Zarya Pt. 01 (Ch. 01-06)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you just did," Zarya replied with a smirk of her own. Dumb... that was dumb.

"Would it be too much trouble to give you my number," he beamed confidently.

Zarya's eyes started to grow wide, but she quickly caught herself. Thankfully she was put on the spot a lot at work, and had virtually become a master of disguise. "Sure! Just uh... let me grab a pen real quick," she said before leaning down to her duffel bag. Convenient, she thought while rummaging through the outside pocket. She began growing self-aware as her arm jiggled against her chest. The one day I choose to wear a v-neck, she complained to herself. Thankfully it only took her a few seconds to find a pen, and she handed it over to Callen, but not before catching him staring at her cleavage. "Uh--my eyes are up here?" she laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, does that bother you?" he smiled, appearing to be unapologetic for his ogling.

She stood silent for a moment, not actually knowing what to say. Her cheeks were growing red, and she could feel her clit swelling at the thought of him staring, and even moreso for his confidence. But, was it really ok to just stare at strangers like that? "I--don't actually know," she said said hesitantly, but honestly.

He interrupted his writing to look her deeply in the eyes. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable..." he said softly, then continued writing after a short pause. "...I just like what I see, is all." Her cheeks were surely as red as they ever could be as Callen handed her the receipt with his number on it. "Texting is better than calling, of course, but hit me up sometime, ok? No need to be shy," he stated playfully before turning to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Zarya watched as Callen sauntered to his car. He's got a cute ass... Oh, my god. Stop it! You didn't like it when he stared at you, why would you stare back at him?! But she did like it--at least a little. It was confusing. Who could think with their clit throbbing, anyway? She shut the door and found herself leaning against it like she had two weeks ago. Her eyes slowly slid shut and she groaned, "How does he make me feel this way?!"

She regained her composure, and headed to the table with her food. I'll just focus on this and the feeling will go away... right? She quickly slid into a seat and immediately squirmed when she felt her pussy rub against the chair. She took a deep breath and leaned forward to spread the food out and place the bag away from her, but the pressure made it worse. Her pussy lips were smooshed against to her clit, and she could feel every slight movement pressing it. She let out a quiet moan and braced herself as she leaned back in her seat. Ok, Zar. Focus. You need to eat while this food is still hot. But she was hot, too--burning up, actually. Her breathing had become heavier, and her cheeks were still flushed.

Zarya sighed and closed her eyes. She decided to do some deep breathing exercises to calm her down, which helped enough to get her eating. Her senses were heightened, however, so every bite of food was stimulating. She imagined a hard cock entering her mouth every time the fork did. As she swallowed, she felt cum dripping down her throat instead. By the time she was done eating, Zarya was so turned on that she found herself grinding against the chair. Her eyes rolled back as her hand placed the fork down and gently moved to her right breast.

Then the phone buzzed again. "God dammit!" she yelled, both startled and annoyed at the abrupt sound. "Hello?" she politely asked, thankful that she was so experienced at putting on a front when needed.

"Hello, Zarya! It's Roger!"

Her eyes rolled back in irritation. Of course he's calling now!

"Randy gave me your number, so I thought I'd check in with you and see how you were doing..."

"Oh, well, I'm doing fine. A little anxious about tomorrow, but nothing I can't handle," she chuckled nervously.

"Good to hear! And, I'm sure you'll do just fine. We're probably more nervous than you are. Listen--our store is small, but with so much going on with corporate, I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with you. Well, what I mean, is that you will be working closely with one of the shift leaders here. His name is Ethan. You'll meet him and myself tomorrow."

"Ok, sounds good!"

"Great! Any questions for me?"

"No, but I'll ask freely if I think of anything while I'm there, of course."

"Good, good. Well, I know you need your rest before tomorrow, so I'll let you go! Have a nice evening."

"You, too."

Zarya sighed as she ended the call. Time to clean up...

12