You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie had finished the invitations. The two photos. The actual 'invitation' being done in black calligraphy in Valerie's unique style. Her art instructor was duly impressed.

Valerie and I went out looking for some print shops to print off seventy-five invitations, envelopes, and RSVP cards. The thank you cards could come later.

The first shop, pissed me off. We told the owner what we wanted. He said he had a whole selection we could choose from. I told him we already had a design. His first response was something like, 'Where did you get it from... some magazine'. I kept my cool, although I could sense that Valerie was boiling a bit.

"No. It's a unique hand-crafted design put together by this talented lady right here."

He looked at Valerie. Back at me. Valerie and I both saw the smirk. That did it.

"Come on Val. We don't need this crap. This isn't the only print shop in town."

He tried to apologize. That ship had sailed. On our way out the door, I had one last parting shot.

Turning to look at him square in the eye, "You insult my friend. You insult me, the groom. Count your blessings that the bride wasn't with us," I could tell Valerie was stifling a grin.

The next shop, the owner took the time to look at Valerie's design. Valerie and I could both see the interest and respect for the design in his face. Valerie explained that she wanted it printed on a paper that had the look of light tan parchment.

"Where did you get the idea for this? And the lettering... it's so unique... so professional," I could see Valerie blush. I was pleased.

"I just came up with it."

"You have quite a skill... a talent. You a student?"

"I'm attending the Art Institute. I've got one more year. Then, I'm not sure what I'm going to do."

"That's quite a school, pretty exclusive. I can see why you got in. Tell you what. I'll give you a good price."

Then, as if 'in thought'.

"I occasionally have couples come in looking for invitations, or whatever, that want something unique. Special just for them. There isn't enough of a demand that I can keep someone fulltime. I do have someone I currently use; but, from what I see here, that could change. If you're interested, I think I could send some part time work your way."

Valerie stood there, in disbelief. This was the furthest thing from her mind. I stood next to her, like a 'proud father'.

"Sorry, I'm a bit in shock. It was the last thing I was expecting. Yes. I'd be more than interested."

"One last question. Do you have any other examples... maybe some of your art projects?"

Valerie and I looked at each other. We each knew what the other was thinking. The shop owner saw it too, and grinned.

Valerie told him she did, and would stop in sometime during the week with her portfolio. We gave him Valerie's contact information.

The same thing happened at the next two print shops we stopped at.

Valerie was on cloud nine by the time we got home. Kathy was ecstatic. We hit the tavern that night to celebrate. Which led to a night, morning, and another night of full blown three-way, and individual, sex and fucking. Valerie didn't sleep in her bed the whole weekend.

I needed to get more potent vitamins.

.........................................

May was going to be a busy month. Valerie's emerald birthstone, meant a birthday. Then Mother's Day and then the weekend trip to Kathy's parents' over the Memorial Day weekend. This time all three of us were going, which would prove to be interesting.

The days were getting warmer, finally. We eagerly watched the weather forecasts. The weekend of Valerie's birthday, we were blessed with the first 80 degree sunny day. That meant the first nude sunbathing day of the year. The water was still too cold for swimming; but, that didn't matter.

Valerie's actual birthday also landed on a Thursday. The plan was to hit the tavern for a birthday celebration on Thursday. Friday with my parents, as they also knew it was Valerie's birthday. Saturday, some nude sunbathing and then a 'date' night spent bowling, and then... who knows.

Tuesday night as we all sat around the table eating. We were feasting on the first asparagus harvest of the season. It was a first for each of them... fresh asparagus.

"This is wonderful," Kathy's eyes bright.

"Yeah. I never really liked it," Valerie added, "I mean, my mom always bought it in a can, sometimes frozen. I think I only ate it once, and that was enough. Tell you the truth, when you came in with it, I wasn't real nuts about it. This is way different. So, there's a lot?"

"Yes. There's going to be a lot. Oh, and it makes your pee stink."

"No it doesn't... does it?" Valerie was thinking I was pulling her leg. Not that I ever did that. I just grinned back.

Five minutes later, Valerie came back from the bathroom, "You're right... it does. And so quick. I mean, I just ate it a few minutes ago."

Finishing our meal.

"OK. Now, please don't go out and get me anything. I've got everything this lucky girl could ever want sitting right here."

"Nothing...? Come on Val, let me get you something. Nothing elaborate... just something."

Thinking for a minute, "OK. But, no more than $5."

"$12."

"$8."

"$10."

Grinning back at me, "OK. Deal. $10. And not a penny more."

Laying in our bed, Kathy and I cuddled in our 'alone' time.

"So, what do you have in mind, on getting Valerie for $10, and not a penny more?" I 'heard' the grin.

"Well, I was thinking of a dozen of red roses, and a set of diamond earrings."

"What? I mean the roses are a good idea; but, diamond earrings? You know, she'll make you take them back."

Grinning, "What I was going to do was buy the cheapest set of costume diamond earrings that I could find and put them in a nice expensive-looking earring box that I was hoping you might have. Then I was going to wrap it and put a bow on it, sit back and watch.

I could feel Kathy quietly giggling against my chest.

"That's pretty funny. How long have you been thinking of that?"

"The roses, for a couple of days. Then when Valerie started making it a game. I thought I would have the last laugh."

"Leave it to you. And, 'yes' I do have a very nice looking earring box that we can use."

"How long do you think it will take for her to realize it was a joke?"

"After the she gets over the initial shock... probably five seconds. I mean, 'Diamonds are a girl's best friend' And, us girls know our best friends very well."

I got a grin and a kiss.

..........................................

I got a big hug as Valerie saw the vase of red roses.

"Well, this must be a first. You actually listened to what I asked you to do."

I grinned, and pulled the small box out from behind my back.

"Happy Birthday Valerie."

"I knew it. Kath, what are we going to do with him?"

Kathy, with her best 'Poker face' just shrugged her shoulders.

Valerie recognized the box as coming from an expensive department store, as she gave me a look and shook her head. The expressions on her face as she opened the box were priceless. Her face changed from one of total surprise and awe to one of complete laughter, as she knew she had just been had. Valerie just stood there and, again, shook her head, as the three of us shared in the light-hearted closeness that only a practical joke between best friends can bring.

.....................................

The bar was pretty empty, being a Thursday night. But, those that were there, sang a loud an energetic "Happy Birthday". A few rounds of shots, a free 'Birthday' wine cooler, and we headed home. Valerie was finally 'legal drinking age'.

Kathy and I cuddled and talked about how we were going to celebrate Valerie's birthday over the next couple of days. I wanted to go over and see my parents for fish the next night, as I knew my mom had a card for her. Kathy thought that Saturday morning we should make Valerie's favorite breakfast: Pancakes and sausage. Then spend the afternoon sunning, nude of course, as it was going to be the first nice warm day of the spring. Then go out for the evening. I mentioned that perhaps we could go over and have that special pizza, do some bowling, and maybe stop by the tavern on the way back.

Then Kathy added, "Then I think we should come back here, and you and I give Valerie our birthday present."

.................................

My mom and dad gathered around the three of us. Everybody toasted to Valerie's Birthday.

Valerie was almost in tears when she opened the card... a new crisp fifty dollar bill, and handwritten message, 'We love you Valerie, almost as much as our son does'.

She gave my mom and dad extended hugs.

My dad's dance card was filled.

...............................

Kathy was in the process of mixing the pancake batter, wearing only a mid-thigh nightshirt. The aroma of frying sausage and fresh brewed coffee had the desired effect as a smiling Valerie appeared, dressed in her nightshirt. I wasn't exactly sure what was underneath; but, I had my suspicions.

"mmmm. Pancakes, sausage, and orange juice... my favorite breakfast."

"Happy Birthday," Kathy leaned over and gave Valerie a kiss on the cheek.

"Wait, my Birthday was a couple of days ago."

"Well, today is our turn to celebrate. Just the three of us," I smiled at her, "Later, we thought of starting on our summer tans."

"You just want to see me nude again, and run your hands all over my naked body," the smile was mischievous.

"And your point is?"

Yes. I did want to see her nude, and 'Yes', I did want to run my hands all over her naked body.

......................................

Seeing Kathy and Valerie nude for the season's first 'all-over tanning' was exquisite. I took in their bareness in the bright sunlight: Kathy's pointed pink nipples surrounded by her quarter-sized cinnamon areola flat against her chest, Valerie's dark pink eraser-sized nipples pointing straight up surrounded by her nickel-sized caramel colored areola. Kathy's soft wispy blonde silk with the gentle underlying crease, Valerie's prominent mons Venus covered with a full mat of soft dark brown pubic hair... I reflected.

A lot had happened, between the three of us, since the last time we were all bare 'to the world'. Valerie and I had gotten closer, physically, emotionally, and, yes, spiritually. Kathy was going to become my beloved wife. Kathy and Valerie shared a closeness, and kinship, that rivaled ours. I knew that before this day was over... all of the shared closeness would be enhanced.

I was brought out of my trance by, "Hey there... earth to Bill," I looked over to see a grinning Kathy, knowing what my eyes were feasting on.

"We need some sun-screen. You wouldn't want these little sexy breasts to get sunburnt, would you? Then you wouldn't be able to play with them for a while," her own hands moving up and over each of her flattened mounds... palming her erect miniature eggs.

So, that's what I did. Four soft breasts, so covered in sun-screen that the sun would have to fight to get through. Which was the same for the rest of each of their bodies.

Valerie opening her legs a bit, as my oiled hands coated of her soft inner thighs. This time; however, my fingers grazed her willing and open sex. Valerie let out a gasp at the contact, followed by a soft purr. Kathy grinned, knowing that this was just the beginning of our foreplay. I was tempted to enter her; but, figured that would be for later. Better to just let her simmer a bit, as my finger gently traced a line through her opened petals, stopping short of that pink pearl. Her legs opening a bit more. I sat up and looked into those soft dreamy brown and gold speckled eyes. Her other set lips called to me, as my tongue probed her mouth.

Kathy's inner thighs received the same treatment... the difference being that, after tracing those soft pink petals, and her sensitive pearl, that I did enter her. My entire index finger slipping into her soft warmth, and stopped. I heard a soft intake of air. Kathy close her eyes for a moment before opening. Our eyes meeting as we exchanged a knowing smile and a soft kiss.

We were broken out of our joining by, "You know, you guys, the picnic table is right over there. Don't mind me... I'll just watch."

"That's fine Val. We'll save that for later."

I was sure that it didn't register with Valerie what the 'that' and 'later' consisted of. I grinned at the 'that'.

We told Valerie that we were all going out, as part of her Birthday; but, weren't going to tell her where, or what. Kathy helped Valerie pick out something to wear.

I was very pleased to see that Kathy had opted for the sexy sundresses that showcased their bare backs and a very wide expanse of their sexy chests. I did notice that the material against their breasts was not as tight as before, such that bending over each little breast and nipple would became exposed. I also noticed on other thing... the dresses must have normally had a soft padding that would obscure any nippleage... tonight, that was gone. Pointing back at me were four very excited clearly defined peaks. The birthstone pendants resting in the soft open valley. This was going to be interesting.

There were only a few cars in the parking lot of the bowling alley. Valerie let out a squeal.

"Bowling. I haven't bowled in years. I mean, the ones at school were always so busy. You guys come here often?"

"No. Actually, this is the first time. It was Bill's idea. He figured it would be pretty empty, even on a Saturday night. Most of those cars are probably just for the bar people"

And that's just how it was. The lanes were empty. The girls turned heads. And, how could they not with the vast amount of skin and those peaks on display. I got us some drinks. Valerie got carded, for the first time. She grinned. We toasted.

While I was getting the drinks.

"Kath, I'm not real good at bowling. I don't want to come in last."

"Val, don't worry about it. We're just going to have fun. Besides, we have our secret weapons."

Valerie looked at her confused. Then Kathy leaned over. The material of her top billowing, each of her tiny breasts and erect nipples on full display.

Standing up, they both grinned.

"That should ensure that Bill throws gutter balls every time."

"You're right. This is going to be fun."

The view of each of them as they strode up to release the bowling ball was breathtaking. The bottom hem of each dress fluttered across their smooth thighs. Rising to almost 'panty' level as they each would lean over to release the ball. I was sure that the middle-aged male occupants in the bar area had forsaken their beverages, and whatever ball game that was playing, to be drawn in to the erotic spectacle of each of these lovely sexy young women.

Between the constant displays of 'hidden' soft morsels of flesh, erect pink nipples, and a soft breast constantly against either of my arms ... I lost all three games. However, I was rewarded with two full body hugs and two full kisses.

The pizza was as good as always.

There was another group of teen-aged dates at a table just to the side of us. The girls were going to have some fun, as I saw them look at each other, over at the table, then back... grinning.

"You two going to get those guys shut-down for the evening?"

"They don't have to look," said Valerie with a grin, "They should have their attention on their dates."

"Yeah. Like you did that first afternoon with me at the lake," Kathy added. "Never taking your eyes off me. Never looking at all my floor-mate's hanging and swaying boobs. I think if you had, I wouldn't have taken up your offer to go out with you that night. And, we wouldn't be here. It's why I love you so much," as she leaned in and gave me a nice kiss on the cheek.

I was seated so that I could watch the guys. With the material so loose, it didn't take much leaning to move the material from its normal position, a line halfway between the gentle inner swell of their breasts and each nipple to just the edge of the areola. And, from the side, the image was even more pronounced as the smooth mound of flesh sat there in a side profile, complete with a bit of gentle bottom curvature.

One of the guys had been discretely eyeing Kathy and Valerie since we arrived. Valerie knew it and grinned. As if 'making a point' in our conversation, She leaned in a bit, producing the desired effect. His eyes nearly popped out of his head, as I saw him hold his breath. I could only imagine that Valerie's soft breast, less her nipple, was on full display.

Sitting back up. Valerie just grinned at Kathy and me. I just shook my head.

It was Kathy's turn. This time the guy had gotten the attention of his buddy.

I watch two horney teenage guys in total rapture at the display of Kathy's soft little morsel. Kathy held this pose for quite some time. And then, to fully put their hormone into overdrive, Kathy leaned back... two hard nipples pointing straight out

Eventually, the guy's dates noticed that they didn't have their date's attention and turned to see what did have their attention. Moments later, the three of us turned and watched the faces of two hormone raged males sink. I just shook my head. Chalk another two up to these two.

BJ Tomas's song 'Hooked on a Feeling' had just been released, and as fortune would have it... it was there.

"Come on."

I can't stop this feeling

Deep inside of me

Girl, you just don't realize

What you do to me...

"Man, I love this song, Valerie said as the three of us joyfully held each other and swayed to the lively beat all the time singing the words to each other. The bottom hems of their dresses swaying against their upper smooth thighs. Rising up a few more inches as their arms were draped across the back of my neck.

...I'm hooked on a feeling

And I'm high on believing

That you're in love with me

I got two more kisses and hugs. I later suggested to Kathy that we should have that played at either our entrance or exit at the reception. She thought that was a great idea.

.......................................

Standing at the top of the stairs.

"Bill... Kath, I've never had so much fun. A 21st Birthday is supposed to be fun. I mean, at school, I've watched girls go out and get stinking drunk, then feeling like shit the whole next day. That didn't look like fun to me. But, this was fun. Spending the whole day with my two best friends, enjoying each other, is the best Birthday ever."

Valerie embraced both of us, her eyes wet.

Kathy cupped Valerie's face in her hands, "Val, it was our pleasure. We both love you so much. And you know something else...? We've saved the best for last," as Kathy pressed her lips to Valerie's, as Valerie looked back, with a 'questioning' look.

"Because, our dear friend... Bill and I are going to make love to you. We're all going to take a shower, until the hot water runs out and then we are going to love every bit of your beautiful little body. We are going to bond as only the three of us can."

The look in Valerie's eyes was soft and tender. Then there was that smile of anticipation.

"That sounds like fun."

Undressing Valerie for the second time was fun, erotic, and sensual. Pulling on the bow, tied behind her neck, the dress fluttered to the floor, as our lip met. Moments later, Kathy's dress was pooled at her feet, as Valerie had reached over and untied the bow holding Kathy's dress up. I watched as they exchanged a loving kiss.