All Comments on 'Zachary & Ciara Ch. 04'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
missingmissmissingmissover 13 years ago
Oh my goodness

another anonymous, who isn't brave enough to assign themselves a name when writing dumb comments. Look forward to the next installment, whenever that maybe lmao

tenstensover 13 years ago
Yay!

I'm glad to see another update. This couple is so sweet and endearing. I'd like to see less Emilee and more Zachary and Ciara. It'd be fun to see them actually getting to know each other rather than focusing on the cute kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with missingmiss

I'm enjoying this story, if you don't like the story don't read anymore.

I for one can't wait until the next chapter. :) The only reason I'm Anonymous is I'm not a Literotica user LOL, LOL

mekakymekakyover 13 years ago
MORE!!!

so glad you updated this story! can't wait to read more =)

Sailorsam25Sailorsam25over 13 years ago
Why? Unnecessary

That comment was just rude and stupid. I'm happy that you did update this story. I will admit that I check your page on a weekly basis for updates on this story and Sabella and M. I would personally like to see the stories updated more frequently because they are great and I do want to see what happens with the characters. Please keep writing and we'll keep following.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Happy to See an Update!!!

I love this story.

I think that Zach and Ciara have natural chemistry. Despite her desperate situation, she is brave, honest and strong, qualities Zach should want and admire in a woman/mate/wife.

I agree. I want to see more Ciara and Zach together.

Abigail and Colin! Now those two are a perfect match for each other!! Two forked-tongue snakes slithering around each other, hissing and lying, using each other to get to Zach and Emilee. I see another husband and wife beatdown is in order already. lol

Mspat, good luck with the book!!

Please update this story again soon!!!

~Bluegardenia

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
Finally!!!!

Oye Vey!!! I thought you would never get back to this story!!! Excellent chapter!!! I can't wait for the next one and hopefully it will be before next year!!!

lucianloverlucianloverover 13 years ago
Hey!!!

Not being rude or stupid(rude sailor)If someone likes a story and is left hanging by its author for a..I quote"lame excuse" then whoever it is has a right to express his or her feelings as appropriate.......anonymous or not!!!

I also agree that there are some authors who we love that regularly update or warn their readers if they cant eg doctorwolf.That comment would not have been written(I believe ?!) if the person did not like the story.

Common guys! Lets not enable bad behaviour!!!!!!!

divisionreddivisionredover 13 years ago
Great update

I knew Colin was going to act the way that he did. Unfortunately, Emilee is to young to understand that Colin has a gambling problem. Now he think that he will be able to use her some way. This sitauton isn't a good one.

I was LOL when Ciara beat the mess out of Colin for trying to attack her daughter. Go Ciara. I was happy that Zach jumped in as well.

Now Colin is giving misinformation to Abigail. I am sure that she will try to use this information to her benefit the skank.

I liked the kiss between Zach and Ciara.

Thanks for a great update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mspat

You're very creative, and I enjoy your stories a lot, but I simply cannot understand why you don't get an editor to help you. I hope you will accept the following criticism as being constructive, but if not, here goes anyway.

It's not just grammar where an editor could help you, although you could use help in that area, as well. More importantly, there are numerous factual discrepancies in your stories, and that just shouldn't occur. Others have pointed out some of these errors, from time to time, so I'll give just one example, from this story.

In chapter three Emilee's drawing was like a photo finish, showing the horses finishing first, second, and third in a single race. It was even labeled as the first race, and was at a certain racetrack, whose name Emilee couldn't pronounce, but which Colin recognized. In this chapter you've changed the facts to several winning horses in several different races. You have Colin not even betting the first race at all, which was the only one Emilee's drawing was about. I suppose you changed the facts because Colin would have won a small fortune on that one race if he had made a trifecta bet, which is based on predicting, in the correct order, the first three finishers in one race. You wanted him to fail, at least partially, so changed the facts in this chapter, but without going back and changing what the drawing showed in chapter three.

You are a talented writer, mspat. Because you are, I wish you'd get a good editor so your final product would reflect that talent to its fullest.

I'm still giving you five stars. But then I always do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
***** 5 stars...

I have taken the time to read your other comments and some people are tough. I love this story and the way you are taking your time to develop the characters, friendship and romance.

Take your time updating this story. I would rather read an great chapter than a rushed posting.

Keep up the good work.

~Nadaliinpa

ClinkyLadyClinkyLadyover 13 years ago
Great!

Please update soon!

prugirlprugirlover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for the great update! Colin really has a thick skull. Can't wait to see what he does next. It's good to finally see Zach & Ciara share a kiss. It'll be nice to see them get closer & build a passionate relationship. I'm really looking forward to Chapter 5. I'll check back in about 6 months or so. LOL

thickntastythickntastyover 13 years ago
yay!!! now keep writing =)

it was great =)

darkfaerdarkfaerover 13 years ago
NICE!!!!!

I am liking this story. Please give us more....

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
HMMMMM

Loving it so far, give us more to chew on concerning this well thought out story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting

I love this story, please update soon. Also you have another story on this site; Malcom and Sabella. Would finish that one also. Still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Will be back for the next installment

This story is definitely one to check back for more. Off to begin your other series. *HippyDelight*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please.....

I'm really intrigued by this story and I can't wait for more. It's a really well written story with a great plot. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!

It's been more than two months since your last chapter. We readers can't wait to share the joy and pain of this lovely family of Zach, Ciara and the sweet Emilee. Please please please don't give up on this heart warming story cause it has captivated my heart and turned into one of my favorite IR with five stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's good

The story is pretty good but emilee is really annoying she talks way too much and I feel like she takes a lot away from the story I say less dialogue from her or make her less irritating

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
Why?

Why are you making me wait so long for an update? I love this story and I even like the child in the story. But you have got to give us more, and soon. I hate starting a story and not being able to finish it!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
I agree with KittyOh48

I love this story so much and Emilee just won my heart fromt he start. How a man like Carl doesn't like this little kid and the sad ass Aunt, well I just don't know.

Colin that snake ass OMG how you can do that to a child I just don't know. He did everything like go to school and whatever else. He should of listend to Emilee, although he's the type that even if he did listen he would of still tried to use the little girl as a cash cow. Please don't keep us waiting much longer....PLEASE!!!!!!...lol

RemielleRemielleover 12 years ago
Sooo good

Already know how this is going to play out

zach ciara and emilee vs abigail colin and emily!!!!!!

And obviously zach and ciara

Can't wait!!!!!!!! Update soon!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Emilee

How could you not like Emilee? The character for this little kid is great. The only way you would not like her is if you're someone who generally doesn't care for kids, or you are one of those from back in the day who believe "kids should be heard and not seen." Pshaw!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
Interesting...

...interactions, but I sure thought Ciara would have shown some level of gratitude by letting Zach have a real kiss and not just "getting lost in his eyes." I like that there's some progress in their relationship, but that was definitely a missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeeeeaaahhh.....

Years late,but this portion of the story was terrible---i agree with the criticisms of the previous anonymous. Colin literally knows emilee has a gift,and explicitly goes to her for this knowledge------and then DOESN'T use it because he doesn't believe she's correct?!? SERIOUSLY?!? HE PLOTTED TO GET THE PSYCHIC GIRL TO TELL HIM HORSE RACE WINNERS,GETS A LITERAL PICTURE BEFORE HE EVEN ASKS,AND IS LIKE,NAAAAAHHHHH?!?!

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 4 years ago
Awful greedy Colin

Who's more disgusting Colin or Abigail? I want to find out. Reading on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous