You've Got to be Kidding! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just going to spread you open a little, so I can get the dildo inside. Just hold still for me, alright?"

"Okay," Raven whimpered. "Just be quick, okay?"

"Only if you cum quick," Freya replied, teasingly, and Raven gritted her teeth -- why the fuck was she getting wetter by the second?!

After a moment, feeling herself opened up and with her face on fire and heart thundering, Raven felt the movement behind her of something approaching. Something big.

"Okay, Raven, now I'm going to put the dildo inside you. Ready?"

"Yeah." She felt the tip press between her lips and, slamming her eyes shut, readied herself for the pain its size had made her expect. But it didn't come. Instead, as the dildo slid deeper inside her, spreading her pussy open while Freya kept a hand on her ass, all she felt was a sudden wonderful montage of fireworks. Without even thinking she reared herself, slowly, onto it, taking another half-inch and squeaking in surprise as pleasure erupted between her legs.

"Is that okay?" she heard Freya ask.

"Yes," whimpered Raven, clasping a hand to her mouth as she tried not to moan -- it'd be the end of the world if, after all this, she moaned.

Freya kept pressing it inside her until, about six or seven inches in, she stopped. The sensation of something so big, so scary, deep inside her was almost overwhelming for Raven. And then, slowly, Freya began to withdraw it, then press it back inside, then withdraw it, and over and over it went, faster and faster. She might have called it "simulating sexual intercourse" but, in that moment, Raven rather felt like it actually simulated the feeling of having her brains fucked out.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she whined into her elbow, the pleasure building and building and never crashing no matter how high it seemed to go.

"Good girl," murmured Freya, "you're doing great." Why would she say that?! And why was it turning her on even more?!

"Oh, God," Raven cried, "it feels so good, oh my God, oh my God, please don't stop..." Freya didn't say anything but she certainly didn't stop, either, just kept screwing Raven until she was at the point of writhing, her tight little pussy tortured yet delighting in the punishment.

And then, finally, the wave broke -- Raven, praying to whatever God might turn out to be real that the room was soundproof, screamed with pleasure cavorting through her body and, shuddering, felt her knees give out. She fell to lie flat on the table with the dildo still inside her. "Oh fuck," she whimpered, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"You did fantastic," said Freya, quietly. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Raven whimpered, feeling her juices all over her inner thighs -- but, also, feeling no embarrassment. The pleasure had been, still was, too strong.

"Excellent." Freya reached forward and, encouragingly, stroked Raven's hair. "That was fifty-two seconds by my count."

"I need to get myself one of them," Raven said, and Freya laughed. "I'm still fucking shaking."

"Just hold still -- I'll pull out now."

"Wait, hang on," hissed Raven, outraged, looking over her shoulder. "Who says I want to stop?"

"Wow," sniggered Freya. "Who are you and what have you done with Raven? Sorry, but I've got what I need."

"But..." The dildo came out despite her protestations and Freya, surgical as they come, took it straight to a nearby sink to clean it and her hands.

Slowly, still shaking and completely forgetting about her own nudity, Raven turned and sat up, watching Freya -- still stark naked -- at the sink. Her eyes focused on Freya's pretty, tight rear, and she stirred again between her legs.

"I've got another question," Raven said, and Freya glanced over her shoulder at her.

"Yes?"

"How many girls have you tried that thing on?"

"About thirty. You're not even in the top-half for fastest to cum, you know." She smirked.

"Where do you rank?"

"I haven't taken it," she said.

"Maybe you should. Haven't you wanted to try?" Freya looked down at the dildo in her hands.

"Well, now that you mention it... maybe I should. For the science, of course."

"And I guess you'd need a lab assistant of some sort, right?" Freya looked back at Raven and smiled.

Oh, would Raven have a story to tell Molly tonight.

12