Your Secret Is Safe Ch. 06

Story Info
The Car Ride Continues....
2.6k words
4.45
19.8k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still recovering from Tristan making me come with his fingers while our driver watched when I heard Tristan say something to Alex and Caleb. I opened my eyes to watch them drop their pants down and their erections sprung out. They had sat and watched as Tristan had pleasured me and the driver had jerked himself off. I could see how much they had wanted to touch themselves and me, but Tristan hadn't let him. Reminding us all, that he was the man in control of all of us.

For me, I loved every minute of it.

Seeing Alex and Caleb's cocks I perked back up. As I did, Tristan laughed and teased my clit before sliding away from me.

"Have at her boys, you've earned it," Tristan said.

Caleb launched himself at me. Lifting me up and pulling him to him. He sat back down in his chair and pushed me down with him. My face was put immediately in front of his cock. I barely had enough time to open up my mouth before he pushed his rock-hard erection fulling into my mouth. I moaned as I sucked on him and Caleb let out a sigh.

He was huge and I relax my jaw as much as I could in order to take all of him in. He moved his hips over my mouth as he fucked my face. His hands holding onto my hair as he tugged on it to get the proper rhythm. As he did, I sucked and licked and took all of it.

"Yes. Yes," Caleb cried out as he tugged harder on my hair.

I felt soft hands going to my skirt and I knew Alex was behind me. I squirmed my hips towards him, letting him know I was all for whatever he wanted to do. Tristan laughed again and I heard him unzip his pants. Alex gently took my skirt off. His hands loving and kind in the process as if I was the most precious of gifts he had ever touched. It was such a contrast to the forceful movements of Caleb and his cock and I enjoyed the dichotomy of the men.

Alex slid my skirt down and his mouth immediately went to my ass, sucking and licking my hole. I squirmed under him and moved my mouth faster over Caleb, who moaned his approval and moved his hips faster under me. Alex glided his hands around my legs and up to my breasts, massaging and squeezing them before moving back down to my center. He took his fingers and slid them inside my pussy, I immediately tightened around him as he sucked on my ass and flicked his tongue inside.

"So beautiful. So beautiful," Tristan moaned.

Alex kept teasing and sucking my hole but put his hands to my hips. When I felt them grasp me, I knew what he was going to do and I moaned my approval. He flicked his tongue inside my ass one more time before sitting up and rubbing his cock over my back opening. His pre-cum ran down my ass cheeks and inside. He immediately pushed one, then two fingers inside my ass as he worked the juices in my hole.

He was getting me as prepared for him as much he could and I loved him for being so considerate of me. He was always the one who looked out for me. I reached down and tugged on Caleb's balls who pushed his hips towards me and almost made me gag with how deeply he was filling my mouth.

"Such my little slut," Tristan moaned.

Alex moved his cock between my ass cheeks a few times before sliding it between my legs. My juices were flowing out of me and ran down along his cock. It was the closest he would ever get to being in my pussy unless Tristan allowed him. Something, I didn't think he would ever let them do. When I had lubed him with my juices, Alex glided his cock back to my ass and, using his hands, opened me wide.

"Fuck yeah," Caleb said as Alex pushed his way inside me.

I was tight and he was big and it took me a moment to get used to him and his girth, after he passed a certain point, my body relaxed into him and the overwhelming feelings he and Caleb were invoking in me.

Caleb moved frantically under me and I knew it wasn't going to take him much longer to come. I sucked on him harder and tugged on his balls. He moaned and groaned over me and used my hair to move me faster and faster over him. I opened my mouth wide and took him all in, letting him set the pace in how I blew him.

Alex moved behind me, slowly at first and then faster and faster. He gripped my hips tightly as he entered me. Pushing himself as deeply as he could into my ass before coming back out. He and Caleb worked together to get the perfect rhythm for all of us. I put my hands on the floor to give me better leverage as the men worked me over.

"I want you all to come together. I want to watch you all as you become one," Tristan said.

At his words, Caleb let out a deep cry and slammed into me one more time as he came. I opened my mouth wide as his hot cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as best I could but it was so much and he was so deep inside my mouth that some spilled out and down my chin. Alex came next as he pushed his cock into me so deeply, I thought I was going to split in two. He leaned over me as he did and pressed his thumb into my clit.

With him so deep inside me and Caleb's cum falling down my body, I came as well. My body convulsing as I was overcome by everything that had happened. I pushed into the men and took as much of them as I could. When Caleb was spent, he dropped his cock out of my mouth and leaned back into his chair.

Without him there, my head fell down to the floor, my ass still up in the air and held by Alex. He jerked a few more times as he filled my ass and then collapsed on top of me. With the weight of him on top of me, I fell completely to the floor and he went with me. Wrapping his arms protectively around me as we slowly came down.

I have no idea how long we stayed like that but eventually, I felt Alex move off of me. As soon as he did, Tristan was there to lift me up and carry me with him back to his seat. I was so spent, so relaxed, and so happy, I could do nothing more than curl into his arms, and he let me.

He was completely naked and I could feel his erection pressing up against my leg as he stroked my back and arms. His hands went to my shirt and he slowly, meticulously unbuttoned it. As if he wanted to see the prize inside as slowly as possible, drawing out the enjoyment for both of us. When it was completely undone, he pushed it aside and took my right nipple into his mouth.

He sucked on it slightly, I cried out and come out of my semi-comatose state. As great as it had been to be with Alex and Caleb, I knew Tristan would want his way with me, too. That they were only the beginning of what was to come. Tristan's sucking turned more intense as he bit down on my nipple and sucked on it, pulling it away from my body.

I cried out in the pain, and when he released it; I sighed with pleasure. He moved to my left and did the same thing as his hand went to my left leg and moved it so that I was straddling him, facing him. I slowly opened up my eyes to see Tristan looking up at me, with wonder, or desire, or something else. I couldn't place it, but it took my breath away.

Reaching up, I put my hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. He responded by biting down hard on my left nipple and I cried out. As I did, he pushed two fingers into my ass and moved them around. It felt like an assault. As if he needed to show me and more importantly, himself that he was in charge. I loved it and squirmed over him, pushing him deeper and harder into me. When he laughed deeply and sucked on my nipple harder, I knew I had given him the response he wanted.

His fingers moved from my ass to my front as he teased my clit and I jerked and twisted in response. Alex and Caleb were incredible lovers but no one could get me off faster or go higher quicker than Tristan. There was just something about being with him that was better than all the rest and I craved him and whatever he would give me, even his punishments, like a drug.

Lifting me up, he positioned me over his cock. It was huge and hard and I couldn't wait for it to be inside me. He moved his mouth from my breast as he slammed me down on top of him. I took him all in, my body opening and accepting him, and only him. I cried out as he filled me and our eyes locked. He mouthed the words, "Mine."

At first, I thought he was talking about my pussy. He was the only one who could fuck me there, but there was something in his look, in his eyes, in how he held me that made me think it was more. That he was telling me and only me, that I was his. I gave the slightest nod as I was too overwhelmed by what he was making me feel, both with his body and that one word that I couldn't do anything else.

It must have been the response he needed for he lifted me up over him and then back down. Using his shoulder and my legs as leverage, I moved up and down on top of him. His hands stayed on my hips as we moved faster and faster. I had no idea how he was doing it but I could feel myself going up again and it wasn't going to take me long before I went over again. I moaned and cried and made other random noises as we fucked.

His hands roamed over my body, teasing and squeezing my tits and slapping my ass, before going between my legs and pushing on my clit, hard. His mouth went to my left nipple and he took it in his mouth again. He bit down on it and then flicked his tongue over it. It was hypersensitive from his assault as was the rest of my body. When he pushed his thumb into my clit again as he flicked my nipple, I came apart in his arms.

He pushed me down on top of him and held me as I went over. His mouth flicking my nipple frantically as his thumb pressed into my clit. I felt as if my nipple was a substitute for my clit and what he was doing to my nipple was as if it was my clit. It only made me come harder and faster and in a way, I never had before.

Tristan moved under me as I went over and he didn't let me even begin to come down before he lifted me up and turned me around so that I was standing in front of him.

"Get on all fours," he said.

I did as he asked.

No sooner were my hands on the floor that he lifted my legs and put them on the chair behind us. He was standing between my legs and he put his hands on my hips to help hold me up. His cock ran along my opening before sliding back over my ass.

"Alex," Tristan said.

I lifted my head up to see Alex walk over and sit in the chair that was off to the side of me. He swiveled it so that it was right in front of me. His cock, hard and proud, stood out and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Fuck," he moaned, moving closer to me.

He took my right hand and then my left and put them on his knees. The position was slightly awkward but it gave me the perfect vantage point in which to suck him. He guided his cock to my mouth and I opened it and took him in. As I did, Tristan teased his cock into my back opening. I sighed as he worked his way inside me and I took more and more of Alex in.

This wasn't the same act as I had done with Alex and Caleb earlier. It was slower, more sensual, more sexual in nature and it was incredible. I loved how Tristan could be rough with me and then sweet. How he would want to go fast and then take things slowly. It was never the same and it was always incredible. My hips and body quickly found the rhythm the men were creating and I matched it.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck! Yes!" Tristan called as he moved over me faster and faster.

I sucked and licked Alex as his hips moved frantically under me. I could only hold on as they had their way with me. I could hear Caleb touching himself at the other end of the van as he moaned and watched us. I wondered if Henri could hear what we were doing and what he thought of it. It only turned me on more and I cried out as I came. My legs tightened around Tristan as I went over and I clasped my mouth around Alex.

Alex cried out and jerked his hips towards me as he went over. Filling my mouth with his hot sperm, it fell down my chin and mixed with the dried cum from Caleb. Totally spent Caleb moved away from me and I dropped my head down to the floor. Tristan was still very deep inside me and pumping in and out of me. His left hand went to my clit as he teased it and even though I had no idea how it was possible, I felt myself going back up again.

"Yes. Just like that. Take it. Feel me fucking you, my little slut," Tristan cried.

He moved over me and pushed his thumb into my clit. I cried out and twisted with him. Almost away from him. What he was doing, what he was making me feel, it was almost too much. But when he slammed himself into me one more time and came, I followed right behind him. My back arched up towards him and I screamed my pleasure. He did as well.

When we were spent, he put my feet back down on the floor and I curled into a ball. I felt Tristan collapse back into his seat. None of us moved, I certainly didn't have the energy to do anything except lay there and breathe. I heard the panting and sighs of the men and I could tell they had been as affected as I had.

As we continued down the road to the cabin, all I could think of was that this was just the start. We hadn't even gotten to the cabin yet and already it was one of the best weekends of my life.