Yours Lustfully - Post COVID Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita was the first to orgasm, and she squirt all over his feet with a thunderous moan. "I'm not done with you yet," Robin replied, as he pounded her relentlessly. Despite feeling weaker than usual, Rita felt immobile in her current position. His thrusts were strong and deep, and her lower half was almost numb by now.

By the time he finally came, Rita had squirt some more, and this time, she did not feel ashamed. "You're hurting me," is all that she managed to squeal, as he gripped her breast like a man possessed.

Robin was still in a state of disbelief, even though everything had gone as per his desires. Despite the state of numbness, Rita could always feel when the young men in her life were done assaulting her tight chambers, especially when their members began to soften and withdraw.

Robin gently grabbed her calf and slowly brought her foot back onto the ground. He knew she was stiff and in some serious pain, and immediately felt a sense of guilt for his actions. She tried to push away from the kitchen counter, but fell back against him rather unsteadily, and winced in pain.

"Hang on to me," he said, as he swooped her off her feet and picked her up in his arms. She was heavier than he had realized, but with all the sexual energy running through them, he didn't think twice about it.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" he asked, as she cradled her head against his bare chest.

"Hmmm," she said, as the musk of his skin filled her nose. "I'll probably have to pre-pone my trip to the gynecologist. You both have definitely ruptured something inside me."

Robin smiled as the two finally reached the entrance to the bedroom. As the bed hadn't quite come in to play today, it was still neat and tidy. The bedsheet was fresh and there wasn't a single crease to be seen.

Rita thought about requesting Robin to lay out a towel under her sweaty body, but given how busy his hands were at the moment, knew it wasn't possible.

"Ok, I'm going to set you down now, although I don't really want to," he sniffled, but placed her on her usual side of the bed. He walked over to the other side, and landed face first with a thud. "Wow, I'm tired! It's as if I have run a full marathon today, twice!"

"You know," she said, turning over to him gingerly, "I seem to have lost more weight since I met Dave and you than I ever did going to the gym."

Robin placed his hand on her wide hip and pulled her towards him. "I can see how that's true. But our efforts on you have also helped shape up this killer body. I mean, did you ever think you could stretch like a ballerina, as you just did on your kitchen counter?"

"Never!" she replied with a warm smile, looking into his eyes. "Although, please remind me to wash those utensils once again. I tried my best to keep my toes away from them, but the last few minutes made that a bit challenging." She bit her lip.

Robin held her hand and placed it on his flaccid penis. "Rita, I think you should focus only on keeping this utensil clean. Although, pushing through your inners are like going through a car wash!"

"What do you mean?" Rita asked innocently, gently stroking his manhood to semi-erection.

"What I mean is," he started speaking, and then suddenly started sucking on her inviting lips. Rita did not lose her hand motion and could feel his manhood harden up in her palm.

"I don't have the energy to come on top of you any more," he hissed, "come, sit on me" he requested.

Rita held his right shoulder and dragged her tired frame onto his body. She wanted it too! She lowered her ass expertly, and his penis was soon inside her warm vaginal confines. Whoosh, they both moaned, but no one bothered to move, until Rita felt Robin squirm under her.

"What, you guys are at it again?" Dave yelled through Robins phone speakers!

Rita placed her cheek on Robins and looked right into the camera in his extended arm. Dave blew her a kiss and Rita smiled.

"Dave, what have you handed me, man?" Robin squirmed, placing his other palm on her ass.

"You seem to be complaining. Shall I taker her back?" Dave laughed.

"Not right now. We're a little locked at the moment," he replied, jerking his pelvis, making her moan helplessly.

"Stop it, you two," she said, admonishing the youth.

"No seriously," Dave chirped, "tell me, what all have you done today?"

"Everything we discussed, my friend. I've had a hard on since I walked through her door. And she has put it to good use," he said, pinching her butt.

"I am so fucking jealous. That kitchen counter thing was my idea!"

"No, that was a shared idea," Robin replied defiantly.

"Agreed. So, is she still Rita the prude?" Dave asked.

"Why don't you ask her?" Robin replied.

Instead of responding with words, Rita propped herself up and sat on his groin, straightening out his penis inside her. Robin moaned, and Dave whistled, "keep the phone steady, Robin! God, those breasts are gorgeous!" he observed.

Rita began humping on his pole, looking straight into the camera with lust filled eyes. "Dave," she hissed, "your friend is amazing. And I am going to do things to him I never did with you," she teased.

"Fuck you, whore!" Dave retorted, as he kept his eyes fixed on her bouncing breasts.

"Oh, I am a whore now," she replied, "you've made me one. And your friend," she said, looking down at the awestruck boy, "will reap the benefits."

For the second time this morning, the three came in unison. Rita collapsed on Robin as he tried his best to keep his arm steady, but finally gave up by placing the phone on the side table.

"Wow, you two are incorrigible!" they heard Dave say over the speakers. "I'm going to leave you two alone while I go and change my underpants."

"You do that," Rita said between deep breaths, as she nuzzled against Robins neck. "I need to change these sheets!"

12