You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted to an upright position. Flexing her knees she rose and fell along my erection. I could feel her slick lubricant running over my sack. Her fingers against her own clit, brushing against my smooth ball of flesh. Her breathing intensifying. My ears straining for the sound of a voice; but, only heard sounds of heavy breathing. Could this be Valerie? My visitor was getting close... I was getting close.

"Kath, I'm going to cum."

She slowed as her fingers sped up. A sign that it was Kathy, as that is what she always did, to give herself a chance to 'catch up'. Then, there it was. Inner muscles tightening. A stifled moan. A hand around my balls as she rode me with a vengeance. Another muffled groan. I emptied myself into my anonymous partner, with a vocal groan of my own.

I collapsed back onto the pillow. Waiting for some 'post mating' cuddling. My visitor rose off me. My drained cock flopping against my thigh. I felt soft lips against mine, followed by a soft hand on my cheek, and then... nothing but silence and darkness, as my visitor silently, and anonymously, left.

..................................

All the women were sitting at the kitchen table, with some breakfast rolls and fruit.

"So, how did you sleep last night?" Kathy nonchalantly asked.

I searched each of their faces for any betraying expression: a grin, a smirk, anything. Nothing. I reminded myself to never play Poker with either of these two.

"It was... relaxing," again... nothing. Oh well.

....................................

The hotel kitchen had done a wonderful job of putting together samples of the more popular Hors d'oeuvres. Kathy's parent's bought a bottle of champagne and we all feasted. Well, one bottle for five doesn't go very far, so about halfway through another bottle hit the table. It was a fun, and relaxing afternoon.

That evening, Valerie was itching to buy her first drink and get carded. She did and she did. It was fun to watch. We hit the bar that was Kathy's and my first date, we felt 'old' amongst the crowd of college kids. Same juke box. Same tunes. Same dance. Kathy cried. Valerie cried.

...................................

Kathy 'tucked' me in with another full, and lingering kiss, "Sweet dreams, my love."

I looked for a telltale grin, or something... nothing. I was determined to stay awake to see if there was going to be a repeat; but, my body failed me. However, my dreams and senses were still alive.

My body was cold, except for one part... the top two inches of my rapidly hardening cock, which was in a very warm and wet spot. A slight groan passed my lips as I came-to.

"Kath?"

"sssshhhh."

I reached for the strands of hair that were tickling my stomach, and was again brushed away with another, 'm-m-m," before returning her attention to my erect cock.

The treatments to my member suggested it was Kathy again; but, I wasn't completely sure. Valerie had watched Kathy pleasure me a number of times with that sweet mouth and tongue. And Valerie had become a quick learner. It would not have surprised me if Kathy had decided to share an 'anonymous midnight fuck' with our friend.

"Come up here and let me taste you, my secret lover."

I felt her head shake a 'no' response, as her tongue moved along my shaft. I did get a whiff of a highly aroused pussy. Still not enough to ID my visitor.

"Nipple... Let me taste your nipple. Let me suck that hard little orb into my hot mouth," I thought that would break through the defense. Her weakness... either of them. She slowed, as if in thought. Another head shake. Then continued to snake her warm tongue over the most sensitive spot on my body.

Shifting to straddle my hips and slowly, and effortlessly, impaled herself, again facing away. This time I held my breath and listened for anything... a soft groan... a whimper of pleasure. Nothing, except a slow intake of air as she filled herself, and held me for a few moments deep in her warm tightness. Valerie?

Flexing her knees, she rode me while her fingers circled her clit. At times her other hand would cup my sack and massage my balls. She didn't press my taint, making me more convinced that my night rider was my very dear friend, Valerie.

She rode me with a vengeance. My hands on her hips, my hips rising and falling in sync with my rider's motions as she pounded her pussy with my solid pole. I felt her little body shudder and thought I heard a whispered, "Oh Fuck."

"OH Shit," I groaned. I wasn't as quiet as my rider, my hips rising off the bed as she stopped and held herself fully impaled as I filled her warm cavern with thick semen.

I was hoping she would lie back against my chest so that I could embrace her. To cup and massage those tender morsels of wonderful flesh and feel the hard nipples. But, alas, my secret lover rose off me and silently disappeared into the quiet night.

.........................................

The next morning, my eyes locked on Valerie's. She tried to maintain her 'Poker face'. But, I saw a slight glimmer in those soft brown eyes and a subdued smile. I smiled back. She knew, that I knew, or at least suspected.

The girls were all out the door just after noon. Valerie had a whole list of 'To do things'. She was in her element... Coordinating... Directing... following her plan. It was a sight to behold. Judy and Kathy just followed along. Never questioning. I thanked God every night for how she had voluntarily taken charge and relieved Kathy of this burden.

Tom, Timmy, and I hung out at the 'Club'. Playing pool. Watching the Cardinals play the Cubs. Tom had specific instructions to "NOT get me wasted." I laughed.

My anonymous lover appeared again that night. This time I was awake, and determined to break through the defense, as I was certain my visitor was none other than the love of my life. But not 100% certain.

My dick was again the recipient of some soft and warm attention, "Oh Kathy, my love. That is so wonderful."

She hesitated a moment, but picked up again, her skillful tongue teasing my nerve-endings

"Let me kiss your beautiful nipples. Let me feel your soft little breasts. I want to rub my cheeks against each of your nipples," I could hear a change in her breathing as her tongue continued to rim the sensitive glans.

"Kath, let me make love to you through your nipples. I want to make you cum, just like that first night in my dorm room," my voice soft. I could feel her body shift. Perhaps grinding her mound into the mattress. Or perhaps moving her hand down to touch herself. I was getting there.

"I want to take the tip of my tongue and trace the outline of each of your sensitive nipples. Then I want to do a slow lick... from the base of my tongue across each of your sexy little breasts to the very tip of each of those beautiful hard peaks."

I heard an intake of air, followed by a soft, "Oh Fuck," I grinned.

"Kath, feed me each of your glorious breasts. The breasts that you know I love so much. That I adore," I could feel her hips grinding more. She was close to breaking. I grinned, as I continued.

"Let me roll each of you sensitive nipples between my fingers... pinch... pull... Roll my palms over each of her very hard and sensitive nipples."

That did it. The next thing I knew I had a soft breast mashed into my mouth as I engulfed as much of the eager and, delicate flesh, as I could. Her rock hard nipple tickling the roof of my mouth. Sucking on that flesh I slowly withdrew until my lips squeezed the little gumdrop, and then my teeth carefully adding pressure to the sensitive orb. Kathy's breathing frantic. Her soft hair spilling across my face.

"Yes, Bill. Oh yes. You know me so well. Suck on my sexy little breasts. Oh... pleeeaassse suck on them... mmm. Bite my nipple," her hands clasped behind my head pulling me in, "Let me turn on the light so I can watch you look at me. I love watching you look at me. Ever since that first night."

"Tell you what. Get on me. Take me inside of you. Then I will look at you, in the dark, and describe exactly what I see. I don't need a light to appreciate your bareness. I've emblazoned the image of your sexy little breasts in my mind that will last forever. The same images that comforted me through all those long lonely nights when we were apart."

We each let out a gasp as she filled herself and then settled comfortably on top of me as our lips met. Then she leaned back, and sat up.

"What do you see?"

Even in the dark my eyes were drawn to those beautiful mounds topped with her succulent erect nipples.

"I see two perfectly round morsels of soft female flesh that sit high and tight on your chest, creating a wide valley between each delicate mound. The soft gentle swells of each of your breasts define their firmness. Your skin is warm, smooth and soft to the touch. In the middle of each of those soft mounds are two cinnamon colored ovals with little bumps around the edge. In the middle of each of those ovals sits two very erect pink nipples that are standing at attention, each with a little indentation in the center. Each begging to be kissed. To be suckled. To be appreciated. To be loved."

My head moves up and instinctively homes in on and kisses her left nipple before sucking it gently into my mouth. I hear a gentle intake of air, as her hand rests behind my head.

"And you want to know something else?" my voice a whisper.

"What?" her voice hushed.

"They are all mine."

"Yes they are. Just like me. I'm all yours," I heard a soft crack in her voice as our lips meet again.

"Bill, since I've correctly discovered your secret lover... make love to me. Not as a secret lover. But as my lover... my fiancée."

For the next few hours we did just that. But with the light on.

............................................

Sunday, we all went to church with Kathy's parents. It was the first time the three of us had been in church together. Valerie and I had never discussed religion. Don't know why, just never came up.

The next day, on the way home Valerie would bring it up. She had kind of been brought up in the same religious atmosphere as I had. Maybe not as active in youth groups, but she attended Sunday School and all of that. That like Kathy and I, believed in a Higher Power.

There were no 'wedding errands' to be run. This was a day to relax. Kathy's parents had planned on a family picnic, as all of her relatives knew she was home. Kathy received many comments on the invitations, how professional and unique the design was. Kathy put Valerie on the center stage that she deserved. She blushed. It was cute.

The plan for the next day was to be on the road before noon for the long drive.

I hugged and kissed Valerie goodnight, and then Kathy walked me downstairs for our goodnight.

"You know you're going to have a visitor tonight don't you?"

"I was hoping so."

"She doesn't know that you know. Do to her what you did to me, about what you want to do to her nipples while she's kissing your dick. It'll be easy. You actually had her close to caving the other night. Especially when you said you wanted to taste her," she grinned.

Kiss.

"Goodnight, my love. Have fun," she grinned.

I did doze off, but came to as I 'felt' a presence. Then the sheet was slowly pulled back. I felt Valerie's soft hand on my thigh move up. I stifled a gasp as the back of her hand brushed against my smooth scrotum.

Wrapping her hand around my flaccid member, I heard a soft, almost inaudible, "mmm...So soft. So sexy."

The light kiss to the crown brought a gasp. But when her warm mouth engulfed the soft knob, "Oh Val... that feels so good," she hesitated a moment. I think she was wondering if Kathy had spilled the beans on who my visitor was going to be tonight.

The hesitation only lasted a few seconds before her tongue expertly bathed my hardening shaft and tightening smooth sack before turning to take the crown back into her mouth. She held me in her warm mouth while blood rushed to fill my member.

Then I started. Pretty much the same description of what I wanted to do to her breasts and nipples as I did with Kathy. Saying Valerie's name. Describing how I wanted to taste her. It was having the desired effect, as her breathing intensified, her tongue became more active, and the hand kneading my balls became firmer.

"Val, feed me your firm beasts. I need to have your hard nipples in my mouth."

I barely got those last words out of my mouth before I had just that. A soft B-cup breast pressed into my lips the hard nipple forcing its way into my awaiting warmth.

"Yes, Bill. Suck on my tit. God, I love it every time you do that," Valerie was now laying directly on top of me. Frantically moving her chest back and forth feeding me her mounds of soft flesh and very engorged nipples.

"Pinch it. Fuck. Pinch my nipple."

My fingers tightened. I was almost afraid I was hurting her. When her body jolted from the nipple induced orgasm I had my answer. The second jolt and a soft "ahhh". She collapsed. Her head on my shoulder.

A few minutes later, "Kathy spilled the beans didn't she?"

"Well, kind of. But only after I got her to cave last night just like I got you to cave. It was fun."

"So, you didn't know who was who the first two nights?"

"I kind of did... maybe about 75% sure that you were my secret lover Friday night."

"How did you figure that out?"

"The way you rode me. It was different than how Kathy rides me. But the whole 'in the dark' and 'no touching' at least on my part was really erotic and sexy. We need to do something like that again."

I heard Valerie giggle.

Our lips met... on and on and on. Tongues playing.

"Bill, make love to me. The other night, I fucked you. It was fun. Now, I want you to make love to me."

My sweet, darling, and satisfied girlfriend left a couple of hours later. To the parting words, "I love you Valerie Renee, my very dear friend."

"I love you Bill. My very close and dear friend."

....................................

June was a busy month, not just with wedding stuff. Boomer and I had kept in contact, as he was going to be my Best Man. He knew about the house, Kathy and me, and also Valerie living with us. We decided to invite him out for the day as he was only an hour away.

Boomer pulled into the driveway around 10:00. We were surprised to see his passenger emerge... Alex.

"Alex," Kathy screamed as the two ran toward each other and embraced.

Then it was my turn as Kathy moved over to give Boomer a big hug while Alex pressed her firm mounds into my chest. Valerie was next to make the round of hugs.

We gave them the tour. Alex loved the waterbed, and Valerie's room. Looking around, Boomer again commented on how he couldn't get over that we were all living in this place. That the written descriptions I had given didn't do justice.

Ten minutes later, we were all at the water's edge with beers and wine coolers. Alex in the same bikini I remembered from before. Kathy in her modest one as was Valerie. The shoulder straps of the three bikinis were all down. I later quietly kidded Valerie that it was probably the first time she had sunbathed here wearing something. She blushed and I got a sly grin. It was cute.

I got to oil up two nice, bare, and smooth backs. I was tempted to grope a little, but decided... later. Boomer did Alex's.

While Boomer and I had been writing back and forth since graduation. Kathy and Alex had been too. Neither Boomer nor Alex ever mentioned that they were seeing each other. It sounded like it was the kind of relationship that Valerie and I had in school. Not too serious. Just friends hanging out, as Alex still had a few years of school to complete, and she wasn't interested in transferring. She thought it was pretty cool that, by us getting married in October, she would be at school and could attend. That Boomer was going to be there too, added to everything.

Boomer and I made a 'beverage run' up to the house.

"So, what's it like, living with two women?"

"Pretty amazing. There's never a dull moment."

He knew Valerie from the few times we all hung out at Valerie's apartment the previous year and then at Kathy's birthday party.

"With Valerie, I can believe that," we both laughed.

Back at the water's edge. Alex rising up on her elbows, her firm B-cups coming off the blanket, and looked around.

"This is so nice. It's really beautiful. Reminds me of when we were at your uncle's pond."

"I remember you going off and tanning topless," Kathy said, as she too sat up.

"Yeah. That was a first. And I remember you keeping Bill occupied."

Kathy just grinned.

"Yeah, she's good at keeping him occupied," Valerie grinned and was now sitting up.

"I see you guys have kept up your tans... Everywhere?"

"Everywhere... all of us," Kathy grinned. Alex looked a bit puzzled, "Me, Valerie, and... Bill."

"Wow. The three of you lay out here and tan together all naked?"

"Yep. And then there are the quiet moonless nights that the three of us swim out to the raft and lay out there and look up at all of the stars... nude," Valerie added with a dreamy look.

Alex sat up, closed her eyes, and stretched. Her firm creamy white breasts rising. Her erect dark pink nipples pointing outward.

"My gosh. This feels so good. I almost forgot how good the sun feels on my boobs and nipples."

Valerie was going to add that the sun also feels good warming her pussy, but passed.

The day ended just before dusk, with a round of hugs, and promises to do this more often. Maybe the next time they could spend the night.

.......................................

With Valerie's spring classes over, she had a couple of weeks to decide what she wanted to do over the summer. Going back home and living with her parents, was not a choice. Her home was with us.

She was torn between taking a summer class and finding a part-time job. It would be something to do and, of course, help her bank account, as she didn't want her parents to completely fund her. Although, living with us, was costing her virtually nothing.

Just like when Valerie had visited us over the summer, she would occasionally bring a picnic lunch and the three of us would meet in a park. It was fun.

Then there were times she would meet me at lunch with the guys. It had been quite a while since she had joined us, because of her classes. Valerie always looked great. She dressed for the attention... always smooth legs... a top that showcased her apple sized mounds... at times a crop top exposing her cute navel and bare shoulders. And always that radiant 'Valerie' smile and personality. I loved it.

I started to notice Mark engaging in more conversation with Valerie. Positioning himself to sit on the other side of her. I could tell Valerie was enjoying the interaction... another engineer.

In today's terms, I could fall into the category of a 'semi-nerd'... Mark was a full blown nerd. Smart and techy. It was fun to watch their exchange. Mark was still living with his parents, which he was desperately trying to remedy.

One afternoon, as the day was ending, Mark stopped by my cubical and asked if I wanted to stop for a quick beer. I figured 'why not?'.

After some 'shop talk' he got down to his real intent.

"Bill, what would think if I asked Valerie out on a date?"

"What do you mean, what would I think?"

"Well, it's plain as day that you two have a connection," he didn't know that she also lived with us, "I mean from the first time when you introduced her to us last summer, we could all see it. Now, it's even plainer."

Taking an extra-long swig of my beer. I gathered my thoughts.

"Mark. Yes. Valerie and I are close. Yes, we have a connection. But, so does Kathy and me. I don't have a problem with you asking her out. I'll even give you her phone number. I'm not in charge of her life."