Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I did that, Bonnie crashed over the cliff and fell into another orgasm, screaming my name again. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and, despite me pressing her against the wall, she slid slowly down the wall until her ass hit the floor, causing my mouth to lose contact with her pussy. Her head lolled loosely, and I knew Bonnie had momentarily blacked out. I sat on the floor and wrapped my arms around her to hold her until she recovered.

Rocking her back and forth, I whispered, "I love you, Bonnie," in her ear, over and over until her eyes fluttered open, and she gasped, "God, sweetie! Are you trying to kill me with love?"

"Not before I get a few more orgasms out of you," I snarked before locking lips and letting Bonnie taste herself on my lips and tongue.

Bonnie noticed I was still clothed when we separated and asked, "Aren't you overdressed?"

"I guess I am," I replied. "Let me rectify that while you get on the bed."

I jumped up and then helped Bonnie get up. Her legs were still a little wobbly, so I helped her get over to the bed. Once I got her on it, I removed my clothing. I got up on the bed with her, moved up until my back was against the headboard, and spread my legs wide. I patted the bed between my legs, indicating I wanted her between my legs. When Bonnie moved up, I turned her around, so her back was towards me. I pulled her back against my chest, her ass against my pussy.

I wrapped my right arm around her chest and cupped her left breast, her hard nipple poking my palm. I reached around with my left arm, trailing my fingers down her abdomen until I approached her pussy. I cupped her mound with my left hand, feeling the heat and wetness of her lips. I leaned in and nuzzled her left shoulder, trailing kisses, licks, and nips up to her neck and finally up to her ear.

As I sucked on her earlobe, I ran my middle finger up and down her slit, gathering lubricant before slowly working my finger between her lips. I continued the up-and-down motion, careful not to touch her clit. I worked my finger in further until my finger found the entrance to her hole, eliciting a sigh from Bonnie. Poised at the edge, I swirled my finger around, making sure my finger was well lubricated before plunging in.

Bonnie's hands came up to cup her breasts, her left hand over my right hand as I slowly squeezed her left breast. She laid her head back onto my right shoulder as I let go of her earlobe and worked my tongue into her ear canal. Bonnie's breathing was getting edgier, and it hitched when my finger worked its way into her hole. She started rolling her hips, her ass rubbing my mound, getting me wet and hot. I worked my finger between her folds until my knuckles were nestling between her lips. The base of my thumb rested against her clit. I twirled my finger around, stimulating all of her walls, working my way to her g-spot. When I found it, I tapped it with the pad of my finger, causing another hitch in Bonnie's breath.

I then slowly withdrew my finger before entering again, Bonnie moaning her approval of the stimulation. I then added my ring finger to my middle finger, stretching her hole bigger. I slowly sped up the tempo. I took Bonnie's left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I pinched it in counter-time with my thrusts, doubling the pace of stimulation.

I sped up the tempo of thrusting and pinching, causing Bonnie to start gasping and moaning harder and louder. Bonnie raised her arms and placed her hands behind my neck, interlacing her fingers, giving me total access to her body to do with as I pleased. My heart swelled at her submission, totally trusting me to do as I wanted without going too far.

I redoubled my efforts to bring her to the precipice. I sped up my thrusting, stimulating her g-spot and clit with each stroke. I switched from one breast to the other, pinching and rolling her nipples, making them swell as I pulled them out and let them snap back. I could feel the spasming in her thighs get more violent, the walls of her pussy gripping tighter on my fingers. Bonnie's breathing became increasingly ragged as she gasped, "Oh, God," louder and faster.

Bonnie sucked in one last large breath, held it, and then crashed into an enormous orgasm. Screaming, "Virggiiinnnniiiiiaaaaa!" her body started spasming so hard I had difficulty maintaining contact with her pussy. I slowed my thrusting to ease her down and finally stopped when I brought my fingers to my mouth to taste her love juices.

Bonnie went limp in my arms, and I held her, nuzzling her ear and whispering, "I love you," over and over until she returned to her senses.

I made Bonnie scream my name four more times before she was sated. "Please, sweetie, no more ... seven orgasms are enough," she panted weakly, pushing my hand away as she went limp and closed her eyes.

While Bonnie recovered, I lay there next to her, my head propped up on my left hand. I looked at her lying there, a slight sheen of sweat covering her body, her hair disarrayed around her head. Tears came to my eyes as I thought about how much I loved this woman. Bonnie's eyes fluttered open, and when she saw the tears, she asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"I've tried for two years, and as hard as I've tried, I just can't find the words to describe how much I love you," I said softly, shaking my head. "Saying 'I love you' just seems so inadequate."

"I think I know how you feel because I feel the same way about you," Bonnie replied thoughtfully. "I can't describe it any better, either, but I'm willing to let 'I love you' represent it, no matter how inadequate it may seem."

I leaned in and kissed her. The feel of her lips against mine was just as indescribable as my love for her. Breaking contact, I whispered, "I love you."

Bonnie whispered back, "I love you more."

"Not possible," I finished as our lips met once again.

***

Shortly after my promotion, Col. Lyles was assigned to a different program, moving up to Director. His replacement, Col. Richard Stevens, came in from Space Command at Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs. We had a dining-in to welcome our new commander.

A dining-in is a formal affair with a script to follow where all participants must wear their mess dress uniforms. For the male officers, it was almost like a tuxedo. For the female officers, it was a long dress falling to the floor, like a ball gown. I never really liked the female mess dress uniform; I would have preferred to wear trousers, but the rules are the rules.

Bonnie gushed over my mess dress uniform when I got it out to get it drycleaned and pressed. She had to try it on, so I indulged her and let her get all dolled up in it. With three-inch heels and her hair up in a bun, she looked absolutely beautiful in it. I got my camera out and took some pictures of her. I especially enjoyed getting her out of it and making her scream my name when she came. Luckily, it wasn't loud enough to disturb the boys.

As was usual for a dining-in, we had a guest speaker. Ours turned out to be US Representative Robert 'B-1 Bob' Dornan. He was a big supporter of the military, and his congressional district included Seal Beach, where the Rockwell facility was located. The Air Force, specifically the SDI program, was interested in his support, which was why he was invited to be there.

I'm sure Col. Stevens, as well as the rest of the diners, expected him to talk about how he would support our program and how it would help keep the Soviets in check. Instead, we got a twenty-minute homophobic rant about how queers were ruining the military and the country. He went on about how everything had been fine with the USA until queers started coming out and wanting laws to recognize them. The military was infested with queers, and they needed to be rooted out. I swear I saw spittle flying from his mouth as he ranted on.

I was appalled at what I heard and tried to hide my absolute disgust. I looked around, and I could see almost everybody else was also looking around, not believing what was being said. I looked over to Col. Stevens, wondering why he would want someone to speak about this to us. I could see he was trying very hard to keep a pissed-off look off his face. I know he looked at me and could see the disgusted look on my face.

When the congressman finished, there was a stunned silence for a few seconds. The protocol officer started clapping, which resulted in a smattering of polite applause as he walked out. I was so nauseous that despite protocol, I had to get up and head for the restroom, afraid I would throw up all over myself.

After depositing my dinner in the toilet, I spent a few minutes composing myself and stepped out of the restroom. Col. Stevens was standing there, and I could see he was absolutely furious. He got himself under control and asked, "Major Hanratty, are you okay?"

"Yes, sir," I replied, wondering if he was upset with me.

"No, you're not, and neither am I," he said, surprising me. "I can't believe that son-of-a-bitch came in here and went off like that. I'm going to find out who thought this would be a good idea and make sure that the rest of their career is spent at an arctic weather station. I am so sorry you had to endure that."

"Thank you, sir," I said, relieved I wasn't the source of his ire.

"Let's get back in there and get this thing wrapped up. As far as anybody is concerned, you just got suddenly sick, which isn't too far from the truth."

I followed him back into the dining room, wondering why he went out of his way to console me. I did get a few questioning looks from other participants, but I ignored them. The program soon finished, and I decided not to hang around and socialize and just left, playing on the story that I wasn't feeling well.

When I got home, I burst into tears as soon as I got in the door. Bonnie rushed up to console me as I headed for the bedroom to get out of my outfit. She wrapped her arms around me and asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?" as she leaned up to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, the feel of her beautiful soft lips on mine making me feel loved. We stood there, kissing until my tears stopped.

I pulled back and said, "We were having a wonderful time, and then the guest speaker got up and spoiled everything by going on a homophobic rant. How dare he say our love for each other is disgusting and evil."

"He has no idea what he's talking about," Bonnie replied. "Love is unconditional. He obviously has no love if he can say that."

Bonnie spent the rest of the evening assuring me our love was sweet and beautiful, my muffled screams proving her point.

Monday morning, I made my way into the office, the beautiful weather once again making me feel good as I walked across the quad. When I got to my desk, I found a note from Cheryl, Col. Stevens' personal assistant, with the message to report to Col. Stevens at 9 AM. Checking my calendar to ensure I didn't have to reschedule anything, I called Cheryl to confirm I'd be there.

AT 8:55, I was outside Col. Stevens' office, ready to report to him. Promptly at 9 AM, I opened the door, entered, walked to his desk, faced him, and saluted, saying, "Major Hanratty reporting as ordered."

Col. Stevens returned my salute and said, "Be seated, Major."

I sat down on the edge of the chair, remaining at attention, my hands on my thighs.

Col. Stevens stared at me for a moment, and I noticed his eyes momentarily rested on my hands. I thought I saw a flicker of emotion on his face, but it went away so fast I wasn't sure.

"At ease, Virginia," Col. Stevens said.

I relaxed back into the chair, waiting for him to tell me what he wanted.

"I wanted to follow up with you about last week's dining-in, Virginia. Again, I want to apologize for what happened. I've looked into it, and the congressman went off-script in his talk. The protocol office showed me the communications details with the congressman's office and the remarks he was supposed to make."

"Yes, sir. Thank you for checking into that," I said.

"I've made it clear to the protocol office that I will not entertain another speaker going off like that as long as I'm in command. I want you to know that it won't happen again."

"Thank you, sir," I replied.

"Okay, then, Virginia, I won't take up any more of your time. See you at the briefing tomorrow?"

"Yes, sir," I replied as I got up, came to attention, and saluted Col. Stevens again.

"Dismissed," said Col. Stevens, returning my salute.

I left the office and returned to my desk, relieved that the Colonel hadn't asked about my ring.

***

It was getting time to start thinking about another assignment. As much as I liked my current job, I needed to move on if I wanted my career to progress. No matter where it was, it would dislocate our family. I not only had to consider my career path, but I also had to think about the effect it would have on Bonnie and the boys. Keeping Bonnie in the loop, I finally decided that a move back to Wright-Patterson AFB would be best for all of us. I could get any assignment I wanted, and I found one in the Advanced Tactical Fighter program requiring the skills and knowledge set I had. I talked it over with Bonnie. I told her that since most of the contractors involved in the program were not located in Dayton, OH, I would be doing a lot of travel.

Bonnie assured me she would be okay with that. "I'll miss you while you're gone," she said, nuzzling my ear, "but the coming home sex will be great!"

***

We informed Matthew and Mark we would be moving to Ohio. Shortly after that, Matthew came to me while I sat at the dining room table, working on some briefing notes. I looked up and saw that he had a worried look on his face and asked, "What's up, Matthew?"

He looked down as if embarrassed and asked, "Aunt Ginny, are you a lesbian?"

I had been expecting this discussion with him for some time, so I was ready to answer him. "Yes, I am. Why do you ask?"

He hesitated a bit as if he didn't want to answer, but eventually, he said, "I heard some of the kids at school talking about it."

"And how did that conversation come about?" I asked, trying to draw him out.

"They were talking about one of the teachers. They were saying she must be a dirty lesbian. She's always dressed like a guy, has a short haircut, and hangs out with other women," he finally blurted out.

"Not all women with short hair and dress like guys are lesbians," I started. Continuing, I said, "Not all lesbians have short hair and dress like guys. I'm a lesbian and dress just like your mom does, don't I?"

"Yes," he answered. Then he asked, "Does that mean Mom is a lesbian, too?"

"Actually, Matthew, your mom would be considered bi-sexual," I replied. Before he could ask, I continued, "That means your mom likes both men and women. I'm a lesbian because I like only women."

"Oh," Matthew said, nodding his head as he assimilated what he had just learned.

I smiled and stood up to pull Matthew in for a hug as I said, "I still catch your mom checking out the good-looking guys from time to time."

After letting him go, I looked him in the eye, noting how I had to look up to him now, and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, Aunt Ginny," Matthew responded, a smile ghosting over his lips. "Thank you for explaining that to me."

"Anytime, Matthew," I replied.

***

My phone rang, and I picked it up, saying, "Major Hanratty, how may I help you?"

"Major Hanratty?" a sultry female voice came over the phone.

"Oh, my God! Alex?" I asked, after a pause, recognizing a voice that just twanged every nerve in my body. "Where are you?"

Alex explained, "I'm actually in town, visiting TRW for the program I'm working on. Since I was going to be here for a few days, I thought I'd call you and see if you were busy. Maybe we can get together for dinner? You probably know where all of the good spots are."

"I do," I replied. "Do you like Mexican?"

"Yes," Alex replied.

I gave her the address for El Burrito, told her to dress casually, and finished by saying, "We'll meet you there at 6:30?"

"We?" queried Alex.

"Yes, I'll be bringing a guest with me," I answered, hoping I wouldn't have to go into more detail over the phone.

"Oh ... oh!" Alex replied, realizing what I was saying. "I'll look forward to seeing both of you. 6:30 works fine for me. See you there!"

When I got home, I was pleased to find Bonnie was as excited to meet Alex as I was. I assured her we were just friends now, and she smiled, wrapped her arms around me, and said, "I know you love me and that Alex is no threat to our relationship. I'm glad you get to see your friend again, and I'm sure she'll be happy to see you too."

Is it any wonder I love this woman?

After dropping the boys off with Grace, we got to El Burrito about 10 minutes early to get a table. It was too cool to sit out on the patio, so we got a table inside. Just as we were being seated, Alex showed up. As she walked over to join us at the table, I looked her over and saw that she was still as beautiful as she was the last time I saw her nearly eight years ago.

"Virginia, it's so good to see you again. You haven't changed a bit!" Alex said as she joined us.

"It's good to see you too, Alex. You still look as delightful as I remember. I'd like you to meet Bonnie, my life partner," I said, turning to Bonnie, my love for her evident on my face.

"Bonnie, it's a pleasure to meet you," said Alex, extending a hand to Bonnie after a beat. "How did you convince Virginia to come out of her shell?" she asked as Bonnie shook her hand.

"Well, I nearly had to strip naked and throw myself at her, but I did finally manage to land her," Bonnie said, smiling at me with a look of love on her face that even a blind man could see.

"You two make such a cute couple," Alex opined as our server approached the table. We all ordered Dos Equis and looked at our menus while the server went to get our beers.

"So," started Alex, "what's the story with you being Major way earlier than me? I know we both pinned on Captain at about the same time."

"I can't really talk about it, but I can say that a couple of Generals' careers were enhanced by something I did," I said. "I'm not trying to be mysterious, but the incident never officially occurred. My normal hard work played a large part, too."

"Congratulations!" said Alex. "I'm glad your hard work is being recognized. You deserve it. I just got my line number for Major, so I'll be pinning on myself before too long."

"Congratulations to you, too!" I said.

"Thanks," Alex said before turning to Bonnie. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a waitress at a restaurant not too far from here. I was a single mother raising two boys before I met Virginia," Bonnie said, turning to me and taking my hand. "It's not as glamorous as being an officer in the military, but I do the best I can. What do you do?"

"I do software quality assurance on the avionics systems for the Advanced Technology Bomber program," answered Alex. She continued, "While the perception that what we do in the military is glamorous, I have nothing but respect for a woman raising two boys on her own."

Turning to me, Alex said, "I'm going to be coming out here for my next assignment. It should be about six months or so, so I would like to pick your brains about housing, and the like, in the next few months."

"Sure, I'd be glad to," I said. "I'm working on my next assignment to the Advanced Tactical Fighter program, so I'd like to pick your brains about housing and the like in return."

Our server came up, and we placed our orders. While waiting for our food, we talked about the changes occurring in world politics, particularly the situation in the Soviet Union and the eastern bloc countries. We discussed Mikhail Gorbachev and his push for glasnost in the Soviet Union. We also discussed how George H. W. Bush's upcoming inauguration would affect military funding.