Zara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking in the morning, she was already awake and watching me sleep. I kissed and cuddled her as her head ended up resting against my chest. We stayed like that until my stomach grumbled, loving the giggles that escaped her. Putting on a t-shirt and shorts, I loved it when she put on the shirt I'd been wearing the previous night. When I told her that something men loved to see, she smiled, winked at me, and said that's exactly why she was wearing it.

Katie was already up and about. As soon as she saw Zara in one of my shirts, she squealed and hugged her best friend. Then she hugged me, making sure I was leaning down so she could kiss my cheek. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, "She loves you so much."

Saturday was usually the day of chores, grocery shopping and completing any odd jobs that needed to be done. Katie had always been happy to help with chores, particularly as it was a way for her to make pocket money before she got a job. She would usually come shopping with me to keep me company, but she suggested Zara could accompany me today. The two girls disappeared, Zara returning wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans that would need to be peeled off later. They both giggled at how I was almost drooling at her. She was certainly finding her confidence very quickly.

It was rather amusing yet domestic walking up and down the aisles of the nearby supermarket, hand in hand whenever I wasn't putting something in the trolley. We stopped every so often just to exchange a quick kiss, hoping no-one thought she was my daughter. Bad enough that a lot of people would judge as the age difference would have been obvious.

Stopping off for a coffee and cake, I had to admit surprise at how easily the conversation was flowing, but then again, Zara was incredibly intelligent, but I won't use that phrase 'mature for her age'. I knew how old she was, and despite what we'd done the previous night, and the fact we both wanted to take the relationship further, there was still that voice in my mind that warned me about the fallout that could happen once others learned what we were doing.

Returning home in time to make lunch, I found Katie outside sunbathing. She was rather pale like Zara, no doubt coating in suncream to ensure she didn't burn. I noticed she was topless, but all she did was smile and state she was enjoying the warmth. "They're just boobs, Daddy," she stated.

"You're eighteen, Katie. If you want to sunbathe topless, I'm not going to stop you. It's not weird, I just need to get used to it."

"As soon as I've helped Scott pack everything away, I'll join you, Katie."

"You can..."

"I'm helping, Scott."

She helped by brushing up against me constantly, leaning down, bending in a way I couldn't help but look at her arse, or she'd lean up to place something on a shelf. Basically, she was nothing but a distraction but I loved the show. Kissing my cheek once we were done, she returned minutes later in her bikini. Beckoning to me with a finger, I made her giggle again when lifting her up onto the counter and kissing her.

"I'm horny again," she whispered.

I sent her outside twenty minutes later naked as I'd spent nearly the entire time eating her out. Katie laughed at her nudity as she laid her towel down before lying down on her back. The pair were quickly giggling between themselves again.

"Want to join us, Daddy?" Katie eventually called.

Five minutes later, I walked outside in just my swim shorts, towel over my shoulder. Lying it down next to Zara, I laid down as she was now wearing sunglasses, her skin glistening from sweat and the cream she'd applied. Glancing in my direction, she bent her legs and spread them, running a hand down her body to between her legs. Turning onto my side, I wasn't going to miss the show.

"Scott..."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I want to make love tonight."

"Okay."

She moaned as she fondled herself, and I didn't miss the fact my daughter was doing the same thing, but I kept my eyes on Zara. "You loving the show, Scott?" she moaned.

"Love it."

Hearing my daughter moaning and whimpering as she got herself off wasn't something I thought I'd ever hear, but my eyes were only on Zara. I smiled at how comfortable she already was around me, and it was a beautiful sight when she made herself orgasm. Offering her fingers, I sucked them clean before she resumed playing with herself. My daughter then orgasmed and they both laughed out loud.

"You just orgasmed in front of your father, Katie."

"I know. Bit kinky, isn't it?"

"We're sharing him. He's your father, and he loves you, but he's going to be my boyfriend until university." She turned to look at me. "And maybe after that too..." she added softly.

Both girls got themselves off again and again until they'd worn themselves out. They were soon napping, so I made sure I applied some more cream to them while covering their important bits, between their groins and their breasts. I relaxed next to them as they woke about an hour or so later. I could see the blush on their cheeks as I kissed Zara before Katie kissed my cheek.

"Hungry, girls? I'll get something simple organised for dinner, but I'm going to go relax inside."

It was a relaxing evening after we'd eaten. Saturday night was usually footy night. Damian had been and gone with his girlfriend as they were rarely home over a weekend. Katie was usually happy to spend time with her father or friends, though I wasn't surprised that Laura arrived at the front door, and she disappeared with Katie to her room, Zara remaining with me in the front room.

As soon as the game was over, Zara was all over me, straddling my lap and eager to kiss me. She put on a t-shirt and shorts after changing, though I quickly learned she hadn't put on underwear as she ended up naked while on my lap. Without a word, I picked her up again and led her towards my room, quickly undressing once we were there, ending up on the bed with Zara underneath me.

I knew she was eager to make love, but moving down her body, I wanted to eat that tight little pussy again. She moaned loudly, her eyes gazing down into mine as I enjoyed her as my dessert for the evening. "Fuck, I love you," she moaned, "Make me cum then love me."

After a couple of orgasms, she was begging me to make love to her. Lifting myself up, I knew I was going to need a little lube, even as wet as she was. After applying some, she spread her legs wide as I leaned down to kiss her. Just rubbing the head of my cock against her slit had her moaning, her fingers running up and down my arms and back.

"Ready, sweetie?" I asked softly.

She looked adorable when biting her bottom lip but the nod of her head was firm. Pressing against her, she moaned softly as the head of my cock slowly slid inside her. She was every so tight but it was the warmth that took me by surprise. Felt like she was burning up, gasping as the head of my cock slipped inside her. She winced and cried out softly, feeling her fingers dig into my back.

"Okay, sweetie?" I asked, hating the thought I'd hurt her.

"Give me a minute," she whispered, taking a deep breath, "Slowly, Scott. Please..."

"As slow as you need, sweetie. I love you too much to hurt you."

"Make me your woman, Scott."

It took a while for her to accept my length. It wasn't the length that was the issue, she was incredibly tight while I was thick enough that the first time would prove somewhat uncomfortable. But once I was buried, we both looked down to see my entire cock inside her. Kissing her softly, I slowly started to thrust, figuring out the best way to move as I wanted nothing more than for her to orgasm with me inside her. And I had no problem giving her ideas of what to do, suggesting she moved her hips with my thrusts.

She loved that idea, and when she cried out loudly, I definitely grinned at hearing how much she was enjoying it. Keeping the tempo gentle, we continued to make out, leaving it up to her when she wanted it a little faster, and I didn't want to cum too quickly either.

"Faster," she eventually moaned, "I want to feel you cum in me." Then she smirked. "You didn't ask if I was on the pill, Scott."

"I know you are as I've seen your pack on the nightstand. I made sure Katie was on the pill too."

"Good, because you'll never have to wear a condom with me, Scott."

When I felt her legs try and wrap around me, it changed the angle and I groaned, feeling even deeper inside her. She cried out something intelligible, her fingers digging into my back even more, and that caveman deep inside started to take over. She met my eyes then kissed me, begging for more. I picked up the tempo further, enjoying how tight she still was, her pussy gripping me with every thrust. Her breathing was growing ragged as I made sure I was rubbing her clit at the same time, and when she climaxed, I knew I had to stop.

She managed to hold her emotions in check long enough to beg me to cum in her again. Hearing such a gorgeous young woman begging for it did the trick. Another two minutes at most before I buried my cock and groaned, spurt after spurt of cum flooding her young pussy. Resting on my forearms, she kept her limbs wrapped around me as she released the tears she'd been holding back. Rolling onto my side but staying inside her, I cuddled her to my body as her body shook every so often.

"It's okay, sweetie," I whispered, stroking her back, "It's a big moment."

Snuggling into me, I eventually slipped out of her as she giggled, whispering she could feel some of my cum immediately dribbling out of her. We cuddled for a while before I felt her fingers around my cock. "I want more, Scott."

Ending up on my back, she straddled my lap as we resumed making out, feeling her rubbing her pussy against my shaft. She slowly figured out how it all worked, and watching her much smaller body slide down my cock was one of the most erotic sights I'd seen in my life. Once my cock had disappeared inside her again, I placed my hands at her hips, bent my knees slightly, and let her take control.

"Oh god!" she was soon crying out as she quickly figured out what felt good.

"Fondle your clit, sweetie. It'll feel even better."

Her face lit up when she did that. With one hand played on my chest, her other hand gently fondling herself, she came hard within a couple of minutes. Then leaving her clit alone, she just focused on riding me, exclaiming that she really liked having a thick cock inside her. "Enjoying my tight little pussy, Scott?" she teased.

"Careful, little girl, lest you find yourself on your hands and knees and I really enjoy what's on offer."

She leaned down and kissed me softly. "Even then, I know you won't hurt me, Scott," she whispered.

"I wouldn't, but I'd still fuck you harder."

"Maybe next time..."

"Oh, there's a next time?"

She stepped moving with my entire cock buried inside her. Raising an eyebrow, she asked, "You're not going to want this again? Your big cock in my nearly virgin pussy?"

"Keep riding me, sweetie. I want to see you cum again on my cock."

The smile never faltered, even when she was busy moaning as she rode me faster and faster. I was barely letting, enjoying how much Zara was loving my cock. When she enjoyed another orgasm, she needed to relax on my chest and seemed to shake for a good couple of minutes. "Holy shit, that was a good one," she giggled.

Giving her a few minutes to catch her breath, I sat up and kissed her before sliding her off my lap, positioning her on her knees, just how I said I would. She shook her arse in my direction, glancing back with a smouldering look. "Like my pert little butt, Scott?"

Grabbing her hips, I pulled her against me, rubbing my cock between her cheeks. Considering how tight her pussy was, I did wonder how tight her tight little arse would be. The idea of sliding my cock inside that was a real turn on, but I knew I'd hurt the sweet little thing. Pressing the head of my cock against her, I slide inside and she gasped, stating immediately I felt even larger.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Just fuck and cum in me, Scott."

"Tired, sweetie?"

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Okay, let me get you into a position you can relax but enjoy it."

Thankfully, she did have a lot of fun over the next few minutes, but what surprised me was the utter filth coming out of her mouth at times. I think she'd been watching porn, but she was begging for my big cock, almost ordering to me own her little pussy, and when she started to tell me about claiming her arse as my own, I'll admit I started to fuck her even harder, growling ideas of my own into her ear. Considering the size difference between us, I mostly focused on the idea of dominating her.

I think the idea alone helped the climax that tore through her body, and I couldn't hold mine back any longer, burying my cock and growling as I filled her pussy again. Sitting back on my knees, I pulled her back so she sat on my lap, her back against my chest.

"I love you, sweetie. Thank you for this weekend."

"I love you too."

"Shower?"

"Definitely," she giggled, "I'm all sweaty, and I seem to have this sticky stuff leaking out of my pussy."

We made love again when waking the next morning, her arms and legs wrapped around me as I managed to last quite a while before I filled her. Getting out of bed, she opened my closest and found another shirt I could wear. Watching her hold it to her nose and just whisper, "Hmmm, man," I had a feeling this wasn't going to be a short-term fling.

My daughter was preparing breakfast as we joined her in the kitchen. "Have fun last night?" she asked as I took over cooking, allowing my daughter and best friend to relax.

"His cum is still leaking out of me," Zara whispered not to quietly.

"Zara! Did you have sex just before walking out here?"

"Of course we did. And he's going to be having a lot more sex going forward. I think I'll move in until we start university. Is that okay?"

"Daddy?"

"The only question I have is where are you sleeping, Zara?"

"With you, Scott."

Katie burst into laughter. "Well, looks like I'll be inviting Annie and Laura over more often then."

"Don't worry, Katie, we can still masturbate together."

"I'd like that too," my daughter whispered. I knew she liked boys, but I think they were closer than many best friends by sharing something so intimate.

"What will you tell your parents?" I wondered, placing three plates on the table.

"I doubt they notice I'm gone," she replied, immediately reaching across the table to take her hand. She smiled before adding, "It's not a problem, Scott. Katie has always been as close as a sister, and you're now the older man I'm hopelessly in love with. But I'm also smart, Scott. Once I leave for university..."

"Let's just enjoy these next few months, Zara. We'll worry about the future later."

Zara did move in during the week, bringing over a bag of her things every night of the week. Some of her things were placed in my daughter's room, but considering I still had plenty of space in my bedroom, I had her place any essentials she needed in my room. As for where she slept, from that weekend, she was in my bed every night. Most nights, we did make love but, just occasionally, we both wanted nothing more than a good cuddle. She loved masturbating for me, and more than once, I watched her and my daughter do it, and I was also treated to shows of all four girls, including Annie and Laura, masturbating. I never touched my daughter or her other two friends, I found myself feeling committed to Zara.

As for our sexual relationship, we did keep things rather simple, though she did read things online that she wanted to try. She did find joy in dressing up for me, things like a schoolgirl, a secretary, even a cheerleader. She looked fantastic in everything and it generally led to a night of hot sex. I spoiled her at Christmas as much as my daughter. Katie and I did join her in visiting her parents. I was shocked at the fact they'd barely noticed she wasn't there. Zara pretty much blew up at them and I think it was going to take a long time for their relationship to repair.

Coming home to my daughter and best friend proving to be two little homemakers was quite amusing. They continued to work part-time but they usually only did four to five hours a day during the week. Both would get up while I got ready for work to prepare breakfast, and they took over making dinner in the evening.

My son eventually realised what was going on, as he was barely home, though that was only because Zara walked out of my room late one Sunday morning, after a long night of lovemaking, wearing one of my shirts and some of my cum still in her hair, as she had happily blown me and taken a facial. Damian didn't really know what to think until Zara quite emphatically stated she loved me and that was the only thing that mattered.

I was aware there was likely an expiry date on our relationship. Zara had decided to attend a university in the same city but chose to live close to it to cut down on travel times, plus she wanted a little independence. I helped move her into the apartment she'd be sharing with two other girls. My daughter had looked into moving out as well but chose to remain at home with me.

Zara remained with me until the Monday morning of her first classes. The Sunday night, we made love for what I thought would be the last time. I knew, once she got to university, she'd quickly attract the attention of numerous boys. She was no longer shy, though still utterly adorable at times, but she was now a confident young woman, particularly regarding her sexual appetite.

Riding me after I'd already cum in her twice, tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she enjoyed one orgasm after another. "I love you," she moaned, "I love you. I love you."

She repeated those three words until she was almost sobbing, breaking down as she relaxed on my chest. I held her tightly and blinked away my own tears. I'd never admit to hear that my own heart was breaking, that I'd fallen in love with her as much as she had with me. But her moving out and moving on was for the best. She could find a man of similar age, and I could do the same thing. If I stayed with her, I figured she'd want kids in the end, and I was too old to be starting another family. I knew that because she had mentioned more than once that she wanted children of her own.

Rolling her over, she wrapped her limbs around me like usual as she begged me to cum in her one last time. I kissed her everywhere before I did as she wanted, both of us groaning as I felt another flood of cum fill her. She started to cry again, holding her in my arms. "You're a very special young woman," I whispered.

"I wish I was older. Then maybe..."

I kissed her softly. "Don't wish, sweetie. Be thankful that we had this time together."

We cuddled together that night, refusing to let each other go until it was time to get out of bed. Being a Monday morning, I would be leaving early as always, and I knew the two girls had orientation at university so would be leaving later. Zara showered with me, not something she normally did on a weekday morning. There was nothing sexual, simply two lovers kissing and cuddling, enjoying every moment together before the inevitable.

Breakfast was quiet as I spent the entire time holding Zara's hand. I couldn't delay too long, Zara walking with me outside to my car. We embraced a final time, not surprised she started to cry again.

"I'm going to miss the hell out of you, sweetie," I whispered, "Thank you for these last few months."

"I don't want to go."

"Yes, you do. You have your whole future ahead of you, Zara. You're a bright, intelligent young woman with more to offer than most people I know. And I'm as proud of you as I am my own daughter."