Youth Fever Ch. 04

Story Info
Bad Blood.
3k words
4.18
4.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the blink of an eye, the summer months gave way to autumn, my life was passing between work, home and my sister's. Frankly, I was happy with myself; I was a free, self-sufficient woman who lived without needing anyone anymore. Although my sister would always be suggesting to me to find someone new in the meantime, as life should not pass by me alone. I could not tell her that I didn't need a husband or a lover, as your son comes back and fucks me once a month.

Then, there was Furkan, with whom I could no longer go to bed whenever I felt like it. Furkan had found a girlfriend from the university. She was a sweet girl; he even brought her to the shop to introduce her to his mother and me. We were together only for sex—there was nothing emotional between us. We both got what we wanted and we were on our way.

Actually, I missed Can already. He came to me last weekend before the exams and we had a very satisfying two days. Sometimes, I wondered whether I needed a man just for sex, or did I want someone with me all the time.

When my sister went to the bank to visit a customer by herself, she was stopping by for coffee with me. Emel also joined the conversation and it was evening time. My sister's dressing style had changed. She wore blouses with low necklines and started to replace the trousers that she had been wearing for years with skirts. "I can only activate my husband by dressing like this," she said, with a laugh.

At about noon on the last day of November, Emel sent me to the city center to do some official paperwork. My work was finished early, and I was not in a good mood. So, I decided not to go back to the shop, and just to go home.

My sister called me. "How are you, my sister, what are you doing, are you in your shop?" she asked, but her voice sounded a little different.

"I am out on business," I said.

"Okay. I think, I'll come for a cup of tea, maybe later," she said.

I thought about it. Just in case, I got off the bus and started walking to my flat. The distance between the station and my house was two hundred, I didn't know, maybe it was three hundred meters. When I saw my sister's car parked on the street, I thought, what is she doing here?

I had given her the spare key of my flat. I went up the stairs to the door of my flat and opened it with my key. There were squeaks and moans coming from the bedroom. I recognized my sister's voice. I thought she was trying my fantasy with my brother-in-law, and smiled.

I slowly walked towards the bedroom. The door was half open. I thought they were in a hurry, as they hadn't even closed the door. I stuck my head in slightly. My sister was riding on her man, with her back turned to me, her hair flying; I couldn't see my brother-in-law. Both lovers were moaning with desire and lust. My vagina was watering. Without them noticing me, I walked out of the house slowly and silently. I wondered what would have happened if I had been caught watching. When I was a young girl, I had secretly watched them from time to time. I went to the park across the street and sat on the bench, so that I could see the entry of the complex. Twenty minutes passed. She left the building and a man in a suit and glasses came out from behind. I was swallowing my tongue when he also got into the car. This was a bank employee. My sister had cheated on my brother-in-law at my place!

The shock soon gave way to disappointment. My sister, whom I had modeled for years and was an exemplary perfect mother and wife in everyone's eyes, had cheated on her husband with another man. I felt very sorry for my brother-in-law. The man didn't deserve this. I was stuck on the bench, I couldn't move. Then I said, "Who are you? You are judging your sister, weren't you the one who slept with your nephew and cheated on your husband, there must be an explanation. I need to talk to my sister." I gathered myself and wandered around until the evening. What could I say to my sister, how could I ask her?

"How are you, if you are available in tomorrow, can you come to the shop?" I texted.

She replied, "I'm fine dear, okay, let's have a coffee."

I couldn't think about the situation, in bed like that. I texted Furkan and asked him to come to me if he was available. He wrote, "I'm coming," with a smile emoji. The doorbell rang in half an hour.

I opened the door in my short, black nightgown without my underwear underneath. As soon as he walked in, I jumped on him.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

While he was carrying me to the bed with his hands on my hips, I said, "I'm hungry for you." I don't even remember how quickly I unfastened the pants belt and put his penis in my mouth. In my room, I slid the straps of my nightgown off my shoulders and caressed my aroused breasts. I said, "I want to be on top." He lay on the bed. I got on top, and took him inside.

I grabbed my phone next to the pillow and said, "Make a video of me fucking you."

"Wow," he said.

While I was on top for my pleasure, he was filming me, too. My orgasm was short-lived. I let myself go on top of him.

He said, "Now it's my turn." He lowered me from his lap and turned my face to the bed. He gently lifted my butt and entered me from behind. While filming with one hand, he was supporting my hip with the other. He quickened his pace, and hit me harder, and took it out of my vagina and ejaculated on my back and ass.

We each lit a pleasure cigarette. The fire that had burned inside me since the afternoon, had been lessened. We watched the video together.

"What are you going to do, will you delete it?" he asked. I told him that I would not delete it and it would remain as a memory. "You are a very naughty woman," he said.

After I sent him off, I called Can and told him to look at what I was sending him. At first, he was surprised. He got angry and started swearing. I told him that I met someone on the internet because I felt so lonely sometimes I was and told him that I was with someone but it was just sex. He was still very.

"I'm not your girlfriend, it's my choice. You have to respect that. We all have different lives, you have to accept that,"

"Okay, you're right, whatever you want. Just don't love anyone more than me," he said.

I laughed sweetly. "You will always be my number one, I kiss you," I said, and hung up the phone.

The next day, I did my daily work in the shop. I was waiting for my sister to come. When my sister came in the afternoon, we got permission from Emel, and went to a quiet café, where we could talk comfortably.

"Tell me what is so important," my sister said, while sipping her coffee, "or is there someone in your life?"

So I told her that everything was normal, "But, yesterday I came home early after work and I saw you making love to a man."

She was froze, looking at me. She tried to speak, but no words were coming out of her mouth. She had tears in her eyes, and lowered her head.

"I'm your sister. Whatever you did, I'm by your side; you always supported me. Now it's my turn, please tell me, my sister, what's going on?"

"Your brother-in-law and I have been like sister and brother for about a year. The last time we were together was seven or eight months ago. I was afraid to talk to anyone about it. When Bülent showed interest in me as a woman, I couldn't control myself and I had sex with him," she said.

"I wish you had told me this before, my sister. Don't be sad, it was bound to happen. You've devoted yourself to your family for years, you've done everything for them. You're human, too; you have needs and feelings, too. Okay, what you're doing is not right, but when you feel helpless, you do anything."

"Isn't it like you sleeping with my son?"

The coffee stuck in my throat. I looked at my sister with broken and curious eyes.

"Yes, I know you two were together. When I found out, I went crazy, too. I was going to even tell my husband. But when I thought about it, the situation you were in, the excitement of Can's youth—fire and gunpowder came together. It was inevitable. At the end of all this, my anger towards you disappeared. "

"Why didn't you say anything, how long have you known?"

On the second day of her arrival in Çeşme, she realized that something was wrong with our eyes. When she pressed Can a little, she learned everything. She even knew that Can had made an escape and came to me. She knew that we had stayed together. I apologized to her by crying. I even told her that I couldn't control myself, and even told about my relationship with Furkan. She listened calmly. I admired this side of her.

She told me that we both have our own lives, our own mistakes. "Secrets between sisters are kept until the end. I don't say yes about your and Can's relationship, but be careful, I'm not ready to be a grandma yet," she laughed.

When I came home, I was relieved because of the greatness of my sister. I was very angry with Can, but at the same time, my sense of responsibility had been removed. I called him and asked why he hadn't told me his mother knew about us. He had not told me because he was afraid of losing me. I couldn't bear to shout at him. I told him we wouldn't see each other until his semester had finished.

Towards New Year's, life was progressing normally. My sister and I were becoming closer. My sister thought that it started to become dangerous after meeting her lover at my house once again, so she ended her forbidden love with Bülent. It was obvious that she was stuck in it. I had a break in my sex life. Can would come home soon. I didn't see Furkan very often because of his final exams.

My and my sister's birthdays were close to each other. Until now, we always celebrated together in the first week of January. I thought of a plan to make my sister happy. This year's celebration would be very different. I only had to convince my sister.

I told her that this year's birthdays should be our own, and that we should do whatever we wanted. After celebrating with the family at the beginning of the year, I told her that I would rent a villa in Ağva and we would staytogether for the weekend. She just to convince her husband and not to interfere in anything. My sister agreed. Immediately, I made the necessary preparations. I rented the villa. I bought masks on the internet, the ones with only a mouth-opening, and two the-same-color, deep-slit dresses. Our hair color was the same, and our bodies were more-or-less alike. Now it was up to the surprise of the night.

I called Can, and then Furkan separately, and told them to come to the address I had given them on Saturday evening, unaware of each other; that a very close friend of mine would be waiting there with me, that we would have some fun. Can would get a room in a hotel. Furkan would come home from Istanbul, and arrive fifteen minutes later, according to the plan. They would come, no questions asked, no talking. This would be my birthday present. They promised. I told them that if they didn't follow my rules, they wouldn't see my face again. Both of them were excited. If things went as planned, Furkan wouldn't learn about Can's relationship with me. Can would also stays stay at another hotel; thereby, he would not have the chance to meet Furkan.

On Saturday, after settling in the villa in Ağva with my sister, we took a nice tour. Both of us were in good spirits. After a few glasses of wine at dinner, I told my sister, "The day isn't over yet. I have a surprise for you." My sister asked again what was I up to. I told her that I had hired two gigolos online and we would be together tonight.

"Are you crazy? Would that ever happen?" she said.

I convinced her that we would wear masks, that only I would talk, and that no one would know each other. Even though she persisted for half an hour, I told her these were the rules, it was going to be like this. I gave her the dress and the mask. I got ready, too. We became like twins.

Furkan and Can arrived separately, fifteen minutes apart, just as I had wanted. I greeted each of them at the door and made Furkan wait in the winter garden and Can wait in the guest room. I gave them their masks. I told them both to continue without disturbing the game, that there was another man inside. No one would make a sound, no one would speak, I told them, I would be the only one to speak. They both nodded their heads. I offered them a glass of vodka.

Everyone was looking at each other. Both men knew me but they didn't know who each other. I turned on the music and reduced the tension in the room because my sister was shaking. By saying we didn't have much time, I told Furkan to go to the room at with my sister. When they entered, I took Can by the hand and took him to the other room.

I unzipped my dress and remained naked in front of him. He sat on the bed. I knelt down and took his penis in my mouth. I was licking him with an appetite. He was stroking my head with his hands. There were voices from the next room. My sister started to moan. What would Can do if he knew his best friend was banging his mother in next room? I stood up and bent forward, my hands against the wall. Can settled behind me and entered.

I was saying, "Fuck your whore, I'm yours." I asked him to hit me faster and harder. I was enjoying it very much. The noises coming from the other side of the wall, turned me on even more. Before long, he poured his sperm into me. We went to take a shower together. Can kissed me. As I was sending him to the room, I said, "I'll send the other guy, my friend will join us in the room. Be quiet, don't talk, don't ask questions, okay." He nodded his head.

Furkan got out of the shower and got dressed. I said to Furkan, "Your friend has left. Thank you for your service." He kissed me saying, "It's everything for you," and he went to his car, which he parked in the back street, and left.My sister took off her mask in the room. She was sipping her drink.

"Put your mask on, the other handsome guy is waiting for you," I said.

"Oh, I'm out of shape."

I laughed. I took her by the arm and took her to the other room. Can was sitting naked on the sofa waiting for us. My sister squatted next to him and started stroking his penis. She was looking at me.

I said, "You go on, I tasted it already." I was watching from the sidelines. She took it in her mouth when he got an erection. I was playing with myself with one hand. She sat upside down on Can. Her face was turned towards me. She started to move back and forth. She didn't care about anything but pleasure. Not knowing that her son was in her mouth, she was bobbing, almost passing out with the young man's penis. They stood up. Can laid my sister facedown on the bed, and started hitting her from behind; as he had done with me, a little while ago. After a while, both of them climaxed,sighing and groaning. My sister was lying with her face in the sheets. I immediately took Can out of the room and put him in the bathroom.

"Aunt, who is this friend of yours? Do I know her? What a horny wife, she really got me off," he said.

"Come on, get dressed quickly. I hope you're going right to your hotel, don't tell anyone. Especially, don't tell your mother," I said.

After my sister took a shower and came out, she said, "I'm dead, I'm done."

So I asked my sister, "Did you like your birthday present?"

"Like is just a word—I loved it. But, it felt weird to do it while someone was watching me," she said.

"This is it, for this time. We'll do the next one as you want," I said.

"Crazy girl, I'm going to bed, goodnight." She went to her room.

Even though she hadn't known the happiness, interest, and care that my sister deserved for a long time, I gave her that as a gift; as well, to her son, Can, and my lover, Furkan.