All Comments on 'You're Writing...What?'

by CharactersForClimax

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
inkainkaover 2 years ago

Welcome to the wide world of Erotica! I haven't read any of your tales, yet, but this essay/Q&A/intro was fascinating -- and I'll be delving into your stories next!

I love getting a feel for who an author really is, so thank you for that!

Your weaknesses are shared by most writers.

I've used the editor volunteer program lit offers, but it is difficult to find an editor that will stick with you -- but may be worth a shot.

Though, from what I see above, you have a better grasp on grammar than many of the stories posted on the site, so don't be so hard on yourself. Have your partner read your stories, and if you have a friend that you feel comfortable letting you read your tales in a raw format.

Sexual word choice depends on word flow. Sometimes "pussy" just reads better than "slit". Don't over think it, or spend too long on thesaurus.com trying to find the perfect word for a scene. Remember, at least on this site, you can always go back and edit your tale later.

Again, Welcome! I look forward to reading your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharactersForClimax@CharactersForClimax
I'm a long time lurker on the site (since I was in high school, and I'm now in my early thirties) who finally decided to create a profile a couple years ago in order to save stories I enjoyed. Now I've decided to take the leap and post a story of my own. I've chosen to deliber...