You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill....Take a long look at that... it'll probably be the last time you'll ever have the upper hand" I just shook my head. My eyes meeting her grinning face.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, may I ask you to rise and join me in wishing the charming couple, my best and very dear friends, health and happiness for the rest of their lives."

Kathy gave Valerie a full body hug and a peck on the cheek. Then it was my turn. I looked into those soft brown eyes, kissed her moist lips in more than just a 'friends' kiss, and whispered, "I love you, Valerie Renee. Always have... Always will."

We mingled. Thanking everyone. Kathy got many comments on her dress. Each time, she looked at me and grinned.

Stopping by my parent's table was fun. My mom told Kathy how much she loved the dress, front and back. Then added, "I don't know of any woman, or girl, that could even come close to being able to wear a dress like that, and look as elegant and as beautiful as you do."

Kathy smiled and gave her a warm hug. My hand never leaving the small of her bare back.

We had a still moment at our table. I leaned over and asked, "Have I told you recently how beautiful you look?"

"Not in the last thirty seconds," Kathy's eyes twinkling.

"You are so beautiful," grinning and a placing a peck on my cheek.

"You like my dress?"

"Yes. I like the dress. And I love what's inside the dress."

"I had it made with you in mind. Knowing how much you appreciate me... all of me," her eyes sparking as she, again, lightly kissed my cheek.

"I can't decide which I like better: watching you walking toward me, or watch you walking away from me."

"Wait until you see me walking toward you, without the dress... without, anything," those last words, a quiet whisper and a seductive smile, our eyes melting into each other's. It was moment in time that was captured by the photographer.

Songs and music had always been a part of our three-way relationship. The DJ was given the list, along with a little bit of history behind most of them. Valerie had seen the list, but, not the final list. Kathy and I had added a couple that we were going to dedicate to her...and yes. She was going to cry.

We went back and forth on 'Our' first dance: 'Unchained Melody', by the Righteous Brothers or the Carpenters, 'We've Only Just Begun'. Both had a deep meaning to each of us. We finally settled on the one that meant the most to us... 'Unchanged Melody'.

'"Woah, my love, my darling

I've hungered for your touch..."

We held each other in the warmest embrace ever. My hands caressing that long tanned and exposed sea of smooth back-flesh. Pulling back, I looked into her welled-up eyes and spoke the final words.

"...I need your love

I need your love

God speed your love to me"

And, Yes. It ended with a deep soulful kiss.

Tom and Kathy danced to Louis Armstrong, 'What a Wonderful World'. It was beautiful thing to watch. Kathy... at times resting her head on his shoulder, at times looking at each other.

The first dedication to Valerie was from me. To that first meeting in the lobby of her dorm... Roberta Flack, 'The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face.' The first few lines I held her face in the palms of my hands, and looked into those soft brown and gold speckled eyes. Then Valerie gently rested her head on my shoulder. I held her tight. Her soft mounds against my chest.

The song ended, "I didn't see that on the list," her eyes welling up as our lips met.

I grinned, "Surprise," and another kiss.

My song to Kathy. The Moody Blues, 'To My Lady,' as the song that I proposed to her. Again, I cupped her face in my hands and spoke the final words to her.

My boat sails stormy seas

Battles oceans filled with tears

At last my port's in view

Now that I've discovered you...

...Oh I'd give my life so lightly

For my gentle lady

Give it freely and completely

To my lady

The DJ announced that he understood that there was a polka dancer in the crowd, and that two of his very special polka partners were here. Kathy, Valerie, and all looked over at my dad, who was grinning ear-to-ear.

Valerie and I watched as my dad spun Kathy around the dance floor. His hand resting comfortably on her bare lower back. I watched Tom and Judy. Their faces, once again, in awe. My dad had done well. At the end they both received a standing ovation. Kathy leaned in, gave him a long hug, kissed his cheek, and whispered something into his ear, which resulted in a 'fatherly' smile.

Valerie listened to the DJ's introduction of the song that Kathy and I had picked as our dedication to her.

"This next song is a special request by the Bride and Groom. Dedicated to someone, who, without their meeting... none of this would have happened. Miss Valerie talked about this earlier. Miss Valerie... from the Bride and Groom."

Bobby Vinton's, 'You are my Special Angel' as the three of us made our way to the dance floor. Valerie's eyes were welling up before we even got into our embrace. We didn't move. We just swayed. Our deep three-way connection being transmitted to the rest of the room.

You are my special angel

Through eternity

I'll have my special angel

Here to watch over me

You are my special angel

Right from paradise

I know you're an angel

Heaven is in your eyes....

At times Kathy and I felt her little body tremble. We held our dearest friend tighter. The song ended. Our embrace didn't. Valerie and Kathy kissed... full lips on lips. I was next and received one of the most soulful and deepest kisses I think I had ever received from my very dear friend... and that's saying a lot.

A while later, "We have one more polka. And I believe that there is still one more polka partner out there," the DJ announced.

Kathy and I watched Valerie's face light up, and my dad grin.

Valerie's ever-present energy took my dad's polka moves to a new level. Kathy and I watched as my dad twirled Valerie with ease. Valerie's smile radiating. I looked over at Janet and Bruce, who were sitting 'dumbstruck' as they watched their daughter. Another standing ovation.

Kathy and I ended the night to one of our favorites. A song that we dedicated to each other. The Association, 'Never my Love'.

It was where our 'Terms of Endearment'... 'My love' had originated, which, as you know, has been shared with each other throughout our journey, to this point in time.

We just stood and looked into each other's eyes. The entire song, we mouthed the words to each other. Each of us tenderly cupping the other's face in our hands.

You ask me if there'll come a time

When I grow tired of you

Never, my love

Never, my love.

You wonder if this heart of mine

Will lose its desire for you

Never, my love

Never, my love....