Youth Fever Ch. 05

Story Info
A little problem.
2.6k words
3.96
8.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Youth Fever 05

Actually, to summarize the last year of my life, I had turned from a housewife who looked after her husband's hand; to a free, working woman, who stood on her own two feet. I didn't need anyone. Thanks to my young lovers, I realized my femininity and enjoyed it. There was still an emptiness inside me, and I didn't know why. Furkan and I ended it after Ağva. Since then, only Can had fulfilled my physical needs, but my spiritual world was sometimes challenging my mind, especially on lonely nights.

Living alone was, of course, comfortable and enjoyable. I was free. Unfortunately, my sister's home, where I found family love and felt peaceful, was crumbling. My sister was starting to value herself more. Of course, I had my share in this; I also encouraged her. After Agva, we didn't do crazy things. There was no problem with the children, but she was drifting away from my brother-in-law; their arguments increased. I felt sorry for Ceyda; she was younger, who knows how the breakup of her family would affect her. When I spoke to my sister, she said that she and my brother-in-law would be apart for a while, to sort out their problems. I offered to have Ceyda come stay with me, so my sister could clear her head.

I talked to Emel, asking if I could work part-time, that I should take care of Ceyda. She agreed, and I thanked her. My sister went to Ankara with Can, where they would stay for a week to ten days. This situation would weigh onme because Can would not be able to come to me. I was thinking that I would be without a man for a while.

I was just kidding when I said that my sister's home would fall apart. My strong attachment to Ceyda was that I saw her as my own child. I became more and more interested in her when she was growing up. I couldn't say 'no' when she asked, "Auntie, I miss my house, could we stay there, and you with us for a few nights?"

I answered, "Sure, honey." Besides, it would give me a chance to talk to my brother-in-law, and encourage him to save his marriage.

I called my brother-in-law and told him that Ceyda missed her room and said that we would come back home for a night or two. Of course, I told my sister about the situation. When my brother-in-law came home in the evening, he had bought gifts for his daughter and made her happy. After we had dinner together, I offered tea to my brother-in-law and sat next to him. Ceyda was playing in her room.

I brought up their situation, of my sister and him, as I was before in the same situation, asking what was going on. He had to have been at his limit, as he started to tell me everything. He told me that my sister was not the same as before; she always wanted more, she didn't enjoy anything my brother-in-law did, and that she didn't like it. He told me that he was getting older, and couldn't think and act like her. I told him that they were still young, it was normal for my sister to want to make some changes in their lives, and that he should keep up with my sister.

"The situation is not as you know, sister-in-law; what your sister told you, there are things you don't know," he said.

"I don't know what, can you tell me? I'm with you both. I don't discriminate between you."

"These issues are not discussed, the fire between me and your sister is extinguished. Do you understand?"

I said, "Light that fire again, then. My sister is still a beautiful, attractive woman, and you are a handsome man. Change your image, your clothes, your style or something. Why are you giving up?"

He got up and went to the kitchen. I wondered if I went too far. I followed him. He took a bottle of raki (an alcohol drink from my country) out of the refrigerator. He was sitting at the table and drinking. Thinking it would be best to leave it alone, I checked on Ceyda; she was asleep.

So, I went back to the kitchen, and sat next to him. "I'm not here to blow your mind, I want to drink, too."

He didn't talk much. He sipped his glass from time to time and took a smoke from his cigarette. I drank quickly, and insisted that he fill it again.

"Slow down, this isn't like the wine you drink," he said.

I insisted again. My head was spinning slightly. I got up, wished him goodnight and staggered into my room. I put on my nightgown and threw myself on the bed. Later, I was startled because it felt like someone was touching me for a while, my sleep was interrupted. It was as if a hand was pulling up my nightgown and caressing my legs. I opened my eyes slightly. My brother-in-law was on the edge of the bed. He knelt down. Despite my fear, I continued to pretend to be asleep without making a sound. From time to time, he was stroking my face and checking to see if I was awake. As his hands went up to my chest, I could feel his mustache and lips on my legs. He played with my thighs with his light hand, occasionally licking them with his tongue. He stopped, hesitant to go further. He slowly pulled my waist up and then let me go. I felt disappointed. Did I really want my brother-in-law to fuck me? It would be better if Can could come back as soon as possible. I fell asleep.

The next day, after returning from work, we went back to my sister's house. I told my sister that everything was normal, that I had talked to him and that I had berated him to save their marriage. When my sister said that she and Can would return on the weekend, my joy was doubled. In the evening, the alcohol table was set again.

"Do you want to drink, sister-in-law?" he asked.

"Fill it up," I said, and accompanied him. Of course, this time he did not interfere with how much I drank, and I was also restraining myself, unlike last time.

I happily got up from the table and retired to my room. While I was waiting to see if he would come tonight, I was angry with myself. 'What are you doing? You slept with your sister's son, are you then going to sleep with her husband? Have you gone crazy?' I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes, when I heard the doorknob turn. He was calling out. When he saw that I wasn't awake, he shook me by holding my shoulders. He thought I was sleeping. Again, he started to caress me, starting from my legs. He untied the top of my nightgown, revealing my breasts. I was already slightly wet. I was lying still. On the bed, he was lunging towards me. It seemed like he was going to get inside me this time. I could feel the head of his penis on the lips of my vagina. His penis head was inside me.

I opened my eyes, looked at him and said, "Hey, what's going on, what are you doing?"

He was scared, he made a fuss. He immediately collected himself and said, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Then, he left my room. I jumped after him. I forgot that I had no underwear on. I went into the bedroom. My brother-in-law was sitting on the bed and crying.

"I'm so sorry, sister, I'm so sorry. I couldn't control myself, please forgive me." He was crying while saying this.

I closed the door and locked it, and walked towards him. "Okay, don't worry, you're human too. You may have made mistakes, your situation broke your spirit. It doesn't matter, I won't tell anyone," I said. He was sitting with his head in his hands, still crying. I was right in front of him. I lifted his head and pressed it to my belly. "You can't turn it back, I won't say a word to my sister, I promise," I said.

"Really?" he asked, in a tearful tone. There was an inch between his mouth and my vagina. His eyes were squinting up and down. "I promise you, I will do anything; whatever you and your sister want, I will try my best," he said.

I could see that his penis was getting hard. At that moment, something started to break inside me again. My heart was burning. Even I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. I said, "How would you like to start by finishing what you started?"

He grabbed my hips with his hands, and started licking my vagina. I was stroking his head and hair with my hand. After a while, he laid me down on the bed. His lips proceeded from my vagina to my breasts. At my sister's house, I opened my legs to my brother-in-law, on my sister's bed.

"Should I leave your sister and marry you?" he laughed.

I said, "No, don't give up on my sister, your marriage. Make love to my sister as you would make love to me. Make her happy. You're good in bed, and if you want to change it up, I'd be happy to let you fuck the newer model."

He accelerated. When I realized that he was going to climax, I wanted him to ejaculate on my breasts. His eyes were shining; he was very happy. It was as if a beautiful young woman liked him for the first time, and he had regained his self-confidence. After cleaning up, we lit a cigarette while sitting naked on the bed. After receiving the promise that this would remain a secret between the two of us, and that he would do his best to make sure their marriage would be in order, he wanted to fuck again. So badly, in fact, that I let him bang me from behind all at once. I felt like a complete whore.

I went to the bathroom at first light of the morning. My sister and nephew were to come home tomorrow. I was at my own house today. I was going to stay. Maybe I had done something wrong, but I also had given enthusiasm to my brother-in-law, to take care of his marriage. I went to the shop and worked until the evening. The next day, my sister invited me to dinner. The ice between them had melted and they came to understand the value of each other when they were apart. My sister thanked me and said that everything would be okay going forward. I guess that meant both breaking something and repairing it. The whole family was very happy together.

As I got up to go back to my own house, my sister said to Can, "Come on, don't leave your aunt alone at this hour, go with her."

Can could also be grateful for his life, as he responded immediately.

As I was leaving the door, my sister laughed in my ear and said, "Go with your man, enjoy, and satisfy your longing."

"You didn't tell your mom anything, did you?" I asked Can, later in the car.

He laughed and said, "No, my love, I learned my lesson."

I missed him so much. I was counting the seconds to be with him. I opened his zipper and took his penis in my mouth. I wanted to make my man happy. We were close to home when I swallowed all his semen. "I missed you so much."

He picked me up and carried me to our bed. I surrendered to him. His hunger for me was driving me even more crazy. It didn't take long for us to be together. Every time my nephew pumped in and out of me, I squirmed with pleasure. I remained his woman from night to morning. Can could not get enough of me. I was full of peace. I was very happy.

We spent the whole Sunday walking hand in hand, like two lovers, wandering and having fun. I was very happy.

"I don't want to leave you anymore." He was also saying things like, "I don't want to share you with anyone, I want you to be my wife." He said, "I was kidding. Sure, sure."

Twenty-five days had passed; everything went back to the way it was. My sister's family was getting on well. One morning, I woke up with a severe stomachache and ran to the bathroom and vomited. When it was repeated a couple of times during the day, different things came to my mind. My period was also late. When I got a pregnancy test from the pharmacy, I took the test even though I thought it could not be. I had been through so many treatments, but I couldn't get pregnant while I was married. And then, I had a baby in my womb. And, it was my nephew's baby.

What was I going to do? What would I say to my sister? While I was thinking that I was ruined, my phone rang. It was my sister. She was calling me home to talk about an important matter. I wondered what had happened this time. Everything seemed normal. The people of the house were very happy. Can was also there.

My sister said, "We have a surprise for you."

If she had learned of my surprise, she would have fainted and fallen.

Can had won the right to study at a university in Europe with a scholarship. My brother-in-law and my sister wanted to send me along with him, so as not to send him there alone.

How can I? What can I do there? I don't know the language, I don't know the place, while I try not to think of how I will make a living.

My brother-in-law winks at me. He said, "You don't have to think about anything, all the expenses are on me. If you want, you can take some language courses when you go there, improve yourself, find a job and settle there."

A voice inside of me was saying that all of this was related to the situation Can was talking about. I accepted with my sister's insistence.

After dinner, Can approached me and said, "Didn't I say that I will make you my wife?"

I laughed, and patted my stomach saying, "Don't get too excited, a great responsibility is waiting for you." My sister and brother-in-law were washing dishes together in the kitchen, and they hadn't a care in the world.

Can took me to his room, holding my arm. "Are you serious? Are you really pregnant, is it my baby?"

"Yeah, of course, it's your baby. I haven't been with anyone but you, in three months." I said.

"My love," he hugged my neck. He was trying to kiss me; I was trying to stop him. "You will see that I will be a very good husband to you, and a very good father to our baby," he said.

I laughed and said, "Crazy!" and went to the living room.

My brother-in-law had arranged everything, including the house we would live in, all within fifteen days. On the day of our farewell, I had a lot of different feelings. When my brother-in-law was saying goodbye, with my sister and Ceyda, I got very emotional with the effect of my pregnancy. "Be happy. I accept everything, don't worry, my sister." My sister said, "Be happy with your life. Take care of yourself. Don't think about us." Can and ı said.

We departed to get on the plane. I was holding the hand of the man I loved, even if he was my nephew, and I was flying off to a new life, with my baby in my belly.

The end.