Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really enjoyed my birthday. I got to spend it with Bonnie and the boys. It was a day to relax as the stress of getting the briefing together had been building up. We went to the beach, took in a movie, and celebrated at The Cheesecake Factory. Matthew and Mark really loved going there for the cheesecake. Of course, Bonnie and I also loved the cheesecake. Bonnie certainly ensured I was as relaxed as possible when I fell asleep that night. Since I usually take the lead in our lovemaking, it was a pleasant change of pace for her to do so and pleasure me into submission.

Our briefing team flew from LAX to Washington National Airport (DCA) the following day. We took the Metro into Crystal City to stay at the Embassy Suites hotel. I loved staying at the Embassy Suites because the large foyer made the entire layout more open, and you didn't have to walk through a closed labyrinth to get to your room. If you've ever stayed at one, it was great to step outside your room and look over the railing into the big open space in the middle. If you're agoraphobic, it may not be for you.

The team got together in the lobby to review the itinerary for the next day. Each of us discussed our role in the briefings to be made. We spent two days briefing the DUA, covering the evaluations of two contractors each day. Col. Lyles was the main presenter. The rest of us were there to answer any questions and provide additional details not found in the comprehensive briefing.

It turned out the DUA was the former teacher of my filters class at UNM when I got my BSEE. She remembered me, and we chatted and caught up during breaks. What a small world, I thought to myself.

After returning to the hotel on the last day, we all went out for dinner together, and Col. Lyles thanked us for our great job. He relayed the DUA's appreciation for the briefings to us. We all felt relief that all of our hard work had panned out.

At this point, everything looked good, and all four submissions met our requirements. It was time to get the contracts drafted to be signed and money appropriated. Once the contracts were let, the four contractors would each start building a prototype of the system as they designed it. They would then be analyzed, tested (if possible), and evaluated against each other. Then a down-select would be done to pick the contractor to build the final product.

We flew home the next morning, and Col. Lyles told us to take the next day off. When I got home, Bonnie greeted me at the door, telling me the boys were staying with Grace for the night. God, I love her so much.

Needless to say, we screamed each other's names a lot that night.

Three weeks later, Tammy, Col. Lyle's administrative assistant, called me and said the Colonel wanted to see me in his office at 10 AM. I wondered why he wanted to see me since I had just briefed him on the progress of the four contractors yesterday. I spent the morning getting updates from everyone in the office. I also contacted the four contractor teams for any updates they might have, just in case he asked for anything.

At 9:55 AM, I was waiting outside his office. I wasn't nervous, but I was still curious about why he wanted to see me. At 10 AM sharp, Col. Lyles called me into his office. When I sat down after reporting in, he congratulated me again for the success of our briefing with the DUA.

"Virginia," Col. Lyles went on, "you've had an exemplary career, and I think it's time the Air Force recognizes it. You've done an incredible job here; I've never seen a program get through the RFP process as quickly and smoothly as this one has. That makes me look good, and it's only fair I do what I can for you. Let me get right to the point. I'm submitting your promotion packet to the next Majors board below the zone. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, sir," I replied, pleased with how all my hard work had paid off. Being submitted to the Majors board two years early was very rare and a great honor.

"Of course, you realize that expectations are now going to be even higher," Col. Lyles said, smiling. "But, if I wasn't sure you'd be up to it, I wouldn't have gone ahead with this."

"Yes, sir. You know I won't let you down," I replied.

I stood up and saluted him once again. He returned my salute and dismissed me.

I headed back to my desk, walking on cloud nine. As I passed LTC Brown's office, he called out, "Congratulations, Virginia!" with a big smile. When I got to my desk, I decided to have lunch at Jack's and tell Bonnie the great news.

I got to Jack's and walked in with a big smile on my lips. By now, the hostess was aware of my table preference, so she gave me a big smile in return and seated me at one of Bonnie's tables. When Bonnie saw me, she came up with my iced tea and asked, "Hi, Virginia, what's up? You look like you have good news."

"I do," I replied. "My commander just informed me I've been submitted to the next Majors board below the zone!"

"That sounds like good news even though I'm not sure what it means," Bonnie said as she lightly touched my arm.

"It means I'm going to be promoted to Major quicker than normal," I explained. "Only officers with great records are even considered for early promotion, and I'm being considered two years early."

"Wow, your boss must think you're doing a really great job," enthused Bonnie, struggling to not wrap her arms around me.

"Yes, all my hard work is paying off. Of course, this means I'll be expected to work even harder to justify the early promotion," I added.

Bonnie leaned in and said in a low voice, "As long as you come home each night so I can relax you, we'll get by." Straightening up, she asked, "What would you like to order?"

"Surprise me," I said, "you know what I like."

Bonnie went off to put in my order, and I watched her all the way, still enjoying the sight of her ass moving in those shorts. Even after two years, that was never going to get old, especially since I now know how that ass feels cupped in my hands.

When Bonnie came back out of the kitchen, she caught my eye and tilted her head toward the back corner where the bathrooms were. I got up and headed to the Ladies' room, moving as casually as possible. Seconds after I entered, Bonnie came in behind me and locked the door. When she turned back to me, I took her in my arms and kissed her as if I hadn't seen her in days.

Our lips parted, and our tongues explored each other's mouths as simultaneous moans came from our throats. My right hand came up behind Bonnie's head, fingers entangled in her hair as I pressed in on the kiss. Her left hand reached behind my head as she pressed back on the kiss.

We were both gasping for breath when we broke the kiss. My nipples were so hard they ached, my pussy on fire and wet. We stood there, foreheads touching as we stared into each other's eyes, seeing the love for one another in them.

"I love you," I panted.

"I love you more," Bonnie panted back.

"Not possible," I finished.

Once our breathing settled down, we separated and turned to the mirror to ensure we were still put together. Bonnie unlocked the door and slipped out, and I waited a half minute before I exited and headed back to my table.

When I got home that night, it was quiet. I immediately figured the boys must be at Grace's place for the evening, and Bonnie must be planning something to celebrate.

"Bonnie?" I called out, a smile growing on my face.

"In here," Bonnie called from our bedroom.

"Are you naked?" I asked, dropping my cap and briefcase and heading for the bedroom.

"No," Bonnie unexpectedly replied.

"Why not?" I asked as I got to the door.

"You'll see," Bonnie said as I opened the door.

I entered the bedroom, and my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw Bonnie. I couldn't believe the vision of beauty standing there in front of me.

Bonnie was standing there dressed in my Class A's, 3-inch heels, and wearing the pillbox hat. It fit her perfectly. If she was on a recruiting poster with the caption, "I Want You," every man and half of the women would crawl over broken glass to answer her call to service. I just stood there, soaking in the sight of her. I thought I made that uniform look good, but Bonnie made it look as good, if not better.

Bonnie turned to me with a broad smile, snapped a decent salute, and said, "Captain Steiner reporting for duty, sir!"

Realizing Bonnie was in role-playing mode, I decided to join her. I came to attention and returned her salute. Once we dropped our salutes, I snapped, "Fall in for Inspection!"

Bonnie snapped to attention, and I started circling around her to ensure everything was in order. Hat on straight ... check. Hair is off the collar ... check. Heels are together ... check. Back straight ... check. Arms straight down to her side, fingers curled, thumbs facing forward ... check. Skirt is no more than 1 inch above the top of the knee cap ... check. Name tag straight ... check. Ribbon rack straight ... check. Collar insignia parallel ... check.

Bonnie still had a big smile on her face as I stopped directly in front of her, our noses no more than six inches apart. I barked, "Are you smiling at me, airman?"

"Sir! No, sir!"

"Do I look like a 'sir' to you, airman?"

"No, ma'am!"

"It looks like you're smiling at me," I barked. "If you're smiling at me, you must like me. Do you like me, airman?"

"Yes, si ... ma'am!"

"Where are you from, airman?"

"California, ma'am!"

"There are only two things that come from California: steers and queers. Which one are you, airman?"

"Queer, ma'am!"

"What kind of queer are you, airman?"

"A cunt licker, ma'am!"

"Do I have a cunt, airman?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Do you want to lick my cunt, airman?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"What do you plan to use to lick my cunt, airman?"

"My tongue, ma'am!"

"In that case, we need to inspect your tongue, airman. Present tongue!"

Bonnie stuck her tongue out, and I leaned in to peer closely at it, ensuring it would be up to the job.

"Very nice, airman! You may retract it now," I said, straightening back up.

I circled Bonnie one more time, looking her up and down, tapping my index finger on my chin as though deep in thought. As I returned to face her, I asked, "Aren't you overdressed for licking my cunt, airman?"

"Yes, ma'am. Permission to disrobe, ma'am?"

"Denied, airman!" I snapped. I planned to disrobe her myself. "That is a job reserved for me to perform."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I circled Bonnie again, deciding where to start while she stood there at attention.

I stopped behind her, leaned in, and breathed into her ear, "Let's start with the cover, airman." I thrilled at the sight of the short hairs on her neck standing up as the goosebumps popped when I breathed on her.

"Yes, ma'am!"

I reached up and removed the pillbox hat, tossing it onto the bed.

I trailed the fingers of my left hand down her neck and across her shoulder as I came around to stand in front of Bonnie, my fingers ending up on the blouse's lapel just above the top button. Her irises were so dilated they looked black. Staring into her eyes, I said, "Let's get this blouse off, airman."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I slowly brought my right hand up to join my left hand to open the top button. Once it was undone, I ran my fingers up both lapels to the collar. I then ran my fingers back down until I reached the second button. After opening that button, I again ran my fingers up the lapels to the collar and down until I got to the third button. After undoing that button, I trailed my fingers up and back to the last button holding the blouse together. I undid the bottom button, and it fell open, revealing her shirt and straining breasts threatening to break out of their restraints. I circled behind her, trailing my fingers back up the lapel and around her shoulder. Once I was directly behind her, I leaned in and breathed on her neck. This caused her to shudder as the little hairs on the back of her neck stood up. I reached around with both hands and worked the blouse off her shoulders, down, and off her arms. I turned and placed it on the bed before returning to Bonnie.

Again, I trailed my fingers down Bonnie's neck and across her shoulder. I came around to stand in front of Bonnie. My fingers ended up on the collar tab over the top button of her shirt. Staring into her eyes, I said, "Let's get this shirt off, airman."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I reached up with both hands and undid the collar tab, noting how Bonnie had correctly buttoned the shirt's top button. I ran my fingers along her collar, back to the top button, and popped it. I worked my way down, repeating the process for each button, her shirt opening up to reveal her bra. It was evident she was excited because her nipples were hard points straining to bust out of her bra. I knew they were aching because my nipples were hard and aching just from the view so far. As the last button popped and her shirt fell open, I trailed my fingers across her core. I felt her body react to the sensation. My fingers trailed up her ribs and over her breasts, working the shirt back onto her shoulders. Bonnie gasped and closed her eyes from the sensation. "Eyes on me, airman!" I snapped, and her eyes flew open.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Again, I circled behind her and reached around her, grasping her shirt. I worked it off her shoulders and down her arms, breathing on her neck, noting the goosebumps popping up again. I placed the shirt on the bed and turned back to Bonnie.

"Let's get this skirt off, airman," I breathed into her ear.

"Yes, ma'am!"

I circled around to her right side, my fingers trailing down her right arm until I came to the waist of the skirt. I undid the button and slowly unzipped the zipper until the skirt fell away and puddled at her feet. I circled around to stand before Bonnie, taking in the view. My breath momentarily caught as I saw her standing in her bra, panties, and heels. I could see she was wet because there was a dark spot on the front of her panties. I'm sure my panties were the same because the fire in my pussy was raging. I could smell her sex, and it was intoxicating.

Once again, I circled behind her and breathed into her ear, "Let's get this bra off, airman."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I reached around Bonnie and cupped her breasts, feeling the shudders running through her as she fought to maintain her composure. I could feel the hard points of her nipples digging into my palms through the material as I gently squeezed her breasts. I then trailed my fingers to the clasp and undid it. I reached up and worked my fingers under her bra straps. I then worked them off her shoulders and down her arms until the bra joined the skirt at her feet.

I then went around and faced her once again. I slowly ran my eyes up and down her body, noting the hard nipples and the tremors running through her body from the sexual tension that had built up.

"Let's get those panties off, airman," I said.

"Yes, ma'am!"

I slowly squatted down until my face was even with her pussy. I could clearly see that the wet spot was getting larger. I reached up with both hands and worked my fingers under the waistband. I slowly worked the panties down over her hips, revealing her mound. The redolent odor of her juices exuding from the lips of her sex was incredible. I groaned as I took a deep breath, fighting the desire to lean in and lap it up. Keeping my eyes locked on her pussy, I worked the panties down to her ankles. I tapped her right foot to indicate I wanted her to lift it and worked the panties under her heel. At the same time, I worked the puddled skirt away from her foot. I then repeated the process with her left foot until her panties and skirt were free. I then picked them up, along with her bra, and stood back up until we were eye to eye.

I brought Bonnie's panties up to my nose and took a deep sniff while looking her in the eye. I then took the three items over to place on the bed. I then went back to Bonnie, slowly circling her and scanning her from head to foot from every angle. Once I was again face-to-face with her, I asked, "Are you properly attired for giving a cunt licking, airman?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Am I properly attired for receiving a cunt licking, airman?"

"No, ma'am! Permission to undress you, ma'am?"

"Granted, airman!"

"Permission to remove your shirt, ma'am?"

"Granted, airman!"

Bonnie reached up and removed my collar tab. The feel of her fingers at my throat sent shudders through my body. The look of concentration on her face was so cute while she stood there in nothing but her heels, her breasts jiggling as she worked the buttons on my shirt. She then started popping the buttons, running her fingers up and down the front of my shirt after each button until my shirt fell open. The sensation of her fingers running up and down went straight to my pussy. I was sure I was dripping.

When Bonnie was done with the buttons, she worked the shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. She leaned in enough that her nipples brushed my bra-clad breasts, and her breath fell on my neck. My breath caught as the sensation nearly overwhelmed me.

Bonnie placed my shirt on the bed, turned back to me, and asked, "Permission to remove your skirt, ma'am?"

"Granted, airman!"

Bonnie came to my right side and reached in to pop the button on my skirt. Once she did, she slowly unzipped the zipper, worked her fingers into the waistband, and worked it over my hips until it was free to fall to the floor, puddling at my feet.

"Permission to remove your bra, ma'am?"

"Granted, airman!"

Bonnie walked around behind me before stepping in close enough that I could feel her nipples brushing my back, her breath on the back of my neck. She ran her fingers on my bra straps up and over my shoulders until she reached my breasts and cupped them. The sensation of her hands cupping my breasts made me even hotter. My nipples dug into her palms through the material of my bra. She then worked her fingers back over my shoulders and undid the clasp. She worked the straps off my shoulders and down my arms until my bra fell to the floor. I fought to maintain composure as the cool air wafted over my heated breasts.

"Permission to remove your panties, ma'am?"

"Granted, airman!"

Bonnie came around and faced me. She placed her fingers on my shoulders and trailed them down over my breasts and ribs to my abdomen. My muscles spasmed until Bonnie reached the waistband of my panties. She worked her fingers around my hips while she slowly squatted until her face was even with my pussy. She leaned in and inhaled deeply before placing a chaste kiss on my slit. Bonnie then drew my panties down over my hips and eventually to my ankles. I shifted my stance enough to lift my right and left foot so she could get my panties and skirt out from around my feet.

Bonnie gathered up my skirt, bra, and panties and stood up to face me eye-to-eye once again. She held my eyes as she brought my panties up to her nose and inhaled deeply. It was apparent Bonnie enjoyed the odor. She then placed my clothes on the bed and returned to face me again.

"Permission to lick your cunt, ma'am?" she asked with a broad smile on her face.

"Granted, airman!" I replied, a broad smile breaking over my face as I anticipated what would occur.

Bonnie placed her hands on my hips and slowly sank down, sitting on her heels. Her face once again was level with my pussy. Locking eyes with me, she slowly leaned in and blew a small puff of air onto my heated pussy. I jerked from the sensation, a low moan escaping my parted lips.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" Bonnie asked, pleased by my reaction.

"Nothing, airman. Carry on!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Bonnie leaned in again and slowly licked my slit from bottom to top. The sensation of her tongue on my lips caused me to thrust my hips forward to get more contact with her tongue. Her grip on my hips increased as she pulled back. She leaned in again, her nose bumping my clit, causing me to strangle a gasp before it could get out. She then slowly licked my pussy from bottom to top again. This elicited another hip thrust that failed to increase contact as she used the leverage of her grip on my hips to push herself back as far as my hips thrust forward. A small moan of frustration arose in the back of my throat.