Zara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara seemed to know the drill. I would order in some takeaway from one of our favourite places while watching early evening television. Then we'd agree to watch something while enjoying something sweet. Once it was dark, we'd watch at least one movie together, Katie enjoying some wine while I'd have a beer or two, maybe a couple of bourbons with mixer. Zara immediately felt comfortable joining in, and I won't deny that having two gorgeous teenage girls cuddling me the entire time didn't make me feel rather good about myself.

Katie cut it short that night though and it was easy to figure out why. As Zara cleared up, I followed Katie into her bedroom, finding her already snuggled in her bed. Kissing her cheek, she turned to hug me hard. "Have fun tonight, Daddy," she said softly.

"Will you be okay, sweetheart?"

"I'll be absolutely fine, Daddy."

Kissing her forehead, she returned that beautiful smile she always had for her father. Wishing her goodnight, she called it back before I closed the door, walking around the house to make sure everything was locked up before returning to my bedroom. Zara had already stripped off and was lying back naked for me.

"Strip," she ordered, "I think I've made my boyfriend wait long enough."

She knew I wouldn't just go straight for her pussy once I had joined her on the bed. I started with some soft, sensual kisses, enjoying how her soft fingers caressed my body at the same time. Her blue eyes just gazed into mine as I moved my hands slowly over her body. She was still such a petite little thing, and when I moved my hands down to her B-cup breasts, she moaned softly as I ran my fingers lightly over her nipples.

"No longer the shy girl you once were," I whispered.

"Only around you, Scott. I had such a crush on you for so long."

Leaning down to take one of her nipples in my mouth, she moaned again as I sucked, licked and nibbled at both of them on offer, feeling her fingers move up to my head, running them through my hair. Constantly gasping as I knew they were sensitive, she started to smile as I left her breasts behind and moved slowly down. Stopping at her navel, I gave that a soft kiss.

"I love the jewelled stud," I whispered, "So sexy on you, Zara."

"Got it for you. I didn't want piercings anywhere else except my ears."

Moving down lower, she spread her legs a little wider, though I avoided her pussy, only stopping to inhale her sweet scent before kissing down her leg. I knew she had spots there that turned her on. Inner thigh. Side of her knees. And she even liked attention to her dainty little feet. By the time I lifted myself to kiss her again, she was so turned on, I had to move down to pleasure her otherwise she would probably start crying.

Tasting her for the first time in far too long made me groan. She whimpered immediately, lifting herself up rest on her elbows to watch. Gazing up into those gorgeous blue eyes, the love being reflected back as I slowly licked her sweet little pussy. I loved the moans of delight that escaped her, the whimpers of joy, the way her body started to move as I remembered everything that she used to love me doing. Then again, I'd always loved teasing her, slowly but surely bringing her to the boil until she simply exploded.

"I love your little pussy, Zara," I whispered, just giving it some long and loving licks, just the way she loved me to start, "It's absolutely perfect."

She didn't manage a reply, far too busy making other sounds of pleasure, as I was pushing her legs back a little further. Her pink rosebud was also there for the taking. She'd mentioned more than once that she was interested in doing so many things with me, but with her newfound confidence, I had a feeling she might actually deliver on it now.

Sliding a finger inside her owned a groan. I loved making her cum with just a finger, and I found that special spot of hers quickly, her body quivering as I knew she was on the verge of an orgasm already. It was only sliding a second finger inside her that she moaned loudly, her fingers gripping my hair a little tighter, feeling her trying to hump my hand before I felt her pussy finally squeeze my fingers...

It was a thing of beauty. She cried out so loudly, Katie definitely heard. Her back arched and her entire body seemed to shake and shudder. She seemed to even have trouble breathing for a few seconds, leaving my fingers buried as she still tried to fuck my fingers.

"Oh my god... Scott..."

I just about let her calm down before I resumed moving my fingers. That nearly set her off again, lowing my mouth to enjoy her taste and finally give her little clit some attention. Her next orgasm tore through her, and she had to ask me to stop.

"Only two?" I joked, removing my fingers, allowing her to relax as I left soft kisses up her body, "I guess it has been a while..."

"You haven't forgotten how to make me orgasm, at least," she murmured.

She needed a few minutes to just relax and recover though that didn't mean she didn't want a lot more kissing involved. When she felt my cock brush against her pussy, she moaned into my mouth and immediately pulled away with a smile, moving her body so my cock brushed against her pussy again. She gasped as I had to stop myself just sliding inside her.

"Can't believe we waited six months," she whispered, "Please, Scott."

"Please what, Zara? Tell me what you want."

"I need you more than anything."

"I know that but what do need." Stroking her cheek, I whispered, "Tell me, Zara. Tell me exactly what you want right now."

"Please make love to me. I need your cock inside me. I need to feel as one with you again."

She gasped as the head of my cock ever so slowly slid inside her, making her gasp once it was inside her, moaning a little louder as I pushed forward, sliding more of my cock into her tight pussy. My god, she was so hot and tight, I'd never forgotten but after six months apart...

"Fuck, sweetheart," I muttered.

"Oh god!" she cried out, her face lighting up, "It feels so fucking good, Scott."

Zara rarely cursed, even when we were making love. She's slowly learned to express herself during the first part of our relationship, but she'd definitely done some growing up during our time apart. Once I was buried, I felt her squeeze my cock, causing me to groan again. "I'm going to make you cum so fast, Scott," she whispered into my ear, "I can't wait to feel you flood my pussy again."

I couldn't stop myself groaning with nearly every thrust as I savoured having my cock inside her tight little pussy again. She was moaning with me as her fingers were digging into my back. I did have one or two scars when she'd really dug her nails in, enough to draw blood. With our size different, the one thing I was always worried about was really hurting her. Most of the time, our lovemaking had been gentle, but there was the occasional night she allowed herself to just be pounded senseless.

This wasn't one of those nights, our mouths searching for each other as I gently thrust into her. I could already feel my orgasm approaching. Warning her I was close, I felt her legs move and her ankles on my lower back. It changed the angle of my thrust and made her moan louder.

"Yes, just like that, Scott," she cried out, "I remember the angle that made me cum so hard while you fucked me."

"I thought that was when you rode me?"

"Oh no, it was also wonderful when you fucked me so hard from behind. I couldn't help but cum hard in that position too."

She smiled at me before leaving a kiss on the tip of my nose. "Cum in me, lover," she whispered, "I've waited too long to feel you inside me again."

I only thrust a little faster for the next couple of minutes before I grunted and erupted, exclaiming how much I loved her as I buried my cock again and again. Her delicate fingers ran up and down my back as I finally stopped moving once I was empty. "Fuck," I muttered.

"I love you so much, Scott," she breathed into my ear, "Now I'm home again."

We made love the rest of the night. Zara had always loved straddling my groin and sliding down my cock, bouncing and grinding away until she'd enjoyed more than one orgasm. It was usually the position we ended the night, as she'd cum again and again before I joined her by having last orgasm, sometime simply falling out of her pussy before she'd rest on my chest and fall asleep. She felt so light sometimes, it barely bothered me at all.

From behind, I couldn't get enough of her pert little arse. It was only in that position she'd really let herself go, loving it when I pulled on her ponytail and leaned forward to growl very naughty things in her ear. I'd slap her arse, not too hard as I hated to hurt her. But it was when I leaned forward, practically mounting her in a way, and I started to drive my cock even deeper that had her begging for more.

Once we had enough, we'd snuggle together, Zara gazing at me with her blue eyes shining, and I'd savour the softness of her skin though we'd both be damp with sweat after a couple of hours lovemaking. There's be soft kisses, tender caresses, and whispered words of affection before we both drifted off to sleep.

I loved waking up with Zara snuggling into me in the morning. As soon as she woke up, she cuddled into me even tighter, giving her a soft kiss before we just enjoyed being close to each other. Barely a word was uttered until I suggested we get up and have some breakfast. Zara loved helping me out, and while she was taking care of the eggs, I gently woke up Katie from her slumber.

Eating together a couple of minutes later, Katie smiled at both of us. "Good night, Zara?"

"The best, Katie. You were right about him."

"Oh, do tell, Katie," I asked though I wasn't an idiot.

"I just suggested to Zara that you'd eventually realise the mistake you made and that you two belonged together. Age gap, schmage gap. I like to think I've been proven right."

"Best surprise ever too," Zara stated happily, moving her chair closer to me.

Zara and I spent the rest of the weekend together. Having been with us the previous night, Katie dolled herself up and headed out for the evening, suggesting that she was going to meet up with some friends for a drink, a dance and maybe some fun to finish the night. The only question I had was if she'd come home at the end of the evening.

"I'll let you know, Daddy," she replied, kissing my cheek before walking out to meet the taxi waiting for her.

Zara gave me a look I remembered rather well as I closed the front door. Five minutes later, we were on my bed making love again. We barely left the bedroom the entire night, going so far as to eat dinner together in bed before we resumed fooling around and making love. At the end of the night, we simply held each other in the darkness, my fingers caressing her soft body, before she snuggled into me, and I watched her fall asleep. She looked so utterly beautiful, I knew I'd been a complete idiot and made up my mind in that moment. Whatever anyone else thought, I would not care. We would be together and that was the only thing that would matter.

I woke in the morning to find a message from Katie. She was safe and sound with Annie at her place, the selfie suggesting they had at least shared a bed. Knowing how close they were, I figured their night had involved a lot of sex as well.

Zara wanted to just take advantage of the nice weather on Sunday by heading into the city. I thought that was a fantastic idea, sending a message to Katie, asking if she would like to meet us there, and if Annie wanted to join us, she was welcome. Katie replied near immediately, telling us a place where we should meet her near the water.

Driving into the city usually annoyed the hell out of me, but Zara took my mind off it, and she managed to secure us relatively cheap parking though parking in the city on a Sunday was usually cheaper anyway. After parking up, Zara eagerly held my hand as we made our way towards the harbour, finding Katie with Annie, Cindy and Emily at a harbourside restaurant. I was rather amused that all four women rose to their feet and wanted a hug and kiss from me.

Lunch was fantastic and we must have spent at least three hours there, finishing our main meals, the girls going through at least three bottles of wine before we agreed to go for a stroll. I'll admit that I felt a bit like a king walked along with five beautiful women, all of them eager to be in my company. Annie's crushed was something I'd been aware of for a little while, but it was obvious that Emily and Cindy were immediately smitten, particularly Cindy, who was always doing her best to be walking next to me.

I would have loved to stay with them all day, but Zara had to leave my house early the next morning for classes, and I didn't intend of slowing down at the gym. Katie would be coming home with me as well. Annie was living closer to the city in her own place, sharing with other students. I offered to drive her, Cindy and Emily more than capable of catching the train, but Annie was going to meet another friend.

"Thanks for lunch, Daddy," Katie stated, sitting behind me with Zara next to her. I didn't mind looking like their chauffeur.

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

The girls chatted between themselves, occasionally offering a comment and opinion, but I already knew when to give the two girls some private time, even if I was present. They'd been best friends for so long, they were almost like sisters in so many regards. I loved that my daughter had such a good friend, and what made me even happier was that she was glad her best friend was now my girlfriend.

We agreed that we were still full after lunch, so I spent time just sorting out a platter of finger food for dinner, finding myself being cuddled by two gorgeous young women on the couch. After everyone showered before going to bed, I was just planning on cuddling Zara before we went to sleep. As we were lying together, she eventually told me to wait a minute, disappearing for more than a minute.

She returned with a visibly embarrassed daughter in tow. "She needs hugs with Daddy," Zara stated, "We're not having sex tonight so there's no reason why Katie shouldn't be here."

Katie met my eyes. "Is that okay, Daddy?"

Turning onto my back, I quickly had Zara cuddling into my right and Katie into my left. Kissing both of them on their forehead, they snuggled as tightly as possible. "Much better," Zara stated softly, "On nights we're just cuddling, Scott, you should always include your daughter."

"It's okay, Zara..."

"No, Katie. I know how much you love Scott, and I know how much he loves you in return. I accept how you feel as I don't blame you one bit for it. All we're doing now is something innocent but so pure. His love for me. His love for you. And our love for him." Zara kissed my cheek. "Though the idea of a threesome with you and your daughter is quite appealing, Scott," she added softly.

"You're a tease..."

"I'd love to see you and Daddy make love again," Katie whispered, "You look so good together."

"Maybe one day, sweetheart," I offered immediately, "Give Zara and I time to reconnect."

"Scott... I know it's still early days, but I signed a one year contract with the two girls I'm living with now..."

"You're moving here as soon as it ends, if that's what you want."

"More than anything," she whispered, hugging me tighter.

"And you're not going anywhere too, Katie. You can stay as long as you want."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Good. Now I think we really need to sleep as you both need to get up early and I don't want to be too tired for the gym. Got to keep myself looking fit for my girlfriend." Then I smiled and kiss her forehead again. "And my little girl."

"I'll find more cute girls to invite over so they can ogle you, Daddy. Cindy really likes you already."

"I'm glad she does. Let her know that if she ever needs help, I'm always available."

I woke up spooning Zara the next morning with Katie cuddling me from behind. It was rather early, and I knew I'd be up a good half an hour before them. I managed to extricate myself before rolling Zara over, so she was hugging Katie, the latter waking up just enough to see what I'd done and smiling in her sleep.

After the usual morning routine that ended with having breakfast, Zara walked out still looking rather sleepy, dressed in her sexy robe that showed off her legs and clung to her body. I would have loved to spend all morning in bed with her again, but duty called. I had work, she had classes, and after a wonderful couple of days together, it was back to the grind.

"I'll be here on Friday afternoon again, Scott," she told me, holding her close to my body, "And I'll be going home on Monday again."

"Is that your plan for every weekend?"

"Yep, except for when I'm term breaks, as then I'll be here every day. I'll look after you when I am on holiday."

"You don't..."

A soft finger ended up on my lips. "I want to, Scott. I want to look after my man as much as he looks after me. I want to do it because I love him as much as I know he loves me."

"With all my heart, Zara."

Leaning down to kiss her, she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, and I knew she didn't want to let me go. Reluctantly, I did break the kiss, Zara dazzling me with one hell of a beautiful smile. "I'll message you tonight."

"I'll call once I've had dinner with Katie."

"I can't wait. Makes every night away from you tolerable when you call me."

"When's your next break?"

"Five weeks. We're off for two weeks before starting the next term."

"Make sure you bring enough clothes the Friday you break apart."

She smirked, leaving a kiss on my cheek before leaning up to my ear. "Why would I need to bring clothes when I plan on being naked most of the time?" she breathed.

"Give me dates and I'll take time off," I replied quickly.

"I'll send you the information later today. Have a nice day, Scott."

"You just get your cute little butt to your first class safely. Let me know what you're up to otherwise." Caressing her cheek, her eyes closed briefly. "I love you, Zara."

"I love you, Scott. See you soon."

As I backed out of the driveway, I pulled back and then parked by the kerb, Zara jogging down to lean in and give me one last passionate kiss before I had to leave. When I looked in the rear-view mirror, I could still see her smiling as she waved my goodbye.

It was a wonderful feeling being in love.