You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Val... I'm going to cum."

"Yes. Oh god, yes. I want to feel you cum. Do it... give it to me. Empty your balls into me... Deep in me."

That did it. One last and deep plunge and my balls erupted, releasing an entire evening of pent up semen deep into Valerie's open womb. Filling her for the first time. Valerie held me tight as she felt my cock spasm in her warm depths. I collapsed. I felt Valerie's arms and legs wrap me in a tight embrace.

"Thank you Valerie. Thank you for your gift... for all of your gifts. But, mostly, thank you for the gift of your love. I love you Valerie Renee," my cracking voice once again giving way to my raw emotions.

"And I love you, Bill. And I love this lovely lady right here. I love you Kathy from the bottom of my heart. And thank you for sharing."

"I love you too, Valerie.

................................................

Valerie had finished the final design of our invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, and thank you cards. They were impressive. There's an interesting story on how these came to be. A bit of a repeat of a previous time.

Valerie wanted to include close-up photos of Kathy and me in the invitation card. The one on the front would be of Kathy and me, cheek-to-cheek and smiling. On the inside of the cover, another photo. This one was either going to be us kissing or looking deep into the eyes of the other. Kathy and I decided on the later.

Being a detailed artist, Valerie wanted the photos to be more than 'snapshots' taken from my little camera. Kathy and I started looking for a photographer to take a number of professional photos.

Valerie had another idea. One day, after her class, she approached her instructor and described the wedding invitation project she was doing for us. He was intrigued, and said he would love to take look at Valerie's final work. Valerie wondered if the Art Institute's Photography department might want to use us as a 'teaching' moment on how to set up, apply final makeup for the close-up shots, and take close-up stills. He thought that was definitely a possibility and would check into it.

Then he said to Valerie, that he was glad she had stopped by, as he wanted to ask a small favor. The current topic in their 'Life Drawing' class was how to draw out the emotions of the models and put that on paper. He recalled the sketch that Valerie had shown him when she first applied there, and asked if she would mind bringing that to the next class, as it was exactly what he was trying to get across. And, as they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words'. Valerie was honored.

He went to say that he wished he could find a couple like the couple that Valerie had drawn to model for the class. A couple that was so into each other that their emotions, and feelings, for each other would be alive and could be captured.

Valerie inwardly thought for a moment. Then smiled. She explained that the couple were her close friends, and that they lived here in Rockford. She decided not to go into the fact that we were all roommates. His eyes went wide and asked about the possibility of Kathy and me to sit for the class in that pose. Valerie said she would have to talk to us, but, that it would have to be done in the evening, as we both worked.

So, that's how it came to be, that Valerie, Kathy, and I found ourselves in her instructor's office one Thursday evening.

"Well, first, let me express my thanks for volunteering to pose for my class tonight. You have a very talented and gifted friend here."

Kathy and I both smiled. Valerie blushed. It was cute.

He looked over at us, as we stood side-by-side... hand-in-hand.

He gently smiled, "I hope the class can catch a quarter of the emotion that I can see each of you have for each other."

It was our turn to blush, and Valerie to smile.

There was a small couch in the middle of the empty classroom. Kathy and I stood there, my hands on her waist. Her arms resting on my shoulders. Our faces... lips, inches apart.

"You ready for this? You're about to have fifteen, or so, art students looking at this beautiful little sexy breast and nipple. I'm going to be kissing and sucking on the other. We'll be connected, as the two lovers that we are."

"Yes. I'm ready. I'm more than ready. I've been ready for the last two hours. And, in a few minutes, you will see how ready I am, when I slide down onto you. We are going to have all these art students wondering... wondering... Are they really connected?"

"Yes, and only one art student will know the truth."

We looked at the clock. We had about ten minutes until the top of the hour. The instructor told us he would bring the class in at exactly the top of the hour. He wanted us to cover ourselves with a sheet, so as to not give away what their assignment for the night was going to be without an introduction.

We sensually undressed each other. Once again, we wanted our desire and emotion to build. The reality of what we were about to do, had made me hard. I put on a condom. Kathy and I embraced. Our lips meeting, and then I leaned down to lovingly take her engorged nipple into my mouth. Kathy let out a low groan.

Kathy slid onto me effortlessly, as she settled onto my lap. Even where we were, we closed our eyes as we savored our joining.

Our eyes opening and gazing into each other.

"I love you Kathy."

"I love you Bill."

Our lips meeting. Our smiles at each other, radiating and sending our emotions for each other to each other.

The gentle knock on the door. Kathy and I each took one last deep breath.

Everybody entered the room silently. The room was arranged such that each artist would be able to capture Kathy's emotion, along with her right breast. Kathy was able to see the entire room. She saw Valerie off to the side, with a gentle knowing smile.

"Class. First, I want to thank all of you for rearranging your schedules so that you could attend this special evening lab. As you all know, for the last few classes, we've been studying how to capture emotions of the subject of your sketch. I showed you an example of such a work earlier today. The couple that posed in that work, has agreed to pose for this class. I want to thank them for taking time out of their busy schedules to pose for us tonight."

We received a light applause.

"You'll have one hour to complete your work."

And with that, the sheet was removed.

We each heard some gasps. And a few soft 'Oh my's'.

We looked into each other's eyes. We couldn't help it... a couple of soft smiles and our lips met... tenderly... lovingly.

My mouth settled on Kathy's breast. My tongue slowly played with her engorged sensitive nipple. I felt the squeeze. I heard Kathy let out a soft sigh, as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. We each tuned out the rest of the world, as we settled into our own world of gentle, and sensual, pleasure.

The hand that was hidden from the class gently stroked and massaged the breast that was away from the artist's view. My fingers circling and flicking the sensitive nipple. At times gently pinching. I could hear Kathy gently purr. She was into our public 'Love Making'. Every so often, I would be the welcomed recipient of many gentle squeezes. I could almost 'see' the grin each time.

After a few minutes, Kathy softly whispered, "Bill. Slow up a bit. You've got me on the edge. I can't cum in front of these people... I'd be so embarrassed."

After about the halfway mark, I broke contact and whispered as softly as possible, "You are so going to get a thorough fucking tonight."

Another squeeze and a soft, "I sure hope so," I couldn't see it; but, I could 'see' the grin.

"Ten minutes, class."

I applied a bit of extra pressure as I brought my thumb and forefinger together around her nipple, and held it there... and held it. I swear I heard a low moan, and a deep intake of air. Kathy was worked up. I was wondering how Valerie's concentration was holding up. I was sure she knew that there were many hidden stimuli going on, just by the changing looks on Kathy's face and the changes to her breathing.

"OK class, time."

I reluctantly broke contact with that sexy little breast, reverently kissed it, and pulled back. Her nipple shiny and a deep ripe red on display to the entire class. We each heard more soft gasps and some more 'Oh my's'.

Our eyes meeting, once again. Then our lips... softly... tenderly. As we both turned to face the roomful of art students... cheek-to-cheek and smiled.

"Bill... Kathy. You have exceeded my expectations. I've never seen such passion and emotion between a couple so deeply in love. Class. I think we owe this couple a well-deserved 'Thank you'.

Kathy and I blushed as the class all stood and gave us a thirty second standing ovation.

Then we heard from a male student, that was about Valerie's age, "I don't mean to be crude; but... are you two... joined?"

Kathy blushed, as she gave the same answer that had been given before to that very question, "That sir, is left to the eyes of the artist and the viewer."

We could both see Valerie grin.

.....................................

We were barely inside the door. Kathy was already pulling her clothes off, as was I. We left a trail of clothes as we quickly went up the stairs. Valerie behind us. At the top of the stairs, in the hallway connecting our bedrooms, a very naked, and needy, Kathy stood in front of a clothed Valerie. I went into our room to turn on every light I could find.

"Val, you're welcomed to come join our 'fuck fest', if you want. Fucking is fun. I'm going to fuck Bill and then he's going to fuck me. If you come in, I'm going to watch him fuck you, for the first time. Then, if you still have energy, I'm going to watch you fuck him. Or, you can just watch us. Whatever you're comfortable with."

Valerie smiled, "Give me a minute."

Kathy smiled back and leaned in and kissed Valerie on the cheek.

I had just turned on the last light when Kathy's hot body was in my arms. Her breasts, and very very hard nipples mashed against my chest. Her hungry lips firmly planted on mine. My dick slipping between her thighs and wet folds.

"I so want you. I've wanted you since that moment you told me what you were going to do to me," she growled in her needy voice.

Our lips meeting again. And then, standing next to us... a very very naked Valerie. Kathy grinned. Valerie smiled. My dick throbbed between Kathy's soft thighs. I then realized that this was going to be our first three-way fuck session. No tender strokes. No loving kisses. This was going to be pure primal raw sex.

"Come here Val," as if firmly pulled her into me. My lips meeting hers more firmly than ever before. I was just as hungry for her.

Kathy straddled me, impaling herself in one forceful motion. She rode me with a vengeance. Her firm little breasts bobbing with each motion. Her hands going to each of her hard nipples... pinching... pulling... firmly squeezing the underlying flesh.

Valerie watched in amazement as Kathy rode me and rode me, knowing that she was going to be doing the same in a bit. I firmly brought Valerie's lips to mine. I could tell she was as turned on by everything as I reached between her legs and drove my fingers into her hot and dripping pussy. She let out a loud gasp and I 'finger fucked' her.

"Oh god Kath. Ride me... Fuck me."

"Don't cum. Don't you fucking cum. You're going to cum inside of me, when you TAKE and FUCK me from behind," she growled.

I heard Valerie groan at our exchange. It was turning her on, hearing us. It was a side of us that she had never seen. Well, she did watch us fuck that one night; but, to hear our exchange of lust was new. She loved it.

Kathy rolled off me. On her stomach. Her little smooth bottom high off the bed. Arms out-stretched... totally submitting herself to me. Her fingers snaking between her legs, splitting her wet juicy labia wide apart. I thrusted my lubricated cock between those opened lips, and filled her in one strong penetrating stroke.

The noise she made as my cock slid into her from behind is impossible to describe. It was part scream, part moan, part squeal, a sound of ecstasy and relief and pure animalistic passion.

"Oh god", the involuntary words escaping Kathy's lips.

As I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her, she came almost instantly, screaming "oh fffuuuuck yes!".

My primal nature took over. I had to have her. I took her. We had never, knowingly, fucked in front of an audience. Having Valerie there added more fuel to our raging fire.

The sounds of primal grunts, groans, and the slapping of bare skin filled the room. With occasional 'Oh yes... Come on Bill fuck me... fuck me harder... fuck me like you mean it... fuck me like you know how much I love it... take me'.

Valerie watched in amazement and anticipation, as she knew she too would be the recipient of my hard cock in her, now, very wet, and aching, pussy soon.

"I'm going to cum, Kath."

"Wait for me. I'm almost there.... so close. So very clooose."

And then, her walls clamping down. "AHHHGGG, Oh FUCK...YEESSS!!!"

I felt her pussy tighten on my cock as it spasmed and her whole body convulsed.

My own release followed a couple of hard pounding strokes later along with a howl, as I coated every inch of the inside of Kathy's warm pussy.

We each collapsed in a heap. Out of breath.

Turning, "I love you, Kathy. So much."

Kiss.

"I love you Bill."

Kiss.

"Don't get too relaxed. You've got one more pussy to fuck tonight," Kathy grinned, first at me and then at our friend. Who smile back, a bit sheepishly.

"Yes. And that will be just as much fun."

I needed a few minutes to recover. To get ready for the second hard fucking of the evening.

"Come here Val. I'm going to fuck you; but, first, I'm going to eat that sweet and wet pussy of yours. Get up here and ride my face."

Valerie looked into my eyes and I'm sure all she saw was primal lust.

She straddled my open mouth and protruding tongue as she found the perfect position for my tongue against her throbbing clit. The tip of my nose nestled in her soft mat of thick brown pubic hair.

Valerie let out a groan of ecstasy as my tongue lashed her throbbing clitoris, as I heard the words, "OH FUCKING SHIT."

All the other times I would go slow and relish her exquisite taste. Listen to her coos of pleasure. This time I was going to eat her until either she came, or I was hard. Whichever happened first.

I let a muffled groan through Valerie's pussy, as I felt Kathy's warm tongue snake around the head of my sensitive cock, as she drew blood from my body to refill my eager member, all the while caressing and milking each of my aching balls.

"I love tasting myself on your beautiful cock, and I'm all over your balls too."

Valerie was making unintelligible sounds as she ground her pussy against my invading tongue. Looking up through the brown curls, both hands vigorously kneading her breasts. Pulling her nipples painfully away from her body. Her eyes shut, but, the look on her face was not one of exotic bliss. It was one of hunger. Of need. I grinned while I lay there and let her fuck herself against my tongue.

"OOOOHHHH FFUUUCCKKK," she cried into the night as her first orgasm claimed her, and then another as she bared down on my open mouth and invading tongue, almost smothering me. I was able to watch as her fingers clamped down on her nipples, making them almost a blood-red from the pressure.

Kathy's warm mouth, soft lips and tongue had my cock already to go for a 'round two' of fucking.

I tossed Valeri onto her stomach, as luck would have it, right in front of the mirror. Valerie raised her little bottom and stretched out, just as she saw Kathy. Giving herself to me. Her legs apart, gave way to a wetness I had never seen with her, a combination of my saliva and her white milky arousal.

Even though I had just released all of my pent up urges from the whole prior evening, of being nude and inside the love of my life, I wanted Valerie. I had made love to her. In all honesty, I had never lusted for her. Now, I wanted her, and she knew it. Our eyes meeting through the reflection in the mirror.

All of the other times that I had looked into her eyes, they were soft and alluring. Not this time. What I saw made my cock throb. There was a look of pure primal lust.

"I want you Val... I need you," I growled.

"I need you too, Bill. For the first time in my life... I fucking need... I fucking want you. I've given myself to you... now, I want you to take me."

Valerie's hand snaking between her legs, clamping around my engorged, and still slippery cock, "Come on Bill... take me... Fuck me like I know you want to."

I entered her forcefully. Man was she tight... and wet... and tight. Valerie let out a sharp exhale, as I quickly filled her... completely, followed by, "Oh Shit."

"Told yah," I looked over to see a grinning Kathy.

"God, he just hit spots that have never been hit before. Come on. Fuck the shit out of me."

This was a new side of Valerie. I wondered, 'Did we just open Pandora's box? If we did, this could really turn into, not only a loving three-way relationship; but, a fun...fucking three-way relationship.

I went for it. Having just finished in Kathy, my stamina was with me. I didn't 'pound' her pussy. I grabbed her hips and got into a synchronized motion. Her hanging breasts swaying with each hard thrust. Nipples dragging across the sheet. I felt her fingers against my swinging sack with each thrust, as Valerie furiously worked her own clit.

"Val, watch yourself in the mirror. Watch Bill behind you as he does you."

Our eyes met, as I fucked her. That 'look' of raw need in her eyes, was a powerful aphrodisiac, as it fueled my desire... my need to take her.

"Oh god, Bill... You want me. Don't you?" she panted, as I fucked her.

"Yes, Val. I want you... I need you. I've wanted you for a long time."

"I know... Now just fuck me."

I felt, and heard, Valerie through two mind blowing orgasms. Her pussy tightening with each. Her fingers never leaving her clit. I leaned over her back and grasped her right breast and pinched her nipple as I kept thrusting.

"Harder. Pinch my nipple harder while you fuck me."

Increasing the pressure and pulling, I heard, "Oh shit. I'm cuming one more time. I can't believe it. OOOOHHHH FUCKING SHIT!!!"

That did it. I sat back and plowed myself as deep into her core as I could get and unleashed an orgasm of my own. Filling her pussy for the second time.

We collapsed in a heap of sweaty and sated flesh.

Valerie rolled on top of me, and buried her face into my neck, panting.

"I love you, Bill, my very dear dear friend."

"I love you, Valerie, my dear and close friend."

Our lips meeting, tenderly and lovingly for the first time that evening.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I turned to my right to see Kathy, with a soft and loving look. I blew her a kiss and got one blown back at me.

"You were right Kath... fucking is fun."

"I knew it," I said.

"Knew what?" Kathy asked.

"Behind this innocent face, there's a wild side that we just released."

Valerie just smiled back.

..........................................

The proofs, from the Art Institute's Photography Department, for the invitation were outstanding. You were drawn to Kathy's eyes in the cheek-to-cheek pose. The one of the two of us 'melting' into each other's loving gaze was breathtaking. The three of us had settled on the ones we liked the best. We needed a final opinion. That Friday night, we showed them to my mom at the fish fry. She picked the same ones.