Youth Fever Ch. 03

Story Info
Freedom...
2.5k words
4
4.3k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Youth Fever 03

It was like I was taking the first step of my new life, as we arrived in Çeşme. In thirteen days, I would be divorced from my husband. Of course, my standard of living would change a little. With the alimony I would receive, I could neither live in my old house nor make a living; I had to find a job and work. I had time to think about these things. We were like a normal aunt and nephew on the outside. After hugging and chatting with our neighbour, Sedef, from next door, I started cleaning the house; Can was also helping me.

After the cleaning was done in the evening, both of us had a pulp. The house had two bedrooms and a living room, but it was very dirty since no one had come since last summer. I video-called my sister's and showed them that we were fine, and that we were cleaning the house. Our neighbour, Sedef, called me and invited us to her home for a cup of tea. I accepted. Can didn't like this, as he had different plans with me. "I will show my love to you when we come back home, darling," I said.

It was a little past ten o'clock when we got back from Sedef's. I was dying to take a shower. While I was relaxing under the warm water, the bathroom door opened. As a reflex, I covered my chest and vagina with my hands. Can approached the shower naked. When I saw him, I relaxed and made a come hit him sign with my hand. Cleaning the house tired me so much, but when he started kissing me, I surrendered. After soaping each other, he started sucking on my breasts. He slowly went down and started licking my vagina. Even though he failed to bring me to orgasm, I still enjoyed it. While the water flowing from the shower head was running over our bodies, I held his head with my hands and pulled him up to stand. I was trying to get him to ejaculate, by licking and sucking my little man's penis.

It was obvious that Can would not be satisfied with this. He grabbed my hair and pulled me upwards. It stuck to my lips. He was trying to get inside me by grabbing my leg by the calf. He managed to get inside with my help for a while. As he thrust in me, under the warm water and made me jump, neither my tiredness nor my questions remained. It didn't take long, it emptied. We went out. Even if it was for show, we brought out some clothes from our belongings, for ourselves to sleep in at night in separate rooms and lay on the double bed.

When I woke up in the morning, with the sunlight coming from the window, my burgundy nightgown was open with one breast laying in the open. Can was not in bed. After stretching my arms, as I got up to get out of bed, Can entered the room with a tray in his hands. My romantic boyfriend had prepared breakfast for me. It was his interest and care that I liked very much.

In the evening, we went to Alaçatı to have some fun. I was wandering the streets in my white summer mini-dress. It was good for me to be in the crowd. After having a few beers at the bar, we returned home in good spirits. I missed this life. Doing what you wanted without being accountable to anyone. We entered the bedroom, kissing. Can was unbuckling his belt, while I was trying to take off my dress.

"Aunt, I always imagined fucking you doggy," he said. I smiled and kissed him.

He grabbed both sides of my hips with his arms and pulled me towards him. My breasts were moving back and forth every time he thrust in and out. My moans increased from the pleasure I was getting. I was saying, "Harder, faster." I felt my legs shaking. After a short time, I couldn't control myself and screamed. My screams could have been heard even from outside. At that moment, I didn't care about anything. I couldn't stop him. I didn't stop him. We hugged like two lovers and fell asleep.

The next days passed in a similar way. We were in and out of the sea. We were shopping and having fun. We were an aunt and nephew outside, and a couple making love wherever we could, inside the house. I had to accept the facts. He was still very young and had a future ahead of him. At dinner, I told him that after this vacation was over, our relationship would return to normal and we would move on with our lives. At first, he said that he loved me very much and would not give up on me, but he knew the truth. He accepted that it would stay between the two of us. My conscience was relieved, as well. The bitterness inside me was another mystery.

A week before going to court, my sister called. She said that she had gotten permission for a 'holiday', and that she and Ceyda would arrive tomorrow and we would all come back together. Our sexfest was over. Can and I fucked many times that night; in his words, it was the last delivery. The next day, before my sister came, we cleaned the house again and wiped away any traces of what had happened over the past week. The week was good for me both mentally and physically. I had, perhaps, the same amount of sex I used to have in three months, in only a week with my nephew. I remembered that I was a young and beautiful woman again. I had no regrets.

I was divorced. I came out of the courtroom, a free woman. What should I do now? After a week, Can's university exam results came in. He had won the department he wanted; he was going to study medicine. The only problem was that he would go to a university in another city. Even though my sister was upset about this situation, we were all very proud of him.

One of the rooms was going to become vacant after Can went to university. My sister insisted that I stay with them until I could get myself my own flat. I accepted. My relationship with Can was back to normal; we were both staying away from each other. My sister and brother-in-law would go with Can to help him settle in the dormitory. Ceyda and I, we were going to stay at home. Last night, after everyone was asleep, I went out to the balcony to smoke without turning on the light. There was only the light of the moon. I looked at the highway in front of us and was lost in thought. As the coolness of the night did not allow me to stay long, I went back inside to the kitchen.

While closing the balcony door, Can suddenly hugged me from behind. He covered my mouth with his hand, so that I wouldn't scream. He said, "You should always be happy, I will always be with you no matter what happens between us."

I slipped out of his arms and walked into the hallway. The house was so quiet. Everyone was sleeping. I suddenly made my way back to the kitchen. I pulled away and kissed him. He was stroking my hair as he kissed me. I turned around, took off my pyjamas and put my hands up against the wall. I wanted to show him how I wanted him to fuck me. He had taken off his shorts and placed his erect penis into my vagina. As he fucked me slowly, I closed my mouth because I felt as if I was up on the clouds. He came inside me.

I said, "Goodbye, my love." I kissed him one last time and went to my room.

On the weekend, my sister took Can to Ankara. While Ceyda and I were doing daily chores at home, the doorbell rang. Emel, our downstairs neighbor, was waiting at the door with a plate of cake in her hand. I came in and immediately poured a cup of tea and sat next to Emel. She lived with Furkan. She was trying to operate the stationery shop left by her husband.

"After this age, it is difficult to operate a shop. Believe me, I feel very tired, Seçil. Now Furkan is also starting university. At least he was helping me in the shop. I don't know what to do," she said.

"You work without tiring yourself, Emel, and Furkan will help you after school."

"You are right, but now my husband has passed away. Furkan can only help for half a day, he has to study for his lessons. An idea came to my mind; you had said you were looking for a job. Would you want to work in my shop?"

"I don't know if it's okay? I don't really know your job, but I can try," I said.

"Furkan and I will also help you to learn, don't worry," she said. She also added that maybe it would be even fun because usually the children came as customers, and that I liked children.

I started to work on Monday. The job was not very hard and I learned easily. At noon when I worked in the shop, I would catch Furkan looking at me from time to time. He was looking at my hips and breasts when his mother was not with us.

After a week's adjustment period, I was working early in the morning. Sister Emel said that I didn't need to come everyday, that I could do this job without her. "Furkan comes every afternoon and you would be packing up," she said. At the end of a month, I received my first salary; I would be able to take a loan on a flat a few weeks later. It was to a point, where I could even go out and set up my own life.

Then, I felt an emptiness inside of me. The last time was when I was with Can before he left. I needed to activate my social life and meet new people. It was as if Furkan had read my mind.

"Secil, sister, please don't get me wrong, but there is a concert in a bar nearby, this evening. Would you like to come with me?" he asked.

It was exactly what I was looking for. It would be good to get out and have a little mess. I said, "Why not, okay let's go." He was very happy.

In the evening, I told my sister, "I'm going out and I will be coming home late." I thought that I would not be accountable to anyone for a month or two. I put on my black mini dress and went down to the parking lot to meet with Furkan. When I remembered the moments I had spent here with Can, I felt good.

Furkan drove up, and said, "Wow, you're on fire, sister Seçil."

I said, "Don't call me sister anymore, I feel like an old lady."

He said, "Whatever you want."

We set off. It was an indoor concert. Young people were having fun, dancing. Drinking. It was very crowded. When the artist took the stage at nine o'clock, everyone moved forward. Furkan, too. He got behind me so that they wouldn't push me around too much. We were singing along with beers in our hands. I was tipsy, too.

From time to time, there was movement from the back to the front. People were climbing on top of each other. The place was smoky; almost everyone was high. No matter how hard he tried, when someone pushed him from behind, Furkan leaned on me and apologized every time. Finally, when I felt his penis on my ass, I grabbed his arms before he could pull back. I placed his hands on my stomach and pressed them into me, and let him hold me. He seemed surprised, but he was pressing harder with light rhythms without disruption.

He bent down to my ear and asked, "Are you okay?"

I said, "Yes, I'm having a lot of fun." I pressed my hips against him. He started kissing my neck. I turned my head slightly and smiled, as he understood that I wanted him.

"Do you know? I love you, I am crazy for you, Seçil," he said.

I looked at him and said, "Why don't you take me to a more-comfortable place, only for the two of us."

He took my hand, and breaking through the crowd, we left the place. I could hardly contain myself until I got to the car.

I said, "Where are we going, dear?"

He couldn't take me home because his mother was at home. His brain stopped for a moment. It was eleven o'clock. He gasped, "Are the shop keys in your bag?"

When I said they were in my bag, he started the car. While we were on the road, I put my hand inside his jeans and started playing with his penis, when I realized that it was quite big. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the anger and frustration of not sleeping with someone for a long time--I couldn't believe what I was doing. When I entered the shop, he closed the shutters behind us. He unplugged the cameras.

We moved to the area in the back that we used as storage. I threw my bag on the floor and we started to undress each other, kissing. I took off my dress. I threw away my bra while hugging him. We were kissing passionately, non-stop. He lifted me up and put his penis in my vagina very quickly. I screamed because it hurt. I looked at him angrily, but later, I began to like it. When he let go, I let myself go. My moans echoed in the empty shop. I was crying and thanking my young lover, as he was about to ejaculate. I knew he was going to ejaculate quickly. He looked at me, and I nodded my head. He literally burst into me. He squatted down slowly, while I was in his lap; he was still inside me.

We breathed.

After packing up, I asked him not to tell anyone about this, that it should stay between the two of us, especially that Can could never know. Furkan promised me. We went back to our homes. The next week, I managed to get myself a small flat. I was able to fit some of my belongings in the warehouse. Now I had a life of my own. I wasn't accountable to anyone. At my workplace, I occasionally flirted with Furkan and called him home to fuck me whenever I wanted.

When Can learned I had a flat, he came to my home a few days in advance without informing anyone. We made love a lot in a week. Afterwards, he went to my sister's as a surprise. I was the last person to complain about the situation. Maybe I will find a way to be together with my two young lovers at the same time. Now everything is ok okay...