Zara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy," she breathed into my ear, "Did you like what you saw when you arrived back with Zara?"

"Hand on heart, it was beautiful, sweetheart. I'm glad you were enjoying yourself so much. You've had sex with them before?"

"Of course."

"Katie... Have you had sex with Zara?" She straddled my lap immediately and hugged me, but the tremor in her body told me she was scared of answering. "Sweetheart... Katie... I won't be upset."

"She's my best friend, Daddy. And she's been so lonely since you split up, but she'd never date another man. Not now. Not after what you shared. But she's been so horny, and her fingers just weren't cutting it, not after she's enjoyed your big cock, Daddy..."

"How many times?"

She lifted her head and smiled. "Do you really want to know, Daddy?"

"If my little girl was looking after her best friend, because her father broke her heart..."

"Only a few times..." When she smirked, I wondered what she'd say next. "We filmed it more than once, Daddy. For you to enjoy."

"You did?"

"Zara knew it would arouse you, to see us together." She paused and kissed my cheek. "I just love performing for you, Daddy. I know we'll never do anything sexual, well, except for me prancing around naked and masturbating in front of you, but you would never really touch me..."

"I can't, sweetheart. You know that. I felt guilty enough when I first started being intimate with Zara. To be with my own flesh and blood..."

She started to cry, and I think that was the moment I realised just how much my daughter genuinely wanted to be closer. Pulling her to my chest, I let her cry without saying anything, just stroking her back. I finally whispered that she was my little girl, that I loved her, she owned my heart with one other women, and that I did understand her feelings, that she would crush on the man who had spent his entire life caring for and loving her. I would never be angry at her about it. But there was a certain limit, a line in the sand that I would never, ever cross.

"I understand, Daddy. I really do," she sobbed, "It's just so hard. I spent so long denying how I felt. It's why I'll never be with another man. The one man I want is unattainable."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I really am. I hate hurting your heart so badly."

"Just hold me, Daddy," she whispered, "Can you always hug and cuddle me? Give me soft kisses? Let me be... Let me be me around you."

"Always and forever, sweetheart." I felt my own eyes getting wet. "You'll always be my little girl, and I can only love the young woman you've become."

I think that weekend did me the world of good. I now understood Katie's feelings for me, and I embraced them. We'd never cross the line, but I never said a word when Katie wanted to be naked around me. It was her way of expressing herself and I wasn't going to stop her. I arrived home from work more than once to find her masturbating on the couch. I'd kiss her cheek and leave her to it.

As for Zara, she called me on Monday night, and we talked about nothing in particular. I think both of us didn't want to talk about the major topics over the phone. Once the conversation was over, my phone buzzed as she sent me more than one selfie. The last was of her naked on the bed, holding her phone up and into the mirror as she showed me her smooth pussy, and it was obvious she was aroused from how it glistened.

I called her on Wednesday night, smiling at how excited she sounded at the fact I called. Again, it was just a simple conversation, asking about each other's day, discussing the coming weekend, talking about memories we shared. I wasn't surprised it turned rather sexual, and I knew she was touching herself when she released moans I recognised very well.

She sent me a video later that night of her masturbating. I used that for my own enjoyment rather quickly.

Friday night was always a time for me to relax, sometimes with Katie alongside me, other times she would head out. Though she had told me that she wasn't dating, I now understood she did have friends with benefits arrangements which probably took the edge off for her, allowing her to experiment and have some fun at the same time.

I was home before Katie that evening as she would sometimes stay later to study, even on a Friday night. She wasn't working part-time any longer, telling her that, while she was studying, I didn't expect her to pay rent, and I was happy to give her money to enjoy herself. I made more than enough that we could live comfortably.

It was a daddy-daughter night, grabbing some takeaway for us as soon as she arrived home, before she snuggled up against me as we watched some television and a movie later in the evening. To my surprise, she kept her clothes on, laughing too myself when that thought crossed my mind. Mentioning it my daughter, she just snuggled me tighter. "Wanted an innocent daddy-daughter night," she murmured, still cuddling me tightly. "Nothing beats snuggles with my daddy."

"You're still so damned cute and somewhat innocent at times, Katie. It confuses me sometimes."

"I was never in a hurry to grow up, Daddy. Now that I am, I sometimes miss those times when I was younger, when my entire world was just you."

"Do you ever miss your mother?" I had to wonder. I couldn't remember the last time we'd even discussed her.

"God no, Daddy. She made her choice. She didn't just leave you. She's made no effort since the day she left the house. No, I made it known when I turned eighteen that I wanted nothing to do with her. Damian did the same thing when he turned eighteen."

I was surprised that what she told me genuinely made me sad. I had done my best to keep her mother involved, but even I realised very quickly that her mother was completely selfish and made her choice. Her new partner was more important than her own children. I was aware the new partner wanted nothing to do with her children.

She fell asleep before me, and I still loved carrying her to her bedroom and putting her to bed. She woke up enough to want a hug and kiss on the cheek. Even as a near nineteen-year-old, she still had teddy bears that she'd occasionally hold when sleeping.

Waking up the next morning, I started breakfast before waking her up, a soft kiss on her cheek as she slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and hugged me tightly. "Morning, Daddy," she whispered.

"Morning, sweetheart. I'm making breakfast and then we should go shopping. Can you remind me who is coming?"

"Annie, Laura, Cindy, Emily, Hannah, Taylor and Zara. All the teenage pussy you could want, Daddy."

"Come on, we'll have breakfast. I know Annie is vegetarian. Any others or things I need to know about?"

"Taylor only eats chicken or fish. Everyone else will be happy to eat whatever you're prepared to cook."

Heading out after we'd enjoyed breakfast, my daughter was constantly touching me as we strolled the aisles, her arms wrapped one of mine, running her hands up and down my arms or chest, constantly wanting to stop and cuddle me. I noticed the glances and smiles from those that passed. It was obvious she was my daughter. Some would perhaps claim it was too much affection. I would have told those people they were missing out.

Arriving home a little later, the plan was her friends would arrive early afternoon and I'd cook so we ate by mid-afternoon, then there'd be snacks to enjoy as the girls all relaxed by the pool. I wasn't really planning on hanging around the entire time though knew Zara would easily convince me to join them. Well, to be honest, if they all asked, I'd find it difficult to say no.

The girls started to arrive just after midday. Cindy and Emily arrived first, hearing squeals as Katie greeted them at the door. Wearing a tight t-shirt and some shorts, I didn't miss the eyes of her two friends checking me out before I hugged them both in welcome. They'd brought a bottle of wine each, assuring them I had more than enough booze, assuming they planned on enjoying themselves well into the evening.

Annie and Laura arrived next, both of them savouring the hug and kiss on the cheek I gave each of them. I knew they'd nursed little crushes on me as much as anyone. Hannah and Taylor arrived next. I didn't know them as well yet, new friends my daughter had made at university, but they were gorgeous young women, and I didn't miss their eyes light up when checking me out.

That left Zara, and as time slowly passed while I continued to prepare all the food, I was left wondering if she'd got cold feet and changed her mind. Maybe it was too much, too soon? Maybe she just decided I'd hurt her too badly? Away with my thoughts, I didn't realise I had company until I heard a cleared throat, turning around to see Zara waiting for me.

She looked as sexy as I'd ever seen her. The blouse she wore was tied off, a hint of cleavage but it was her toned tummy that almost had me licking her lips, and the stud in her navel was something new. "Like it?" she asked softly.

"I love it."

"Think of it as a bullseye when you pull out and cum on me."

I felt my eyes widen and the blunt remark. The skirt she wore would be considered scandalous. When she sat down, her panties would definitely be on display. That's if she was wearing them, of course I had a feeling Zara would be doing anything and everything she could to end up in my bed this evening.

Opening my arms, she laughed and leapt into them, wrapping her arms and legs around me as I hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much," she whispered.

"I missed you too, sweetie."

Closing my eyes, I just savoured feeling her body against mine again. My life had been miserable for six months. Ending it had been the worst mistake of my life. I still wasn't one hundred percent sure it was the best idea, but I was tired of feeling lonely and being unhappy when the woman I genuinely loved wanted to be with me as much as I wanted her. I only opened my eyes when hearing a cleared throat, greeted by the sight of seven other gorgeous young women all smiling at me.

"Oh, just so you know, Zara's here, Daddy," my daughter joked.

Zara lowered herself down to the floor before she made sure to kiss me. I was left in no doubt what she wanted as her tongue wasted no time finding itself in my mouth, pulling her into my body and loving the moan she released as she ended up on the counter, her legs back around me as we made out like a pair of horny teenagers. The thought made me laugh, Zara asked and giggling herself when she stated, "Well, at least one of us is still a teenager."

"Katie!" I yelled out, not surprised she appeared within a few seconds, "Do you girls want to stick to wine for now and I'll make some cocktail pitchers later?"

"That sounds like a good idea, Daddy. Don't want to get too drunk early on. Zara, will you be joining us?"

"I will soon. Going to spend time with Scott."

"Daddy, just so you know, there are seven beautiful girls out by the pool in bikini's and will likely end up either topless or nude soon."

"Thanks for telling me."

Zara remained with me as I continued preparations. We avoided the big topic between us until everything was ready, all I needed to do was grill the meat, but I'd do that later. Grabbing a beer for me, pouring a glass of wine for Zara, she led me towards the armchair so it was the perfect excuse to sit on my lap. Snuggling against me, she finally asked, "Hand on heart, why did you do it, Scott?"

I sighed first, which she seemed to understand. "I honestly thought I was doing the right thing. One thing that's always worried me was the age gap, Zara. I am old enough to be your father. The second thing was that you were going to university. I wanted you to enjoy everything it had to offer. I know we loved each other, but I thought that you would eventually move on, find a man closer to your age... And being completely honest, I was terrified of how much I loved you in return. It scared me."

"I never thought I'd hear you were scared, Scott."

"I know my memories are clouded, but I was finding myself falling for you far more than my ex-wife. I was thinking of a future that I just didn't think was possible."

"Like what?" she asked softly.

"Living together. Starting a family. I might be forty but I'm still young enough to have more children. Damian is now gone and there are two empty rooms that can be filled. And I loved being a father. There's no greater feeling than watching my children grow into the wonderful adults they are now."

"What if I told you I wanted that too?"

"Then it's something we'd need to discuss seriously."

"Scott... You haven't had sex with anyone else, have you?"

"No. I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't tempted, but no, I haven't."

"I fooled around with Katie a few times."

"I know, Zara, and it's okay. We weren't together, so you don't need to justify anything to me. You've been life-long friends and wanting to fool around and experiment isn't a problem."

"I was so lonely, Scott," she whispered.

"So was I," I whispered back, giving her a gentle squeeze, "I was wrong, Zara. And I'm sorry. I thought I did the right thing, even if it did hurt us both."

"We'll just take it slow, Scott. Don't get me wrong, I want nothing more right now this minute than for you to carry me into your bedroom, strip me naked and make love to me..." The idea aroused me immediately, Zara meeting my eyes and smiling. "And I'm guessing you like that idea too. Or maybe it's all the pretty girls outside too?"

"If we're together, Zara..."

"No other fantasies?"

"I'll tell you later."

She moved quickly to straddle my lap, caressing my cheek as she gazed into my eyes. "Cards on the table, Scott. I love you more than anything. I don't need to forgive you as there's nothing to forgive. If you need to hear those words, that's okay. But I know why you did it. Part of me even appreciates that fact. But we can be together, and I can still have the 'university experience'. You know I've had fun with your daughter. Your daughter has fun with her friends. But you should know that a few of them have crushed on you hard. Why don't we both enjoy the university experience together?"

I stared at her for a few seconds. "You're serious?"

"I'll never be with another man, Scott. And I'll never do anything without you with me. But I'm sure the idea of more than one eighteen- or nineteen-year-old woman wanting to join us in fooling around must be some sort of fantasy, right?"

"Um... Yeah... It definitely would be. But maybe we should focus on reconnecting first."

"Of course. I'm not going to be sharing you just yet..." She kissed my cheek and leaned up to my ear, "But I'll share you with all my friends soon, Daddy." I groaned as she giggled into my ear. "Just teasing, Scott."

"I guess you're more than aware of Katie and all her teasing."

"You mean your daughter, the exhibitionist. Yes, I know what she's like. She loves you so much too, Scott. My heart hurts for her sometimes."

"Mine too."

"The one thing six months without you has done is give me a little more confidence. I hope you still think I'm the same sweet and adorable young woman you feel in love with, but I know what I want, Scott, and I'm no longer going to be shy about what I want."

"That's a good thing, Zara. I love your sweet and somewhat innocent side, but I want you to be sure and confident of yourself when it comes to us being together."

Zara stripped off before we headed outside, showing off her very tiny bikini, and it was obvious immediately that she'd kept herself nice and smooth as her bikini bottoms barely hid her pussy. I was just wearing a pair of small shorts, taking off my t-shirt, noticing her eyes light up at seeing my physique. I knew I looked different after six months of hard work. I'd never been a slob, but I hadn't been as focused on the gym as I had been recently.

Heading outside, I didn't miss all other eyes checking me out. All I knew is that I was surrounded by a gang of utterly gorgeous young women, with so much skin on display, I knew I'd be sporting an erection soon enough. The girls had fun getting in and out of the pool, with more than one request for me to apply cream. When Katie asked me, she laid down flat and ensured her bikini top was off.

When she moaned as I rubbed it in, feeling her push her arse against my crotch, I didn't miss the looks from her friends. "Daddy has strong hands," she whimpered.

"Okay, he's totally doing me next," Annie stated, before laughing to herself, "I know how that sounds, but fuck it, I mean either way if I'm being completely honest."

By the time I was done, the only one I didn't apply cream to was Cindy, and that was only because she admitted to being so utterly horny, she didn't want to make me uncomfortable. It was only after assuring her that everything was in good fun, and even Zara reassured her it was all innocent and just for good fun, did she lie down and have my cream up her back.

"I'm going to call you daddy from now on," she whispered. Yeah, if my cock wasn't already hard, it just got even harder. Cindy felt it too as I was leaning forward. "Oh, is that something for me, Daddy?"

"Fuck," I muttered, though I didn't stop just yet as I didn't want her burning.

"You're so hard, Scott," Lauren exclaimed, "You weren't lying, Katie. Your dad does have a big cock."

"I think it helps that he has a group of gorgeous young women around him."

Once I lifted myself away from Cindy, I figured there was no point being embarrassed about being hard. I was left thinking that was the entire point of what they were all doing. Zara smiled at me as I approached her, leaning down leave a soft kiss on her lips before I scooped her up in my arms, making her squeal as I immediately jumped into the pool. With her hair slicked back, she looked sexy as hell as I felt her legs wrap around me again, pressing her pussy down onto my erection.

"Missed that feeling," she whispered before kissing me.

"Okay, we totally need to watch them fuck," Annie stated. I couldn't help smiling as the young woman had well and truly come out of her shell in the past half year. Just hearing her curse in front of me was something unimaginable half a year ago.

Then again, I think the fact she was having sex with my daughter, and she was more than aware that I heard them, probably helped her overcome any embarrassment around me nowadays.

To my surprise, Lauren was the first one who stripped off both her bikini top and bottom and plunged naked into the pool. And as soon as she did that, the other girls were not shy in getting their tits out, and most of the girls were shaved completely smooth. I was aware it was something many young women chose to do. Zara had always been completely shaved since the first moment we were intimate. I assured her I didn't mind either way, but she reassured me she preferred it.

Apart from Zara, who was still cuddling me, the last to strip off was Katie, all the other girls cheering her on as she pretty much performed a strip tease on the other side of the pool. I couldn't tear my eyes away as she was eventually naked in front of everyone. "Your cock is so hard," Zara whispered, "You think she's beautiful, don't you?"

"Of course."

I wasn't really surprised when she sat on the edge of the pool, her eyes only for me, as my daughter started to masturbate. I'd seen it more than enough now, those months I spent with Zara sometimes involving herself, my daughter, Annie and Lauren getting together in my daughter's bedroom, and I'd be treated to one hell of a show.

"I'm going to start cooking, girls, if you're going to have some fun," I stated.

Katie wasn't disappointed when Cindy swam over and clamped her mouth to her pussy. I had a feeling there was going to be a lot of fun being had, but Zara was only interested in hanging around me. Heading inside to grab the meat, I'd taken it out and was placing it on the counter when I noticed Zara's hand out holding something, taking it without realising it was her top and bottom. That's when I did finally notice she was naked.