Zack and Kerry

Story Info
Dereck's mom teaches Zack about women.
3.6k words
4.56
25.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,346 Followers

Chapter 4

Guys and girls

Zack and Kerry

So, if you read the other stuff, you know what's happening. If not, I'll summarize. I'm a virgin with girls. I'm having gay sex with my best friend and his dad, but my best friend doesn't know. Okay, this part isn't that kind of story, but you have to know that stuff.

When I stay over at Derek's, there is a routine. Friday night dinner, family movies, then bed. I showered before bed, tossing my dirty briefs on top of my open duffle. I do it every time I'm here. In the morning, I'm up way before Derek, and I end up having breakfast with his mom because Jack, her husband, also sleeps in on the weekends. Derek's mom, Kerry, is so laid back and cool. The lady always seems to know what's going on. She's tall and blonde, blue eyes and nice breasts. Not stupid huge but not, 'where are they' small, ya know? Oh, and a killer round ass. I'll hook up with a girl sooner or later, and I can only hope she'll look half as good as Derek's mom.

So, I get up and slip on my loose running shorts like always. I slip out the door and head for the kitchen. Kerry always has a robe on. Long, not flannel, but mature, I guess? Anyway, I turn the corner into the kitchen, and bang, I knew something was different.

"Good morning, Zack." She didn't turn around from the stove where she was finishing up the bacon. It was the robe. Not transparent or short, it was gauzy? I guess? I could see she had underwear on, red, but I couldn't see if she had a bra. She'd never dressed like this before. So, I'm being Mr. Cool and pour a cup of coffee, sit at the small table, and watch that hot ass move in those red panties under her robe. Yeah, I got hard.

I had my cup to my mouth when Derek's mom turned around. I literally spit coffee. She was wearing my briefs that I had on all day yesterday. She smiles as she walks over and bends down to put the plate in front of me. That robe gapped open, and her two perfect breasts were on full display. I must have looked like an idiot sitting there with coffee on my face and my mouth hanging open. She stayed bent over and glanced at my tented shorts.

"Nice to know an old lady's saggy tits can get a boy excited."

Somehow, I managed to mumble, "They look beautiful."

Still bent over, looking right into my eyes. "Thank you. So, I guess you like girls too."

My eyes went all over the place, her tits, her face, my briefs with whisps of her pubic hair at the edge. I must have looked like somebody smacked me in the face with a fish. Kerry took her hand and cupped my face. "I snuck in and borrowed them. I like them. They smell like you."

Jack came in. Kerry tightened up her robe, and I slid my boner under the table. He winked at me when Kerry wasn't looking.

"Hey babe, gotta run. Frank and I are playing golf today."

Jack grabbed his travel mug and a donut and was out the door to the garage. I saw Kerry facing the counter, her perfect breasts on display, and I saw her loosen the robe, letting it hang free. She came over to fill my coffee. I stared at her breasts. I pushed back from the table so she could see my shorts. She smiled and touched my face. "You make me feel so wicked, young man."

"Thank you," I mumbled.

She nodded her head towards the garage, "Golf balls aren't the ones he'll be playing with today."

I just sat there like an idiot. Kerry smiled. I heard Derek coming down the stairs. Kerry leaned over her mouth at my ear. "Remember something, Zack. Mother knows all and says little. Our secret, right?"

I nodded like an idiot as Kerry cinched her robe and Derek sailed in the door.

While Dereck and I finished breakfast and talked about what we were doing today, Kerry left to get dressed.

Dereck and I walked into his room, and I saw them, my briefs, sitting on the clothes in my open bag. While Dereck was in the bathroom, I picked them up. The gusset was drenched. I sniffed, def not pee. Kerry masturbated in my briefs and soaked them. Then I saw the post-it. T.Y. and a winky face. My cock was so hard.

Dereck came in and saw my boner. Yeah, we did stuff.

The day was good, but nothing happened. Hanging around the pool, Kerry in a conservative tank suit, like a good mom, but I saw some stray pubes. Once when Dereck wasn't looking, she caught my eye and pulled on a few of them, just smiling at me.

Sunday afternoon, Dereck was leaving. I went up to zip my bag. I saw a flash of green. Panties, green Victoria's panties, hers. Another post-it, "fill these and bring them back." As I left the house, Kerry pecked my cheek and whispered, 'bring them back soon."

Sitting in my room. My red briefs in one hand and Kerry's panties in the other. I'm holding her panties around my cock as I masturbate, sniffing her scent in my briefs. Now I know I'm definitely bi-sexual. Picturing those perfect breasts and her stray pubes while smelling her scent made me cum like a fountain. I held her panties and let my orgasm fill the gusset. I did I again in the morning. I kept them folded so they didn't dry up too fast. I'm such a fucking perv now.

Monday. My classes ended at noon. I had a text. Busy?

Kerry. I replied, no, classes done.

I need some help moving boxes in the garage, please?

I smiled, my cock growing already. I'll be right over.

I put on a pair of loose shorts. We live in a pretty warm part of the country. No shirt, no briefs. Sneakers, no socks.

When Kerry answered the door, she wore a pair of khaki shorts and a white polo. I stepped in, blushing, and she looked at my hand, holding her folded, cum-filled green panties. She gently took them and kissed my cheek at the edge of my mouth. "Thank you, my good boy. Let me get into something better for sweaty work. You head for the garage a see what we're doing."

The garage wasn't air-conditioned, and it was hot. The doors were closed. There were a lot of cardboard boxes kinda shoved all over the shelves that went up to the nine-foot ceiling. I didn't know what to expect. It's just me and Kerry. I figured I'll just go along and see what happens. She may just be a big tease.

Kerry came out in a pair of peach running shorts, translucent. I saw green underneath but hardly noticed. She had no shirt, no top at all. Her perfect breasts moved gently as she walked in and stopped in front of me, smiling at my stunned look.

"It's too fucking hot for a shirt, and you've admired my breasts already. No big deal, right? We're just two adults."

I nodded stupidly. She gave a little smirk. "Well, you're not wearing a shirt, right?"

I smiled like an idiot and just stood there.

Kerry got out the ladder and set it up. I stood back, admiring her fine body, and waited for instructions. Kerry got halfway up the ladder and stopped. "Zack, you need to steady this thing. It's loose, and I don't want to fall off and have the paramedics looking at my little tits."

My head was spinning. This was like some parallel universe. I grew up with Derek's mom, and now there's this new woman, a sexy woman. I stood behind her and held the sides of the ladder as she got to the top. I looked up.

Oh fuck, she's wearing the panties I filled with cum. My cock went solid instantly. I couldn't take my eyes off the green fabric visible up the loose leg of her shorts. I caught the faint scent of my cum. Kerry looked over her shoulder. "Everything good down there?"

I was sure I was drooling. "Yeah, I got you."

She turned around and mumbled, barely audible, "You don't, but you will."

We worked for about a half an hour, Kerry up and down the ladder, rearranging boxes, and brushing my tent with her ass as she got up and down. No matter what happened, this was still the greatest day of my life. She was casual and chatty, asking about college and all. But, as she worked and I watched, I noticed that the gusset of those cum filled panties was getting darker, and Kerry was breathing a bit deeper. Now I could catch that scent from when she came in my briefs.

Kerry got off the ladder. "I need to take a pee break. You need anything?" She asked, her mouth picked up at one corner, her eyes looking wicked.

"No, Mrs. C, I've got all I need right now."

She kissed me at the edge of my mouth again. "I'll be right back."

In a few minutes, she was back and climbing up the ladder. There it was. Her naked fat wet furry pussy. Oh fuck. She had no panties on, and I'd seen enough porn to know an excited pussy when I saw one. She got to the top and looked over her shoulder, smiling. "Got a good grip?"

I looked up, making no attempt to hide that I was looking at my bests friend's mom's excited vagina. "I've got a good grip. You won't fall."

Still looking, moving her leg over even more. "If I do, you'll catch me, right?"

"Count on it. I won't let you down."

She turned back to her boxes. "I sure hope so."

We worked for another fifteen minutes, and then we were done. Kerry climbed down and stood in front of me, nearly touching me. My cock had been hard the whole time, and there was a big pre-cum spot in my shorts.

She smiled at me. "Time to eat?" She turned and headed for the house. Like a good puppy, I followed.

I entered the kitchen and collided with Kerry as she abruptly stopped and turned. We were in full-body contact. She put her hands on my waist. My erection was poking her belly. We were eye-to-eye.

"I was going to be coy and seductive, but I can't take it anymore. I'm so fucking horny."

She stepped back, shoved her shorts off, and lay on the floor, holding her legs back. "Please fuck me, Zack. I can't wait any longer."

There she was, tall and lean, her blond pubic bush wild, legs spread, vagina open, a small trail of white dribbling out. Then my brain kicked in, and I couldn't get those damn shorts off fast enough.

On my knees, still staring at her sex. "Baby, you can play with me all you want, just not now. Stick it in me, Zack."

I didn't know shit about pussies. I'd had my cock in two asses. This was different. I touched her soaked pussy with the tip of my cock. Wet, so wet, and warm. Kerry looking at me, panting, sweaty. I pushed and watched her vagina take my cock, the lips wrapping around the head and then the shaft.

Not as tight, but the sensation was incredible. Wet and warm, a gentle grip on my cock as I slid in. Propped on my elbows. Kerry moaned. "Oh baby, that is so good. Zack, I love your cock."

I sort of poked a bit and Kerry gasped. "That's one, kiddo. Put your arms under my shoulders, hold the top of my head, leverage, young man."

I did that, now it was easier. Kerry leaned up and kissed me lightly. "Good boy. Now fuck my pussy as hard as you can. You won't break me, and I need this. It's gonna get messy."

Don't think I'm some superstar. I fucking shot off in my first three strokes.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. C. I groaned."

"Zack, I came too. Keep fucking me, trust me."

I did. My cock faded a little but was back fast. Nice bein young and all.

I plowed that woman like an Iowa cornfield. Totally out of control ramming. She came a bunch of times, and me, on my knees, slipped on the goosh from her pussy. We looked into each other's eyes as I felt her vagina grasp my cock. I felt her body quiver and watched her eyes roll back as she orgasmed under me. This was like nothing I had ever done before, and I wanted to do it all the fucking time now.

Five minutes? An hour? I finally gave her a second load, ramming in hard and slamming my hips into hers as I looked into her blue eyes. She was crying.

"Oh, so fucking good, Zack. Thank you."

She took my hand. Like a toddler, I let her lead me to her room. The bed had just the bottom sheet and a large beach towel. Kerry clenched my hand. "I had a plan. We were supposed to come up here and make sweet love for the day. I'm sorry my out-of-control libido fucked that up."

I turned her until we were face-to-face, put my arms around her, and kissed her. Then we kissed deeper, my now hard cock between her legs, feeling the wetness trailing down. I pulled back. "Don't apologize, Mrs. C. That was the best way to lose my virginity ever."

She hugged me and kissed me again. "Thought so. That's why I wanted to make it special."

I ran my hand down her side lightly. "It was incredible. But you're a little messy."

She stepped back. "Oh, sorry. I'll go clean up."

I grabbed her hand. "No, Mrs. C, that's my job."

She paused, staring at me, then smiled. "Oh, my boy."

Kerry climbed onto the bed, right in the middle of that towel. She lay back, spread her long legs. Her pubic hair matted with our mixed fluids. Her blue eyes sparkled, her nipples long and hard. "Oh, I'm gonna like a nice bi-sexual boy toy. Come lick mommies' pussy, baby."

Her scent was strong, her pussy a mess. I loved it. I pressed my face into her sex and slipped my tongue into her slit. I loved how her pubic hair tickled my face, and our combined cum smeared all over. Kerry moaned and thrashed. I had no idea how to lick pussy, so I did stuff and listened for her response. Figured it out pretty quick, cept for one thing.

"Zack, baby, put a finger in my pussy. Along the top, you'll feel the spot. Rub me there, and you'll get a reward."

I felt it, that spongy spot. I massaged it, and Kerry went nuts. Her hands holding my hand in her, grunting like a savage. "My clit. Suck my clit, Zack."

I took her clit and sucked it like a little cock. That did it.

Kerry howled so loud. Her hips thrust up, and stuff shot out of her pussy. Not piss a geyser of her sex juice. Then another. She was shaking, howling, then done. She collapsed on the bed, and I was smart enough to know she was done. I let go of her clit and took my fingers out. She just lay there. I snuggled up to her. We fell asleep.

I woke up to Kerry stroking my face. Biting her lip, her eyes narrow.

"Hey there, young man."

"Oh, hi. Guess I fell asleep."

"We both did. Zack, you okay? I feel like shit. I kinda raped you."

I smiled and pulled my best friend's mom on top of me. My stupid cock was already getting hard. "Mrs. C, you used me." Kerry closed her eyes; I felt her hands gripping my arms. Her mouth opened to speak. "No, quiet. I loved it. If I live to be a hundred, it'll be the best sex I ever had."

Kerry went limp on top of me. "Thank you, Zack. You don't know what that means to me."

We hugged silently for a minute or so, then she got up, reaching for my hand. "We stink, young man. Let's go clean each other.

A big shower, tiled, two heads. We were there a long time. We got wet, and then I took the body wash and shampoo and bathed my best friend's mom's body.

She purred as my fingers massaged her scalp. "Baby, you don't know what this does to a woman. This is so sensual."

I rinsed her hair and started cleaning her body, my hands roaming. She put her hands against the wall, the water cascading over her body, her skin slick. I stood behind her and held her breasts in my hand, massaging them with soap.

"I'm sorry they're not bigger."

My mouth to her ear. I love them, Mrs. C. They are just the right size."

She put her hands over mine. "Young man, you are going to get a lot of pussy. You seem to know exactly what to say. Oh, and I love that you call me Mrs. C. It reminds me how dirty and wrong this is."

I ran my hand down her front and lightly over her fur. "But it is so good."

Kerry leaned back into me. "So true."

Kneeling behind her. "Know what I love the most about your body, Mrs.C?"

"Noooooo, tell me, young man."

I gently took her round flanks in each hand and pressed them open. Her tight star, water running over it. "I love your fucking ass most of all."

I pressed my face in and stuck my tongue in her asshole. She shrieked. "Oh fuck! Nobody's ever done that!"

While I sucked her, I slipped my thumb up her pussy and massaged her clit with the side of my index finger. She was hopping around like she was being electrocuted. She came fast, pouring out over my hand. I got up, she kissed me. "So, I guess if I tell you to kiss my ass-?" I hugged her. "You better have a calendar to time it." Kerry howled with laughter. "Dirty, dirty boy. Now I get to clean you."

Kerry, on her knees in front of me, my hard cock in her hand, looking up. "Know what I really like to do?" I smiled, "Nope." "Suck cock." She said and then slid her warm wet mouth over my cock. She sucked a few times and paused. "Cum in my mouth. Zack. I want your cum. Don't warn me, just hold my head and blast."

Anybody that says guys give better blowjobs is a liar. They just haven't been with the right woman.

It took no time at all. Kerry's tongue caressed the head of my cock, her hand fondled my balls, and, finally, a soapy finger up my ass. I took two handfuls of her blond hair, shoved my cock deep into her mouth, and came. She moaned as my orgasm filled her mouth. Best blowjob ever.

I helped her up, and, giving in to an urge, I kissed her. She wrapped herself around me and slipped her tongue in my mouth. We made out under the cooling shower. She pulled back, tapped my nose with her finger.

"Okay, that was nice, but you need to understand what we have is strictly physical. No falling in love. That okay with you?"

I smiled. "I suppose. You want me to call you mommy?"

Kerry blushed, her mouth open. "Uh, no, well, not now; shit, the water's gone cold; let's get out."

We dried and went back to Kerry's bed. We tried like six or seven sex positions for the next hour or so. I came for the last time that day on top of Kerry, eye-to-eye.

"I like that best." I sighed.

"What?"

Being able to look into your eyes as I fill you with my cum."

Kerry hugged me. "Oh, you will have so many women, young man."

We dressed, and as I got ready to leave, Kerry touched my face. "Zack, I'm taking a big chance that you'll be mature about this and not make mistakes."

"Like shoving my hand down your shorts when Jack and Derek are in the room?"

She laughed. "Yes. Okay, you get it. Oh, and you can keep having sex with Jack and Derek too. I'll make a clear path."

I just stared at her. She laughed. "I watched you and my son sucking each other's cocks. I knew, so I waited. I didn't have a tennis match that day. I watched you and Dereck fuck and suck at the pool." She paused. "I fingered myself. Am I fucked up watching my son have sex? I've known my husband and Frank have sex for years. The day you and Jack got it on, I came home early. I masturbated as I watched you fuck my husband's ass."

I took a chance. "Mrs. C, do you want to fuck Dereck?"

"Yes," She whispered.

I put her hand on my hard cock, tenting my shorts. "That's fucking exciting."

I walked out, leaving her with her hand hanging. As I walked home, I found the idea of incest more intriguing, and getting my friend's family into it a challenge.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,346 Followers