You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
444 Followers

With the sundress removed, my lips nibbled on the soft skin of her neck. Sucked in each of her erect nipples. On my knees, my eyes were drawn to the dark underlying shadow of Valerie thick and dense forest hiding behind the semi shear pastel blue bikini panty. I looked up to see Kathy's tongue circling Valerie's pink nipple. Valerie combing her hands through Kathy's blonde hair, head thrown back, eyes shut as soft purring sounds fill the hallway.

I kissed the middle of that shadow, as my thumbs gently lowered the delicate lacy fabric. As the sodden material peeled away from her sex, as a thin white strand of her arousal followed, before snapping. I breathed in her fragrance as my fingers parted her swollen folds and entered her. Valerie let out a gasp. She shifted her weight to give me more access. I, again, reverently kissed the dark forest.

Soft blonde strands of wispy hair were poking out the sides of Kathy's lacy panties. The back of my hands brushed up Kathy's soft inner thighs. My fingers slipping into the material at the juncture, feeling her wetness, which I was going to taste later. Kathy's panties were soon around her ankles, as I feasted my eyes on that golden garden of corn silk.

My two naked girls stood before me. My hands cupping each of their sex, as two fingers entered each. Another first for us. I marveled at their similarities and differences. Both equally aroused... wet... warm. Valerie a tad snugger, as it has only been visited by a hard cock, my cock, four times. I watched as each swayed and ground their mons, and the underlying sensitive button, against the palms of my hands. Their eyes shut, as if each were in a trance.

Valerie quivered. Her legs almost buckling as her first orgasm of the evening hit her, as she continued to grind. Kathy was next, only Kathy let out a low groan as her fingers clamped down on Valerie's nipple, sending Valerie into another wave of pleasure.

...........................................

The warm water bathed us as Kathy gently soaped Valerie's firm left breast, at times gently rubbing her own erect nipples against Valerie's. All the while their eyes never leaving each other's, their lips meeting. My soapy chest pressed against Valerie's back. My hard cock sliding between Valerie's soft globes of flesh, occasionally brushing across the sensitive rosebud, eliciting a gasp. My right soapy hand gliding over Valerie's right breast. Valerie's head resting comfortably on my shoulder. Nothing being said as Kathy and I listened to Valerie's contended sighs, as her hands covered ours.

Recovering from the sudden onslaught of cold water, we settled into our bed that was bathed in the flickering light of a dozen, or so, candles with Valerie comfortably between us. Our faces inches apart. Valerie's arms around each of us.

"Val, this is all for you. Happy Birthday, my friend," Kathy gently kissed Valerie's soft lips.

"Happy Birthday, my dear Valerie," my lips meeting hers as I stared into her misty soft brown eyes.

Kathy and I each pressed our cheeks against Valerie's tear streaked soft cheeks. We each felt her little body gently sob as she held us tight.

Minutes later, "I've never had friends like you guys. I mean... yeah I had girl friends that I grew up with. Did stuff together with, in High School. But, not like each of you. Too many wonderful things have happened in the last two years, getting to just this moment."

"Val, you've said many times that Kathy and I were meant for each other. Valerie Renee, I want to add that we, the three of us, were meant for each other. Call it destiny. Call it whatever. But, deep in my heart I truly believe that. Kathy and I talk about it a lot. Too many 'chance' and 'random' things happened for it not to be.

"I love you Valerie Renee from the bottom of my heart," my voice cracking on those last words, as my tears joined hers.

"And, I love you Bill, by very dear, and patient friend," as our lips met in a deep and soulful kiss.

"And, Kathy, you've been like a sister to me that I love so deeply I can't explain it. I can only feel it."

"And, I love you Valerie, my very close friend. Who, like I've said many time, without you none of this would be happening. Thank you from the bottom of my heart," Kathy's voice cracking as her tears joined Valerie's followed by a deep deep kiss. The kiss deepened.

"Now Valerie, Bill and I are going to show you how much we love you and how much you mean to each of us... Just let us know when you've had enough loving."

That lightened the mood, as Valerie giggled, "Maybe sometime next week."

Valerie on her back. Her little round breasts were quivering, her ribcage standing proud with every breath. She brought her knees up and the opening to her being stretched open, her groin aching with desire for that joining of flesh.

Kathy at her side... each of Valerie's soft breasts and very hard nipples at Kathy's disposal, as we both proceeded to make love to our very best friend.

Kneeling between her spread legs, I took a moment to, once again, savor the sight of Valerie's delicate womanhood, the outer lips open of their own accord, revealing her glistening pink insides. Inhaling the fragrance of Valerie was always intoxicating, like something out of a candy shop. Drinking her sweet honey, was this side of heaven.

My mouth over Valerie's open sex and wormed the tip of my tongue between those plump inner lips and then slithered up and down her slippery furrow. Wiggling the tip of my tongue under the cover of Valerie's clitoris, I lapped and fluttered at the hard little bead. I heard a loud gasp.

With Valerie's pussy slippery with her seeping body fluids, I slipped a couple of fingers in. Peering over the heaving plains of Valerie's belly, past the quivering hills of her breasts, I saw her expression go from one of mere pleasure to fierce intensity, as I curved those digits to softly stroke that little bundle of supercharged nerve endings.

"Oh fuck," Valerie gasped. I grinned. I saw Kathy grin as she held one of Valerie's hard nipples in her mouth.

My eyes focusing on Kathy's pink tongue swirling around the base of each of Valerie's hard pink gumdrops. Her hand alternating from gently massaging the pliable underlying smooth flesh to rolling the engorged nub firmly between her thumb and index finger. Valerie's fingers gently combing through Kathy's blonde hair.

"mmmm. You two.... You two make me feel so good. So wanted. So loved."

Valerie's hips were starting to jerk, as her breathing became ragged and her sounds of pleasure rising in the stillness of the candlelit room. The beginning of her second orgasm of the evening was building deep in her body. Valerie had now raised her legs and spread them to the maximum, surrendering herself to every pleasure my tongue and fingers could deliver.

It started as a low deep growl. Valerie let out a long and protracted, "Ohhhhhh..." that dwindled into a low, throaty groan. The next instant she was thrashing in the throes of an orgasm, her insides convulsing around my imbedded digits. Her hips moving in sync with the movement of my tongue.

Kathy and I kept up our onslaught on our birthday girl. Moments later we were rewarded by a third and then a fourth powerful and body-raking orgasm all to the tune of the most primal cries I have ever heard. Followed by, "Stop. Oh God, please stop," Valerie panted.

I reverently kissed her quivering sex. Planted a line of kisses up her body, pausing to gently kiss the sensitive hard nubs, to her soft lips, as Valerie eagerly tasted herself. Then moving to Kathy, who cleaned any remaining remnants, with a gentle smile.

"I love you, Bill, my dear and close friend."

Kiss.

"I love you, Valerie Renee, my dear and close friend."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathlene Maree, my dear and very close friend."

Kiss.

"I love you, Valerie Renee, my very dear friend."

Kiss.

We all cuddled, as Valerie basked in her own warm afterglow.

"Thank you. Both of you. I've never had a Birthday like this. This emotional. This loving. Can I ask for one more thing for my Birthday?"

Kathy and I looked at each other and then at a smiling Valerie.

"Val, it's your Birthday. You can ask for anything you want. What would you like?" asked Kathy.

Gently kissing each of us, "I want to watch you two make love to each other. I want to watch my two best friends, who so love each other, show each other how much you love each other. To share your love with me."

Valerie watched as Kathy and I gazed intently at each other and grinned. We each knew what the other was envisioning. This would be a first.

"What are you guys 'talking' about now," her little hands going up and her fingers forming 'quotes', grinning.

"You'll see," grinned Kathy, "But first."

Kathy rolled onto her back, the grin was replaced with the soft look I had come to love and understand. It was a look of, 'Come to me, my love. Show me how much you love me'.

Our lips met, softly and tenderly, as we immersed ourselves into each other. Blocking out the whole universe and becoming one.

My lips found Kathy's engorged nipples, and, as I have so very many times, I made love to her through those sensitive little orbs that I have always craved. My hand gently kneading the soft flesh. Kathy closed her eyes and let the all the familiar sensations take over her senses.

It was warm. It was tender. It was what we both had come to enjoy. The closeness.

Kathy pulled me up and we gently brushed her hard nipples against my chest. Our lips now making love to each other. My hands roaming up and down her smooth back, at times reaching down to grasp two soft orbs of 'Kath' flesh.

"Come on. Time for the main event," those blue gray eyes soft and warm, "But first."

Kathy moved down and straddled my hips. I looked into Kathy's playful eyes as she proceeded to coat my smooth scrotum with her self-made sweet elixir.

"mmmm... A 'Kathy Special' coming up?"

"Something like that."

"A what?" we heard from our side.

"You'll see," beamed Kathy back at our friend, "But, now I need the rest of this wonder piece of 'man-flesh'... my 'man flesh' to be all nice and coated."

Kathy gave me a brief grin before reaching behind, grasping my straining erection, rubbing the sensitive head between her wet folds, and then slowly taking me into her warm soft body. We each closed our eyes and let out an exhale as we savored the joining of our flesh.

Soft squeeze.

Kiss blown and caught followed by another. Then another tender squeeze.

Kathy leaned back, placed her hands on my shins, and slowly rode my hard shaft. The view will never ever get old. Her soft pink lips sealed against my solid flesh glided effortlessly with each stroke of her hips. Her hard nipples pointing upwards gently rolling on the soft flesh.

"Gosh, Kath... you are so sexy."

At this point, I think Valerie was thinking this was going to be the extent of our love making. We had a surprise for her.

Sitting up, and striking 'The Pose' my cock throbbed deep inside my lovely lady. Kathy gave me a grin and a squeeze.

"You really like my sexy little breasts don't you," moving her hands over each of her firm mounds.

"Yes... always have... Always will."

My hands moving to replace Kathy's as she closed her eyes to relish the sensations of the palms of my hands lightly gliding over each erect nipple and the fullness of the hard shaft that was resting comfortably inside of her.

Giving me a final slow and long stroke, "There, I think your cock is now thoroughly coated," she grinned.

Laying down, her little chest against mine, our lips meeting. Our tongues encircling each other's... tasting.

Valerie watched in amazement as Kathy pulled off, turned around, placed a knee on each side of my head, and angled her pussy to just above my opened mouth. Kathy rested her head on my hip, her lips kissing the slickened shaft. Then, the realization of the events that were about to occur suddenly flashed through Valerie's mind as a soft, "Oh my," escaped her lips.

My pillow-propped head put me at the perfect height and angle. I inhaled the sweet scent of her arousal, as Kathy slowly lowered her opened pussy to my awaiting mouth. Fusing my mouth to her puffy and swollen labia, I teased her opening with the tip of my tongue, before slithering up the length of her slit. Kathy adjusted herself as her engorged, and sensitive, clitoris found the tip of my tongue. I heard a satisfying groan at the moment of contact.

Kathy's tongue bathed my juice-covered scrotum. Sucking into her warm mouth... first one testicle... then the other. Each time pulling back, a groan from my mouth passed into her open pussy, as her soft lips glided over each smooth orb.

Kathy was in total control of each of our journey's to bliss.

She would adjust the point of my tongue to where ever she wanted it on her sex... lightly against her clit, but pulling back when she got close to let me bathe her soft folds until she was ready for more tongue-to-clit.

Taking me into her warm mouth. Her tongue swirling around the sensitive glans. Pulling off the sensitive pink head whenever she felt I was getting close. Not wanting to finish. But, to keep each other on the 'edge'. It wasn't teasing. Rather, it was a couple, pleasuring each other in the most intimate manner a couple could... together. We passed the sounds of our pleasure through each other's sex, as we both gave, and received.

Valerie watched in utter awe, as Kathy 'made love' to me. And by chance, we were positioned such that the reflection in the headboard mirror gave Valerie a perfect view of me 'making love' to Kathy.

Soon, need overcame passion. Kathy was close. As was I. We both knew it. I snaked my fingers between us and entered her, caressing the roof of her vagina, and that beautiful sensitive bundle of nerves. Kathy rode my tongue. She rode it with a need. A need to release. Her hand was now stroking my spit slicked shaft and her lips bobbing over the sensitive crown.

Kathy was the first to let loose, as she pressed herself back hard against my probing tongue. She stopped; but, held the super sensitive head in her mouth, as I felt the walls convulse against my invading fingers. Her soft cry of release vibrated against the sensitive glans that she held deep in her warm mouth. Rivers of her arousal pouring down my chin and neck as her body responded to the sensations that were overcoming it. She rode out a second body wracking orgasm.

Catching a brief respite, her hand returned to stoke my slick shaft with a vengeance. She fucked her own mouth with a vengeance. Her free hand cupping my tightening sack, massaging my balls, index finger pressing on my taint... against the deep prostate.

I couldn't warn her; but, Kathy knew my moment of release as she felt my scrotum contract as the first shot of my thick semen filled her mouth. I groaned into her quivering sex as she pressed back against me my extended tongue probing deep into her opening. One more ejaculation, another muffled vibrating groan into her sensitive sex.

We collapsed. My head back. Kathy's head on my thigh. Her lips reverently kissing the softening flesh she held in her little hand.

Our lips meeting. Tasting ourselves on each other. Kathy's tongue tenderly cleaning my chin and neck, much like a mother cat would cleanse her kitten.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie, my love."

My eyes filled with tears. Tears of my true affection for my fiancée, and the love of my life.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kathy's eyes tearing up as she pick up on what was going through my heart. Bringing her soft tear-streaked cheek into my shoulder as her tears of love joined mine, in the quiet of the still night.

Minutes later, again, sensing each other's thoughts, we both looked over at Valerie... red-eyed... brushing away tears of her own. She came to us, and pressed her soft warm body against our sides. We embraced her as her lips met each of ours.

"Bill... Kathy... that was the most beautiful thing I have ever ever felt and witnessed. Thank you for sharing your love with me. Thank you for the most memorable Birthday present I have, or will ever receive."

32aa
32aa
444 Followers