Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I licking your cunt correctly, ma'am?"

"Yes, airman!" I got out through gritted teeth as I widened my stance to allow Bonnie more access.

Bonnie then stiffened her tongue and penetrated my pussy, her lips encompassing my entire slit, her nose bumping up against my clit. The sensation of her warm tongue stimulated the walls of my pussy, causing me to jerk, and my knees nearly buckled. She swirled her tongue around, getting all sides of my pussy. The sight of her mouth locked to my pussy, her cheeks sunken from extending her tongue, was incredible. I fought the urge to grab her head and shove it into my pussy for maximum contact.

Bonnie rapidly thrust her tongue in and out as fast as she could. I could feel my orgasm building as I swayed, barely able to keep upright. I started panting and moaning as the sensation swept up like a wave, getting bigger and bigger as it threatened to break over me and carry me away. I finally had to grab her head to help me stay upright as my knees threatened to give out.

I gasped in one last breath, and the wave broke over me. I screamed, "Boonniieeee!" as I succumbed to the orgasm that turned my body to jelly. I sank as my knees buckled while Bonnie maintained contact with my pussy. She continued licking and sucking to extend my orgasm, as I ended up on the floor. She then sucked my clit into her mouth and sucked and tongued it, causing a second orgasm to crash over me before the first orgasm was even finished. I saw stars, and the edges of my vision turned black, and I momentarily passed out.

I came to, still reeling from the orgasm, gasping for breath. Bonnie was squatting over me, concern in her eyes.

"Did you enjoy your cunt licking, ma'am?"

"Oh God, yes, airman!" I gasped out, struggling to get my composure back.

"Permission to police your cunt, ma'am?" Bonnie asked as she got down on her hands and knees, moving in to lick my pussy clean.

"Granted, airman!" I huffed, realizing my pleasure would continue for a while longer.

Bonnie proceeded to lick my thighs and pussy clean. The feel of her tongue lapping up my juices kept me on edge but not enough to build up to another orgasm. Eventually, she finished and looked up at me, her face angelic as she saw the look of absolute adoration I'm sure was on my face. How did I get so lucky to be with this incredible woman?

"Permission to snuggle, ma'am?"

"Granted, airman!" I said, opening my arms and gathering this wonderful woman into a full-body hug.

We lay there on the floor for a while. I enjoyed the afterglow of my incredible orgasms while Bonnie basked in my love for her. We held each other tight, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ear.

Eventually, feeling settled from my orgasms, Bonnie asked, "Would ma'am like to lick my cunt?"

I looked at her in mock sternness and asked, "Do I look like a cunt licking queer to you, airman?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Bonnie answered with a smile.

"In that case, assume the position, airman!" I barked, looking forward to making Bonnie scream my name.

We scrambled to our feet, still in our heels.

Standing face to face to face, I placed my hands on Bonnie's hips. I then slowly squatted down until my face was level with her pussy. Her aroma was nearly overwhelming as I took a deep breath. Her lips were engorged and dripping with her juices. I leaned forward, my nose almost touching her erect clit, locked eyes with her, and licked her lips from bottom to top, careful to catch every drop of her essence as I did so. God, she tasted so good as I savored every drop.

I heard Bonnie's breath catch as I flicked her clit with my tongue before licking her slit a second time from bottom to top. I stiffened my tongue and started working it between her lips, savoring her juices as my tongue worked its way into her hole. I slowly swirled my tongue all around her entrance before entering. As I did, Bonnie gasped and slightly swayed as she enjoyed the sensation of the penetration. I felt her walls clenching around my tongue as I continued plundering her hole, gathering her dew and savoring it like a fine wine.

As I watched Bonnie react to my ministrations, my heart swelled with my love for her. I wanted her to enjoy this more than anything. I was going to do my level best to pleasure her. She deserved this for loving me and sharing her life with me. I redoubled my efforts, thrusting my tongue in and swirling it around, searching for those sensitive spots I knew would bring her pleasure. Each time I did, it elicited a gasp from her pursed lips.

I withdrew my tongue, gathering in her juices, and then licked her slit from bottom to top again. Pausing at the top, I then flicked her clit with my tongue. Bonnie gasped and moaned, swaying once more as she reacted to the stimulus. I returned to thrusting my tongue in and out of her hole, slowly speeding up the tempo, watching Bonnie's heaving breasts as she gasped for air as fast as she could. Our eyes were still locked. I could see the passion building in her eyes as the muscles in her thighs started trembling, her body swaying.

I increased the tempo of my thrusts, feeling the orgasm building up in her body. Her moans and gasps intensified. Her eyes filled with passion as she felt her orgasm coming to a peak. Bonnie gasped, "Permission to cum, ma'am?"

I withdrew my tongue and, pulling back, snapped, "Denied, airman!"

Bonnie moaned her disappointment at the loss of stimulation and the denial of her orgasm. I shoved my mouth over her pussy and started thrusting my tongue into her hole again, causing her to moan in delight at the renewed stimulation. I pushed my tongue in as far as possible, swirling it and then retracting it. Faster and faster, I thrust, causing Bonnie to increase her gasping and moaning. I could feel her walls clamping onto my tongue as she neared orgasm again. Her eyes glazed over with passion. Bonnie again gasped, "Permission to cum, ma'am?"

This time I was ready to push her over the edge. Pulling back, I snapped, "Granted, airman!" I then clamped my lips over her clit and attacked it with my tongue as I sucked it and scraped it with my teeth.

Bonnie screamed, "Virginniiaaaa!" as she crashed into her orgasm, shuddering and spasming as she slowly collapsed to the floor. I maintained contact with her clit and continued lashing it, determined to make her orgasm continue as long as possible. A gush of her juices hit my chin. I dove back into her hole, sucking and lapping her juices, not wanting to lose a single drop of her ambrosia.

The sudden change in stimulation caused Bonnie to crash into a second orgasm before the first one could start to diminish. She was spasming and thrashing, gasping "Oh, God!" over and over as she enjoyed her orgasm. I continued licking and thrusting with my tongue, slowly easing her down from her peak. Her eyes closed, and she slumped, chest still heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

While waiting for Bonnie to recover, I cleaned her up, making sure I got all of her juices off her pussy and her thighs. I started working my way up, pausing to nuzzle her beautiful stretch marks. The marks reminded me that this incredible woman created and brought new life into this world twice, something I would never get to do.

Bonnie's eyes opened as I worked my way up to her face, and she asked, "Permission to kiss you, ma'am?"

"Granted, airman!" I softly commanded as our lips met, losing myself in the wonder of this woman who loved me.

***

In July, I learned I had been selected by the Majors board. Based on the line number I got, my 'pinning on' ceremony would be around Christmas. Bonnie celebrated the news with me that night as we made each other scream several times. Thank goodness the boys were staying with Grace that night.

In August, we celebrated Matthew's 11th birthday by taking a trip to Yosemite Park to see the giant redwoods. Matthew was already as tall as Bonnie and me and would be tall like his father once he grew up. With his blond hair and blue eyes, he would be a lady killer when he gets older. We both loved him so much.

September turned out to be a milestone. Los Angeles Air Force Station was finally officially designated as an Air Force Base despite the fact there was no runway. Of course, Colonel Tillison, the facility commander, was happy that he was now commanding a base instead of a station.

Finally, the day of my 'pinning on' ceremony dawned. I was looking forward to it, not only because I was being promoted but because it was also Bonnie's 35th birthday.

As was the tradition, I had picked a newly minted Captain, Captain Christine Williams, to be responsible for arranging and setting up the ceremony for me. She was responsible for ensuring all the guests arrived on time and in the right place and all the rank insignia were ready. Unlike most military functions, I could invite civilians to the ceremony, so I ensured Bonnie would be there. Since many of my civilian co-workers would be there, she would not stick out in the crowd. I had stressed to Christine that I didn't have any family that could come, so I wanted my best friend to be there for me.

I knew it was risky, but I wanted to share this moment with her. This was as much her ceremony as mine. Bonnie has certainly been supportive of my being available all hours of the day and night and keeping me sane enough to get the job done. I hated having to hide my relationship with her from everyone there. I just hoped my love for her, or her love for me, wouldn't be too obvious to everybody, especially since we wore matching rings.

"Remember," I reiterated once again as we got ready for the day, "as much as I love you, I won't be able to express any of that during the ceremony today. Please don't think my aloofness in any way means I don't love you or am ashamed of you."

"I know," Bonnie replied as she brushed a non-existent piece of lint off my Class A blouse. "I just wish I could hug you in your moment. I'll behave," she continued, "but it'll be hard. I promise not to embarrass you."

"That's just it," I said with some heat, "it's not fair that you even have to worry about 'embarrassing' me. God, I'm starting to hate this."

I didn't get much work done this morning between Christine fussing over me and co-workers and contractors calling or stopping by to congratulate me. Finally, the time came for the ceremony. I made my way to the conference room where it was being held.

All of the guests were there. Col. Lyles and I waited outside for the moment when we would enter.

"Good morning, everyone," the protocol officer started. "We're pleased all of you could join us as we recognize one of our own, Captain Virginia Hanratty, on the occasion of her promotion to Major. Colonel Lyles, Commander, Launch Systems, will officiate today's ceremony. Ladies and gentlemen, Colonel Lyles."

With that, we walked in, Col. Lyles leading the way to the front of the room. When we reached the front of the room, we turned to face the audience, me standing to Col. Lyles' left.

Col. Lyles started the ceremony by saying, "Today I am honored to be asked by Captain Hanratty to perform her pinning on ceremony. Virginia has done an incredible job on this program, as well as all of her previous assignments. I was duly impressed when the Vice Commander of Manpower and Personnel personally called me. He wanted to encourage me to put her promotion packet into this last Majors board, below the zone. Virginia has come to the attention of high-powered people. This means she will have to work even harder to meet their expectations. I am confident she's capable of meeting and exceeding any expectations. Congratulations!"

We then came to attention while the orders were read. I spotted Bonnie sitting in her yellow sundress, wearing her turquoise jewelry, a look of pride on her smiling face. God, she was so beautiful. My heart threatened to burst from my chest with my love for her. I'm sure everyone in the audience, except Bonnie, thought my smile was for my promotion.

The protocol officer then announced, "Attention to orders: the President of the United States, acting upon the recommendation of the Secretary of the Air Force, has placed special trust and confidence in the patriotism, integrity, and abilities of Captain Virginia Hanratty. Given these special qualities, and her demonstrated potential to serve in the higher grade, Captain Hanratty is promoted to the grade of Major, United States Air Force, effective the Twelfth day of December, One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty-Seven, by order of the Secretary of the Air Force."

Captain Williams placed my new Major insignias in Col. Lyles's hand. We then turned to face each other. Col. Lyles then pulled off my old rank and pinned my new ones on my epaulets. When he was done, I stepped back and saluted him.

"Colonel Lyles will now administer the Oath of Office," declared the protocol officer.

Col. Lyles and I raised our right hand, and he started, "Repeat after me ... I, state your full name ...."

"I, Virginia Mary Hanratty ..."

"... having been appointed a Major in the United States Air Force ...."

"... having been appointed a Major in the United States Air Force ...."

"... do solemnly swear ...."

"... do solemnly swear ...."

"... that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States ...."

"... that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States ...."

"... against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...."

"... against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...."

"... that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ...."

"... that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ...."

"... that I take this obligation freely ...."

"... that I take this obligation freely ...."

"... without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion ...."

"... without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion ...."

"... and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office which I am about to enter ...."

"... and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office which I am about to enter ...."

"... so help me, God."

"... so help me, God."

Col. Lyles shook my hand, and we turned to face the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Major Hanratty!" announced the protocol officer.

I had a few words to say, "I want to thank everyone here for coming. This ceremony may have been for me, but I couldn't have achieved this without your support. Thank you and everyone else I've worked with for your support and for helping me achieve this great honor."

"Ladies and gentlemen, this concludes this morning's ceremony," the MC pronounced. "Please come to the front, offer your congratulations, and join us for some refreshments."

The next fifteen minutes were spent with congratulations from the attendees. Bonnie held back and was the last one to come up. By then, many participants had stepped outside to participate in refreshments. Her smile melted my heart as she held out her hand and said, "Congratulations, Major Hanratty."

I took her hand and shook it, careful not to overdo it, smiling in return as I replied, "Thank you, Ms. Steiner."

Bonnie turned to walk out, and I trailed behind her, enjoying the view of her ass. When we got outside, I joined her at the refreshment table. Leaning in, I said in a low voice, "I can't wait to get you out of that dress."

"I can't wait for you to take my dress off," she answered softly. "I love you!"

"Love you right back," I replied quietly before turning to receive congratulations from a co-worker.

Since it was Bonnie's birthday, I had taken the afternoon off to take Bonnie out and celebrate. Grace was going to pick up the boys from school, so we had the rest of the day to ourselves.

When we got home, I enjoyed undressing Bonnie and showing her my appreciation for everything she had done for me.

After recovering from our 'afternoon delight,' we dressed casually and went out for a public celebration of Bonnie's birthday. We also packed overnight bags. On our way to Long Beach, we took the scenic route down the coast and around the Palos Verdes peninsula. We stopped at the overlooks and enjoyed the view and each other's company. Our ultimate destination was the Queen Mary Hotel. The passenger liner Queen Mary was on display in Long Beach Harbor and had been converted into a hotel. We would spend the night in the area enjoying dinner at The Reef and visiting the Spruce Goose museum next door to the Queen Mary.

We got to the Queen Mary and checked in. We toured the ship and found our room, and checked it out. We were lucky and got a stateroom with a view of the harbor. The woodwork was beautiful, and the king bed would suit our needs for the night. After putting our overnight bags in our room, we walked to the museum to see the Spruce Goose, the largest airplane ever built out of wood.

Interestingly, although called the Spruce Goose, it was actually made out of birch (being called the Birch Perch wouldn't sound as good, I guess). It was in a big dome and was an impressive airplane with eight propellers. It had only flown once, and it had been piloted by Howard Hughes himself, an aviation enthusiast.

We then walked over to The Reef for dinner. We got a table on the deck with a great view of the harbor. The food was delicious, and we had champagne to wash it down. As the sun went down and the lights came up around the port, the reflection of the lights in the water made it look beautiful.

When we were finished with dinner, we strolled along the harbor holding hands, enjoying the view and each other's company. We eventually ended up back in our room at the hotel.

Once the door was closed, we were in each other's arms, lips locked, tongues battling for supremacy. We eventually pulled apart, and I gasped, "Tonight is about you, baby. I will do my level best to make you cum until you pass out." With that, I pushed Bonnie back against the wall while pulling her top over her head. Keeping her pinned against the wall, I pulled her shorts and panties down around her knees and cupped her mound with my left hand. Feeling how hot and wet she was, I started working my middle finger into her pussy. Bonnie's gasp and follow-up moan made my nipples hard. My pussy burned and began to flow.

Working in my ring finger beside my middle finger, I started pistoning in and out as fast as possible. I bent my fingers to stimulate her g-spot, not trying to be gentle. Bonnie began to writhe and roll her hips, attempting to increase the stimulation as the base of my thumb stimulated her clit on each thrust. She was gasping, panting, "Oh, God," over and over as I mercilessly ravaged her pussy. Within a minute, she came hard, screaming my name as her juices flowed over my hand.

Bonnie nearly collapsed from her orgasm; only being pinned against the wall kept her upright. Pulling my fingers out, I put them in my mouth, savoring her taste. After cleaning them off, I reached around Bonnie and unclasped her bra, removing it and throwing it on the floor. I squatted down, pulled her shoes off, and removed her shorts and panties.

I then took Bonnie's right leg and bent it over my left shoulder, allowing me more access to her pussy. Locking eyes with her, I attacked her pussy with my mouth, thrusting my tongue into her hole as my lips engulfed hers. Sucking her juices as my tongue ravaged her hole, my right hand slid up her body and grasped her left breast, crushing it like a stress ball, her hard nipple digging into my palm. My left hand slid up and under her ass, cradling and squeezing her right ass cheek.

Bonnie was, once again, gasping and moaning, her eyes lidding with desire as my tongue continued ravaging her hole. I released her breast and grasped her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I gave the nipple a hard pinch before rolling it. Bonnie gasped, and an "Oh, God!" escaped her lips. At the same time, my left hand slid down into her crack. My index finger gathered up her juices that had dripped down and started swirling them around her anus, adding additional stimulus to my attack. I pressed into the center of her anus, not intending to penetrate but to stimulate her anus further.