Zara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woken again by the presence of a body next to me, I opened my eyes to see Zara snuggled into me again. This time, I moved slightly and woke her up. No fear in hear eyes, only a smile that she'd been caught. Turning on my side, she turned around and spooned back against me, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her back against my chest.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome, sweetie. But I get up early."

"That's okay. I'll stay here in your warm bed."

Waking up a few hours later, I'd forgotten she was with me, and there's no doubt she would have felt my usual morning erection pressing into her. But she was still fast asleep, managing to extricate myself from her body, ensuring she was cocooned in the sheets, before I padded off to pee, shower and brush my teeth.

Dressing quietly, I left a soft kiss on her forehead as I wandered out to the kitchen to make myself a quick breakfast. Checking the time, I knew I had to go, but still returned to the bedroom. I couldn't help but gaze over Zara. She looked so tiny but adorable in my bed. When she opened her eyes and smiled, I leaned down and kissed her properly.

"I love you, Scott," she whispered, "Have a nice day."

She was going to be an absolutely heartbreaker in a few years. "Love you too, sweetie," I whispered back.

I always finished earlier on Friday, putting in extra hours during the other four days, so no-one could bitch at me about it. I found the two girls outside by the pool, but they hadn't heard me arrive home. I stopped at the screen door as it was obvious both were naked while sitting on the side of the pool. I should have turned back but I couldn't help it. And when they moaned, my cock woke up immediately.

"Oh god," Zara whimpered, "I need him, Katie. I'm going to keep doing it until he just puts me on my back and ravishes me. Hopefully he does that after our date tonight."

I tried to avert my eyes from my daughter, though I had seen her naked since turning eighteen more times than I could admit. Only around the house did she feel comfortable and confident to be the woman she was at heart. And sitting next to her friend, she was proving to have a sexual side I knew existed but simply didn't want to think about.

"Tell me everything," my daughter moaned, "When he finally makes love to you..." I smiled at the fact she said 'make love' and not 'fuck'. "You'll have to tell me everything. When we're in bed one night, as I'm going to jill myself something fierce at the thought."

"You want your daddy, Katie?"

Both girls giggled. "No, it's just a naughty thought or two, but knowing my best friend will make him happy." Katie stopped what she was doing, Zara doing the same. "He hasn't been sad, but I know he's looking for someone special. Damian will be moving out shortly, then I'll eventually move out, and I don't want daddy to be left alone. Maybe spending time with you over the next few months will finally give him that push."

"What if... What if I was that woman?"

"I don't know, Zara. Is that what you want? Or do you just want some fun with him?"

"I want him to be my first, I know that much."

"Maybe it's something you need to discuss with daddy. I can't believe he's actually taking you out on a date. I thought he'd never agree."

"I'm so excited, Katie."

"I'm just as excited for you. My daddy and my best friend. As long as he treats you right."

"You know he will. Scott would never do anything to hurt me."

I returned to my room, feeling guilty for listening into their conversation. I was actually relieved to hear there was no real infatuation from my daughter. Sure, she loved me like any daughter would, and might have considered me handsome, but I didn't need to deal with anything more awkward than that. But Zara seemed certain in what she wanted from me. Maybe it was simply time to embrace it, enjoy the experience, and see where things went.

The girls walked in around half an hour later, both surprised and immediately blushing when finding me sat on the couch, playing with my phone. Both cuddled into me as always, Katie stating she'd figure out something for dinner herself, while she'd help Zara get ready for her big date. Letting her know we'd only go somewhere local, I did ask where.

"Just somewhere that serves a big hearty meal. Despite my size, I do have an appetite!"

"So pub grub and a drink or two? Something nice and simple for a first date?"

She blushed when I called in a first date. "Wherever you think is best, Scott. I really don't mind."

Figuring we'd be going to one of those gastropubs, I went with a good pair of jeans and a nice shirt. Bit warm for jeans, but I didn't particularly want to wear shorts, while trousers would be too formal. Waiting in the living room, I had to wait a while, figuring Zara would be primping herself. But the young woman who walked out alongside my daughter nearly made me faint.

The little black dress was something I'd never seen her wear before. It was strapless, bare shoulders and arms, but tight enough that it did enhance her perky B-cup breasts. It highlighted her curves, noticing her turn slightly to show off her perfect little butt. The hem ended mid-thigh, her legs in thigh-highs, while on her feet were a pair of heels. Styled hair and faint make-up, a necklace with the pendant nestled in her cleavage.

"Holy shit," I muttered, stepping towards her, "I mean... Wow, you're utterly gorgeous."

No blush this time. Only a broad grin as I leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Thank you, Scott. You're looking rather handsome yourself."

"Now, Daddy. I expect you to bring her home at reasonable time."

I gave my daughter a look as she giggled. "Yes, Katie. I'll behave."

Taking her somewhere local, I noticed the looks we received as we walked inside hand in hand. After buying each of us a drink, making sure I would only have one or two since I was driving, we found a table and looked over the menu. I smiled when she asked if she could have two courses, assuring her I asked her out on the date, therefore I was paying. So she chose a main and dessert. I did the same thing, sitting next to her after I'd ordered at the bar.

"So you're pretty much staying at mine until you start university?" I had to ask a little later.

"Do you mind?"

"No. But are you going to sneak into my room more often?"

She met my eyes. "No, I don't plan on sneaking because I intend on going to bed with you soon enough, Scott."

"I do like this new, confident Zara."

"I'm not. I'm terrified you'll..." She looked away and that innocence came to the fore again. Moving my chair closer, she did the same thing before leaning against me. "I know what I want, Scott," she said softly, "But I'm scared you don't."

"I do, but we're taking it slow, Zara. Okay?" She nodded before turning to look at me. When I left a soft kiss on her lips, she smiled at me again. "There we go, we're on a date. I want to see you smiling all the time."

"You realise this is my first date, Scott."

"I know. And I'm glad it's with me, Zara."

Our food arrived and we continued making small-talk. When dessert arrived, I fed her some of mine, she fed me some her hers, and we chuckled as we tried not to make a mess. I paid for another drink as we moved into the bar area, finding a small booth so we could sit side by side, Zara immediately cuddling into me as always. Took all of five minutes before she was kissing me again. Pulling her closer, she shuddered when I ran a hand up from her knee along her thigh, up her side before I cupped her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra and I couldn't miss her excitement.

"Want to go?" I asked quietly.

"Please," she almost pleaded with me.

Driving us home carefully, she didn't let go of my hand the entire time. Shame we didn't stop at any red lights, as she probably would have been all over me in that case. Pulling up in the driveway, I got out and opened her door, escorting her inside. Sitting her down on the couch, I asked if she wanted a drink. When she said nothing alcoholic, I smiled as she knew I wouldn't do a thing with her if she had too many.

Returning with a glass of soda for us each, I sat next to her, naturally turning towards each other. The fact she leapt on me almost had me cry out in surprise as I wasn't expecting it. Her mouth was eager for mine, and as she was so eager, I had no problem falling back to rest my head against the side of the couch as she ended up straddling my lap.

Only when my fingers went to the zipper of her dress did she come to a stop. Leaning back, I gazed into her eyes as she smiled. "Take it off," she whispered.

Slowly lowering the zipper, I felt her shake slightly, aware it was nerves, so resumed kissing her, once the zipper was all the way down, I helped at least partially take it off, finally exposing those perfectly perky little breasts of hers. Nipples looked almost aching hard, kissing her again as I felt up both her breasts. She smiled and giggled as we made out before I moved down, fondling one of her breasts while using my mouth on the other.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed, "It's even better when you do it!"

I chuckled as she'd had no problem going into quite graphic detail about her masturbation sessions over the previous few days whenever we were alone. As I gave her attention, I felt her fingers trying to undo the buttons of my shirt. Aware my daughter was somewhere in the house, I sat up and easily picked her up, making her squeal and giggle again, her legs automatically wrapping around me, as I carried her towards my bedroom.

Kicking the door shut, I placed her down on her feet, watching her shimmy as her dress dropped to the floor, finally exposing her absolutely perfect body. Her black panties were sheer and I could see her shaved pussy, her legs spreading as I ran my hands down her body and to between her legs, making her gasp as I felt how wet she was.

Her hands were shaking as she continued undoing the buttons of my shirt. I kissed her for a few seconds, sensing she was calming down. "I know it's nerve-wracking, the first time," I whispered as I stroked her cheek, "Do you trust me, Zara?"

"More than anyone."

"Then you have nothing to worry about. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, and I want to make this night as special as you want it to be. Okay?"

She took a deep breath and, while her hands did still shake, she'd calmed down. Once my shirt was off, her hands stroked my body. Up and down my arms, and she definitely appreciated the hair on my chest, her soft fingers running through that for a good couple of minutes. Enough to make me chuckle as she was clearly turned on by it.

Moving down to my belt and jeans, we worked together on getting those off until I stood before her in just my underwear, and she noticed the tent in them. She hesitated in touching me there, so I gently took her wrist and placed her hand on it. "It's okay, Zara. You touch me. I'll touch you. We can go as far as you want to go tonight. There's absolutely no rush to leap into sex."

"I really want to make love though."

"I'm glad you do, but as I said, as far as you're comfortable with."

Kissing her again, it took all of a minute for her fingers to hook into the band to lower my underwear. I felt my cock spring free and bump into her, the giggle almost melting me in place. Placing her up on the bed again, I returned the favour, slowly taking off her panties. Lifting them to my nose, I inhaled her scent and felt my cock throb.

"Wow, now that is a turn on," I stated.

Slowly spreading her legs, I smiled at how obviously turned on she was, her chest rising and falling faster as her excitement increased. Moving her back on the bed, I helped take off her heels, leaving her only wearing her thigh-highs. Kissing her again, our hands explored each other, and she smiled when her fingers brushed over my cock. It had been a while since a woman had touched me, so the growl was almost involuntary. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt this beautiful young woman in bed with me.

Kissing down to her neck, she moaned softly as most women were rather sensitive there. I didn't want to leave a mark just yet, so moved down to her breasts, giving those more attention. I wasn't surprised they were incredibly sensitive. Normally I'd throw in some fondling between the legs, but aware she hadn't been touched before, there was a large part of me that wanted to pleasure her another way.

I was loving all the noises she made. The moans. The whimpers. The whispers of my name. Moving down her body, I savoured her soft skin. There was even a faint whiff of the scented bodywash she'd used in the shower before she'd dressed for evening. I could feel the heat from her pussy, kissing down until I was almost where I wanted to be. Her scent was utterly delightful, smiling as she spread her legs even more in expectation.

Kissing down her thigh, she groaned in what I figured was a little frustration, though she giggled when I told her to wait, that I would be returning shortly. All the way down her covered legs to her little feet, even kissing her toes, making her laugh out loud, before I did the same thing back up her other leg.

Not wasting any time, I ran my tongue up her slit, and the moan she released had me grinning. I started off slowly, enjoying the taste of her pussy. I hadn't been with a virgin in over twenty years, but I knew I had to take it gentle. She was so much smaller than me. Wrapping a hand around each thigh, I slowly licked her up and down, just letting her get used to the feeling before spreading her lips with my tongue and savouring the juices that were already starting to flow.

"Oh Scott," she moaned softly.

Taking my time, she was soon moving and writhing in my hands, trying to keep her in position, but she was soon sitting up on an elbow, her fingers running through my hair. That surprised me slightly but assumed she'd either read about it or seen it in porn.

Sliding my tongue inside her, she didn't last long on her elbow, her back arching slightly as she cried out. I could feel her getting even more excited, and her little clit had now made an appearance. Switching attention to that, I quickly figured out how she liked that pleased.

"Oh god yes!" she cried out as she enjoyed her first orgasm. And it must have been a good one, as her body kept shuddering for a least half a minute before she seemed to calm down. Lifting her head, she met my eyes, seeing a couple of tears roll down her cheeks. "Please keep going," she whimpered, "It feels so good."

I wasn't going to deny this sweet young woman a thing, relenting on her clit and just resuming my usual style. I revelled in her taste, in how her body reacted, in the noises she made, the way she breathed my name as I could sense her closing in on yet another orgasm.

So I decided I'd make it feel even better, sucking on a finger and ever so gently sliding it inside her. She gasped at the new intrusion, aware she'd had fingers in herself all the time, even had a small dildo she sometimes used, and she told me more than once she'd love to put on a show for me. Shy in front of everyone else, her confidence had increased quickly during the week. Cheeky little minx that she was.

Another orgasm hit her once I found that special spot all women have. Focusing on that with more attention on her clit, and she went off like a firecracker. And she kept begging for more. As I said, I wasn't going to deny her anything, so I upped it even more, sliding another finger inside her, now relentless on her clit. It was too much for her, the next orgasm so powerful, she pretty much passed out on me.

Stopping immediately, I moved to lie next to her, rolling her onto her side and holding her against me until she recovered. When she had, I heard her start to giggle. "Will it always be like that?" she whispered.

"I hope so, sweetie."

"Wow... I thought it would be pretty good but... Wow, Scott."

"Well, when I say it was my pleasure..."

We relaxed for a little while before she gently pushed me onto my back and moved to sit between my legs. Her intrigue about my cock was obvious, aware she'd likely not seen one in real life up close before. Reaching over to my nightstand, I opened the draw and offered her my lube. She giggled, aware what it was for. I didn't give her any instruction, letting her figure it out for herself.

After pouring some lube onto my cock, she used her right hand, her fingers not quite able to wrap around my cock. I didn't have a magically long cock or anything, but I was at the upper end of average, and it was quite thick. But she also had rather small hands, so it just made it look even bigger. I groaned when she started to stroke me off slowly.

"Can I use my mouth?" she asked.

"You can do whatever you want, sweetie."

I smiled when she didn't hesitate in licking up my shaft. Though nervous and unsure, I figured guidance would help. Her tongue was soon moving all over my cock, glad I kept myself well groomed. She used her free hand to gently play with my balls, while her tongue licked my cock like an ice cream, gasping when she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock.

"Yes, sweetie, that's okay," I said softly, leaning up to run my fingers through her hair. She looked up at me and the smile in her eyes melted my heart. "I won't last long, sweetie. Want me to warn you?"

"Yes, please."

I was impressed at how much she managed to take in her first time. She didn't manage more than half my length, but her head was soon bobbing up and down slowly, but the one thing she seemed to figure out rather quickly was eye contact. She never stopped looking up at me, and I was running my fingers through her hair constantly.

"Fuck, sweetie," I groaned, "I'm close."

I wasn't embarrassed by climaxing quickly. Frankly, it was a compliment to the young woman how turned on I was. I warned her again that I was about to cum. She seemed to be in two minds about what she wanted to do. I thought she'd remove her mouth and just have me cum on myself or something. Instead, she wrapped her lips tighter around my shaft and used her hand to stroke me off.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, "Gonna cum, sweetie."

She squealed as the first spurt of cum erupted out of my cock. She swallowed immediately as I filled her mouth, spurt after spurt. I hadn't enjoyed an orgasm this powerful in years. She couldn't swallow it all, noticing cum dribbling out of her chin. She kept sucking until I was clearly going soft in her mouth. I was over forty years old, the days of being able to stay completely hard were in the distance past.

Using a finger to clean her mouth, I gestured for her to move to sit on my lap. Feeling the warmth of her pussy on my groin did make my cock throb but I knew I'd need a good few minutes before I was rock hard again. She was surprised I wanted to kiss her before I explained that she'd just swallowed my cum, so I could handle kissing her.

Rolling off my chest, she cuddled into my side and whispered she was feeling a little tired. "I've never cum so hard, Scott!" she exclaimed.

Suggesting we have a shower, we had a lot of fun together. I couldn't get enough of her soft, slim body, and when my fingers ended up between her legs, I got her off again, her mouth never parting from mine as she moaned and whimpered the entire time. She could barely wash me in return once we were done, needing to help dry her off before I picked her up in my arms and carried her back to bed.

Snuggling into me, she whispered again how much she loved me, and wanted to spend all weekend with me. I loved the idea, cuddling her closer to my body. I did love her, perhaps not in the same way she loved me, but the most important thing is she made me smile and feel good about myself. First time in a long time.