Zara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing else mattered in that moment as I lifted her up onto the table, watching her gently bite her bottom lip as she looked so aroused. Gently grasping one of her breasts made her gasp. "Scott," she whispered.

"Do you think of me when you do that too?"

"Every single time."

"I've never stopped thinking about you, Zara," I confessed, "I've hated the past six months."

"What about the next six months then?"

"I'm hoping we can find each other again."

"You've already found me, Scott. Now while I'd love nothing more than to spend the rest of the day fooling around, I'm probably as hungry as you are. Though I'm guessing you're both hungry and horny?"

"My god, I've never had the joy of so many naked young women around me."

"You realise they're all as horny we are too. Scott... It's obvious they're all attracted already."

"If a bunch of young women want to fool around with each other in my home, I'm not going to stop them. I'd rather they do it safely here."

"And that's one of the reasons why I love you, Scott. You've got an incredibly kind heart."

While I had the meat cooking, nothing too fancy, just some marinated steaks, flavoured sausages, some ribs and also various chicken pieces, I showed Annie the vegetarian options I had on offer. She's stayed for dinner often enough that I'd learned how to make some dishes from scratch. Having her naked body hugging me tightly just kept me as aroused as ever, her soft lips kissing my cheek in thanks.

Once everything was nearly ready, I set the picnic table I had out in the backyard, ensuring the large umbrella would provide adequate shade. After grabbing everything from inside, I asked the girls what sort of cocktails they wanted. I had two pitchers but plenty of variation when it came to liquor. The girls all had towels around their bodies as I joined them. Katie was up and hugging me tightly, surprising me when she released a few tears.

"Thank you for everything, Daddy," she whispered.

I knew it wasn't just about the food I'd just prepared. All her friends look on and smiled, no doubt aware of Katie's absolute affection and perhaps devotion to her father.

Zara was naturally by my side as we tucked in. I was ravenous and enjoyed sampling nearly everything on offer. Annie couldn't stop smiling at me as she moaned with every second bite of what I'd prepared for her. Taylor thanked me for offering so many variations and flavours of chicken. Everyone ate their fill, not surprised there was plenty leftover. Katie and Zara helped me clear up as the girls relaxed.

Towels were soon discarded and naked bodies were again on display. Sitting back on one of the armchairs we kept outside, Zara snuggled against me, wrapping my arm around her, caressing her soft skin. All the other girls were having a grand old time, and as the drinks were consumed, it soon turned rather steamy between all of them.

Zara was happy to watch with me as kissing turned to fondling, and once they were out of the pool, tongues and fingers explored bodies, young women started to whimper and moan, and there was no missing the orgasms. Zara finally moved but only to stand up and then lower herself down to straddle my lap, her first kiss immediately hot and heavy. I could almost feel the heat of her pussy as she pressed down into my groin.

"Guess this is turning you on," I whispered, "Thought you wanted to take it slow?"

"I do... I'm sleeping with you in your bed tonight, but I can't leap into sex again so quickly."

"I understand, Zara. I don't want to rush this either." I paused and left a soft kiss on her lips. "Though I do miss the intimacy."

"So do I..."

Zara turned around and lead back against me, and I knew she was masturbating on top of me. Just made my cock even harder as she whimpered and moaned on top of me. I loved watching Zara masturbate. My phone was still full of her pictures and videos that she'd sent me. I loved how sexually confident she now was with me.

"Go Zara!" Katie cried out, "Cum for my daddy."

Zara stopped and turned around to give me the full show. With my hands on her back, she could lean back just enough, and I could almost smell her arousal. She didn't talk too dirty to me, so focused she on was making herself orgasm. I don't know how I withstood not touching her intimate, not lifting her up and carrying her inside and using my mouth.

"Scott," she whimpered, "I'm close..."

I pulled her forward and kissed her hard, setting off her orgasm. She moaned into my mouth as I felt her shudder, only breaking the kiss to lean her head against my shoulder, aware she wasn't stopping for a second.

"Oh god!" she cried out.

"I love hearing Zara cum when she's with Daddy," Katie told everyone else, "I'd sometimes lie back and diddle myself something fierce when they were making love."

She'd told me that more than once. I'll admit the idea aroused me somewhat. Zara leaned back again, her eyes alive with her lust and love for me. "Not stopping yet," she moaned, "Just feeling your hard cock underneath me..."

"Get it out, Scott!" Annie yelled out.

"God yes. I totally want to see his big cock," Cindy added. I'd worked out that she had a massive crush on me already. I think that first hug, when I'd accepted her relationship with my daughter, had sealed it.

"Not this time, girls. I'm not quite there yet," I admitted.

"It had better me next time, Daddy," Katie warned, "I've told them all about your big cock and I don't want them going home disappointed."

Zara whimpered, leaning forward to kiss her again. "Scott... The idea of you fucking all these girls... It does arouse me too." Kissing me again, she gently nibbled on my bottom lip. "But you're mine for now."

"Keep going, sweetheart. I love watching you enjoy yourself."

"I know you do."

She enjoyed a couple more orgasms before she slumped against me, taking a few minutes to recover. As sensitive as she was, I could barely run my fingers across her skin, making her jolt on my lap. Eventually just cuddling against me, I could hear the other girls still enjoying themselves, but I closed my eyes and just focused on the young woman in my arms.

Warning the girls to be careful around the pool while drinking, I decided to head inside, Zara happy to come with me. She'd brought a small bag with her, taking out a pair of very small shorts and a crop top that exposed her flat tummy. Sat on the couch, we enjoyed a cuddle as we chatted about anything that popped up in our mind. Most of the conversation was about our relationship. We admitted there were still issues to work through, but what mattered is that we had admitted we were in love and that we did want to be together.

Katie and all her friends wandered in much later. It was obvious to my eyes that they'd all been having a lot of fun. Given they'd all been drinking, none of them were in any state to go home. Damian having moved out meant there were two spare bedrooms and beds available. Zara happily announced she'd be in my room to absolutely no-one's surprise. Wondering who Katie would invite to her room, I guess I wasn't particularly surprised when she took Annie and Cindy by a hand each. The other girls looked at each other and selected who they wanted to have more fun with.

Needing a shower before going to bed, I'd just stepped in when I felt a presence with me, feeling Zara's soft hands on my chest, her small breast and hard nipples pressing into my back. Feeling one of her hands move down to my cock, I groaned when I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft. Turning around, I kissed her as she ended up back against the tiled wall.

"You haven't... I mean, I've had a lot of fun and you've been so hard all day, Scott. Let me look after you," she said softly, "I'm not ready to make love yet, but I want to do something for you, to show how much I love you."

Giving her room, she happily lowered herself down to her knees and knew she didn't need to really tease me. I was going to cum in a couple of minutes. But seeing her tongue dart out as she ran it up my shaft had me groaning so loudly, I'm sure they all heard me. And when her soft lips wrapped around my cock, her gorgeous eyes lighting up as I moaned, looking as happy as I'd ever seen her, I couldn't help smiling.

Running my fingers through her hair, she swallowed more and more of my cock, her head moving quicker and quicker as it bobbed. I had to warn her I was close rather quickly, noting the desire in her eyes. When I warned her that I was about to erupt, I just felt her lips wrap even tighter, her tongue driving me wild, groaning as I felt that first spurt leaving the head of my cock.

"Fuck... Zara..."

She'd always been happy to swallow my load. What I didn't expect this time was for her to open her mouth and show me before gulping it down. "Yummy," she stated softly, "I hope there's more of that later, Scott."

"You realise I need to return the favour."

"Next weekend. I'm going to visit every weekend going forward, if you want me to."

"I'd love nothing more."

"Good. Next weekend, from Friday night until I leave on Monday morning for classes, I hope your head will spend a lot of time between my legs." She stood up and kissed my cheek. "I remember how much you loved to lick my sweet little pussy."

I blinked at how blunt she was being. "I like this new confident Zara."

"I'm still terrified at times, Scott," she admitted softly, "I didn't know that I would feel a love this intense and fulfilling at my age."

I took great pleasure in soaping her up in return. I tried not to spend too much time on her breasts and pussy, simply because I didn't want to arouse her too much. But when I offered to do her hair, she turned around and leaned back as I applied shampoo and conditioner, and she absolutely loved the next few minutes.

After drying off together, we snuggled in bed. She had me laughing when I grabbed underwear from the drawer, snatching it from my hand and giving me one hell of an incredulous look. "Since when do you wear underwear when we're in bed together?" I struggled to find a response as she folded and placed them back in the drawer. "My boyfriend... Yes, boyfriend, Scott, as that's what you are. My boyfriend..." She stopped and giggled to herself, an adorably sweet sound that didn't match the fact she was naked with me. "I love the sound of that. My handsome, hunky, older and mature boyfriend will not be wearing underwear when he's in bed with..."

"My girlfriend," I finished for her, watching her beautiful face absolutely light up when I called her by that title.

Spooning back against me, I wasn't surprised when the emotions took hold. Rolling over quickly, she pressed her body into mine as she practically fell apart on me. "Happy tears," she assured me, "My god, Scott, I've needed to do this all day."

"Glad I make you so happy. Not sure I want you crying like this though."

"I feel like I'm finally home again," she whispered, "I missed being like this with you."

"Love having your body next to mine again already."

"Good. Just what I wanted to hear."

Zara did keep her word about one thing. I was woken early the next morning by her soft lips being wrapped around my cock again. Gesturing for her to spin around, she shook her head, lifting it for a moment. "Next weekend, Scott," she insisted, "I just want to do this for you."

"If you're sure, sweetheart."

"I am. You have no idea how often I've daydreamed about having your big cock in my mouth again."

It was slow, sensuous blowjob, Zara licking my shaft up and down, teasing the head, and even made sure that my balls were not ignored. By the time she was bobbing up and down, I was doing all I could not to cum too early, but whenever she gazed up into my eyes, I felt a surge of love for her. She looked so happy doing it for me again.

After she happily swallowed my load, she moved up to snuggle with me for a few minutes before our stomachs grumbled. We started to prepare breakfast, and as that was cooking, Zara disappeared to wake up the others while I wandered down the house to wake up my daughter. She was already awake, finding her on her forearms and knees as she was pleasuring Annie. Getting a good look at her arse, she heard me clear my throat, Annie and Cindy both looking at me with a smile.

"Breakfast is cooking, girls," I told them.

"Annie has a pretty pussy, doesn't she, Daddy?" my daughter asked, moving aside so I could get a good look, before she resumed eating her out. I didn't miss the fact Katie positioned herself, so I got a look at her pussy and pink rosebud at the same time. She was shaved bare, and it glistened with her excitement. I should have felt bad looking at her, but my daughter loved being naughty and she loved showing off her body. Cindy smiled at me when she noticed me glancing at Katie.

Shaking my head, Cindy and Annie also chuckled as I left them to it. The others were not fooling around, Zara seeing the look on my face as I joined her again. "Let me guess... Actually, I don't need to guess. Who was she going down on?"

"Annie."

"How often is Annie here nowadays?"

"Every few days or so. Katie's told me that she's not dating or anything. Most Friday nights she's home with me. Annie would only visit on a Saturday night, and occasionally on a weeknight."

Zara laughed. "Oh, we all know about that. 'Daddy gets me on Friday night,' she's insisted with everyone, although I guess that might change if I'm here more often. Though you'd just find yourself snuggling with two women who love you instead."

After breakfast, most of the girls started to pack up to depart. I had no idea what Katie had planned, not entirely surprised by the fact she was going to stay at home. I could see she was still nursing a little hangover, and I had an inkling she'd been up quite late with her two friends. As for Zara, she'd parked her car on another street and snuck into the house and was in no desire to go home just yet.

Katie disappeared back to her bedroom as soon as her friends left, leaving me alone with Zara. As I sat back on the couch, she lasted all of half an hour before she was on the floor between my legs, taking my cock out and giving me along slow blowjob. She just seemed to love having my cock back in her mouth again.

"Feeling kind of guilty here, Zara," I told her, "You know I love going down on you, sweetie."

"I know you do, Scott. I want to do this for you."

"Sure?"

"I am. Now just sit there and let your girlfriend suck your big cock."

She was blowing me again later that afternoon when my daughter wandered out of her room. Her eyes lit up as she immediately stripped off and sat on her knees next to Zara, who had long taken off her clothes to snuggle, loving how her naked body felt against me. Zara had her mouth full as she glanced in Katie's direction, going so far as to nearly take my entire length in her mouth and throat.

"So hot, Zara," Katie murmured, "Are you enjoying it, Daddy?"

"Of course. Zara is... amazing. Absolutely amazing."

She removed her mouth and smiled, slowly stroking my cock as she kissed me groin. "Just proving how much love you, Scott," she replied before swallowing my cock again.

Katie couldn't watch for too long before she disappeared again. I felt a little guilty though I knew Zara wasn't teasing her on purpose. After she'd made me cum, I cuddled her for a few minutes before we dressed and carefully walked down the hallway towards Katie's room. I knew she was masturbating but hearing her whimper 'Daddy' all the time nearly broke my heart.

"I think we need to be careful around her for a little while," Zara suggested when we were back in the living room, "I can't bear the thought that I'm hurting my best friend."

"She knows we'll never cross the line, Zara. I probably love my daughter a little too much in return by accepting certain things she does. I mean, when you were living here, you both had no problem putting on masturbation shows for her father."

"And I guess having you to herself for the past six months..."

"We were both feeling rather lonely and probably grew even closer. The only thing she never did was come to my bedroom. I think if she did..."

"You'd have crossed the line?"

"I honestly don't know. Her confidence in her own sexuality is rather beautiful to witness."

Walking out to find the pair of us dressed and just cuddling, Katie was wearing a vest top and shorts, at least, looking like she'd really enjoyed herself for the past couple of hours. Sitting to my other side, she didn't say too much, just snuggling into me. Kissing the top of her head, I whispered that I loved her. She whispered she loved me too.

Zara didn't have enough clothes to stay the night. Katie immediately offered her things to wear the next day, but Zara suggested that she should probably go home for the night and think about things. To reassure me her mind wasn't going to change, we spent at least ten minutes making out on my doorstep before she finally let me go.

"We're going to talk every night and I will be here as early as I can on Friday," she told me, "Friday will still be daddy-daughter night, but now it will be daddy-daughter-best friend night."

That night, I was lying in bed when there was a knock at the door. Getting up to open it, my daughter was in her pyjamas, holding one of her teddy bears. She looked so cute as she looked up into my eyes. "You're with Zara now, Daddy, so it's safe for me to just cuddle at night... Isn't it?"

"I'm wearing something too. Are you sure, sweetheart? I don't want to make this more difficult than it already is."

"I can live with it, Daddy. While Zara isn't here for you, I'll look after you except when it comes to sex."

After turning off the lights, my daughter cuddled ever so tightly into me, and even in the darkness, I knew she was smiling. She'd just showered as I could smell her bodywash and shampoo. Stroking her back and her side, I felt her relax in my arm as her soft hand rested on my chest. "I'm sorry, sweetie," I whispered.

"Don't apologise, Daddy. I'm just so happy you're making up with Zara. That's the one thing I truly wanted. I can handle my own feelings. You just keep being the awesome father you've always been." I felt her soft lips kiss my cheek. "I love you."

There was so much feeling in those three words, it took me moment to tell her that I loved her too. She noticed the delay and her arm over my chest squeezed me.

Zara or I called the other person without fail all week. Whenever Zara picked up, she sounded ever so excited, and despite all my concerns, our conversations seemed to last for hours. I invited Katie to join in on Wednesday night, the three of us getting along famously, like the last six months hadn't happened at all. When ringing off on Thursday night, she confessed to being ever so excited about spending all weekend with me from Friday afternoon. When I told her I was going to finish early, just so I could be home to greet her, my phone immediately buzzed as she sent me an absolutely beautiful selfie of just her face.

That immediately became my new lock screen picture.

I was home when Zara pulled up into the driveway on Friday afternoon, walking out the front door as she got out of her car and sprinted towards me, opening my arms just in time for her to leap into them again. We shared one hell of a kiss as I fell over onto my back, Zara happy to pepper my face with even more kisses.

"Missed you so much!" she exclaimed, "Oh my god, I don't know how long I cannot be with you all the time!"

Hearing laughter behind us, we turned to see Katie in the doorway, walking outside to help me to my feet before I grabbed everything from Zara's car. Like any young woman, she'd packed as if going on some sort of Himalayan expedition. Placing her bags in my bedroom, I offered both girls a drink as they took a stool on the opposite side of the counter, chatting away despite the fact I knew they were messaging constantly.