You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking another gulp, I was contemplating my next statement. Did I want to say what was really on my mind? What my main concern was? Would I be overstepping?

"Mark. Ask her out... but," my voice hardening, "If you hurt her, or break her heart, you and I will have a major problem," my gaze back at him was steady.

That set him back, "Wow. You're pretty protective. I wasn't expecting anything like that. It's kind of intimidating, from my side."

"Yeah, I guess I am. She's been through a couple of bad experiences. One that happened before we met that she told me about. And one that I witnessed, first hand, a few months ago. One that Kathy and I helped her through. I vowed I would never let that happen to her again, if I had anything to say about it.

"Like I said, ask her out. Keep it light. Let her set the pace. We haven't talked, but I think she enjoys the lunches we have together. And, I can tell she enjoys talking to you."

I shared the whole conversation with Kathy that night, as we cuddled in the quiet of our 'alone time'.

"I think you did good. Maybe a little 'heavy handed' on the consequences part; but, I know you would do the same for me. It also shows me how protective you are going to be with our daughter... or daughters," I could hear the grin, "Are you going to tell her about it?"

"No. If he calls. Let her make the choice. I'm sure she will ask me what I think. I'll probably just tell her that I was pretty sure that he isn't serial rapist."

................................................

A couple of nights later, the phone rang as we were cleaning up after eating. Kathy and I looked at each other. We each had a pretty good idea of who might be on the other end, as we rarely had any calls.

Ten minutes later, a puzzled and somewhat suspicious, Valerie, joined Kathy and me at the picnic table.

Looking at me, "OK. What's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You gave him this number, didn't you?" her voice was kind of a 'how could you?'.

"Gave who?" I was trying to play 'dumb' for as long as I could. It wasn't going to last much longer.

"You know who... Mark."

"Yeah. I did. He asked if I would have a problem if he asked you out. I told him to go ahead," leaving out a bit of details.

"Why? Why didn't you talk to me first? And, why would he think you might have a problem?"

"Sit Val," I turned sideways so she could sit on my lap and I could wrap my arms around her waist.

"Val. First, he kind of hit me by surprise," I relayed our after-work beer get together a few nights ago, less the 'if you break her heart...' consequences.

"Second, I had watched how you two seemed to enjoy each other's company at the last few lunches. So when he asked, I thought 'why not?' The final decision would be yours. And third... well, it's like we all know, and how it's been pointed out to us, our connection is pretty visible. Like you said a while back... it kind of keeps the riff-raff away. Val, I didn't mean to go behind your back. I just thought it might be something you would enjoy."

Looking at Kathy, "You knew about this?"

"Bill just told me about it that night. We both thought we would just let things unfold naturally. If he called fine. If he had second thoughts then fine too. He wasn't worth your time.

"Val, guys are going to be intimidated by the connection you two have. It can't be helped. You two aren't going to change. It would be a very sad day if that should ever happen. It would break both of your hearts and mine too," Kathy's voice cracking.

I held Valerie tighter. She rested her head on my shoulder as we all sat in the quiet of the evening.

"It's hard," Valerie started out with her soft voice. Her head still on my shoulder.

"Since moving in with you guys, I've been the happiest I think I've ever been. To feel loved. To feel wanted by two of the most wonderful friends I could have ever dreamed of having. To feel safe."

Sighing, there was more, "I know, I need to break out a bit. But, I'm not sure I'm ready. I mean, I think I've gotten over that last experience. Part of me is scared about putting myself out there, again. Here, with you guys, I feel the safest... the securest. The unknown frightens me. Here, is known to me."

I felt Valerie wipe her eyes into my shirt.

"So, what's he like, from your side?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure he's not a serial rapist."

That lightened the mood, as Valerie buried her face into my neck and giggled.

..................................................

It was fun to watch Valerie's excitement as she got ready. Even for being relatively warm out, Valerie went for a conservative outfit: nice jeans, not too tight, and nice top... again not too tight... not too revealing. Her eyes shined and stood out.

"You look wonderful, Val. Have a good time," as I planted a soft kiss on her cheek, and got a soft 'Valerie' smile as a reward.

Kathy and I stayed out of sight when Mark picked up Valerie. But, we were within listening distance.

"You live here?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Don't tell me you're living with Bill and Kathy," Mark said with a bit of exasperation in his voice.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"It explains a few things that he said to me when I asked if I could ask you out."

"Like what," Valerie was getting a bit pissed.

I held my breath at what Mark's next sentence would be, and prayed that I wouldn't be on the receiving end of Valerie's wrath. Afraid that she would think that I had interfered too much.

"That if I hurt you, in anyway, that he and I would have a major problem."

Valerie just stood there for a few moments... gathering her thoughts. 'Inwardly smiling'.

"Well, then, let's just hope it doesn't come to that. What did you have planned and where are we going?" she smiled.

Kathy and I both let a sigh of relief.

.............................................

We didn't get a phone call that evening. In fact, Kathy and I heard Valerie come up the stairs and go straight into her room without saying a word. We each looked at each other with concerned looks, as we shared the thought, 'Oh no'.

Moments later, a smiling, and very nude Valerie stood alongside our bed. Valerie climbed over Kathy, grazing her hard nipples against Kathy's chest and planting a soft kiss on Kathy's lips.

I was next, as Valerie rested her entire body on top of mine. Her soft pillowy breasts against my chest. Her soft patch of fur against my relaxed member. Those soft brown eyes and that gentle smile.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

"I love you, Valerie. So, is this how you're going to end all your dates? You send them on their way and then climb into bed, naked, with your real boyfriend?"

Grinning, "Maybe."

Another soft kiss.

Then her voice softened as she raised up a bit, bringing us each to eye-level. Her soft brown eyes causing me to melt as we buried ourselves into each other.

"Maybe right now I just want to be close to the guy that protects me. That looks out for me," Valerie's voice soft.

"What are you talking about," again, playing dumb. I didn't want to let on that Kathy and I were eves-dropping on their earlier conversation.

"Mark told me what you told him about what would happen if he hurt me. Bill, nobody... and I mean nobody has ever done anything like that for me. Looked out for me. Cared enough," looking over at Kathy, "Like you stood up to Kathy's ex at her birthday party."

Our lip met for an extended, and warm, 'best friends and lovers' kiss.

Looking over at Kathy and then back with a big grin, "I don't suppose you have one more in you tonight. Or did your woman over there use it all up?"

The grin giving way to a full smile, as Valerie ground her soft mound against my slowly 'coming-back-to-life' dick.

"Oh, I think you could coax one more out of him. I might even help," I looked over and saw a grinning Kathy.

Valerie gave me a playful look, and then kissed her way down my body, dragging her hard nipples across my sensitive skin. Watching her rub her cheek through my dark pubic hair was exotic. Her soft brown eyes looking up at me... enticingly. The warmth of her mouth around the cool and sensitive head made me suck in a lungful of air, as the sides of her mouth turned up in a grin as my pink plum filled her little mouth.

"Play with his balls, Val."

Valerie's little fingers gently rolled each of my quickly filling orbs as her tongue swirled around the mushroom head.

"Oh my god, Val," I gasped, as the tip of her pink tongue traced through that underside sensitive valley before engulfing me one more time. Swirling her tongue. Blood rushing from my body to fill my quickly inflating cock.

Pulling her mouth away from my, now, totally hard erection and looking up at me, "mmm. Look what I made. So. How do you want to do me?" planting a kiss and then re-engulfing the sensitive pink and shiny crown, her one hand wrapped around the base of my hard shaft. The other cupping my sack, as she continued to 'milk' each testicle to fullness.

The words 'How do you want to do me?' lingering in my brain.

I pondered the possibilities: Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, elbows and knees with her cute butt high in the air submitting to me?

I think I'm going with option 5... butt high in the air with Valerie all laid out.

"Val. Up here. On your elbows and knees. Your sweet little bottom in the air. Legs apart."

I saw Kathy give me a smile and a wink. This was going to be another first.

"Val, you're going to like this one. He'll hit some new spots. You can play with his balls. Play with your clit."

Valerie's smooth firm little butt cheeks are a magnificent sight, each separated by that deep crevice that hid that sensitive rosebud.

"Val, I haven't told you recently that you have a nice butt?"

"No, you haven't. But, you can tell me again," I could hear the grin.

"Absolutely beautiful," as both hands first slid over the nicely tanned smooth flesh and then gently caressed of the soft globes.

"mmmm. That feels so good. Reminds me of that one night in your dorm bed, and you first stuck your hands down the back of my panties and caressed my butt. I asked you if you liked bottoms. You said that actually you were a 'boob guy'. Which I now know is absolutely true."

I leaned in a planted a soft kiss on each of Valerie's cute globes.

"Val, open your lips for me."

I sat back as her little fingers splayed open the delicate inner pink folds that were glistening with her arousal.

"My gosh Val, that's so hot... so sexy," she seductively swayed her bottom back and forth.

My hard dick, already slick from Valerie's tongue, poised at the open mouth of her pussy, passed through her folds effortlessly, bringing sighs of pleasure from each of us.

"Val, lay out in front of you. Stretch your arms out straight. Let your nipples rub against the sheet every time Bill thrusts into you. Give yourself to him."

"Oh God," she gasped as the knob of my dick caressed that bundle of nerves at the roof of her vagina with each stroke, as I slowly moved in and out... in and out. My hands caressing each pliable cheek.

"Oh wow...He's hitting something so nice. This feels wonderful. So deep. So full."

Kathy's and my earlier romp was helping me last as I got into a gentle 'fucking' rhythm. Kathy scooted over and cupped one of Valerie's dangling little breasts and gently kneaded the swing mound of soft flesh, at times focusing in on the hanging hard gumdrop as her fingers pressed together. I heard Valerie let out a "OOOHHH".

"Do her Bill. Fuck Valerie's pussy. You want him to, don't you Val?" Kathy's fingers tightening.

"Yes..." pant, "Yes".

"Yes what?" Kathy's whole hand tightening around Valerie's soft breast, as I continued my deep thrusts.

"Bill..." pant... pant... "Fuck my pussy."

Valerie's hand had snaked between her legs and was working her own sensitive clit as I deeply stroked in and out of her. My swinging scrotum bouncing off her hand, which at times would leave her clit to cup the swinging smooth sack and give a gentle tug and squeeze.

"OH SHIT," as Valerie announced the arrival of orgasm number one. I buried myself deep as I felt her ride it out before returning to her clit and me back to stroking that sweet tight orifice of hers.

Orgasm number two made its presence known by a primal scream and a clenching of the walls of her vagina, as Kathy's fingers continued to clamp down on Valerie's nipple.

I was close.

"Val, I'm going to cum..." thrust... thrust... thrust.

"Me to... I'm close," pant... pant "Can you wait for me? Spank my butt."

I ignored that last comment, I slowed. Kathy picked up on my change and the reason why, but said nothing.

A few seconds later, orgasm number three racked her body to cries of ecstasy. I plowed my entire length into that throbbing and quivering mass of hot and wet pussy. My thick white sperm blasting into her hot womb.

We both collapsed.

"Let's roll Val before I get too soft."

Valerie's back against my chest. My hands cupping her soft breasts on her still heaving chest. I softly kissed the exposed neck.

"Wow... sex just keeps getting more funner and funner," as her hands cupped mine as I softly massaged each breast. "You really like my little boobs don't you?"

"How can you tell?"

"Because every time you see me naked. That's where your eyes always go first. Every time you get to touch me that's where your hands go first."

"Yes, Val. I like your sexy little breasts... and I love you."

............................................

The weeks were passing. The trip over the 4th was close. I could tell that Kathy was getting a bit worked up and stressed with the wedding details. It wasn't like she was short-tempered, or anything. It was just that it seemed she couldn't relax, even in our nightly 'alone time'. I decided that all of us needed to get out of here for a day. To do something different. Little did I realize what that would turn into.

So, Tuesday dinner outside at our picnic table.

"Let's do something different this Saturday."

"Like what?" Kathy asked.

"There's a big lake just over the state line, Lake Geneva. It's a big lake that was formed during the retreat of the glacier. It has three beaches. One on the far side and then one farther up. Both are small and are mostly families. Then there's a close one that is mostly used by teens. I'd been there a lot over my high school days. It's fun. Something different. I was thinking that, Kathy you could wear your red bikini. Val I haven't seen you in a bikini in a long time... not that I'm complaining," I got a wide grin.

"You just want to show off your girlfriends to a bunch of horny hormone-raged teenage guys."

"And your point is? Besides, I know you two will love it. Driving horny guys nuts. Like you guys did to those guys at the pizza place on the night of Valerie's birthday."

They both grinned as they recalled that scene, "Yeah. That was fun. Watching those guys trying to look at our boobs. Trying to not get caught by their girlfriends... I say let's do it," Valerie grinned.

"I always love it when you say those three words, 'Let's do it'."

Valerie, rolling her eyes, shaking her head, and then flashing me a big smile, "Guys... is that all you think about?"

"Pretty much. But, what do you expect? I'm sitting here with two of the most beautiful and sexy women that God has ever put on this planet."

Kathy leaning over and giving a kiss on the cheek, "Yes. And two women that you can have, any time you want."

They were late getting home Thursday. But when they did, Valerie was clutching a small bag from a local boutique. She disappeared to her room.

"Bikini shopping," grinned Kathy.

"Do I get a sneak preview?"

"Nope. Have to wait, just like the rest of the world."

Her grin was about as playful, and as mischievous, as I've ever seen. God help whatever teenaged guys that were going to be the focus of their playfulness.

Saturday morning, they both came down wearing thin white tank tops that came to rest just above their short shorts, and I mean short shorts. Like just 'below butt-cheek' short.

I could see Kathy's small red top through the thin material. Then Valerie. It was yellow. The outlines of the triangles covering each of her cupcake sized breasts were about the same sizes as Kathy's. If the design and size of the bottom was similar to Kathy's... well let's just say there'll be a lot of guys laying on their stomachs the whole afternoon.

The day was beautiful. Warm and sunny with low humidity and a gentle breeze. I watched as they took in the view of the pristine blue lake that was scattered with a mixture of white sails, moderate sized cabin cruisers, and a few ski boats. Off to the north, the dome of Yerkes Observatory. The telescope there was the largest refracting telescope ever successfully used in astronomy. I had been on a couple of tours over the years. They, obviously, wouldn't let you look into eye piece, but they did do lectures. It was fascinating.

The beach was separated with a grassy area toward the back and a sandy 'beach' area. For a Saturday afternoon, it was pretty crowded... mostly with teenagers... couples... groups of girls and groups of guys. We were, by far, the oldest there. I could already see the mischievous twinkle in their eyes.

We, I mean they, found a spot on the sandy beach that they figured would be ideal for what they had in mind. The spot was about six feet from two groups of four guys. One group on one side. The other toward the front. A blanket with two couples on the other side.

They each stretched, bringing the thin white covering tight against their little mounds. The bottom of their shirts rising to mid-tummy. Two cute tanned little belly buttons staring back. I looked over at the two sets of guys. Kathy and Valerie had their undivided attention. The guys with their girlfriends, tried to 'nonchalantly' look past their girls, their sunglasses masking what truly had their attention. Kathy and Valerie each grinned at each other, knowingly.

Kathy was first to start 'the show'. Valerie pretended to be looking in her bag for something. Giving Kathy 'center stage'. I loved it.

Like I said way back to when I first watched Kathy casually 'undressing' on the campus beach on our second day... I find it sensual and erotic to watch a girl casually remove her clothes on a beach. This time it wasn't casual. This time it was erotic and sexual, for the on-looking guys... and, of course, for me.

Kathy crossed her arms, gripped the bottom of her thin top, and in one slow fluid motion pulled it up her tan taut body. Inches of her tummy coming into view, then the little triangles that covered her little mounds, then over her head. Kathy tossed her head back and forth to rearrange her soft blonde hair. She looked down at me, and grinned. Her nipples were hard and it wasn't because she was cold. Valerie had been watching the both sets of guys, who were openly staring. She grinned, and was formulating her own plan.

Facing away from both sets of guys, Kathy fiddled with the top of her shorts. Opened them and then wiggled her hips as she slowly pulled them off her little bottom. Bending at her waist and tugging the shorts to her feet. Her firm little, barely bikini-clad bottom pointing straight back, as she held that pose for a few seconds.

I heard two sets of barely audible, "Oh shit". Kathy heard it, as well, as I could see the grin. Kathy turned sideways, as she fiddled with her shorts. The way the small pieces of material, and the strings sat on her body were arranged, from the side it appeared she was naked, as I heard more 'Oh shits', only a bit more audible.