You've Got Me on My Knees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked as hard as I could as he worked me over. What would it taste like? Would there be a lot?

Josh stepped over my knees, straddling my face. He angled my head so his cock was pointing downward into my upturned abused mouth.

He leaned over, grabbing my head with his arms instead of his hands, trying to get all the depth he could with his short fat cock. He couldn't go deep but his hips were continuously rocking nevertheless.

From my point of view it was getting monotonous. It wasn't much more than in and out, in and out. Actually, the never ending tediousness became the worst part. He'd said this would take an hour and now I believed him. My mind drifted. I thought of my knees being abraded on the rug. I felt my cock just flopping around inside Layla's lace panties with every jarring tug Josh inflicted on my body. I considered how strange a video this would make in the dark flashing light of the strobes.

I was maybe half way through my ordeal when Randy came downstairs. He was wearing a satin nightgown. He chirped, "I thought I heard my song." He came over to stand next to Josh who let go of my head to throw an arm over his partner's shoulders possessively. It was doubly distressing to have my sissification watched by yet another soul.

His eyes were kinder, "Would you like to take care of me too?" What could I say? I was theirs. I couldn't speak but I acquiesced with a dip of my head.

When he pulled the black gown over his head the blacklights really made his white bra and thong stand out. Us two guys in glowing women's underthings had to be quite the perverse sight. Except that Randy was hard as a rock and my penis was practically invisible somewhere in my sissy panties.

When Josh was ready he

pulled out until just the wide swollen head remained on my tongue. I sucked as hard as I could to collect his sick favor which would free me from Layla's wrath.

Of course, he knew exactly how to make it worse, "Open up wide and say 'ahhh'." And of course he was predictable.

As I let his cock out he retreated about an inch, aiming his weapon at my wide open lips. He started jerking rapidly, gloating that his vile cum would be inside me any second. For all the times people use the word 'cocksucker' as an insult, 'cumeater' should surely be worse. And this is what Randy and Layla were about to see me become.

With the initial spasm the indelible image of a white stream of gunk jetting from a throbbing cock was burned onto my mind. I swear I saw his cockslit spread wide in slow motion when he ejected that first rope. He shot multiple gobs of thick cream which closed the gap between us, polluting the whole of my oral cavity.

Josh delighted in belittling and befouling me. Staring at Layla boastfully, rather than my mouth, while he did it. If my dick could have withdrawn into my body it would have.

From her position on the couch, just to my right, Layla must have surely been able to clearly see the thick liquid pooling on my tongue that Josh commanded me to stick out. At least she was getting her revenge.

About six or seven shots later he pointed and then delivered a few more splats onto my horrified face.

I flinched as it flew in my eyes, on my nose, all over my cheeks, and of course it coated my lips. With a final grunt Josh milked the last drops onto me then went to clean up.

I was paralyzed. What does a guy do when his face is covered in cum and he can't even see?

In a flash Randy was there licking my lips, ingesting all of Joshes goo from my face. If sucking cock and tasting jiz had been gross, having a man's lips on mine was worse.

Layla gave a little disgusted exclamation, saying, "Ew. You...like his stuff? I'm almost certain she was talking to Randy. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

When my face was clean, rather than fucking my face as Josh had done, Randy stood still, allowing me to please his cock. First I licked it all over. It was a pleasure not to have a pole that was too big for my mouth, crushing my tongue or being force fed to me.

After licking it I suckled on the tip, gradually taking more and more of it into me.

It had been so long since I'd had a blowjob and the recent memory of Lauren's head bobbing up and down in my lap was still having its effect on me. It seemed wrong to me that a man should ever be denied a blowjob. I had to bring Randy the same pleasure, and figured the way to do it was to bob my head like Lauren had.

Every once in a while I bobbed a little deeper, and when I did Randy's moans became more animated. I started thinking that if I could take his cock all the way down at least one more man would be getting the satisfaction I wasn't.

Gradually I tried to go even further, but failed every time his long thin cock tried to crawl down my throat. It didn't look that thick - why couldn't I do it? I knew it could be done - I'd seen it in porn and Josh had said he deep throated Randy all the time.

I threw myself into the quest to swallow a whole cock. But my efforts weren't enough. Every time it hit the back I pulled away involuntarily. Maybe I just needed Randy to do it for me.

Sucking hard enough to remove the chrome from bumper, I inched my way backward and off Randy's dick. Breathing hard from the blitz of effort I looked into his lusty eyes. I can't say anyone had ever looked at me lustfully before. "Randy, just force me!"

Uncertainly, he wrapped his hands around my head emulating what Josh had done. He squeezed super tight then pulled me down. When it was just about to go in my throat he asked, "Like this?" And I nodded. "You want it rough?" I thought, "Why not? He'll like it better." So I nodded again.

His arms flexed and his biceps tensed and sure enough the thin pepperoni slid right down my throat. Well, it wasn't as thin as it looked and it was definitely a tight fit. Next, just like Josh had done, Randy started to fuck me fast and furiously. Physically it didn't feel great, but emotionally...at least I was a part of a great blowjob even if I WAS on the wrong end of the stick. At least one of us was going to cum in a mouth. Even if my own dick was neglected and limp.

It was at just that moment when he began ramming me fast that Layla came back from the bathroom. Would the freeze-frame strobe light images Layla saw show the bulge in my throat?

Randy was getting into it and got quite vocal, "Oh Alex, I love what you're doing. That's right, use your tongue."

I could feel his excitement build. His cock grew longer too. "Keep doing that buddy. Yea, stroke my balls. Shit, you're better than my ex-wife."

Off to the side I heard Layla catch her breath again so I guess I wasn't the only one who hadn't known.

It may sound strange, but I pictured the two of us in the blacklight strobes in our white girly underwear. I pictured his cock plunging into a sissy mouth in that strange way that things move when lit by strobes, and the visual imagery was too much - I sprang an unwelcome hard-on.

Randy yelled out, "I'm coming! Where do you want it?"

I couldn't decide. Down my throat, on my tongue, maybe on my face like Josh had done? Then Josh answered for me, "Come on his dong. Just pull his sissy panties out a bit."

Obeying Josh immediately, Randy dropped to his knees in front of me. He grasped the front of my panties, pulling them out to expose my hardness for all to see. Then together we watched our hard cocks touch as his erupted and dropped a wet sticky load on my undisciplined dick.

With a thwack the elastic edge of my soiled undies slapped back trapping the slime with my rod.

In a huff, Layla grabbed all my clothes in a bundle, "Come on. We're going home." She didn't sound totally pissed. But she didn't sound pleased either. I followed her out to our car sporting her lace panties and nothing else. The front was partially translucent where Randy's cum made it wet. Fortunately, my cock had completely shrunk to a diminutive status again so if anyone were out on the street they wouldn't see me with an excited dick.

As we sped off I tried to gauge where we stood, "So...we're square now?"

"No. No, we're not! I told you we'd be good, as long as you never ever had extramarital oral again..."

I was panicked, "I promise I haven't. Nine years and Lauren was my only mistake. Ten stupid minutes. I've wanted oral all that time but I always wanted it with you, just you."

"No. You had oral tonight with Randy. And you didn't do it because you owed me. You told him you wanted it."

I was dumbfounded, "But..." she was right that I didn't do it for her. But I was obligated... or... had I really wanted it? I couldn't have.

She sounded stern, "When we get home you're gonna pay." What worse torture could she have in mind? I'd already endured so much.

Walking up the well lit steps to our condo she said, "Oral for oral. You had your fling and now you're gonna get it."

The front door slammed behind us dramatically, "I'm gonna sit on your face for as long as it takes to make you understand."

It sounded too good to be true. Did she really think this would punish me? Maybe she had some evil scheme up her sleeve.

In the bedroom, I laid myself down on my back as instructed, leery that she was going to do something unspeakable to me. If I had to suck cock for my first transgression what would my second bring?

I lifted my hips to remove the wet panties but she demanded I keep them on "to remind me of my sins."

Layla took her time torturing me by walking around my head but not actually standing over me. Naturally, as her husband I've seen her naked body many times and admired her thick bush. But in nine long years my eyes have never been less than a few feet away from it.

Layla then stepped over me in exaggerated slow motion and I watched trembling as she stood over me. With her feet on each side of my head She paused forever, coming no closer. She towered above me with her legs apart, ready to descend. Her face was a study in seriousness.

She finally lowered, then hovered a mere foot away before squatting more. She spread her knees, reducing the distance even more. I licked my lips as I waited for her to lower herself onto my eager face.

"Maybe this punishment will teach you a lesson. Does it smell rank?"

With my eyes closed in ecstasy I inhaled deeply, smiling, but I gave her the words she wanted, "Oh yes, the smell is hard to take."

"Ok then," she demanded, "open your mouth fuckface, and keep your arms at your side." I hoped this new nickname wasn't going to stick?

Mounted over me Layla grabbed my hair and pulled my face against her pussy, "You need to know that you can't mess around." She rubbed my lips tentatively against her clitoris before backing off, not really knowing how to proceed.

My mouth was already open in anticipation as she straddled my face Looking down into my eyes and again lowering her treasure box to within just a few inches of my mouth, she asked, "Are you going to cheat again?" I shook my head earnestly.

I took another deep breath and a long gaze at her gorgeous blonde Scandinavian bush, looming there just inches from my face. I craned my neck to touch the place where I guessed her labia were with the tip of my tongue.

Her pussy was so wet that drops of her juice landed on my lip just before she took the punative plunge and mashed herself down to meet my tongue.

I kissed her pussy fervidly, feeling like I was in Nirvana. I'd waited so long to lick her cunt and I couldn't get enough. She was awkward in her first attempt, applying her full one hundred forty pounds to my contorted face instead of tempering the pressure. I didn't care even as I struggled to breathe and lick her at the same time.

With the first swipe of my tongue she instantly reacted by sliding forward onto my face so that my nose was pinched between her labia. By the sound of her first sexy squeal I knew she was no longer thinking about being mad.

Now with her weight completely on me I began licking deep into her pussy. I opened my mouth even more and forced my tongue out to dab at her clit.

She let out a moan and then pulled apart her soft lips revealing her wet juicy pussy to me for the first time ever. I lapped at the feast on top of me, penetrating as far into the wet slit as my tongue could explore.

Remembering that this was supposed to be a punishment she asked, "Does it taste awful, bad boy? It does, doesn't it?"

Playing into the role I answered, "Yes, it's...bad." though I almost failed to suppress my enthusiasm.

Her pubic hair was somewhat abrasive on my skin - but it didn't matter to me. Layla remarked ambiguously, "I can feel

your nose inside of me."

Meanwhile, her scent was overwhelming. I could barely breathe, and I wouldn't trade places with anyone for the world.

Her lips were still spread as they engulfed mine in an erotic kiss. She rubbed herself on my mouth and chin, her juices spread over me freely. "God, you're so wet!" I cried out, enthralled.

"But isn't it dirty?" She asked both sincerely and to make her point. I feared breaking the spell by confessing out loud how much I loved it. I stuck my tongue into every crevice I could find, nodding in agreement that it was dirty. On some level I did agree that it was dirty - a dirtiness that I wanted to immerse myself in.

My mouth was fastened firmly to her cunt lips as she began rubbing and mashing on me, mercilessly riding me, and driving her opening onto me.

She started to bang my tongue and nose into her pussy and clit respectively. As she got more excited she began bucking back and forth quite feverishly, getting even hotter and out of control. Forgetting her years of rejecting anything oral.

Her cunt was leaving a thin, slick layer of lubricant behind. My lips were completely coated. By now she was slowly sliding her groove back and forth on me, allowing me to nibble her clit each time it presented itself to my hungry lips.

Wriggling in pleasure she continued to grind upon me like she grinds on my cock at other times. My oxygen was again deliciously cut off.

Her pubic hair was becoming matted and wet, but nothing compared to how wet my nose was becoming as it slipped in and out of her inner lips. She pressed her weight against my head, and my nose slid easily all the way inside her.

With her muff surrounding me she mused, "I feel so naughty." She gasped more and more as she bounced up and down, effectively fucking herself with my nose. She then amused herself for a while by seeing how deeply she could force my nose inside her. Shimmying her hips back and forth aggressively, her juices starting to drip down my cheeks. It was like she wanted to try out every conceivable way to apply her pussy to my face all in one go.

Shifting to a new tactic she settled into a comfortable rhythm just like she always does, except instead of grinding on my cock for long periods of time she ground tightly against my mouth.

As her desire grew, her actions became even more violent. She sat up slightly, and slid her hand between her legs. I watched with anticipation, and as yet unsatisfied lust, as her fingers disappeared in her dewy hair. I thought she might ease off to frig herself, but if anything, she only humped my face harder.

I drank her sweetness trying my best to lick around and between her anxious fingers.

I separated her pussy lips and then I pushed my tongue as far as I could into the place where she wanted it to be. I reveled in the sensation of her tight canal surrounding my tongue.

All I could see from this vantage was her bouncing, pendulate breasts as she humped on me mercilessly. I was forced to close my eyes as she slid long inches from one end to the other. On the most Northerly end of the trip her bung grazed my nose. Whereas on the most Southern journey her clit pinpointed my chin. Her groaning was fairly continuous by this point, and she was starting to pick up speed. All of my face was slick with her arousal to the point where I was afraid to open my eyes. Well, no matter. I was finally eating her twat and I was going to give it my all.

Whether for her revenge or for her own selfish pleasure and needs, she pounded her clit on my face, relentlessly grinding on my tongue in every way she could in a selfish desire to achieve the most pleasure. She never considered my comfort and from all her limited experience with cunnilingus didn't know that she needed to.

Her moans growing louder she began to tighten her thigh muscles and she slammed on my tongue with a violent sexual energy. I couldn't get enough, and neither could she.

Layla thrashed around with years of pent up energy as she approached orgasm.

Then she had a screaming orgasm and I shot a giant hands free load of cum in my panties to mix with Randy's. It was my first orgasm since Lauren and it was a thousand times better. I stayed clamped to her, as her orgasm subsided, the whole inside of my mouth was coated with her nectar.

Then in sudden relief she relaxed, smothering me anew. Suffocating below her I was satisfied at last.

She resumed her normal prudishly demeanor, "Alex, I know you want me to, with my mouth, your thingy. But after seeing it tonight I don't think I could ever put a penis.... Besides, oral is just too rough for me.

I would have surely told her that oral could be gentle and loving but my mouth was being roughly engulfed and I was quickly running out of air anyway.

She lifted up just a little, to look at my happily exhausted face, "So I just want to make sure you hear my warning loud and clear..."

"If you ever have extramarital oral again you're gonna pay. Like, If you get with Lauren and Steve, then I'm gonna have to do this to you again. Every time. Even if you sneak away with that skanky couple at this Saturday's party on the couch in our basement."

She took her time climbing off my pussy-smeared face. Standing up slowly, her knees stiff from such a long workout, she lifted herself up she gazed down at me. What a sight my face surely was, covered in her drying secretions. Inside my heart was filled with joy. Outside I worried she would change her mind if I enjoyed the punishment too obviously. All she gave me was a tiny Mona Lisa smile. Then she went to shower.

I lay back catching my breath, exhausted by the face pounding I had just endured.

We only had normal boring sex the rest of the week. Not even a hint of oral. Our secret mutual denial hung heavy in the air. We didn't speak of it and I doubted my understanding of it often.

On Saturday I was so mixed up. I didn't know what I should do. What if I made the wrong choice? In a sea of indecision I went down to look over the potential scene of the crime. There was a sheet I'd never seen before spread out on the couch. But I could still be wrong...

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

12