You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 27

Story Info
Bill and Kathy complete the first part of their journey.
19.1k words
4.83
3.7k
2

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

Mother's Day was going to be hard on Kathy. It would be the first time she wouldn't be able to spend it with her mom, although the three of us were planning on going down there in a couple of weeks. Valerie was planning on heading out Friday afternoon, after her classes ended, to be with her mom. I needed to find ways to keep Kathy from feeling so down.

Kathy and I were both dressed for work and about to go downstairs when a nightshirt-clad Valerie met us in the hallway. She gave Kathy a warm and lingering hug as she knew the source of Kathy's recent sullenness. In this moment of tenderness, I felt guilty, casting my eyes on Valerie's soft bare butt cheeks, as the nightshirt had ridden up as she wrapped her arms around her friend.

"It'll be fine Kath. You'll see her in a couple of weeks. Call her on Sunday."

"I know. It's just this being the first year of not being there."

"I know. But, you've got this guy here, who will take care of you. It's his job. Won't you?" Valerie's eyes meeting mine and grinning. Luckily, my eyes had left her round bottom.

Moving over, I joined the embrace, "Yes. Of course. Kath, you know I'll take care of you... always will."

"I know. I'm going to start crying. Go Val. Drive safe. We'll see you Sunday," their lips meeting.

I received a hug and a deep kiss from Valerie, as she whispered into my ear, "I know you'll take care of her."

As we were about to go down the stairs, I heard, "Bill."

Kathy and I both turned to see a naked little body standing in the middle of the hallway, grinning. I just grinned back and shook my head.

That brought a smile to Kathy. That warmed my heart.

.................................................

I had Kathy put on her sexy sundress. Yes. The same one she wore on bowling night. I knew it made her feel free and sexy, and she knew how much I loved it. On display were the gentle inner swells along that beautiful chest of hers and the smooth expanse of her back.

We sat next to my mom as we waited for our fish order to be called up. I asked what their plans were for Sunday. My mom said that after church, the 'Club' was planning on a special Mother's Day brunch followed by an afternoon of Bingo.

I had an inspiration, as we turned to each other and our eyes met, which my mom instantly picked up on.

"What would you say if we joined you for church, then the brunch, and Bingo? We could even do the early service."

"That would be the most wonderful Mother's Day gift I could think of."

My dad's 'dance card' was full the entire evening. Kathy and I did get in a couple of slow dances for ourselves.

..........................................

We cuddled between the cool sheets.

"I knew what you were thinking after your mom told us what their plans were," I could hear the grin, "Your mom saw it. I love it that we can do that," a soft kiss to my cheek, "I think it will be a fun day. I've never played Bingo. Do they give out prizes?"

I had helped my dad do Bingo the weeks before Kathy came up. It gave me something to do, instead of being alone in my longing for her.

I described the Bingo 'ritual'. The women would get there as soon as possible and scour the table filled with the Bingo cards looking for just the 'right' ones. Many played up to a dozen cards. Don't know how they were able to do that. Kathy giggled when I described that many would have their little 'Good Luck Trolls' surrounding their playing area. And, yes, there were cash prizes.

Kathy hugged me, and said, "Thank you. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for asking me to wear that special dress. You knew that I loved it because you did. Because you knew that it made me feel all sexy... all appreciated. Appreciated in a way that only you can. It's why I love you so much."

We made slow gentle love that night. It was special. We were alone. We both loved Valerie and loved having her here; but, sometimes it just felt nice to be just by ourselves.

..........................................

Saturday, I thought we would spend the day planting some flowers and getting our garden started. My dad had tilled our garden during the week, so everything was ready. The last average frost date was a week ago.

I teased Kathy that we should do this in the nude. She thought about it for, maybe a second. Then she stood before me, naked, and grinning.

Halfway into our planting, Kathy says, "You know, maybe we should save some of this for next weekend when Valerie's back. She'd love to do this... like this... naked."

It goes without saying that this much exposed skin. Kathy bending over from the waist. Those plumb swollen labia majora peaking back between her firm thighs had the desired effect. She grinned as my member grew and swung in the cool breeze.

"Well, what do we have here?" one hand wrapping itself around my growing arousal while the other cupped my scrotum and massaged my aching balls.

"What should I do about this? Can't let such a nice hard cock go to waste," her hand giving me a slow stroke rolling my testicles between her fingers. "You want to fuck me right here, in the middle of our garden? Have me on all fours, while you take me from behind? Or spread out in the soft dirt, as you pound my pussy?"

"On your knees. Your beautiful little bottom high in the air. Spread those luscious wet lips for me," I growled. She grinned.

Five seconds later, I was greeted to the sight of her swaying butt, her fingers opening herself, exposing nothing but pink wetness that glistened in the sun.

"Like this?" looking back grinning.

"Yes, but first. I need some lubrication. Don't you think?" stepping around to her front.

Rising up on her knees, Kathy's eager blue gray eyes meeting mine. I groaned as her tongue first bathed my length before popping the pink plum into her hot mouth. Her tongue tickling the sensitive underside. Her one hand cupping my hanging sack the other buried between her wet folds bringing her sensitive clit to life. This was going to be fun.

"I think you're ready... I know I'm ready. Come on... put that thing in me. DEEEP in me," her breathing laboring as her own fingers worked to bring her to her own release.

I bottomed out in one stroke, and held it there. Kathy's hand stopped her own stimulation as we each savored the joining. Then I felt her hand leave her clit for a moment to grasp my nut sack and gently tugged. I pushed deeper into her. I heard, "Oh fuck."

Her hand returned to her clit. My hands on her hips as I fucked her.

"Oh god. Yes, Bill... Yes... oh you feel so good... so deep... so fucking big," those last few words coming between gasps for air.

It wasn't an 'all out fucking'. I got into a steady rhythm. Bottom out. Hold deep inside her warmth. Pull back until the pink shiny plum just parted her folds. Repeat... repeat.

Kathy's breathing increased. I could feel the action of her fingers on her clit against my hanging sac with every deep stroke.

"Fuck me Bill. I'm close. Do it to me. Fuck me hard. I'm ready for you to fill me."

I picked up the pace.

"OH Kath... you drive me crazy. I'm going to cum."

The announcement of her orgasm startled the birds in the trees, and a primal scream echoed through the open air. One last deep thrust and my balls emptied themselves deep into her warm and quivering cavity.

Kathy collapsed into the soft soil. Her hard nipples burying themselves into the black earth. I pulled out and rolled onto my back. Kathy moved on top of me. Her earth-covered front against my sweaty chest. Our combined love juices oozing out of her still pulsing cavity and seeping into the soft black dirt. We each broke out in laughter at our circumstance.

"I hope this ground isn't too fertile," her face beaming as we shared a lingering kiss.

We would never look at the garden the same for the rest of the summer.

.........................................

I took Kathy to our favorite watering hole. Being Saturday night, it was pretty busy. We ate, drank, danced, and socialized. It was fun. I could tell Kathy was having fun. Around 11:00, I reminded Kathy about our early morning.

Twenty minutes later, after a nice warm shower, we cuddled in our favorite time of the day. Even having the whole day to ourselves, nothing would beat, or interfere with this 'alone -- together' time.

Her head on my chest. My hand lazily stroking her smooth back. A soft little breast nuzzled against my side.

"Bill. Thank you for today. For keeping me occupied... totally occupied," a soft kiss being planted on my hairy chest. "For taking care of me. It's one of the reasons that I love you so much. That you will always take care of me. Even when I get down."

Kathy moved up and on top of me. Our lips met in a tender and loving kiss.

"Do you think Valerie will notice the 'body imprint' in our garden?" I asked, and got a giggle as my answer.

.......................................

We were actually early, as we stood outside the church in the warm May sunshine.

Kathy looked great, as always. Her hair shining a soft gold that framed her slightly tanned face. Her blue gray eyes sparkling behind the hint of dark eyeliner and mascara. The short sleeved white blouse, with the top button undone gave way to the pendant that lay delicately at the base of her long smooth neck. The plaid skirt hugged her tiny waist fell to a couple of inches above her knees. White sandals adorned her feet.

My dad was beaming as he came up the sidewalk and gave Kathy a big hug. My mom had a bright smile.

"This was a good idea. You have no idea on how this has made your mom's day," he quietly whispered as his hand rested on my shoulder.

The service was nice. Kathy really liked the church. She once told me that it made her feel all warm. She even once said that she wished we could be married here; but, knew that was out of the picture.

Kathy had brought a change of clothes for the afternoon, as she couldn't see herself relaxing in a skirt and blouse.

My dad and I were sitting at the bar with a Bloody Mary, when Kathy came out of the ladies room. The words, "Oh my," involuntarily escaped my lips.

From my left I heard a quiet, "No kidding."

Kathy had changed into a pair of white mid-thigh shorts. But, what took our collective breaths away was the form-fitting tube top. It was a sea green that started right at the upper swells of her little breasts and ended a couple inches below the curvature. Her whole taut, and tanned, mid-section, including her cute little belly button, on complete display.

She knew she had my attention, as she was grinning the whole time as she walked over.

"Wow," was the only thing I could get out of my mouth. She grinned and planted a light kiss on my cheek.

"You like?" as she did a three-sixty, "I bought it this last week."

"Kathy, you are going to be the source of some major 'male distraction' all afternoon," my mom smiled back at her.

I don't do Bingo, and neither did my dad. That was fine, we visited, watched the Cubs blow another one, and had some of the 'nectar of the Gods'. At one point an excited Kathy was at my side. She had just won a $50 prize. I was rewarded with a hug and full lip kiss, before she bounded back to the Bingo room.

"That's quite a girl, you have there."

"Yup... quite a girl."

..............................................

It was early evening, Valerie and I were sitting at the picnic table chit-chatting about her weekend and ours. Twenty minutes later a somber and puffy eyed Kathy curled up on my lap, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I miss her so much," Kathy's voice cracking, "This is the first year I haven't been with her on Mom's Day."

It was quiet for a few minutes. Valerie had moved over and was sitting alongside, with her arms wrapped around Kathy.

"Bill, I don't know if I can do this," her voice cracking

"Do what, my dear?"

"Live so far away from them. I know that I'll be seeing them in a couple of weeks and then over the 4th, then Labor Day, the wedding, then Christmas... then what? Only see them a few times a year? I thought I could handle it, being so far away from them. I know you love me. I know that Valerie loves me. And I love both of you. And you are both here for me. I've tried hard to not think about it. How far away they are. Tried to keep my mind busy. I know I haven't shared any of this with you. I guess I should have."

Valerie and my embraces around her tightened. I lightly kissed the top of her head.

"On the other hand, looking back. As our relationship built... last summer... at school... being with you at your trailer... in your bed... being here with you, Bill, and with you Valerie, I can't imagine living away from either of you. When you first said that I could move in with you up here, the thought of being with you... the love of my life, was more than I could ever imagine. And, don't get me wrong, I'm not regretting anything. Please don't think that. You, and you, Val, are my two closest and dearest friends. And, Bill, you are going to be my beloved husband," her voice cracking as she buried her face into my shoulder, and wept.

It broke my heart to see her in such agony. The only other time I had seen her cry, in heartache, was when I left at the end of my schooling to come here. I held her tighter.

I felt Kathy calming down.

"Kath, I promise that we'll see them more than a few times a year. You know, they can always come up here. We have plenty of room.

"I know."

After a few minutes, "Can we, as in all of us, just go inside and cuddle on our bed. I want to be close to the two most important people in my life."

It was the middle of the night. Valerie had gotten up, at some point and retired to her own bed. I had just returned from taking care of my aching bladder. Kathy was awake, as she cuddled up to me. I held her warm bare body next to mine. The tears had ended. I gently stroked her back.

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you, Kathy."

"Bill, spoon with me. Get hard. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to feel your closeness. Hold me."

Morning found us still spooning. My softened dick nestled between her soft butt cheeks. My hand cupping her soft little breast. Kathy rolled over on top of me.

"That was nice. Thank you. Thank you for being you. For taking care of me," taking a little sigh, "Sometimes, a girl just need to have a good cry. And you have such a nice shoulder to cry on," our 'morning breath' lips meeting.

"You know... I should give you a blow-job for all of that," she grinned.

'My Kathy' was back.

....................................................

Valerie and I visited the print shop, as he had put together what he believed Valerie was looking for on a couple of different types of paper.

I watched as Valerie went into 'Artist Mode'. It was fascinating to witness the transformation, as her eyes scoured every detail on the invitations and envelopes.

"I kind of like the paper... Do you have anything that is a little more, 'parchmenty'?

'Parchmenty'? Must be 'Artist Speak'.

Fortunately, the print shop owner understood, and spoke 'Artist Speak'. He grinned, and produced another type of print paper, which looked the same to me. But, what do I know? I'm not an artist. Holding it in her hands, and up to the light, "Yes. This is what I was looking for. Let's go with this."

Valerie was all smiles, and so was the print shop guy. I could tell by the look on his face that he knew he had found his perfect outside artist consultant.

Two days later, Valerie picked up all of the invitations. Three days later all went out... all 40. Each invitation addressed in Valerie's unique calligraphy style. In two words... 'Absolutely Beautiful'.

Kathy and I each dropped one off on our supervisor's desk. We each were asked, 'Where did we find such unique invitations?'. Valerie received accolades, and we were sure there would be much 'word-of-mouth' recommendations.

............................................

I'm not going to go into all of the details leading up to the big day. Just a few that I thought were fun.

Two weeks later, Thursday evening found the three of us on the road to Kathy's parents. Valerie with her 'Project Folder' that was getting pretty well filled out. The big thing for this trip was visiting the hotel and deciding on the pre-reception Hors d'Oeuvres.

Valerie and I stood back and watched as Kathy buried her face in her mom's shoulder. Her little body trembling as the tears came. Valerie's placing her hand in my... our fingers intertwining.

Kathy and Valerie brought her parents up-to-date on the progress. Details I'm not going to get into. Tom and I just sat there and watched in total awe. It was mostly Valerie, as she laid out her 'Project Folder' and what she had hoped to get done while Kathy was here.

Sleeping arrangements were kind of the same. Me in the basement. Kathy and Valerie in Kathy's room. We were fine with that. The fact that Valerie was living with us was one thing... that we shared our bed with her was something that was kept just between the three of us.

We were beat. A long day and a long drive. Valerie went to take her shower and Kathy walked me downstairs.

Resting her arms on my shoulders. Her soft blue gray eyes melting into mine, our lips met.

"This will be the first time in a long long time that we haven't slept together," her voice soft.

"I guess we'll just have to make up for lost time when we get back home," I grinned.

"Who knows... maybe you'll have a midnight anonymous visitor," another grin as we heard the upstairs shower go off.

Her emphasis on the word 'anonymous' didn't register as I was totally focused on a 'midnight visitor'. I grinned back.

"A midnight visitor?"

"Maybe," a grin and soft lips meeting mine, "Good night, my love. Tell you what... why don't you sleep naked and pretend I'm next to you?"

I don't know what time it was, when I woke. All I know is that it was dark, and I mean pitch black dark. The little hallway nightlight had been turned off; but, there was a distant glow from an upstairs light. I felt a pair of soft warm lips against mine.

"mmmm, Kath,"

"sshhh," a finger coming to my lips.

My hand reaching up, moving to cup my favorite little breast. An invisible hand pushing it away. Followed by a soft, "m-m-m," signaling 'no touching' at least on my part.

Suddenly that word 'anonymous' popped into my head. I grinned. A new game, 'Anonymous Sex'. I was pretty sure my mystery visitor was Kathy; but, with these two you never knew. I felt that if a blow-job was in the game that I would be able to tell for sure. As I was very familiar with Kathy's technique.

A trail of soft kisses and a pair of very erect nipples traced a path down my torso. I reached up to run my fingers through my visitor's hair; but, were again, gently pushed away. My visitor as adamant about keeping her identity a secret.

I let out a gasp as a warm tongue circled the highly sensitive head, along the engorged shaft, and over my smooth scrotum.

My secret visitor shifted positions and straddled me in a 'Reverse Cowgirl' position, taking away any possibility of identification as breasts and pubic hair would be out of reach. Only a smooth back and soft little globes of 'Butt Flesh'.

I let out a gasp as my slickened cock entered a world of silky wet heat. If I had held my breath, while my visitor filled herself, I might have been able to pick up on subtle sounds of individual pleasure.

"Oh shit, Kath... you always feel so good."

Silence.

Then the movement started. Hands on my shins. My visitor slowly rode me. I kneaded her soft globes, as she rocked back and forth. Taking my whole length with each long stroke.

32aa
32aa
448 Followers