked over at Caleb and Alex as their eyes darted between my leg. I could feel my juices forming at the simple idea that they were looking at me and that Tristan was touching me. I knew generally what the trip was going to entail. I hadn't counted on it starting so quickly.

Though I should have.

"There is a little cabin I have in the woods. Quiet, secluded, and has everything we need. It's perfect for us to spend some quality time together. Without any distractions. I want you all to ourselves. For as long as we want you, in whatever way we want you," he said.

As he spoke, his hand moved higher up my skirt, exposing my pussy for everyone to see. I opened my legs wider and Tristan let out a deep laugh. His hand teased around my opening, running his hands over my hair and then down my legs before coming back to the center.

"This was a novelty in the beginning but I think we need you completely free of any hinderances, including your hair. I think I'm going to shave it off you tonight. Tell me, Elizabeth, have you ever shaved your pussy completely clean?" he asked.

His hand continued to tease and tickle my hair and I squirmed with need.

"No. No, sir," I said.

"Good. I like being your first. I wonder what other firsts we will give you this weekend. Maybe we can give you one right now."

"What, what do you mean, sir?" I asked.

There was a bit of hesitation in my voice but there was also wonder and excitement. I didn't normally ask Tristan what he wanted to do or what he was going to do but he seemed to want the dialog with me. It was then that I looked over at Caleb and Alex's shoulders to see Henri the driver had a perfect view of me and my pussy. His eyes would dart to the road to keep us safe but then they would go right back to the mirror. When his eyes locked on mine for the briefest of seconds before they moved a little lower to my pussy, I knew he had been watching everything that had been going on.

"Have you ever had a stranger watch you come? Have you ever let yourself go and enjoyed the freedom of knowing some person you've never met knows your innermost feelings and desires? Have you ever let yourself go to the feeling of the power you can have over someone who watches you like that?" Tristan asked.

His hand moved around my thighs as he spoke, moving closer and closer to my center. My hips gyrated and moved on their own accord as he teased and tortured me.

"Look at Henri. Look at his eyes. Can you see the desire he has for you? Can you see how much he wants you? Can you see how jealous he is that I'm the one touching you and not him? You are mine, my little slut. And soon everyone will know it. Starting with Henri."

I did as Tristan asked and I looked at Henri. I could see the need, the desire in his eyes and I was sure if I could see all of him, I would see the huge erection he had. I wondered how big he was. How he would taste in my mouth, and if Tristan would allow me to find out.

"Now open your legs wider and move to the edge of the seat so we can all see," Tristan said.

I slid forward in the seat and Alex moved uncomfortably in his. Caleb crossed his legs but then thought better of it and stopped. Instead, he leaned forward and opened his legs wider. I could see Alex and Caleb's erection straining in their pants and I longed to help them but until Tristan told me I could, I was powerless to do anything.

"Yes, that's it. Let me see how wet you are," Tristan said.

He plunged a finger inside me, and I cried out at the assault. My body immediately tightened around him and I pushed my hips down on top of him.

"Such my little slut," he said as he moved another finger inside me.

I moved with him, gliding my hips and body over him as he slid another finger inside me. I lifted myself off the seat as I bounced up and down on his fingers.

"Are you imagining it's my big cock in you instead of my fingers? You will get your chance to dance on my cock later. For now, watch the men watching you. Feel how much they want you. Feel that power you have over them. But never forget that I'm the one who controls you. Who controls them. Nothing happens without me saying so. You are my little slut."

"Yes sir," I said.

My eyes moved from Caleb to Henri to Alex and back again. Neither Caleb nor Alex did anything to relieve themselves and I wondered if Tristan was still punishing them for what we did early in the week. I hoped not, but it was exactly something Tristan would do.

"Pull over, Henri, before you cause an accident," Tristan demanded.

I felt the van pull over to the side of the road and we parked. I heard the telltale sound of pants being unzipped as Henri opened up his pants. He closed his eyes and I could only surmise that he was playing with himself.

"Keep your eyes on my little slut," Tristan said to Henri.

His eyes went to the mirror and locked on mine. Tristan let out a slow laugh and ran his thumb along my clit. I whimpered as I could feel my orgasm just out of reach. I squirmed over Tristan's hands and bit down on my lip.

"Do you want to come? Do you want to come with Henri? Would you like that?" Tristan asked.

"Sir," I said.

Tristan leaned over and sucked on my earlobe as he whispered in my ear. "Come for me, my little slut." As he did, he pushed his thumb hard into my clit and I cried out as I came. Alex rolled away from us as Caleb twisted in his seat. I wasn't sure if they came as well but I could hear and see Henri going over the edge as his cries and smells filled the car.

I gyrated over Tristan's hand as I came and when I was spent; I collapsed down on the seat. Tristan moved his hand from me and then placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Good job, Elizabeth. This is just the beginning."

Tristan moved away from me and pressed a button that caused the privacy screen to go up between us and Henri.

"Bye Henri. For now," Tristan called.

When it was completely up, he looked over at Caleb and Alex and rubbed his hands together before asking. "Who's next?"