Youth Fever Ch. 02

Story Info
Inability to resist.
2.7k words
4.08
9k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Sevgi..."

I was shocked. His hand was still on my waist and he was looking at me possessively. After a few seconds of freezing, I stammered, "Ca-an, dear, what are you doing here? Where is your sister?"

Pulling me closer, he took a sip of my beer, and looking me in the eyes, said, "I came to see who's going to snatch my girlfriend."

I said, "What are you saying, are you crazed, your lover? Where is Ceyda?" I tried to pull myself away from him, but he wouldn't let me.

He gave me a kiss on my neck, saying, "We can't talk here, Ceyda is alone at home, let's go home."

I paid the bill. We left the club with Can strapped to my waist. We were walking to the car, it was a beautiful June night. While I was thinking of how to get out of this situation, he asked for the car keys. "You're drunk, I'll drive," he said. I gave him the car keys and sat in the passenger seat. I felt a little guilty; it was like he was the mature adult, and I was the child.

"How did you know it was me?"

"In the pictures you sent, there were cups of your favorite Chinese tea set in the background. At first, I thought 'no way', but when I looked at the pictures, I guessed it was you." He hadn't missed any detail, my pig of a husband wouldn't have known that I love my Chinese tea so much.

"So how long have you known, why didn't you tell me anything?"

"Since yesterday, I made sure I had all the missing pieces in place. I wondered how much truth there was, or how much of a game it was, and how far it would go."

With one hand on the steering wheel, he started stroking my legs with the other. I told him not to do it, to look at the road in front of him. He continued by saying nothing would happen. I let him continue to caress, as well. I hadn't drunk much, but with what little I did drink, I started to enjoy it more with the effect of alcohol. I was biting my lip and opening my legs even more. I turned my head to the window and looked out.

When we approached the complex, he pulled his hand away, so I straightened up. He went through security and headed for the parking lot. We went down to the parking garage because there were no empty spaces on the top floor. When he found an empty space, he parked the car. While I was trying to get my bag to get off, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Before I could ask what was going on, he started kissing me. He was pressing me with his hands, starting from my legs, stroking my stomach to my breasts.

"Enough, stop now, someone will see." I managed to escape him and got out of the car. Can was coming from behind. As I was walking from the semi-dark parking lot to the elevator corridor, he pulled me towards a darkened area, and pressed me against the wall. After looking left and right, making sure that no one was there, he started kissing me. This time, I responded.

There was no sound, except for the sizzling of fluorescent lamps in the parking lot. The pressure of his penis on my vagina was driving me crazy. He was trying to caress me with clumsy movements with his hands. I was sure my eyes were wide open, when he pulled back a little and put his hand under my skirt, under my black-lace panties. I smothered him with kisses.

When I landed back on the Earth, I realized where we were and what time it was. I pushed myself off and straightened myself up. We went home. He went into his room to change his clothes. I immediately checked on Ceyda. She was sleeping, and I closed the door silently. I threw myself into the bathroom, cleaned my spoiled makeup, and took a quick shower. I felt better. I looked at myself in the mirror.

If somebody had told me ten days ago that I would do such evasive things, I would have laughed at them. Perhaps, they were the most erotic moments I had everexperienced. I had also experienced them with my sister's son. I wrapped myself in a towel and left the bathroom to get something to wear to bed from my sister's room.

"You don't think the night is over, do you?" He was right. I didn't want it to end, but on the other hand, I was thinking that if I didn't stop, there would be no going back. I was watching him. I felt that I couldn't resist and was drawn towards him. I involuntarily walked towards him taking small steps. He took me by the shoulder and led me to his room. I surrendered to my inner desires.

He locked the door, turned around, and looked at me as if to say, "Are you really going to let me have sex with you?" He had this very stupid look on his face, and I liked it. I dropped the towel from my body. I was standing naked in front of him, in my immaculate femininity.

I could see the admiration and hunger in his eyes. He came closer, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. "Is this a dream?" he asked. He hugged me tighter and I responded to his kisses, his lips moving down my neck. I started to moan, as he took my nipple in his mouth and started to suck.

I was crazy with pleasure. I lowered myself to the floor, curled up on my knees while looking into his eyes. When I pulled his boxers down, his manhood was standing upright in front of my face. It wasn't as big as my husband's. When I took it in my mouth, a sigh came from Can. I was licking my nephew's dick. It was obvious that he was enjoying it a lot. After licking it for a while, I stopped and lay down on his bed.

He was lying next to me, kissing my already-aroused breasts, stroking my legs, my waist and my femininity. I pulled him by the shoulders to come towards me. I opened my legs and invited him inside. He was having a hard time finding where he should insert himself because he was inexperienced. I help him with my hand. I told him to hold himself, and go back and forth for as long as possible. Despite this, the pleasure I got under Can caused me to have a trembling orgasm.

Can said, "I can't hold it any longer, I will ejaculate."

I said, "Cum inside me, baby."

He said, "Auntieee," as he ejaculated and collapsed on top of me.

I was very happy, after such a long time, I had again enjoyed sex and felt my femininity. "It was very nice, I enjoyed it a lot, my love, thank you."

"Was it really good? It was even better than what I had imagined."

"Yes, my dear. You made me very happy. Let's get up and go to sleep," I said.

He got up slowly. I took the towel on the floor and went into the shower again. When I got back to the room, Can also took a shower. I lay on the bed. I became my nephew's woman. I had cheated on my husband for the first time; I had opened my legs for another man, but I did not regret it. I deserved such happiness. Feeling loved again, gave me hope.

When I woke up in the morning, I found myself naked hugging Can. What time was it? I got out of bed in a panic. Can also woke up. What was Ceyda doing? Did she get up? I sent Can to her room. When I heard Ceyda talking to her brother in her room, I took my clothes and laundry from last night and left the flat without making a sound. It was eleven o'clock.

After straightening my messy hair at home, tidying myself and putting on tights and a t-shirt, I went back to my sister's flat. Ceyda greeted me at the door. She hugged me and kissed me saying, "My dear Auntie." When I looked at Can, he gestured to me that everything was fine. I prepared breakfast, and we ate something together. When Ceyda went to tidy her room, I wanted to have a cigarette, too. When I got up from the table to open the balcony door, Can also got up and hugged me from behind. I was nervous. What was this boy doing? I shuddered and looked into the hallway. Ceyda was in her room. Can was sitting back at the table. My adrenaline was tense.

Without raising my voice, I said, "Look, let's talk. Just because you fucked me last night, doesn't mean you can do anything. We have to be very careful, treat me normally when there's someone around."

"Okay, okay, you're right, I'm sorry. I lost myself for a second after last night. I couldn't think of anything else. But I want to be close to you, smell your scent, hug and kiss you. I feel like you're my girlfriend or wife."

I took a drag from my cigarette. "I understand you, I feel the same. I am happy to be with you, but I am a married woman, you are my nephew, can you imagine what would happen if someone sees or hears us. What we are doing is both wrong and dangerous. You should not tell anyone. Nobody can know. Do you understand me?"

"I won't say anything to anyone. I promise on the life of Ceyda. I will also watch my actions, I will not do anything to endanger us."

I left my cigarette in the ashtray, walked through the kitchen door into the hallway, and called Ceyda. She said, "I'm in the bathroom, Auntie." I went back to the kitchen and sat on Can's lap. I put my hand on his neck and started kissing him. He was stroking me, running his hand on my hips. I felt his penis move. I got up from his lap. He was trying to hold me, but I made the 'no' sign with my finger.

I said, "If you respect our rules, I will be your girlfriend, and you can fuck me."

In the afternoon, I spent time with Ceyda.

When they arrived, everything was ready. After welcoming them home and having dinner, I went home with my husband. A man usually misses his wife, does he not? My jerk of a husband didn't show any emotion. He said he was road-tired, and went to bed and slept. The days were back to normal. I had a little sex with Can every now and then, but we couldn't relax for the fear of being caught; it was like he was almost doing it out of necessity. I had given up on him.

One afternoon, I became obsessed. It had been a week since I had gotten together with Can. As a woman, I missed him. I called Can and said, "I have little work at home, can you help me?" After telling Ceyda not to open the door to anyone that we have a half-hour job, we went to my flat.

As soon as I closed the door, I clung to his lips. I was kissing him and pulling him into the living room. I made him sit on the sofa and pulled down his shorts. I started to give him a blowjob. As I sat on his lap and cupped his face with one hand to kiss him, I placed him inside me, and soon, I was jumping on my own nephew. It was like I hadn't had sex in years.

I was saying, "You're my man now."

Can whispered, "My wife, my lover," fucking me faster.

First, he ejaculated, his semen filled me until he was exhausted.

Then, I pulled his head to me and kissed him, as I orgasmed.

Looking into my eyes while I was on top, he said, "I love you so much, I'm in love with you."

I said breathlessly, "Me, too."

We stood up. I sent him home with a kiss, and I took a shower.

When evening came, Salih had not yet come home. I heard my sister and brother-in-law arguing through the open balcony door. What had happened? I tried to listen without making a sound.

Halil said, "How can you say such a thing, it will be very upsetting, I think we should let them figure it out among themselves."

Sevda replied, "No, my sister has a right to know. I can't keep quiet about it."

I called out to my older sister, "What's going on, your voices are ringing out."

They called me to their home. I wondered if Can had missed something, did they find out? My brother-in-law said, "Salih is having an affair with a woman from the bank. I caught the two of them together. I'm sorry that you had to hear it from me, but the bastard is my nephew. He is waiting outside in the car. He is wondering how you will react."

I looked at my sister and brother-in-law and said, "What reaction do you expect me to give? That I'm going to get divorced, of course. I don't want to see his face. Tomorrow, he should take his clothes and leave. Sister, you had a lawyer client, please call him, I will have him file papers tomorrow."

Halil said, "My sister, don't make a hasty decision. Let's sit down and talk, maybe we can fix this."

My sister said, "There is nothing to talk about."

I was wondering what would happen if she had found out that I was sleeping with her son a few hours ago. My brother-in-law called Salih and explained the situation. They didn't send me home because I would be sad in the evening, they didn't want me to be alone. My mother-in-law and father-in-law called," and apologized for what their son had done. I said it was certain. Ceyda and Can also witnessed what had happened. Ceyda was in tears. Can was swearing.

We talked to my sister's lawyer friend, Mr.Cemil . At first, Salih begged me, saying, "I love my wife, give me a chance," but I did not listen. Even though he begged me, I did not listen. The next day, I had the papers filed for an uncontested divorce. This was something that would have happened anyway, we were not happy together. He was looking for love with someone else. I would have run to another man.

At the dinner table on Friday evening, my brother-in-law said, "My sister, I respect your decision. You can go to our summer house in Çeşme, if you want to do some thinking. Take your nephew, Can, with you."

Actually, I said that it would be good for me to get away from here for a while, but I said that my decision was final and I needed time to think about how to take care of myself after the divorce.

Can's eyes were shining. "Don't worry, mommy. I will take care of my aunt. I will support her and be with her," he said. I was also wicked in my heart. If his intention was to fuck me, I was already wanting this. I had one condition to give my brother-in-law and sister. "Salih won't know where I am, he won't come near me, I don't want to see him and talk. That is over," I said. Both my brother-in-law and my sister said okay.

On Saturday morning, my sister and brother-in-law took us to the bus station. My sister gave us a good amount of money and said goodbye to each of us, by saying have fun and take care of each other.

When the bus started to move, I took Can's hand and said, "Darling, are you ready for our fuck fest?"