All Comments on 'You're Going to Let Me Love You'

by LettiLustcraft

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Powerful eroticism!

Lusty and sensuous….intimately arousing….

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erotic, sensual, and hot as Hell. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story speaks to how many women feel about their beauty, which is very important to talk about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These are the kind of domination stories really lacking on this site. The Doms here, even the "loving" ones, are all written as hedonists that chip away at their subs for their pleasure. Even if the sub also takes pleasure in being broken down its still at heart a parasitic relationship, no different than a succubus/incubus slowly draining their victim. I like symbiotic domination where both parties get pleasure AND mutually benefit from the relationship. Where the sub is built up and empowered instead of broken down and degraded. It's so much more exotic as well when a sub is made into a confident and strong version of their best self yet still chooses to submit rather than subs so broken and lost they have no choice but to submit.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year ago

This kind of 'slice-of-life' erotica is great when it's this well written. cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Well written too.

lastboyleftlastboyleft4 months ago

how in the name of merlin did this story not blow up the charts of literotica. this thing is compareable to that's what friends are for and imperfections stories on this site. just effing how. hey there mate if you read this comment just remeber that you have done such an amzinng job here on this lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLettiLustcraft@LettiLustcraft
Letti Lustcraft is an erotic romance author whose work focuses on kink positivity and healthy D/s dynamics. She has a Master's degree focusing on population health and is passionate about sexual well-being and sex education. She is a feminist and LGBTQIA+ advocate and ally. ...