All Comments on 'You've Got Me on My Knees'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Oh how I want to be ridden hard, "punished" after my wife watched my mouth getting fucked!

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Very hot and well written. Next time she "punishes" him maybe she should sit on his face backwards so as she rides his face back and forth while her musky butt hole will be stimulated by his nose poking it, also adding her ass scent to her pussy smells. That'll really punish him. (not)

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Great job. She will probably sneak down and watch. Maybe he gives a not so violent bj so she knows there are options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"By now Steve's pants were unzipped and I was staring at his yellow underwear through the fly...

[...]

'Now, we're gonna find out how sexy YOUR mouth feels with Josh's cum in it.' She stroked my face lovingly, but I knew she was feeling anything but love just then. Joshes pants were on the couch now and I could easily see that what I thought was yellow underwear was really red and black panties with a yellow smiley face on the crotch..."

So which is it? Are you undressing Steve or do you intend to suck off Joshe?

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Now this is how you write an erotic story! Makes you kind of want to dislike the wife, but not really…as her punishment for and extra marsupial affair was sexy and fun. This writer is great…read everything they write and you’ll be happy…simple as that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous