All Comments on 'You're the One for Me Ch. 09'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YAY with a hmmmm

it is so good to have u back again i really get into ur stories, i've said this to other authours, there are few stories and authours i like on here and u all are few and far between. so it's always exciting to have one of u drape the new stories page with one of ur excellent stories, but i must confess, tho' my bro is gay himself, i'm hoping this story isn't gunna end up a gay fest as i really prefer the hetro' storylines lol. anyways very nice to have u back.

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsover 14 years agoAuthor
well...

It's not meant to be a "gay fest". It began as a foray into some areas that I hadn't explored before. I wrote it as it came and as it stands, Darius's mate will be a man, but Bennett's is a woman. Sorry if my vision is off-putting, but that's just the way it flowed out of me. :)

UtopiaMadisonUtopiaMadisonover 14 years ago
Great job...

I hope you do decide to continue with Bennett and Darius' stories. No worries, it was hardly a "gay fest." Nope, perfectly balanced. :}

ingarlmingarlmover 14 years ago
Really good!

Was really excited when I saw there was a new chapter! Loving the way the plot is building and eager to see what happens. And there's nothing wrong with a few gay werewolves!

TripleDfunTripleDfunover 14 years ago
So glad you are back

I was so excited to see that you continued this story. Really enjoy your writing style. I only wish Elise had a little less "ghetto" attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
umm

comment wasn't intended to offend u my apologies, i read what ever u write which is always a good read.

juliet1503juliet1503over 14 years ago
Yum.

I can't say that I enjoyed this chapter as much as previous, but let's not forget the fact that there was more plot and less "action." :) Very good! I wish you would have shown the "claiming" scene, but hey, our imaginations can go wild on their own. Keep em coming!

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Fab

Great Chapter. I am seriously hoping that you closely follow both sets of ambassadors :) PJ xx

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Great job!

Loved it!

hotstar5hotstar5over 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

That was AWESOME plz write MORE sooon :)

nieniernienierover 14 years ago
Awesome

Thank you so much for the update...I loved it and definitely want more. I want to see Darius and Bennett with their mates and though Austin and Ben are great together I want Darius with a sista or is that being to bias of me I just think he is hot to death with his strong Alpha nature and it just turned me on when he put Achlys in check. :D

Thank you!

BlueRoseRed301BlueRoseRed301over 14 years ago
This girl begs for more!

Simple... please ma'am, may I have some more? I went through the whole series in about 3-4 hours non stop. Well, just to go get some tea but that's it. I LOVE your works and can't wait for more in this series!

BluepeachBluepeachover 14 years ago
Good but...

I really liked this series, and I really liked Elise's character. Until she turned into a ghetto bitch. Why can't there be a strong female character whose respect and the "badness" of her character doesn't depend on the terror and the jealousy of other females? I also thought it was out of character for Elise. And one last thing...I hope this isn't the end! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Really enjoyed your work. Loved the storyline. Cant wait for more!!!!!!

EdwarusEdwarusabout 14 years ago
Amazing!!!

great story keep it goin cant wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

I never and I mean never have read any story or book more than once but with your stuff I always make an exception. You are a genious!

SolcowSolcowabout 14 years ago
Amazing Series

I need more please D:. I was pleasantly surprised with this story. Great job and place write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVED This Story!

Please share more of your works, love your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My regards....

Much enjoyed the series. Hope to see more of your talented work ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I know you've been busy, but you don't mention this story in your bio. I hope you haven't given up on this story. I love this story and would love to see you continue on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I love this story. Please continue with this story. It is wonderfully written and I would love to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I love this series and I hope that you can continue it. Plz keep working on it and I'll keep looking for it.

twiztidchicktwiztidchickover 13 years ago

i LOVED the whole series.. it was great!!! can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice job!!!

I love the series.... continue on with more chapters or even better a sequel

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story.

Are you going to write more chapters.

Would love to read more about the brothers and their mates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome! Best story on literotica

I absolutely adore this series, please write more chapters, I read all nine without pause for breath. Just love it to death! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

MORE!!!!!!! please and thank you

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Soothing

This series was very well written to say the least. I loved the gentle flow of characters and how they fit into the story, adding not taking away from the theme. Keep up the great writing...

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsabout 13 years agoAuthor
Update!

Hi all!

I'm sorry it's been a while since my favorite Weres made an appearance on Lit. I received some feedback recently and I thought I would respond to the request. I just wanted to clarify that this chapter is the last one in the storyline You're the One for Me...but no worries, it is not the last one in the You're the One universe. I haven't forgotten about the Alexanders, but I did take a break to focus on the Channings. I go where the Muse takes me. I'm currently working on a couple of things concerning this family and it makes me giddy on the inside. Hopefully I'll finish it up soon so that I can share it here. But, don't hold your breath...I can't guarantee anything. I'll make sure to update my bio with any new developments.

I do want to thank you for reading my stories and bearing with me through my long pauses between them. I truly appreciate you all! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely fabulous!! I just finished reading all 9 chapters. Your very talented and should diffidently continue on with writing about this family. Can't wait for more!! Now to read the rest of your writings!!

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
more please!

I can't wait to find out what's going on with everyone! I hope u write more soon!

Elfin69Elfin69over 12 years ago
please keep writing

I have followed all your writings and absolutely love them all. Please keep writing on this one so that we can find out what is going on with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i have just finished reading your series and i have to say that it has been my favorite on this whole site so far. great story!

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
I loved it! Please continue to write on this series

I loved it! Please continue to write on this series. Loved the characters and the story and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I just finished reading this story and it was great! There was humor and tenderness and hope for the future. Each character was distinct, likable, aprochable and the story moved well. The writing really is great quality. If you ever decide to write an other chapter it'll be my pleasure to read it.

traecedarkbanetraecedarkbanealmost 12 years ago
What about Bennett and Darius?

I know it has been a long time since you finished this story, but I am still holding out hope that you will continue another story for Bennett and/or Darius to find their mates.

drews_lette11drews_lette11over 11 years ago
HEY!!!

MORE MORE!!! MUST HAVE MORE! Seriously, I love this story and I'm dying to hear more. I'd like a little more detail and to draw out the plot but you should continue with this story. The ending isn't sitting well with me. And I wasnt to know what happened to Darius and Bennett. You can't leave them without mates. thats not fair. Crossing my fingers that Bennett is like Austin in that he likes both sexes but I want him to have a female mate. Can't leave it all up to Elise to have all the Alexaders. Gotta have another female. And Im not dissing on Darius or Austin producing pups. I just think that it should be equal. two and two.

jhilwjhilwalmost 10 years ago

Love the story would like to see a continuation with Bennett and Darius:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm all for gay couples, but how are Austin and Ben going to have little ones of their own? I just can't wait! Continue the story of Ben, Austin, Caden, Elise, Bennett, & Darius!! Especially is the other alpha of thane pack is Darius's mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LOVE THIS

However there needs to be more story and more about the couples and what happens!

JoymabsJoymabsover 7 years ago
Love the story!

I love your story. The characters pulled me in and kept me on edge and I want more. I want to see how the brothers all fare and how things work out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous