Zara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let them choose the movie, so of course I endured a two hour rom-com which drove me insane, the dialogue being sappy and drivel, the plot contrived, and the script no doubt put together by a team of underpaid interns, none with a modicum of talent. When it ended, I couldn't help exclaim, "Thank god that's over!"

Both girls giggled and cuddled into me, wrapping an arm around each of them. Doing that with my daughter was one thing, but although I did it with Zara all the time, it was a little different the older she got. But I gave her the affection that she didn't get from her parents, and without a boyfriend, I was probably the lone male in her life that even gave her a modicum of attention or affection.

"Okay, girls, I'm going to be a sad bastard and head to bed at 10pm on a Saturday night. I might see you early in the morning."

Rising to my feet, I carried all the rubbish into the kitchen, sorting that out, washing my hands before heading towards my bedroom. My daughter and Zara were waiting for me, Katie hugging me first, kissing her cheek as always, before Zara hugged me goodnight as well. It wasn't anything unusual. Again, that feeling she lacked for a lot of affection. Little wonder she preferred staying at our place.

Firing up my television, I lay back and started to drift off. I only woke up when I felt the presence of someone next to me. Turning to look at who it was, Zara was fast asleep next to me, thankfully still dressed, but she was curled into my side, and looked as adorable as ever. I let her be, thankful I wasn't naked, but I knew it was something we'd have to talk about in the morning.

I woke up alone in bed, so I almost assumed she'd snuck in to sleep with me for a little while before returning to bed. Katie had a large queen bed and the two girls had shared a bed during a sleepover for years. After peeing and brushing my teeth, I wandered down to the other end of the house, carefully opened the door to see Zara and Katie fast asleep. Lightly stepping inside, I kissed my daughter's forehead.

She woke up slowly. "Morning, Daddy," she whispered, "Is it late?"

"Not too late. I'm going to start on breakfast soon."

I was busy putting together breakfast when the two girls appeared, both of them stretching and yawning, showing off their slim forms. My daughter and Zara were almost twins in many ways, except my daughter was a blonde like her mother. Sitting around the table once everything was ready, we made small-talk but I made sure to meet Zara's eyes every couple of minutes. And she quickly figured out that I knew what she'd been up to the previous night.

Clearing my throat once we were finished, both girls looked at me. "Katie, can you clear up while I talk to Zara?" The fear on both faces actually had me reaching for both their hands immediately. "Neither of you are in trouble. I just need to talk."

"Daddy, it's..."

"I'll talk to Zara, sweetie. We can talk when she goes home, if you need to."

"Okay, Daddy."

As my daughter started to clear the table, I led Zara to the living room, sitting on the couch with Zara sitting the same side as the previous night. Taking one of her small hands in mine, I turned so I could see her face. I hated seeing the nerves, wrapping my other arm around her. "You're not in trouble, Zara," I said softly, "But have you done that before?"

"No," she whispered, "I didn't think you'd wake up."

"Hard not to wake up when a warm body is pressed against me. Why did you do it?"

"Because... I wanted to feel closer to you," she said softly, averting her eyes.

Placing a finger on her chin, I made sure she was looking into my eyes. "Why do you want that?" The blush was immediately, trying to look away again but I cupped her cheek. Her eyes closed and she smiled. "Zara, I'm an old man compared to you."

"You're not that old!"

"More than double your age, Zara. That's old enough."

"I've never done anything with a man before." She took a deep breath and I felt her other hand rest on my thigh. "Scott... I don't want to be a virgin when I go to university."

"Well, sounds like you need a boyfriend."

"I'm hoping that, maybe, you'll be my boyfriend for the next few months."

"What makes you want me, Zara?"

"I... I love you, Scott," she whispered.

"I love you too, Zara, but..."

"Please don't say like a daughter. This is hard enough as it is." A couple of tears rolled down her cheeks and the only thing I could think of doing was cuddle her. "I don't like boys my own age. They're all idiots. I want you, Scott. You're the only man who's ever shown me anything like the love you show your daughter and even your ex-wife at the time."

Sighing, I cuddled her tighter as I felt my daughter cuddle into my other side. "Please don't be mad, Daddy," she whispered.

"I'm certainly not mad. I'm quite flattered, to be honest. The fact someone so young and beautiful could be interested in me isn't something I'd think possible."

"You think I'm beautiful?" Zara asked, hearing the delight in her voice.

"Of course you are. I'm watching you grow into a beautiful young woman. But you're also the best friend of my daughter. I have to think about you, me but also what others would think. Your parents would not approve, for starters."

"They barely care what I'm doing most of the time. It's actually a relief I'm an only child. I dread to think how a younger sibling would be treated." She leaned across and kissed my cheek, but didn't say anything, content to just cuddle into me.

"You've never done anything with anyone?" I finally asked.

"No. The only thing I do is masturbate with Katie, Annie and Laura sometimes."

"Zara!"

"I'm sorry! But I figured being honest would help."

I did have to glance at my daughter, who was blushing such a bright colour of red, I was worried about her burning up. "Don't worry, sweetie. Everyone does it," I chuckled.

"Daddy! I do NOT want to know what you do in private."

"I do it at least once every day though usually up to two or three times as I'm so horny sometimes," Zara breathed into my ear. I felt my head turn fast, I'm surprised it didn't spin around on my neck. The fact she was blushing had me chuckling again. "Um... Um..."

I'll admit, the idea of the petite young woman masturbating alone on a bed, or wherever she chose to do it, and having heard that she was thinking of me most of the time, was a complete and utter turn on. I had to change how I was sitting as I felt a stirring in my loins. She met my eyes and smiled shyly, a reminder that she was completely inexperienced and I was still surprised she'd even admitted that to me.

Turning to my daughter, she was still blushing. "Don't look at me, Daddy. I'm mortified right now."

"Okay, change of topic. Annie and Laura still coming over for lunch?"

I felt them both sigh with relief. "They'll be here just after noon."

"Want to come with me to get more supplies? I'm assuming your brother and girlfriend will be home soon, at least."

We split up to get ready. I needed a shower and, once I was naked, stepped into the stall and was surprised at how hard I was. I hadn't been blind to how Zara had developed over the years, but since she'd turned eighteen, I hadn't been blind to how gorgeous she was. I might have been an old man to her, in my own eyes, at least, but I was a still a red-blooded male who enjoyed sex. And I had gone without for a little while, and my hand was getting a little boring.

Didn't stop me using my hand in the shower that morning, imagining it was Zara on her knees before me, using that pretty little mouth of hers. It was only after I came that I felt disgusted with myself, because there was a part of me that would have loved the young woman in my bed, but I'd go down on her then make love to her. The thought made me smile when I looked in the mirror, giving myself a once over.

"Not bad, old man," I muttered, turning to the side, seeing no sign of that middle aged spread my friends were experiencing, "Not bad at all."

As a test of just how attracted she genuinely was to me, I picked an old pair of jeans that highlighted certain details of my lower body, while I had a pack of tight white t-shirts that moulded to my physique. I knew my wife hadn't left me because I'd turned into a lazy slob. I remembered the guy she'd chosen over me, and not to sound arrogant, but it wasn't based on looks.

Zara walked out first, wearing a gorgeous white sundress. And I knew immediately she wasn't wearing a bra as she was still excited and even a blind man would have noticed her nipples poking out. She gasped when seeing me, a shy smile forming as I walked towards her. She had to look up as I stopped before her.

"Wow," she whispered.

"You look gorgeous," I replied.

"Thank you, Scott. I'm glad you like it."

"Katie taking her time?"

The giggle made my heart hurt. "You know what she's like!"

I did, and she walked out wearing something similar to her best friend. The pair stood side by side, and I couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful my daughter was as well. The man she ended up marrying in the future was going to be fortunate indeed. Of course, he'd have to meet my approval first. I'm sure there'd be at least one man out there who could.

Driving us to the nearest shopping centre, I noticed all eyes were on the two girls as I carried a basket, just picking out a few things, particularly things that a vegetarian would eat. I knew veganism was the big thing nowadays, but I had no idea about what they eat. I knew Annie just didn't eat meat and left it at that.

Returning home with all our goods, I wasn't surprised my son was home with his girlfriend, already outside by the pool. I walked outside and let them know we were having more guests. He looked ready to say something until I gave him a look and his girlfriend playfully slapped his arm. "Leave your sister alone, Damian. She's a lovely young woman and your constant teasing is probably doing her head in."

"I don't mean anything by it, Vicki."

"You might not but I remember what it could be like, being teased by an older sibling, or older kids at school."

"Okay, okay, I'll leave her alone today." I cleared my throat and crossed my arms. Hearing him sigh in defeat almost had me chuckling, but I kept my face stern. "Jesus, Dad, I'm not giving her a complex or anything. I do love the tyke, you know?"

"I know you do, but sometimes, it's rather difficult to tell."

Annie and Laura arrived just after midday, the pair heading straight to Katie's room, ever so polite when coming to say hello to me first. Annie was a tall waif of a young woman, at least five-eight and almost painfully slim. But she was also very pretty, and probably the most outgoing of the four girls. Laura was a curvy young woman, and thankfully confident in herself and her body. She was a couple of inches taller than my daughter, with what I'd call a generous bust for a girl at eighteen.

As I prepared everything, including a few bits I'd put on the grill, as everyone but Annie did eat meat, the four walked by me, having changed into bikini's and carrying towels. Katie, Annie and Laura walked out but Zara stopped and walked around the counter. I couldn't help look down her body, the black bikini looked wonderful against her rather pale skin. When she wrapped her arms around me, I could only hug her back.

"You think I'm pretty?" she whispered.

"The word is beautiful, Zara. You're utterly gorgeous, honey. Trust me on that one."

Kissing her forehead, she kissed my cheek, whispered that she loved me again, before I watched her walk outside. I knew that she'd crushed on me for a long time. I wasn't stupid. With everything except the meat eventually prepared, not surprised that Vicki wandered in to help me, as she was wonderful young woman herself, I wandered outside to fire up the barbecue, my son in the pool with Katie and her friends, and he was actually being friendly with them.

Though I think he was also attracted to Laura's considerable chest. I mean, I wasn't blind. She had big tits for an eighteen-year-old.

Sitting down outside at the table once everything was ready, it was a lovely way to spend a lazy, sunny and warm Sunday afternoon. My son was hopelessly in love with Vicki, while she was an incredibly sweet young woman, and I was hoping things would work out for them. As for my daughter, it was only around close family and friends that I knew she came out of her shell.

The youngsters all stayed outside by the pool once we finished eating. I cleared up, started the dishwasher, before grabbing a beer. Sitting down in the living room, I flicked on the television to watch the Sunday afternoon footy game, figuring I'd have a couple of hours of peace with the six outside keeping themselves occupied.

Zara wandered in when the game was halfway finished. Without saying a word, she sat next to me on the couch, curling her legs underneath her as she cuddled into my side. This wasn't an unusual thing. As I've said, she's come to me looking for affection for a long time now. But I'd noticed the subtle change since she'd turned eighteen. I'd just done what I thought was right and ignored it.

Wrapping my arm around her in return, she giggled when I started to stroke her side. I knew she was a little ticklish. "What are the others doing?"

"Still in the pool."

"So you thought you'd come spend time with me?"

"I told Katie I was going to come in and sit with you instead. Even Damian egged me on to do it. Something about his father getting laid."

Groaning, she giggled again. "That's all I need, my son getting involved in my love life."

During the second half of the game, she ended up sitting on my lap, her head resting against my shoulder. That was something new as I usually kept our cuddles and whatnot to what I would consider 'safe' in my mind so nothing was misinterpreted. As I was about to tell her earlier, I looked at her more like a daughter than anything else. It was difficult to keep that thought in mind when she'd admitted her feelings and was now in a bikini, sitting on my lap.

The game finished and she hadn't moved. She'd admitted to being a virgin, but I was left wondering... "Zara, have you ever kissed anyone?"

She did that thing where the answer was going to embarrass her, unable to meet my eyes and almost shrinking away. I cuddled her tighter, stroking her side again, non-verbal reassurance that whatever the answer was, it wouldn't be an issue. "Um... Katie was my first kiss."

That didn't surprise me. Girls were always more willing to experiment with each other than boys, at least that's what it seemed to me. Always reading stories about girls on a night out, kissing each other to get attention from boys. I don't exactly get the theory though. I see two girls kissing, I'd assume they were lesbians, or at least bisexual. But that's modern life for you.

"And you were hers?" She met my eyes and smiled, returning a brief nod of the head. "Well, I know you love each other as best friends. Is she the only one you kissed?" When she blushed, I had a feeling the four friends might have practiced with each other. "Done anything else with each other?"

"Um... Sometimes, on a sleepover, we all masturbate together. Like, a lot, Scott. All night sort of thing."

I'll admit, I was rock hard in seconds, and the look on her face, the eyes widening, suggested to me that she was definitely feeling it too. Easily lifting her up, making her squeal and giggle, I positioned her so she was straddling my lap, her mound resting on my obvious tent in my shorts. Should have worn underwear... Her chest was rising and falling quicker, now aware the conversation was going to turn her on. I wasn't planning on anything else, perhaps just being slightly naughty with a young woman who clearly wanted me in return.

"How do you do it?" I wondered, an innocent question which was anything but.

"Um... I'm naked, of course."

"Of course."

"I'm right handed... I like doing it in front of the mirror and watching myself." She paused a moment, taking a deep breath. "I keep myself smooth, Scott."

"Shaved?" She nodded again. "Why's that?"

"It looks better when I take photos of myself."

"You take nudes?"

"Just for me, and I sometimes swap them with... um... We like to share things. My friends. Your daughter."

"She does the same thing?"

"She is eighteen, Scott, and does have an interest in sex," she replied, giggling away again.

"And you have an interest in sex?"

I didn't expect her to lean forward and kiss me. Caught me completely off guard for a few seconds, and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her back. Hugging a little tighter, I slid my tongue into her mouth, and I'll admit, all the experimenting had certainly helped her as she was a rather good kisser. Bu when I felt her started to rub herself along my erection, I knew I'd have to stop before things got out of hand.

Slowly pulling back, I met her eyes and saw the love and lust all mixed up in her clear desire for me. I kissed her forehead, sitting up straighter so I could hug her tighter, her head resting against my shoulder. Stroking her back, I felt her settle down a bit. "You really want this, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Next Friday, I'll take you out for dinner and we'll take it from there. Would you like to join me for dinner?"

"I'd love to, Scott."

I asked her to slide off my lap but she was content to resume just cuddling into my side. The others finally joined us inside and I offered to put together a simple dinner. Annie and Laura eventually headed off home later in the evening, while Zara also went home eventually. Before she left, Katie asked if she could stay a few nights during the week for the next few months. I told her that was fine, and she may as well keep some clothes in her room.

Thankfully, my daughter did have a part-time job lined up during her break before starting university, and Zara worked at the same place. I was grateful to get out of the house five days a week. I'll admit, if I was stuck working at home, and having Zara around all the time, I knew I'd give into temptation quicker than I wanted. I was hoping taking things slow would eventually result in Zara meeting someone her own age, and I could focus on... Well, I'm not sure. She was a pleasant distraction, at least.

Arriving home on Wednesday night, I called out that I was home as always, walking into the kitchen to find Katie and Zara in the middle of preparing dinner. Both smiled before giving me a hug and kiss, telling me to get changed before dinner was ready. Returning to find the dining table already set, I watched the two young women finish preparing everything before I was told to go sit down.

Sitting at the head of the table, Katie placed a plate in front of me, noticing it was one of my favourite dishes. Katie kissed my right cheek, Zara kissed my left, and they sat to those sides when they'd brought their own plates in. A bottle of wine rested in a bucket of ice, opening it up and pouring each of us a glass. I'd allowed my daughter to have the occasional glass for a couple of years, slowly introducing her to alcohol and responsible drinking. One of the reasons she rarely went out to drink.

Conversation flowed easily as the two girls enjoyed their job. Both admitted it was nothing terribly taxing, but it kept them occupied during the day, paid well, and it was something they could put on their resumé. I didn't talk too much about my job, not wanting to bore them, but they still asked me plenty of questions about anything that came to mind.

I was amused that, by that evening, I was under the assumption that Zara had pretty much moved in already. I didn't really mind as I knew my daughter loved having her around, and with my son spending at least half the week at his girlfriend's place, at least the house felt full. I was always in bed early on a weeknight, due to the early start to the day.