Zena is Punished for Masturbating

Story Info
Following a drought, caught wanking and punished to orgasm.
1.1k words
4.15
11.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir

I was vexed. She had been without orgasm for two weeks despite the temptations I had put in her way. I caught her rubbing her clit to comfort her hungry cunt. She was standing naked in front of me, legs slightly apart, her shaved cunt looking inviting and maybe a little damp around the edges, waiting for her punishment.

She looked conscience-stricken, contrite and pitiful having been caught flagrantly breaking one of my cardinal rules Also perhaps hopeful of receiving a punishment she would enjoy. "What were you doing?"

"Touching my pussy, sir," was her mumbled reply.

"I didn't hear you, what were you doing?

"Playing with my pussy, sir," slightly louder but still contrite.

"Could you rephrase that and add why you were doing it?"

"I was wanking, I had my fingers in my cunt and my thumb on my clit, I need to cum, it's over two weeks since you fucked me and I have been good up to now. I need to cum, you have been purposely tempting me. Making me continuously moist." She let it all out in a rush.

"Lots of women go two weeks without an orgasm and don't make sluts of themselves by wanking."

"How do you know?" she blurted out. She was of course quite right, I assumed it, maybe all women masturbate all the time, I don't know. My girl does not, I don't allow it.

"Be that as it may you do not, neither do you answer back," I told her.

Zena

He fucked me senseless over two weeks ago, first he warmed me up by sucking my nipples, followed by the wonderful things he does to my clit with his tongue. Then he slid his cock into my warm, wet, welcoming pussy. I came almost immediately and since then he has not allowed me to orgasm. To many of you this would not be a major problem to me however it is. He puts many temptations in front of me, I watch him cum at least once a day, usually more. I am usually the cause of his cumming, giving him blow jobs, he likes me under his desk while he is working.

I am always either naked or wearing stockings and heels, sir is often naked, tempting me with his wonderful cock. Most mornings I am under his desk while he works and my job is to suck his cock for at least an hour, keeping him on the edge until he tells me to make him cum. Can you imagine how this feels when you are wanting nothing more than to have that self, same cock in your cunt instead of your mouth?

It was while I was doing this that he suddenly pushed his chair back, fucking wheels, and caught me with my fingers in my pussy. This explains my current position. How does he know what women do, I shouldn't have answered back. I'll probably have another two weeks without cumming as punishment. I won't survive!

Sir

"You are getting above yourself," I said sternly, trying not to smile. Her look of misery was so appealing. "You are going to be severely punished. Undress me," I ordered.

"Yes sir," she was looking a little happier, perhaps if we were both naked her punishment would be more spontaneous than more time without orgasm. When she had stripped me I sent her for a kitchen chair which I sat on, my cock pointing upwards and my legs spread out.

"On your knees, lick and kiss from my feet working upwards, stopping at my balls." I sat there while her mouth inched its way up my leg, reaching my scrotum where she began kissing and licking it. "Start on the other leg," she looked a bit disappointed.

I'd made her suffer by licking my legs, my turn to suffer stopping her licking my balls. "Get over my knee," she thinks this is going to be pleasurable, she is mistaken as I have a leather ping pong bat type paddle.

When she was neatly in place, her lovely tits hanging down on one side and her arse nicely in smacking range. I rubbed my hand over her bum, over her tight arsehole and along her everwet pussy, just entering between the lips to let her know what she was missing. I slapped her arse half a dozen times to warm her up.

I picked up the paddle and hit her left cheek. "Yeeeeeoooow," she yelled. She was not expecting that, another this time on the right cheek. "Yeeeeeooooooow," louder and longer this time. Several blows later she was yelling, crying and squirming.

Somehow with all the squirming she had half slipped off my knee so she was straddling one leg and for some unknown reason that leg was getting wet. Alright I am pretending 'unknown reason' but I was happy for her to get herself off on my leg. And I was going to fuck her brains out soon but in the meantime paddling her was giving me a great deal of pleasure.

Zena

Undress him, yes, yes, with pleasure my punishment was not going to be celibacy it was going to be right now. I behaved in my most submissive manner as I took his clothes off. I can possibly make him make this the only punishment if I am really good, good in more ways than one or perhaps bad would be more apt.

I had to lick up his leg to his balls which when I got there were all tight and bunched up, I think he would like to cum. Just when it was getting interesting he made me start on the other leg.

Over his knee I was in agony, the bloody thing he was hitting me with hurt like hell, I was crying and yelling. I was also moving my way around to get myself, my pussy rubbing on his leg. I'm sure he knew what I was doing as my cunt juice was all over his leg.

Managing to get myself in this position through the pain demonstrates my need to cum. His hand grabbed my right nipple and squeezed it, my arse was still being paddled, I was in agony and ecstasy. I was near cumming when he tipped me onto the floor and I was face down my tender bum in the air when he was on top of me and I was so wet that his cock slipped straight in and my climax hit me.

My screams of pain turned to screams of ecstasy, he carried on fucking me, on and on. I came again and again, it was almost worth the wait.

But please sir don't make me wait again.