Zara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not crying because I'm upset, Scott."

"Guess we have a lot to catch up on."

"And talk about, Scott. We really need to talk."

Sighing, I ran my hand down to her cheek, gently caressing it, enjoying how soft her skin was. Her eyes closed as she moved her head into my palm. "I think we need to talk more than once, Zara," I admitted, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you so much, Scott."

"Do you want me to join you?" Katie wondered, "I think you should have lunch alone."

"You just want to stay here and get your pussy licked," Zara said, turning to face my daughter. Clearing my throat, Zara glanced back at me and smiled. "I know you know, Scott, so don't act all funny about it."

"I'm not surprised you'd know everything about her."

"I probably know more than you realise." Raising my eyebrows, she leaned up to kiss my cheek. "I'll tell you later. I promise."

"Where do you want to go for lunch?"

"There are some great places on the main street we could try. Just depends on what you want to eat."

"Anything, really. I'm famished."

Stepping back, she was wearing a gorgeous blue dress, a plunging neckline that just about showed off the curve of her breasts, and it was tight at the hem, Zara turning slowly to show off her curvy little butt. Grabbing her handbag and sunglasses, the other three girls wished us a good time as we headed out the door. Taking Zara by the hand, I stated rather quickly, "I think my daughter set us up."

"Scott, I had no idea you were coming. That's why I was in tears when I saw you." She squeezed my hand. "Thank you for coming. I know you were probably in two minds about it."

"I just didn't want to upset you again," I said softly.

"Another thing we need to talk about, Scott. I think we have a lot to talk about." She stopped and turned to face me. "It's my birthday in two months. Nineteen-years-old. I hope we're at least talking by then so..."

I couldn't help the sigh. "That's still what concerns me, Zara. You're not even twenty yet."

"Age doesn't matter, Scott," she stated somewhat defiantly as we continued our stroll, her hand holding mine tightly, "I'm an adult and I know what I want and who I want."

I didn't reply as we kept walking in silence, but I enjoyed the feeling of her soft hand in mine. Arriving on the main street, we eventually chose a popular looking pub which had a small menu. Generally, that meant the cooks were used to making the same thing so it should be a decent feed. I bought her a glass of wine, a beer for myself, ordering our meals before finding a booth. She chose to sit opposite me, I guess to ensure she kept her eyes on mine.

"How have you been the last six months, Scott?"

"Honestly?"

"I don't think you've ever lied to me. I'd be disappointed if you started now."

"Okay, honestly, I've been miserable, Zara. Have you tried dating in the modern world?"

"No," she replied bluntly, "Scott, I haven't looked at a single other man since I started university."

"What about girls?"

She had this coy smirk on her face when she replied. "I'll tell you about that later. One thing I remember quite fondly is how close you, me and your daughter were. Still remember how Katie and I would both get naked for you and masturbate."

"Yeah, she has no problem telling me every single time when she's going to take care of herself."

Zara laughed and my heart immediately hurt. I missed the sound of her laughter, her giggles, around the house. "She loves her daddy, and I know she's doing it to make you smile. That girl loves you with every fibre of her being."

"So... You haven't been dating other men?"

"God no!" she exclaimed, laughing to herself, "So many of the men I see around campus are pathetic wimps. Effeminate soy boys who give men like you a bad name. The sort of men that are probably filled with more oestrogen than testosterone, and they're still trying to be men. They shake my hand and I have a firmer grip. Constantly talk about things like 'toxic masculinity', not knowing what it genuinely means, more like they're ashamed of just being men. Many women out there still want a 'real man' despite what places like the internet and bloggers like to tell women like me. I mean, I knew universities would be liberal, open-minded places, but if I'm not some sort of bra-burning, man-hating, bisexual or lesbian feminist, I'm a traitor to my gender apparently. Wanting to find a husband and happily live with him, wanting to have children and start a family without worrying about a career, is apparently me being indoctrinated by the patriarchy. Whatever happened to the centre ground in all this shit? What I've learned with many of these people is their viewpoint is that if you're not with them, you're against them. It can make life rather uncomfortable."

"Sounds like you're having a great time," I half-joked.

"I'm learning loads, and I have made some good friends. I get involved with one or two matters that I do genuinely believe in, but I'm at university to learn enough to get any potential career started. I'm not looking to change the world. I care about some of the causes, but I've got my own worries and I'll take care of those first."

"Are you happy, Zara?"

"Sort of..."

Our food arrived and, after quickly buying another round of drinks, our conversation halted somewhat as we tucked into our meals. Only when we finished did our conversation resume.

"What about you, Scott? How have you been, apart from miserable?"

"Sure you want to hear about it?"

Leaning forward, she took my hand in hers. "Nothing you say will upset me, Scott. Unless... um... You are single, right?"

"I'm single, Zara. I've tried dating the past few months. It... Honestly, it absolutely sucks out there for men my age. Most women have no problem hearing that I'm divorced. Considering the rates, nearly most women I talk to are either divorced or single after a long-term relationship. I've had six dates with six different women, and none turned into a second date."

"Really? Why?"

"Two were after nothing more than a free meal. Learned my lesson the second time when I was stuck with the bill, and it was obvious that I wouldn't hear from her again. Three more were just coffee dates, and there was either no spark, or just like my last date, spent so long talking about themselves, obsessed with their phone and social media, that I just wanted to end the date and forget about it. I don't care how attractive you might be, if you're a vapid narcissist, devoid of any real personality, or you are quite frankly absolutely nuts, then I'll thank you for the date, but state there won't be a second one."

"Sounds like you're not particularly happy either, Scott."

"I hate that I upset you so much, Zara," I admitted.

"You broke my heart," she whispered, immediately raising her hand to wipe her cheeks, "You made a decision without even talking to me about it. I know you weren't unhappy in our relationship..."

"Definitely wasn't."

"And I didn't like the insinuation that you thought I should go out..."

"I never thought that, sweetie," I interjected, noticing the smile form when I called her that, "I just... It comes back to the age gap. You should be out..."

"I never wanted to, Scott!" she exclaimed, thankfully keeping her voice down, "I was happier with you than I'd ever been in my life. And more importantly to me, I was in love. I love you, Scott. I've never stopped loving you."

Before I could reply, she burst into tears, standing up and walked briskly towards the door. Thankful that I'd paid for everything, I got up and quickly followed her outside, finding her just around the corner, looking incredibly small as she leaned against the wall, her body shaking as she cried. When I wrapped my arms around her, I felt her arms clutching me tightly in return as she cried. I had a feeling it was a release of six months of... grief?

"I hate seeing you cry," I whispered, "It breaks my heart all over again."

"I just need to know if you still love me, Scott."

"Of course I still love you, Zara. I've never stopped." That just made her cry harder, her fingers practically digging into my back, her smaller body moulding into mine. "But I don't know what we should do," I admitted, "I'm a near enough forty-one-year-old man in love with his daughter's best friend. I'm more than double your age. We're in completely different stages of our lives. I know anyone I talk to would call me an idiot. Hell, people at your university would probably call me a groomer or worse."

That did make her giggle, an amusing sound mixed in with all her sniffles.

"Can you... Can I... Scott... I need you in my life. Can we still just see each other? I want to see you when I come visit Katie."

"I figured you were just avoiding me."

"I was, because I couldn't see you. I would have just spent the entire time crying otherwise. The one thing you gave me was time to assess my feelings."

"Zara, you have never not been welcome in my home. My daughter knows that she can invite any of her friends over."

Zara leaned back and the smirk almost made me chuckle. "I assume she's had lady friends over?" Managing to nod, she leaned up to my ear. "And do you hear your little girl having fun?"

"You're a tease, Zara."

"I loved everything the three of us did together, Scott. I'm still thinking I should have called you 'daddy' in bed. What I do remember is that there were four young women at one stage who would have done anything with you. And I mean anything. All the tender eighteen-year-old pussy you could have wanted."

I was already nursing a semi being so close to her. The sultry tone she used sent the rest of my blood flowing to my cock. And she felt it.

"Oh, did you like that idea, Scott? Of Katie and her friends all on their knees, ready to service daddy," she breathed, "Maybe you need more than just me in bed calling you daddy. I know a few of Katie's friends would love an older man like you in their bed, filling their tight little pussies with your big cock."

"Zara..."

Giggling to herself, she met my eyes, and I almost kissed her. "Scott, I'm not expecting things to just magically change after one lunch. But you should know me by now. When I want something, when I want someone, I'll do anything I can to get it. I got you, didn't I?"

Taking her hand again, we began the slow walk back to her townhouse. We'd been gone a couple of hours by now, entering the house and before either of us could say anything, Zara started to almost laugh, covering her mouth as she gave me a look. Taking my hand, she led me to the living room where I was greeted by one hell of an arousing sight.

On her back was my daughter, completely naked. I'd seen her naked enough by now that it didn't bother me at all. I'll go so far as to say I appreciated her youthful and perky body. Between her spread legs was an equally naked Cindy, who was quite busy pleasuring my daughter. Cindy's eyes raised enough to see us. All she did was smile as her tongue lapped at my daughter's pussy.

What made the sight even hotter was Emily sitting astride my daughter's face, Emily also naked, her eyes closed, and head rolled back, my daughter's hand around each thigh as I could only assume my little girl was quite good at eating pussy in return.

"Having fun, girls?" Zara finally asked.

Emily's eyes shot open and looked at us. Momentarily embarrassed, it turned into a slow smile as she looked at me. "Your daughter is wonderful at eating pussy, Scott," she stated, "We didn't know when you were returning, and we got a little horny."

"We'll be in the kitchen while you finish off," Zara stated.

"Can I be honest and admit part of me would like to watch until they all orgasm," I whispered once we were in the kitchen.

Zara made herself a mug of tea while she knew exactly how I enjoyed my coffee. Standing next to each other at the counter, we could hear at least two of the girls in the living room moaning. "Fuck, I love your pussy, Katie," Cindy moaned.

"She's wonderful at eating my pussy too, Cindy," Emily exclaimed, "Fuck, I'm so close to orgasm."

Then I heard a louder moan and I'd heard Katie orgasm enough to know it was her. "That's it, baby. Cum on my tongue. Or is it because you know Daddy can hear you?"

Glancing at Zara, she smiled before cuddling into my side. "We all know how close your relationship is now. We know it's nothing physical, but Katie has admitted she's had some very funny feelings about you in recent months. It's why she's not been with any other man, but she's embracing one side of her bisexuality otherwise."

"I'm just glad my daughter is enjoying herself. Like any father accepting of same-sex relationships, I have no problem with my daughter experimenting or being intimate with another young woman. It's just how some of us men are wired."

"Would you be weird if she brought a man home?"

"To meet me and for dinner? No. If he were to stay the night in her room? Honestly, I would be to begin with. I know my daughter is going to have sex, but it's just that thing about it happening under your own roof."

"But at least your daughter would be somewhere safe, particularly knowing her father is nearby in case the man in question wouldn't take no for an answer or did something to upset her."

I gave that some thought. "Good point..."

"Just something to think about, Scott. But I don't think you have anything to worry about at the moment."

The living room had fallen silent, and then we heard footsteps on the stairs. My daughter walked in without clothing, not embarrassed in the slightest. She hugged Zara tightly before she made herself a mug of tea. Sitting on a stool opposite us, I couldn't hold back my chuckle for longer.

"Something funny, Daddy?" she asked.

"Nothing, sweetheart. I just love how happy you are now. I'm glad you're finding yourself."

I found myself hugged by two young women very quickly. "Thank you, Daddy..." Katie whispered, "Daddy... Would it upset you that I planned that?"

"I'm not surprised to hear it."

"I wanted you to see me, Daddy. I know you'll never touch me like that, but..."

I kissed the top of her head. "It's okay, sweetheart. Our relationship hasn't exactly been normal for a while now. Don't worry your cute little butt about it."

"Did you have a good chat with Zara?"

"First of many," Zara replied, "I just love the fact we're in the same room again."

Cindy and Emily walked into the kitchen, both wearing a robe, looking far more embarrassed than my daughter, considering the colour of their cheeks and the fact they couldn't meet their eyes. When I opened my arms and they immediately cuddled me, I assured them that I was in their home, and that they were obviously having a wonderful time with my daughter. "You obviously like my daughter so what do I have to be upset about?"

Cindy started to sob against me, and I was left wondering what I'd said wrong. "Her parents disowned her," Zara explained, "She came out at fourteen as bisexual. They kicked her out and she lived with one of her aunts until she moved in here."

Releasing Emily, I made sure I gave Cindy a long hug, feeling her relax against me as I stroked the back of her head. "Nothing beats hugs with Daddy," Katie stated happily.

"He's certainly put on some muscle," Zara stated, "I could feel it in his arms, and no doubting his chest is firmer."

"Well, Daddy wasn't having sex so needed to do something," Katie explained, "I mean, he did have some hot, tight pussy in the house but it's pussy he won't touch."

"Jesus wept, Katie," Emily exclaimed.

Katie laughed to herself. "I'm always teasing Daddy nowadays. It's brought us closer, Emily. He'll never do anything in appropriate with me."

"But you?"

"Oh, I'm always inappropriate. But it makes Daddy smile, and that's all I want. I love my daddy." She pointedly looked at Zara. "But there's someone else who does make him even happier and loves him just as much."

"If you can't tell, Scott, your daughter is completely and utterly comfortable regarding her sexual self," Zara explained, "It's why she visits here all the time."

Letting go of Cindy, she leaned up to kiss my cheek and thanked me profusely for making her feel better. When I caressed her cheek, she closed her eyes and smiled, kissing her forehead. "Anyone who is with my daughter is immediately adopted by me," I assured her, "You and Emily are welcome to visit my house whenever you want."

"I told you my daddy was awesome," Katie stated.

Katie disappeared to get dressed, the five of us gathering in the living room. Cindy and Emily took one two-seat lounge, while I sat next to Katie on the other, Zara not sitting anywhere else except my lap. We talked about their time at university, left rather surprised that Cindy and Emily admitted they felt the same as Zara about many things.

"What I have learned is that most people will accept women being bisexual," Emily finally stated, "Mostly because so many guys think 'threesome!' That's not to say women I've been with don't get awkward if they hear I'm genuinely interested in men."

"I'll be honest about one thing, given that I'm older than all of you. A lot of people are not as tolerant as they say or think they are when they are confronted by the very thing that they claim to be tolerant about," I suggested.

We only stayed for another half an hour before I told Katie we needed to go. It was a Sunday and I'd be up early for work the next morning. When asking why I'd be up so early, I told Zara I visited the gym each morning. Cindy, Emily and Zara did walk us outside, sharing a quick hug with the first two before I was given a little privacy with Zara.

Pulling her tight to my body, I loved how she just melted against me. Running one hand down her back towards her arse, she lifted her head, and I could see her almost pleading with her eyes to kiss me. When I leaned down and our lips met, my daughter exclaimed, "Finally!"

It wasn't a long, passionate kiss, but there was no missing the love expressed in the gesture. Running my fingers through her hair, I leaned down and kissed her again, sliding my tongue into her mouth, and I didn't miss her pressing into my crotch, no surprise my body was reacting to her presence again.

"Katie... Invite all your friends over for next Saturday." Kissing Zara on the forehead, I added, "I'll call you during the week, Zara."

"I love you so much, Scott."

"I love you too, Zara." Caressing her cheek, her lower lip trembled again, a tear sliding down her cheek. "No more dates or anything. But I need time... I thought I did the right thing, but I also know I hurt you badly. And I hate that I did that."

"You're here now, Scott. You're holding me like you used to. You just kissed me again. I don't need to forgive you because there's nothing to forgive. You thought you did the right thing. We just need to talk more about what happened."

"Are you sure?"

"You're getting so many selfies this week, Scott."

"Oooh, nothing sexier than Zara's cute little pussy on display," my daughter stated.

Zara blushed as I glanced at my daughter. I knew they'd done a lot of things together, but I was left wondering if they'd had sex. To be honest, I found myself not bothered by it if they did. We'd split up six months ago, and I knew my daughter and Zara loved each other dearly. And if Zara had wanted to experiment... It was almost accepted that many young women might experiment with other girls. Men? Forget about it. Suck one dick in your life and you're labelled forever.

Arriving home a little later, Katie helped me prepare dinner as always before we sat back on the lounge, my daughter endlessly affectionate like she'd always been. There was just a slight sexual edge to it nowadays, only from her. Any subtle feelings I did have that were inappropriate I kept a lid on.