You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 26

Story Info
Oppertunities for Valerie - Bill & Valerie's Birthdays.
17.1k words
4.84
3.8k
4

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

I took Kathy's dad's advice: bought a bottle of Cognac, stayed out of the way, and watched. Kathy gave me a 'funny' look the first time I showed up with a snifter of the brown 'Nectar of the Gods'. I just told her I was following her dad's advice. She gave me a bit of a cautious look back. After I told her what the advice was, she grinned, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She especially liked the part of the advice about her being in charge. Then I reminded her of who was really in charge. She agreed.

A lot of our nights during our 'alone time', Kathy would share the progress. Things were starting to get filled in and completed. Kathy's stress level was nonexistent. 'Thank you Valerie'. I told Kathy, that if there was anything I could do to help to just let me know.

I made the comment that I hoped all of this wasn't distracting Valerie from her school work. Kathy said it was having just the opposite effect. That Valerie seemed even more focused on her classes, and that she was having the time of her life putting all of this together. I also commented that perhaps this is the type of thing that Valerie should look into after she graduates. Between her artistic talent and her organizational skills she would be very good at planning and organizing weddings. Kathy agreed; but, thought we would keep that to ourselves... for a while.

We totally both agreed that we would have to get Valerie something very... very special as a gift from the both of us to open at the reception. I had an idea; but, kept that to myself, for now.

..............................................

Spring was here, April. The temperatures were creeping up. Still, "April showers bring May flowers", and there was till chances of frost. We were all in full anticipation of the first 70°F sunny day... the first day to start on our 'all over tans'.

With my birthstone being a diamond, I had a birthday coming up. I already told them that I had everything I could possibly want. They, of course, had other plans.

My birthday was on a Thursday. Kathy and Valerie had planned on taking me out to our hang-out spot for some drinks, food, and dancing. Friday night we planned on visiting my parents for some fish, dancing, and birthday drinks at the 'Club'. Saturday, they had planned on making me a 'birthday dinner', complete with desert... the word 'desert' came with a grin. I could only imagine... no I couldn't. Somehow, I felt I should start taking an extra dose of vitamins.

The guys at work bought me lunch and a couple rounds of beer. It was one of those days where no major decisions were made on the projects they were working on. Mark and Dale invited me to get together after work for some more beers. I said I would stop for one, as the Kathy and Valerie were going to take me out for a casual dinner, drinks, and celebration. I let them imagine what kind of 'celebration' that consisted of.

They did get me a bottle of Cognac. Valerie playfully said that I was probably going to need it more in the coming months. Adding that perhaps they should have gotten a couple more.

Dinner was fun. They were each in playful moods. It was still too cool for sundresses or halter tops. But, they each wore a pair of tight jeans that hugged their little bottoms and tight tops that were molded to their braless little breasts and hard nipples. I was in heaven.

The few that were at the bar sang 'Happy Birthday.' I got a couple of free drinks. Kathy bought a round of shots for the three of us. I fed the juke box. We kept it light and fun.

I got a final full 'Birthday' hug and kiss from Valerie at the top of the stairs. The feeling of her firm little mounds against my chest was heavenly. She grinned as she pulled away and turned into her room. Closing her door behind her.

Kathy closed the door behind her as we entered our room. Wrapping her arms around my neck. Her eyes soft. Her lips on mine.

"I've got a special Birthday present for you," she grinned. "But first, let's take a shower... after I slowly undress myself, while you watch. Which I know you love. And then after I undress you.

"We have to do this the right way... our way... with candles. Sit and watch."

Kathy went about our room lighting each and every candle: the ones in front of the headboard mirror, the ones across the top of the headboard, and finally the ones next to the chair I was seated on.

Standing in front of me. The playful look was gone. It had been replaced with a sultry look of seduction.

Her hands slowly roamed up the front of her shirt. Stopping at her breasts, her fingers pinching the underlying firm nipples through the material... rolling each. Then in a fluid motion, she crossed her arms, grasped the bottom edges of her shirt, and gracefully pulled it up and over her head. Her little breasts fluttering as the material caught the bottoms of each of her firm smooth little mounds.

She stood there, with her hand on her hip. One leg cocked out to the side. The candlelight flickering against her bare chest.

All I could say was, "Oh shit."

That brought a grin and, "You like?"

"More than you could ever know. Come here. Let me taste those delicious looking gumdrops."

Kathy straddled my lap, leaned in, and fed me first her left nipple and then her right nipple. Pulling back, she had a playful look and then leaned in and lightly stroked her slick left nipple against the days' worth of stubble on my right cheek. I could see that her eyes were closed as she relished the rough contact against the sensitive little nub. She repeated with her right nipple. Before giving me one final taste.

Standing before me with another coy grin. I watched as she slowly unbuttoned her tight jeans and pulled the zipper down exposing the soft blonde wisps of her delicate forest. I let out a low groan as I realized that there had been nothing between her sex and her jeans all night. She grinned at my realization. She later told me that she felt 'naughty' all night going around... dancing, with no panties on. Surprised that she hadn't soaked through her jeans. Surprised that I didn't pick up on her arousal... she had.

Kathy tugged her jeans down her slim hips to mid-thighs, stood, and watched as my eyes feasted on her partially clad body. Another grin. She turned around, bent over, pushed the jeans to the floor, and stepped out of them. Still bending over, she held her thighs tight together. Her swollen outer labia stared back at me invitingly. On my knees, my tongue pierced those swollen folds. She tasted as divine as always. Shifting her weight, her legs opening, her sodden inner folds presenting themselves. The fragrance of her arousal rising from her opened sex. I lapped at the oozing river of her sweet honey.

"Oh god, Bill."

Standing, "Switch. My turn. You've got way too many clothes on for what I want to do to you," she grinned.

My shirt was quickly disposed of. Our bodies came together. I sooo loved the warmth and softness of her bare chest against mine. Her diamond hard nipples against my chest, as she moves from side-to-side raking them through my sparse chest hair.

"I love the feeling of your soft chest hair against my nipples. Always have... Always will."

Another kiss. Kathy left a trail of kisses down my body until she was on her knees. Her eyes even with my swollen package. Both hands roaming over the front... pressing... squeezing.

Everything came down in one motion. I stood there. My erection bobbing with each beat of my heart. Kathy's eyes glued to the pink crown and my hanging smooth scrotum.

"mmmm. I love it every time it's there for me to play with. To play with your balls."

I let out a groan of contentment as Kathy closed her cool hand around my hanging sack and massaged each testicle slowly and gently. She looked up at me as her little pink tongue traveled through that sensitive valley before engulfing the entire head. Our eyes locked on each other as she just held me there. Her soft lips sealed around the hard shaft. A slight upturn at the corners of her mouth said it all. Slowly pulling back, I watched her pink lips glide over the slickened pink crown.

Placing a final kiss on the very tip, she softly says, "Come on birthday boy. Let's take a quick shower and then... time for some bed play-time."

The shower was quick, but thorough. We did manage to finish before the hot water ran out. I think Kathy didn't want to get distracted from what she had already planned in her own mind.

Straddling my hips, "Bill, my love. This is all for you. My first Birthday present to my best friend, lover, and fiancée. I'm going to ride you for a bit, because I know you really enjoy that. Enjoy watching me. My body. My sexy little breasts. Touch me whenever and wherever you want," her hands roaming up and over each her firm little mounds, pulling on each erect nipple. A soft gentle smile. Her soft blue gray eyes pouring into my soul.

"And then, I'm going to make love to you with my lips, tongue, and mouth. I'm going to taste myself on you. I'm going to taste you. I'm going to drink every last drop of everything that is yours, that is made only for me. Although, I may share at times," she grinned, "But, it'll still always be mine."

We each let out contented gasps as Kathy slowly, and sensually, impaled herself on my slickened erection in one easy languid motion.

"Happy Birthday, my love."

She knew me so well. I watched. With a smile, Kathy placed her hand behind her head, thrusted out her little chest and bore her eyes into mine. Our bodies, souls, and spirits becoming one, once again. My dick did a couple of throbs deep inside her tight warm love cavity. Kathy smiled and gave me a couple of appreciative squeezes.

She slowly rode me, in the ways that she knew I loved. Ways that I could appreciate her. Flexing her knees. Rising up to just the point where the very tip of the pink crown parted her soft wet velvety folds. Stroking herself against the sensitive head before slowly re-impaling herself. My hands moving up her lean body, cupping and softly kneading each little morsel of her soft breasts. Kathy's hand covering mine, as she lovingly pressed my hands into herself.

Leaning back with her hands on my shins, Kathy slowly rolled her hips. I watched as her soft pink labia glided over the shiny shaft of my cock. It gave me the opportunity to press the palm of my hand against her puffy mound. I watched her pleasure herself as she pleasured me.

The buildup, from being pantiless, to undressing for me, to the shower, to the mini-blowjob, to now... she was close.

"Yes... Oh Yes," her voice soft and raspy. Her motions on my cock increasing. "Don't cum. Whatever you do, don't cum. I'm sooo close."

Kathy pressed her sensitive button against the palm of my hand. It was a gentle soothing orgasm, one that I had never witnessed. I felt her inner walls gently ripple along my length, as soft sounds of her release fell on my ears.

She collapsed back on my chest. I reached around, wrapped my arms around her and kissed the tender skin of her neck. I was still hard, and imbedded in her warmth. She gave me a long squeeze followed by a slow kiss.

"That was so nice. So soothing. I haven't had one of those in a long time. Different than a 'mind blowing' 'over-the-top' kind. But, now, I want to make love to the one person that I love from the bottom of my heart, and who loves me from the bottom of his heart."

Kathy rolled off me. I repositioned myself in front of the headboard mirror. I saw Kathy give me a grin, knowing that I knew how she wanted to finish me. She positioned herself on her knees at a right angle to my prone body. Her hands free, to be free to do what free hands do with an erection and smooth balls. The candlelight reflecting back gave Kathy's face a warm soft glow.

I loved watching her, and Kathy loved watching me watch her. This was not a blow-job. This was on the other end of the spectrum... this was going to be intimate... extremely intimate. This was the love of my life, giving me slow tender love and pleasure. I was the center of her world and she the center of mine.

Kathy started slowly. Closing her eyes, I watched as she gently rubbed the sensitive head against each of her soft cheeks. Across her chin... giving the glans a loving kiss as it passed on its way to each cheek. Her soft lips on my scrotum were heavenly. No tongue, just light gentle kisses that traveled up the raphe to the pink head. Like paying homage to what she held in her hand, and that belonged to her... and only her.

Opening her eyes, she gave me a 'Kathy' smile and gave the sensitive valley one last kiss before replacing her lips with her tongue. She repeated the journey. This time, her eyes focused on mine, as her pink tongue swirled around my smooth sack, up the raphe, around the flared edges of the crown, finally probing the seeping opening. One final kiss, before her mouth replaced her tongue.

I groaned as Kathy's lips closed around each of my swollen, and aching, testicles. Not once. Not twice; but, three glorious times. Each time pulling back, her lips gliding over the hairless flesh.

"mmmm, I sooo love your balls. So big... So full," planting a light kiss to my pink pouch.

I groaned at the sensations. Kathy grinned knowing what she was doing to me. Another groan as Kathy engulfed the entire ball of smooth flesh, held me in her mouth, and looked up at me through the mirror. Locking her eyes on mine. Again, the feeling of her lips on the smooth flesh, as she pulled back, was out of this world, as another groan of pleasure filled the room.

It was a slow and gentle process. Soft lips... Her gentle tongue replacing her soft lips. Kathy's warm wet mouth replacing her gentle tongue. Each change brought an appreciative groan. Kathy smiled. All the while, our eyes never leaving each other's.

"Kath, my love. Come here and kiss me. Let me kiss those soft lips, knowing and watching where they've been. Then, I'm yours."

She grinned, "You're always mine," as our lips met in a lingering kiss. Her hand never leaving my hardened shaft.

Kathy returned her attention to my eagerly awaiting cock. A gentle kiss and a little swirl of her tongue around the pink head. Refocusing those blue gray eyes on mine, her soft pink lips pursed at the very tip, I watched, and let out a groan as she slowly engulfed the sensitive head. Her lips traveling down the glans to take about half of my engorged cock into her beautiful dainty mouth... and stopped.

Her hand cupping my scrotum, Kathy held me in her warm mouth and gazed into my eyes. I throbbed at that vision of her pink lips sealed around my flesh. I was totally under her spell. Kathy grinned and gently massaged my balls... another groan.

I watched her as she slowly pulled back, the edges of the pink glans fluttering as her lips passed over. She then did something that she knew I found highly erotic. Her lips traveled slowly up, and over, the pink glistening head, past the point of contact. Her mouth slightly open as two clear strands of her saliva bridged the gap between the top of my cock and her opened mouth and soft pink lips. I throbbed in her hand. She grinned... snapping the connection.

That resulted in another loving kiss.

"Now, my love... Happy Birthday."

Kathy's mouth returned to my awaiting member of solid flesh for one last round. This round would finish, when she wanted it to... when she was ready for me to finish.

I lost count on the number of times Kathy brought me to the edge of release. Each time, she would either slow, or pull back just enough to prolong her love making. It wasn't teasing. It was the love of my life making love to the love of her life.

We each knew how to start a spark that would build a fire in each other. How to stoke it. When to let it gently burn. When to fuel it. When to fan it, setting it ablaze and creating an out-of-control firestorm.

Kathy had ignited the spark the moment she closed the door to our love chamber. Had slowly built the fire as she slowly undressed for me. Added fuel as she fed me her beautiful breasts and nipples. Let it burn as we kissed and took a slow shower. More fuel as I watched her sensually ride me. Letting it burn as she sat on my pole and struck "The Pose". Stoking the fire as she massaged her own breasts and pinched her nipples. Continuously adding more fuel as her lips, tongue, and mouth moved over my scrotum and hard cock.

Right now, Kathy was fanning the blazing inferno that she had created, and built, deep in my loins. My hips moving to match the movements of her mouth. Sounds of my impending release filling the room and passing through the closed door.

"I'm going to cum Kath," I groaned loudly.

Her rhythm increased. The pressure around my scrotum increased. Her fingers pressing on my taint and against my prostate, becoming firmer.

A primal sound, I never knew I had, erupted from some place deep in my body and reverberated off the walls of our room, as my ball contracted... and contracted... and contracted. I swear I saw stars.

Kathy pulled back. Sat up straight. Looking straight into my eyes, slowly swirled the contents she held in her mouth back and forth, grinning. Tilting her head back and stretching her neck. I groaned as her throat muscles rippled, and rippled. Swallowing every drop, before looking back at me with a satisfying and loving smile.

"Come here, my love. Let me taste myself on those very beautiful, and talented lips."

My tongue swirled around her soft tongue. The flavor of her own mouth, coupled with the remnants of my release, filled my heart with joy and love for the only person in the world that mattered to me.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie. My love. And thank you. That was the most wonderful Birthday present I have ever received."

Deep kiss.

"I love you, Bill. My love. And you're welcome, from the bottom of my heart."

Kiss.

.................................................

Friday night found the three of us, with my parents, at the 'Club' bar toasting to my birthday. My mom always asks Kathy and Valerie how thing were coming along.

"Betty, things are going great. We're even ahead of our schedule."

"And it's all because of our organizer here," I was standing behind Valerie as I rested my hands on her shoulders and kissed the top of her head, her hand coming up and resting on mine. I couldn't see it, but, later Kathy would tell me that Valerie blushed a bit. I loved it.

The fish was good, as always. The music wonderful. My dad had his dance card filled all evening. Watching Kathy and Valerie polka, brought smiles to all. To all, except the ladies that my dad usually danced with. Oh well. My dad was in heaven.

Kathy saw me talking to the band on my way back from the men's room. I kissed her on the cheek, and smiled.

"You're at it again, aren't you?"

I again kissed her cheek, smiled, and said, "Yep."

"You're going to make us both cry, aren't you?"

"Probably," I kissed the top of her head.

I took the hands of each of 'my' girls and led them to the dance floor. Then in his deep 'Elvis' voice.

Love me tender, love me sweet

Never let me go

You have made my life complete

And I love you so...

I had my arms around each of their tiny waists. A soft head of hair resting on each of my shoulders. A soft little breast pressing lovingly against each of my sides. Two arms encircling my waist. I placed kisses through Valerie's soft brown hair and Kathy's blonde hair. We all swayed to the music and took in the lyrics, in our own little world.

...Love me tender, love me long

32aa
32aa
450 Followers