You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take me to your heart

For it's there that I belong

And we'll never part...

It was my song that was dedicated to each of them, and they knew it. They each snuggled closer, as our embraces tightened. Drawing each into ourselves. I could feel the dampness on my shirt.

...Love me tender, love me true

All my dreams fulfill

For my darling, I love you

And I always will

I had maneuvered us to the back of the dance floor. Still visible from the bar area; but, obscured. The song ending and the three of us just stood there, as I gently stroked each of their backs. Our closeness had deepened to the point that the words of that song had, once again, struck home. That we would always love each other: tenderly, sweetly, and truly. We would always be in each other's hearts.

Fortunately, the band had decided to take a break, or decided to pause and let us savor our closeness.

"I love you, Valerie Renee. My dear friend and love," looking into those soft watery brown eyes.

"I love you, Bill. My dear friend and love," her lips meeting mine.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie. My love," her blue gray eyes tearing.

"I love you, Bill, my love," her lips meeting mine.

"I love you, Valerie, my dear and special friend," Kathy leaning over to kiss Valerie's cheek.

"I love you, Kathy, my forever and very special friend," Valerie returning the kiss; but, not a 'cheek' kiss. A brief 'special friends' lips kiss.

The girls headed off to freshen up. I returned to the bar, with a contended smile. My mom gave me a 'funny' look... a questioning look. I was positive she had sensed the increasing closeness between the three of us... especially between Valerie and me.

The drive home was quiet and one of contentment. As we got closer I asked what they wanted to do as it was relatively early... stop and have a final drink?

Kathy quietly said, "Let's go home. Let's get into our bed... all of us. No love making, or anything. Let's just cuddle. Let's be close. I don't know. After that song, I just want the three of us to cuddle and to feel the closeness."

Valerie leaned over and gave Kathy a soft kiss on the cheek, and added, "I like that."

Our first three-way shower complete. We cuddled. My body was draped by two warm soft bare bodies. Their skin bathed by the soft light of a single candle. I breathed in the soft scent of their body wash, as I gently stroked their smooth backs as each swirled their fingers through my sparse chest hair. Could life get any better?

"I think my mom picked up on our increased closeness."

"The three of us? Or just yours and Valerie's?"

"Both. It's kind of nice that our feelings for each other are so openly on display. Because they are so deeply felt. Our love for each other."

"I kind of like that too. That everybody knows how close we all are." added Valerie. "It keeps the riff-raff away from me when we're all out together. I think guys can tell that they'd be wasting their time, and money in buying me drinks, hoping to get my attention," she said softly. Then added, "Besides, I have someone, right here that gives me more attention than any of them could possibly offer."

"But, Val, aren't you concerned that your special 'someone' might be one of those that are scared off?"

"Nope. First off, that special 'someone' won't be at a bar. Guys at bars are there for only one thing. Second," her voice softening, "That special 'someone' will have to get over the fact that he's going to have to meet a very high standard. I now know what's it's like to be loved, treated with respect, and appreciated."

Valerie rolled completely on top of me, cradled my face in her soft hands, those warm soft breasts against my chest, her soft forest covering my flaccid dick, and looked deep into my eyes, "Because of you," her voice soft almost cracking. Valerie's soft lips covering mine as the kiss went on... and on... and on. Pulling back, her eyes filled with tears, "Because, I love you, Bill, my dear friend, and lover."

"And I love you Valerie, my very dear and close friend," my voice now cracking. I held her as tight as I ever done.

"You guys had better knock it off, before there are three sobbing friends in this bed," Kathy sniffled, as she was on the verge of her own tears.

It was the most emotional time that Valerie and I had ever experienced together. And, that was saying a lot!!

The three of us slept peacefully... contentedly. How did I become the luckiest guy on the planet? Not one; but two close and dear female friends. That I adored and loved.

Some would say that it's impossible to love, and be loved, by two women. That at some point, one would become possessive and the other jealous. That whatever friendship they had before would become eroded. Not here. Here, just the opposite was happening. Valerie and Kathy's friendship and love for each other was becoming stronger, and deeper.

Saturday would be a day of fun. The sparkle in their eyes, when they told me they were going to make me dinner, and 'desert' told me something was stirring in their active imaginations. Unknown to me at the moment, there was also going to be a special surprise... another, special gift.

.............................................

Dinner was special. They had worked on it all day... Lasagna, green salad, garlic bread and a nice Cabernet. It was Valerie's grandmother's recipe.

Wedding plans were really coming along. Valerie was pleased, as was Kathy. She felt she would have the designs for the invitations and thank you notes by the midweek. Then Kathy could take a look and see what she thought. Then it would be out to find a print shop. Valerie thought it best that she and I should go together, to answer any questions; but mainly, to make sure they understood exactly what she, the artist, wanted. These weren't going to be some 'off-the-shelf' invitations. The artist here was at work. I loved it.

She also gave me the task of coming up with a list of the special songs that we wanted to be played at the reception, given that I seemed to have an ear for 'special' songs. Especially after the night before.

As the meal was ending, I noticed that first Valerie had slipped away. Heard the upstairs shower go on for a few minutes. Minutes later, she had returned, with a sly grin. I helped clean up and noticed that Kathy had disappeared. Then the upstairs shower. Then her returning. Again, a sly grin.

They gathered around me. The soft fragrance of each of their perfumes lingering.

"Well, 'Birthday Boy', are you ready for desert?"

Kathy's smile had a slight coy grin. My curiosity was peaked.

OK. I can play along.

"What if I said I was full?"

A grin, "You don't even know what desert is."

"But, what about my 'figure'? I wouldn't want to get fat."

That brought a loud laugh from each.

"As long as you got 'fat' in the right place, I don't think either of us would care... Not that we think you need anymore. Right Val?"

"I'm good with what's there right now," her eyes full of mischief.

"Tell you what... Why don't you go take a nice long shower, by yourself? Your desert will be waiting for you. Then you can decide if you're too full," Kathy was now grinning and seductively stroking my cheek.

If I live to be a hundred, the images of what greeted my eyes when I stepped into our room will never fade from my mind.

The room was bathed in a soft glow from more candles than have ever been lit in our room. On the bed were two visions of a man's perfect desert.

Each breast was covered in little peaks of whipped cream. A bright red strawberry resting at the top of each peak. Another whipped cream peak at each navel with a single Birthday candle. Thin threads of dark chocolate were laced over their chests and taught tummies, with circles around each belly button whipped cream peaks. But, what really took my breath away were the three strawberries that were nestled between each of their labia. The first one just below each of their clitoris. The final one buried three quarters of the way into each of their vaginas. With a third embedded between them. Their legs spread wide. Each of them wearing a wide grin. My dick throbbed.

"So... hungry? Or, are you still too full?" Kathy's voice, breaking me out of my trance, as my heart tried to keep up with the blood that was being drawn from my body to fill my rapidly growing cock.

"Oh my," my first words, "So, do I finish one desert first, before going to the other? Or should I enjoy both at the same time?"

They looked at each other, grinning, "We think you should enjoy both deserts together... Until you get to the final desert. But, first, you have to make two wishes, and blow out your Birthday candles."

I got between my two deserts. My lips went to each of their soft and moist lips.

"Thank you. This Birthday will go down as the best of my life. Not only because it is my first Birthday with my two special ladies. But, because you each made me feel so special," my voice cracking on those last words.

"That's because you are so special... special to each of us, my love. Right Val?"

"Yes. So special... So very special. Always have, and always will. Now, make your wishes, blow out your candles, and then... eat your deserts," Valerie putting an extra emphasis on the word 'Eat', complete with a wide grin.

I looked up at Kathy. Blew her a kiss. Closed my eyes and made my wish. I won't tell you what it was, because as they say, 'if you tell your wish, it won't come true'. And I definitely wanted mine to come true, with the love of my life. Looking deep into Kathy's eyes, I gently blew out the candle. I got a gentle smile. At that moment, I swear, that Kathy had read my mind, and knew what I had wished for, as she mouthed the words, 'I love you."

Valerie and my eyes met. I blew her a soft kiss. She caught it with her mouth open and blew one back. Once again, I closed my eyes and hovered over the flickering candle... forming my wish. I felt Valerie's fingers combing through my hair. Satisfied. My eyes searched deep into Valerie's soft brown and gold speckled eyes, and gently blew. I saw another soft smile, and mouthed the words to my close friend, 'I love you'.

Time for my deserts.

I settled between both so that I was able to easily switch between each of their luscious bodies. The strawberry on Kathy's left breast was the first that I wrapped my lips around. I wasn't greedy. I was going to share. My plan was not only to share these; but, to share at least part of the ones that were marinating in each of their sweet nectars. Saving the final one that was buried deep in their core for myself.

I pressed my lips to Kathy's as she bit it in half. Her eyes full of playfulness when she realized what I had planned. A kiss, and then I returned to clean her breast and to finally take her own erect pink nipple into my mouth and gently squeeze between my teeth. I was rewarded with soft gasps.

Valerie's eyes were in full 'play mode' as she realized how this was going to play out.

My lips met hers as I offered the ripe berry to Valerie's soft awaiting lips. Our eyes focused on each other as she bit the berry in half. Chewed and swallowed. I tasted the sweetness on her soft tongue as our lips met. As I finished cleaning Valerie's cream-covered breast... my tongue swirled around the very pink nipple, as Valerie let out a soft groan. Followed by a slow and satisfied, "Yes."

The chocolate threads crisscrossing Kathy's chest were delicious as I made my way over to her other awaiting breast. This time I held the berry between my lips and gently rubbed it along Kathy's soft parted lips. Her mouth opened as her little pink tongue emerged and bathed the fruit. I pressed it into her mouth and bit it in half, as our lips met.

We kept our eyes on each other, as I cleaned her breast. Again, taking that sensitive pink gumdrop into my mouth. I heard her gasp and could feel Kathy's hips moving as her arousal built. Which meant that those marinating berries were incubating in more of her warm juices.

Valerie's final nipple tasted divine, coupled with some chocolate. I coated my lips with a bit of the threads and offered my lips to Valerie to savor. Women and chocolate.

Cleaning Kathy's and Valerie's torsos was fun. I heard a few giggles as I hit a few ticklish spots. I was now down to the final berries of my deserts. This was going to be fun, and erotic. Given how I had dealt with the fruits on their breasts, I wasn't sure if they had any idea my plans for the remaining delicacies. They would soon find out.

My tongue gently pushed the first berry, below Kathy's sensitive clit into her soft folds, coating it completely with her natural nectar. I tenderly bathed Kathy's clit, bringing soft gasps of pleasure.

Wrapping my lips around the sodden berry, I made my way up to Kathy's grinning face. She knew what was on my fertile, and imaginative, mind. I held the ripe fruit between my lips as Kathy moved her tongue over the smooth skin of the coated berry... tasting herself. Then we each took a bite. Held the tasty morsel in our mouths, relishing the combined flavors of her arousal and the sweetness of the berry. We each grinned at each other as we slowly chewed, savored, and swallowed. Our lips meeting as we tasted each other sweetness.

I heard a soft, "Oh shit," from my side. Kathy and I looked over to see Valerie's eyes wide in both amazement and anticipation, as she knew what was coming next.

Valerie's body was working overtime in her arousal. Her taste was sweeter than I remembered. Her clit more sensitive than I remembered. She squealed in delight as my tongue bathed that sensitive pearl.

The tasty sweet morsel between my lips, I ran it between Valerie's soft wet lips. Her little pink tongue appearing. She tasted herself against the sweetness of fruit. I bit the berry in half. Valerie took her half and let it sit on her tongue, and closed her eyes to enjoy the fullness of her arousal. Our eyes soft and loving, as we chewed and swallowed. My tongue moving over her soft lips. Pulling back, she grinned back at me.

I returned to the second part of my desert nestled between Kathy's opening legs. While I was feeding Valerie, Kathy had closed her legs, letting her folds completely encase the final two morsels, letting them marinate in her warm wet depth.

After a gentle lick of her engorged pea. My tongue lifted the 'seasoned' berry from its resting place. I pulled back. Looked at Kathy, then at Valerie, then back at Kathy. Reading my thoughts, she grinned. She knew what was coming, as she looked over at Valerie, who was still waiting to see what was next.

As I scooted up to Valerie, with the berry firmly between my lips. The light went on. She looked over at Kathy. Kathy smiled, and blew her a kiss.

Valerie tasted her friend once again as I held the soaked berry to her opened mouth as she extended her little pink tongue. Biting it in half, it gently came to rest on her tongue. Valerie took it into her mouth and closed her eyes. The sweetness of the fruit and the saltiness and earthiness of Kathy's arousal overpowering her taste buds. Valerie looked over at her friend. They exchanged a knowing smile. Valerie felt herself 'twinge' in her nether regions. Producing another gush of her own arousal as our lips met.

Valerie's sex glistened with her arousal. Her aroma overwhelming the sweet strawberry. Valerie sucked in a lungful of air at the delicate touch of my tongue to her sensitive clit, as I heard a soft, "Oh shit." I grinned.

The berry that Valerie had been baking in her intense oven was ripe with her essence. Kathy took half of the ripe fruit from my mouth, looked over at our friend, held it, tasted it, and then slowly consumed everything... smiling gently.

There were two remaining deserts. The largest of all the fruits lay buried in each of their warm love tunnels. Probing deep into Kathy's cavern, I dislodged the sodden berry, held it between my lips, and looked at Kathy.

"Eat it Bill. This one's for you. Taste me. Eat me. Happy Birthday, my love."

I took my time. Relishing the combined flavors was like relishing a fine wine: sweet, tart, earthy.

Valerie opened her legs to the maximum as I extracted her hidden treasure. I held it in my mouth as our eyes again met. Lingering, savoring her unique essence mixed with the sweetness. Our lips meeting.

Each sat up and I was embraced in a warm cocoon of soft loving warm flesh. Four soft breasts against my skin. Two soft patches of fur against my sides. The emotion of this most tender, and loving moment got the best of me. I'm not afraid to admit it... I wept. I loved each of them, from the bottom of my heart.

"This is the best Birthday if have ever had."

Kathy kissing my right tear-streaked cheek before she pressed her lips to mine.

Valerie kissing my left tear-streaked cheek then her sweet lips to mine.

"Valerie has one more gift for you," Kathy softly said as she again kissed my lips.

Pushing me back into the soft bed. We all bobbed on the gentle waves. Kathy lay to the side of me with her head on my shoulder. Valerie straddled my hips. My very hard erection nestled in her soft brown pubic hair. Her hips moving to coat my straining cock with her copious amounts of arousal.

Looking gently into my eyes, and stroking my cheek, "Bill. I gave you a gift a while back. The gift of my love. The gift of my purity. This next gift, will also be another first. From now on, you will not be needing to use a condom. I'm on the Pill. Have been for a while."

I looked wide-eyed. First over at Kathy, who smiled and kissed my cheek. Then back at Valerie.

"It was Kathy's suggestion. More as a safety thing. We definitely didn't want any accidents. I was still thinking of using a condom though. I guess I wasn't sure if that would make us too close. I mean, having your seed inside of me, is about as close as a couple can get. You and Kathy are that close. I wasn't sure how she would feel about it. We talked about it," looking over at Kathy, "She told me that she wanted us to be that close and that we deserved to be that close. So, Bill, make love to me one more time. Cum in me. I want everything you have. I want your very special seed to fill me."

I sat up and held Valerie in my arms, as she rested her head on my shoulder. I was blessed with two lovely ladies.

"I love you, Valerie Renee," with a deep, and soulful kiss I held her tight.

"I love you, Bill. My very dear and special friend," Valerie's soft lips against mine.

"I want to ride you for a bit. Not long. I know you probably aren't going to last, and that's fine. Then I want you to do me. Like we said earlier, this is all for you... our love."

Valerie got into a nice slow ride. My hand applied a gentle pressure to her clit through her soft mound. She grinned as she moved along my length and my hand, savoring the combined sensations. She was close too, as her breathing started to labor. Kathy sat up and took one of Valerie's nipples into her mouth and massaged the tender underlying soft mound of flesh. Valerie increased the pressure against my hand. She erupted. Her tight pussy contracting around my hard invading cock.

"Come on. Do me," she panted as we both rolled, never becoming disengaged.

I got above her. Elbows locked. Eyes locked. Valerie's legs opened wide, as she took my entire length with each deep stroke. No words. Just grunts and exhales as I gently thrust in and out of her little body. Her little breasts swimming on her chest. Her hands roaming through my chest hair.