You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen," Pastor Mike said quietly, to nobody in particular.

"I had our friend, Valerie make a poster of those words. It's above...the bed. I read it every night before I go to sleep."

Then, the question that I was wondering about came up. What was our current living arrangement? He knew that Kathy lived up North 'near' me.

This was more than a quick look between us. It was a prolonged gaze, as if 'Do we come clean?'.

We did. I said, matter-of-factly, "We live together."

We both watched as Pastor Mike absorbed that. Looking for any kind of judgement. Remember, this was a time when co-habitation between unwed couples was not that wide-spread. And here we were, sitting in front a church pastor.

"I'm not here to judge. That belongs to a higher power."

Pausing for a bit, to gather his thoughts, "Marriage between a man and a woman is a wonderful union. Not just the physical union; but a union of two souls. Your wedding night should be one of joy and one of anticipation. Again, not just the physical; but the anticipation of joining and spending the rest of your lives together as husband and wife."

Pausing for a moment, "I am going to ask if each of you will make this commitment to each other. Whether you do, or not, will have no bearing on me officiating your wedding.

"Will each of you commit, to each other, that from this moment, until you are husband and wife that you will abstain from intimacy?"

That took us by surprise. We each looked into each other's eyes. Reading each other. Our hands squeezing.

"I can give you two a moment, if you want," as he started to rise to give us some private time.

"Not necessary," our eyes still locked. Kathy's smile broadening.

We had our answer.

Still looking deep into each other's heart, "Yes. We commit that from this moment, until we are husband and wife, that we will abstain from intimacy."

I could see him grin.

"You two have a connection that I haven't seen in a long long time. Kathy, your mom was right."

"What?"

"You two communicate on a non-verbal level. A higher level. It's a beautiful thing to watch. And, I do agree with your friend... you two, were made for each other."

............................................

In the car.

"Are you going to tell her, or am I?" I knew who the 'her' was.

"You're going to do what?" Valerie said in disbelief, "You mean I've been cut off too? I'm going to talk to this guy."

We all hugged and had a good and heartfelt laugh.

Her mom had planned on a bridal shower that afternoon for all of Kathy's family that were going to attend the wedding. Us guys took off.

Tom, Timmy, and I did a round of golf.

...............................................

The weeks flew by. Final lists of things to bring. They each went for final fittings. I visited Robert at the mall for Valerie's special gift from the both of us.

He remembered me. He was delighted to hear about Kathy and me. I told him that Kathy and Valerie were both going to be wearing their pendants at the ceremony. I promised I would give him pictures.

I described what I had in mind. A pair of emerald ear rings, with nice size stones, but, not gaudy. Then a pendant. I described what I wanted.

"It's not going to be inexpensive."

"We figured it wouldn't be."

"I'll have some sketches in a few days."

Kathy and I poured over the sketches of the four design that Robert had come up with. This time Robert had done them in colored pencil in full scale.

The one we decided on was an open heart design with a three carat emerald in the middle. The stone was held in place by three gold ribbons, two to each of the upper arcs of the heart and one toward the bottom. Right above the upper ribbons were Kathy's and my birthstones... this time, the blue Sapphire and Diamond, were two carats each. We didn't care about the cost. This was our gift to Valerie that would be given to her in a private moment.

The abstinence commitment had its moments. Try sleeping next to a sexy nude woman who you have been used to having fun with for over the last eighteen months.

Valerie was no help either, as she would show up nude, and crawl into bed with us. One time it was because of a storm. Other times it was just... because.

The two of them laying out in the backyard nude didn't help either. Valerie once asked if, hand-jobs counted as 'abstinence from intimacy'. She knew that blow-jobs were off the table. Also wondered if my fingers on either of their clits counted. Each time, Valerie had a wide mischievous grin. In the end, we held up our commitment to each other and survived.

My mom held a bridal shower for all of my family. My dad and I hit the 'Club' and had a good father-and-son alone time. It was fun. He could tell that Kathy and Valerie were really excited. I told him that Kathy and I had gotten Valerie a special gift from the two of us for all the hard work she had done and how much we appreciated it. He once again commented that Valerie was 'quite a girl'. I couldn't agree with him more.

We talked about what their role would be, and the arrival dates. They had planned on coming down on Thursday. It would be just them, and my uncle and aunt from his side.

The plan was for the three of us to go down on Tuesday. Kathy had suggested that we also take off the following Monday. I thought it was a good idea, just to unwind... Kathy had a different reason that she kept to herself, for now.

I spent Tuesday and Wednesday nights on the futon in Kathy's parent's basement. Kathy joined me both nights for some quality bare 'snuggling time'.

"You're not going to be seeing me too much, in the next few days."

"I know, and Thursday and Friday nights, you'll be here, and I'll be in my hotel room. It'll be different. I mean even here, when I'm sleeping by myself, I know that you're close by."

"We'll just have to connect through our thoughts, like we have so many times before," Kathy pressing her lips to mine.

.........................................

Thursday night, my parents, Kathy's parents, and the three of us all met for dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant that Kathy and I knew so well. It brought back many memories. Valerie and Kathy got huge hugs from my mom and dad. They both commented on how 'radiant' Valerie looked. Kathy and I looked at each other... 'after-glow'?

Our waitress asked what the occasion was.

Tom proudly announced, "Our daughter is getting married to this fine gentleman."

We got two complimentary glasses of champagne.

It was the first time both sets of parents had been together since graduation. It was like they had never left, as that familiarity set back in. Being a Thursday night, it wasn't busy, as another round of drinks came, and more laughter. I sat between my two favorite girls, with a hand resting on each of my thighs.

Friday was another whirlwind. Kathy, Valerie, and Judy out and about tying up loose ends. Valerie's parents checking in. It was the first time my parents had met Valerie's. As I expected, they got along great. Janet said that it was good to finally meet the man who had taught her daughter how to polka. That got a huge smile from my dad.

I got a big hug, and a kiss on the cheek, from Alex as she stood next to Boomer. She looked radiant. I got hugs from Marsha and Terri.

The wedding rehearsal went well. You know...'you stand here' and then 'we do this'.

The wedding party was small, mainly because both Kathy and I had lost touch with most of our school friends and then Kathy leaving her high school friends when she moved in with me. So, it was just Valerie, Alex, and Boomer.

The restaurant did a superb job with the rehearsal dinner. Kathy and I had kind of arranged all the details, but, kept my parents in the loop as to what we were doing. In the end, my mom just told us to do whatever we wanted, and not to worry about anything else.

My dad gave a wonderful, and genuine speech that came from his heart. He recounted the first time, that he and my mom met Kathy on her first visit. That, it was very obvious that, even then, we were very much in love. Then her visit at that first Thanksgiving, watching us go for a walk, my mom commenting that she was seeing their future daughter-in-law. I saw Kathy wipe away a tear, as my arm around her shoulder tightened.

Finally, his toast, "To our wonderful son and our wonderful new daughter... we love you both. Grow old together."

It was relatively early, but Kathy wanted to get a good night's sleep. She knew the next day would start out early and be jam-packed.

Our final kiss for the evening, "The next time you see me, I'll be minutes away from being Mrs. Kathleen Marie Jackson. I love you," her voice cracking on those last three words.

............................................................

Standing at the front of the church. I cast my eyes over the group that had come to witness our joining as husband and wife. That, what Kathy's parting words to me the previous night were about to happen. That we would be officially bound to each other forever: physically, emotionally, and spiritually by the rings we would proudly wear.

I was brought out of my thoughts, as I watched Kathy's cousin's three year old niece, her flower girl, come bounding down the aisle. Her light blonde hair bouncing on her head, with an infections grin that can only come from an innocent child.

She held out a folded red heart, the size of a US silver dollar, "Aunt Kathy told me I needed to give this to you," then she bounded back.

Unfolding, "I can't wait to kiss you... everywhere!!" followed by two handwritten hearts. In my mind, I could see Kathy smiling as she wrote that love note to her soon-to-be husband.

Watching Valerie come down the aisle was breath-taking. The full length emerald gown hugged her tight body. The front open just enough to reveal a hint of the inner swells of her firm breasts. The bottom ending in a "U" a few inches below those soft curves. The pendant resting in the gentle tanned valley between her tanned breasts.

Her face beaming. Those soft brown gold-speckled eyes that had captivated me from our first date were enough to make me melt. And then there was that 'Valerie' smile, as she leaned in and gave me a light kiss on my cheek. Then, she did a turn and there was that familiar smooth and tanned back.

"You look beautiful, Valerie Renee."

"Thank you... But, you haven't seen anything... yet," I got a light kiss on the cheek.

And then, there she was, at the far end of the church. A white veiled statue. Her petite frame backlighted by the filtered sunlight from the window behind her. Even from the distance, and the thin white veil, I could see those blue gray eyes and the famous "Kathy" smile.

As Kathy slowly passed each row of pews, her hand clutching her dad's arm, I heard countless, 'Oh my'.

Tom slowly lifted the veil a bit and gave his daughter a kiss, before returning the veil, and straightening.

Taking Kathy's hand he placed it in mine, then clasped his hands over ours and said, "Take care of her," his voice cracking on those words as he swallowed hard.

"With my life."

"I know... I know," as he leaned in, gave me a warm hug, and then turned and went to his seat.

Taking Kathy's hand in mine, even through the white lacy veil I could see those blue gray eyes and the sparkling Kathy smile. Bringing her hand up to my lips, I lightly kissed the back of her hand.

"Come. Let's marry our hearts and souls forever, my love," as I kissed the back of her hand one more time.

Mid-seventies. It was a traditional wedding with traditional vows. We held each other's hands as we repeated our vows to each other to 'love, honor, and cherish each other for all of our days until death do us part.'

"You may kiss the bride."

Unveiling my new bride was the most emotional moment of my life. Lifting the delicate white veil, her soft blue gray eyes highlighted by the careful use of the mascara and eye liner. The soft smooth skin of her cheeks. Kathy looked radiant.

Kathy grinned as my eyes briefly roamed down wide expanse of her tanned front. I felt my breath leave my body, and unconsciously whispered, "Oh my".

The front was an open "U". The top, held in place by delicate straps over each shoulder. The bottom, a few inches wide, ending inches above her navel. The edge of the white lace a mere fraction of an inch from those luscious cinnamon colored ovals. The blue sapphire pendant resting comfortably against her smooth skin just above that wide open valley between the gentle swells of her little breasts.

"Kathy... you are so beautiful... I love you."

"I love you."

Holding each other's hands in front of us. Each of us with gentle smiles. We both took in the tender moment, and shared our inner-most thoughts and emotions, oblivious to the rest of the world. Our eyes focused on each other as we reached into each other's soul. Our hearts molding into one. Our spirits intertwining and embracing.

We had deeply bonded many times in our love making sessions; but, not like this. Here, this moment in time, we surrendered ourselves completely to each other. We truly became... ONE.

Later, both moms and Valerie would confess that they were about to lose it as they watched our hearts and souls quietly and deeply commit ourselves to each other.

"So, are you going to kiss your new bride, or are you going to keep all those people out there in suspense?" she beamed, breaking me out of my trance.

"Let them wait. I want this moment to last forever," as we once again 'shared' ourselves with each other.

Finally, I cupped her face tenderly in my hands, and pressed my lips gently to hers. That lasted for about a second before a real kiss overtook us. I heard the cheers from the crowd. We each turned, cheek-to-cheek and saw the entire church on their feet.

"I now present to you, William and Kathleen Jackson."

Spontaneously, I took Kathy's hand in mine, and raised our arms high above our heads in salute to our victory, to another wave of cheers.

I was hoping the photographer was busy capturing all of this.

On the way out of the church, I got my first look at Kathy's completely bare tanned back... from her shoulders all the way down to those two Dimples of Venus. I stopped dead in my tracks. My mouth half open. Kathy turned, and once realized what had my attention, did that 'over-the-shoulder' look and flashed me that brilliant 'Kathy smile'.

......................................

We entered the reception room to the lively beat of B.J. Thomas 'Hooked on a Feeling'.

...I'm hooked on a feeling

I'm high on believing

That you're in love with me...

The reception hall was magnificent. Our table sat on a bit of a stage. Each table had a program of the evening's events. All done in Valerie's unique calligraphy. Each unique and done by hand... no photo-copying. A photo of Kathy and me cheek-to-cheek on the cover. The hotel had made the banners, using both their experience and input from Valerie.

Everything went well... beyond 'well'... fabulous.

Tom's speech was praise for Kathy, how proud he was of his daughter, with a few humorous stories thrown in.

He did recount the day that Kathy received the roses and how she had come down from her room and kissed him on the forehead as he asked her 'who are you and what did you do with my Kathy?'.

"I knew right then that I had to meet the man that had transformed my daughter back into the smiling and happy person that her mother and I knew so well. A smile that hasn't' left since then.

"When Bill asked for my permission to marry Kathy, I knew he would be the one that would take care of her for the rest of her life. Long after I was gone."

"So, friends and family, may rise and toast to the newlyweds. May your love be modern enough to survive the times, and old-fashioned enough to last forever."

Kathy ran over to her dad and embraced her father with all the love from the bottom of her heart. I could see her shoulders quivering as she silently wept into her dad's shoulder. The room was filled with a soft applause.

But, it was Valerie's speech that will remain in my mind, and heart, forever. Perhaps it was because she knew both of us the best... intimately. Perhaps it was because she and I each held a special place in our hearts for each other, and always would.

I watched as she stood and smiled that 'Valerie smile' at us and the crowd. The emerald green gown hugging her petite frame. The gentle 'V' neckline going from shoulder to shoulder and ending inches below the bottom swells of her firm apple-sized breasts. The material hugging her narrow waist. The pendant resting against her golden tanned skin in the open valley between her breasts. I swore the green emerald had taken on a life of its own, as it glowed with a brilliance.

"Kathy knew I was going to be nervous, so, she told me not to try to be witty, charming, or intelligent. To just be myself."

Yep, that was Valerie, as you could hear the gentle laughter from the crowd.

Valerie went on to talk about our meeting. The whole 'serial rapist' meeting. Me not knowing what she looked like. She knowing what I would be wearing. I watched the crowd light-up, with soft laughter, as Valerie described that scene in her own unique humor. Kathy and my 'chance' introduction. Then, Kathy and my chance meeting at the lake.

"I don't believe in chance, or circumstance. I believe that certain things are meant to be played out. I have firmly believed, from the start, and have said many times to each of this lovely couple here," turning to face us...."That you two were made for each other."

There was a soft applause.

"I have never met anybody like either of these two. Those of you that have been around Bill and Kathy, for any length of time, have surely seen something very special and unique. That when you ask them a question that requires a shared response, they will just look at each other, deep into each other, for anywhere between two and five seconds and give you 'their' answer," her hands going up in quotes.

I looked out over the crowd at the three sets of parents, and Pastor Mike. All were just sitting there nodding in agreement.

Taking a brief moment to gather her thoughts, then, turning to look at us. Valerie's soft brown eyes radiating the connection she shared with Kathy and me. I was sure that all three sets of parents saw that.

Then, Valerie spoke from her heart.

"They have another type of connection... I never used to believe in Soulmates until I watched the two of them together for the first time. It's extremely rare. But, it exists. It's sort of like twin souls that are highly tuned into each other.

"They can look into each other's 'being'. They can feel the other. They can connect their hearts and souls. Whenever they form that connection with their eyes, you can see the invisible thread bonding them. Each time I witness it, which I have countless times, I am drawn into their connection. You all saw it earlier in the church," Valerie's voice cracking as she recalled that tender and loving moment. Kathy's hand gripped mine. I swallowed hard.

"Kathy has told me that it even happens when they are far apart. They have that special of a relationship."

The room was quiet, as the guests all saw the three of us exchange deep and soulful gazes, which were held for a few moments. Kathy and I each squeezed each other's hand.

Time to lighten the mood.

"Ok. Kathy put your hand on the table. Now Bill, position your hand on top of hers. Oh, wait a minute... maybe this isn't a good time to be talking about positions," the place roared. Valerie looking at us grinning. Kathy shook her head and blushed. It was cute.