Zenith's Greatest Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Qilue finished her drink and left Valda's place to head back to her office. As she walked down the street, she undid the top button of her blouse.

...

Valda walked into Qilue's office with an unsettling grin as Qilue took solace that this time she was fully dressed.

"You seem happy." Qilue prompted.

"Two adventures, one past, one future, all for the good of Zenith." Valda vaingloriously announced before taking a seat. "Turns out owning an inn in Blackbough is the perfect way to lure termites out of the woodwork. Some local crime bosses had been visiting, asking to meet with me to discuss paying protection money, they also weren't happy about my doors being closed to their dream flake dealers. I went in disguise and wasn't intimidated, so they threatened to burn down my Inn and sell me into sex slavery." Qilue smiled, this was a fun adventure that didn't involve the reputational risk of her other recent stories. "So I waited in the tavern and as I expected, they sent some goons round that very night to burn my place down."

"How many survived?" Qilue prompted.

"Only one, the man who told me everything I wanted to know about his organisation and its leader, a man calling himself Shadowfang. I felt like his loose lips would also help send a message not to try this again, not to his bosses, they were already marked for death, but I figured when Shadowfang meets a grizzly fate, someone needed to spread the reason it happened." Valda paused to reflect on what came next.

"So the way he told it, their office was by the docks, but it had a fortified main entrance and a secret tunnel out. If I just charged it, Shadowfang would leave before I got anywhere near him. However the reason they have an office by the docks is that Shadowfang likes to personally inspect any high value deliveries. So I figured if they were so desperate to sell me into sex slavery, I would give them what they wanted." Qilue was so engrossed in the story she forgot to be disapproving of the new direction the story suddenly took.

"I found out when the next shipment of coerced prostitutes was coming in, then I swam out to the boat before it reached the shoreline. I managed to sneak on board and found the compartment where they held the poor things. They were all chained up, naked and scared, so I introduced myself, let them know they were going to be OK, then I found some spare manacles, stripped down and chained myself up alongside them."

"You were wearing your ring of disguise though, right?" Qilue asked.

"Would have given the game away if the slave had on jewelry." Valda replied with a grin. "So they lead us into the dockside offices and line us up in front of some goons and a man matching the description of Shadowfang. I was chained up and they were inspecting my naked body like a piece of meat, I fucking loved it. Then, Shadowfang stands in front of me, stares me up and down, then says, 'fuck me this one looks just like Valda Stormaxe.' Then I replied, 'yeah I get that a lot.' Before bursting out of my chains and snapping his neck. You should have seen it, I did a naked dance of death, killing every slaver in there with nothing but my own strength and skill. I killed one guy by squeezing his head between my thighs. That guy's last experience on the mortal plane was having my vagina pressed against his face with superhuman force."

"Were the captives grateful?" Qilue asked, trying to steer the story away from Valda's vagina.

"Very, after all the thank yous and hugs we found some coverings. I told them to feel free to tell the story of their rescue, but to leave out the bit where it was Valda Stormaxe who was naked and chained. Once they left I hung around their offices a bit longer, just to get a sense of their operations. I borrowed a couple of devices they kept for restraining and punishing more powerful captives, you know, for research purposes."

"Is that the future adventure you mentioned on your way in?" Qilue queried.

"Oh no, although they are a future adventure. No, I got a message from Infernazarr, apparently he found out about some powerful necromancers trying to bring back Lord Killshade, so he's getting the gang together to stop it. It's going to be me, him, Melwyn the rogue, Hortense the Bard, and some new Paladin as the temple of Eldath won't let our old Paladin out to play."

"Sounds exciting."

"Yeah it will be just like old times." Valda mused as she looked out of the window.

...

Qilue was worried as she expectantly looked at her office door. Valda had been due to arrive ten minutes ago now and had still not shown. She was aware her client had been on an adventure, as well as her penchant for making her own adventures, but if something had gone wrong with either Qilue would have read about it in the papers. On a whim she decided to check out the place Valda rented in Fountainwood.

Qilue walked to the address, vividly remembering the last time she walked this route with Valda naked behind her. Imagining how the walk must look to someone naked searching for cover. She didn't notice that she had undone two of her blouse buttons until she was knocking on the door of Valda's building. The door swung open to a quiet and empty house. Qilue inspected the rooms, they were broadly similar to what she had seen before but something felt different and she couldn't put her finger on what. There was a bolt of inspiration as she checked the bedroom, last time she was here Valda only had one closet, now there were two, one in a logical place, in the corner of the room near a mirror, and one pushed against a spare bit of wall that didn't match the flow of the room.

Qilue opened the out of place closet and immediately found herself faced with a long underground tunnel. The closet was actually a portal door leading to a dungeon. Qilue knew she shouldn't continue inwards, who knows what lay deeper inside? It could be something that Valda the hero could handle, but not something Qilue the therapist was prepared for. She was about to turn away when she heard a muffled scream echoing through the chamber. Throwing all caution to the wind, she dropped to a crouch and began sneaking deeper into the dungeon.

The tunnel opened out into a grand chamber lit by torchlight. In the middle of the chamber was Valda, naked, gagged and strapped to some sort of device, six strength draining glyphs glowing on her sweaty chest. She was on a specially adapted chair, with her arms pulled behind her and strapped together, while her legs were held apart by metal rings around her knees. As she hid and watched, Qilue saw a skeleton enter the chamber, Valda squirmed and gave pleading groans but the skeleton ignored her and placed a glyph on a small metal cylinder, welded into the chair and currently grinding against Valda's pussy.

The moment the glyph made contact with the cylinder, Valda squealed and thrashed as the skeleton walked off through a different door. Qilue took some deep breaths and built up her courage before sprinting out into the clearing. Valda saw her and immediately began grunting into her gag, but Qilue couldn't understand it. Qilue reached the device and began trying to undo the arm binding but it was a series of heavy straps and it was taking a while. Qilue began to become more panicked as she heard the footsteps of a skeleton returning.

A skeleton entered the room and advanced on them menacingly. Qilue screamed with frustration as she undid more buckles and Valda's bulging muscles fought against her bonds. Qilue looked into Valda's eyes with fear as the skeleton grabbed her arm. Valda thrashed and screamed. Then as the skeleton began to drag Qilue away, one of the strength draining Glyphs on Valda's chest faded. The combined effects of Qilue loosening the straps and Valda getting some strength back allowed the hero to break free. She immediately removed her gag and her voice echoed through the dungeon as she yelled.

"All skeletal minions stand down!"

Immediately the skeleton dragging away Qilue dropped her and dissolved into a pile of bones. Qilue collapsed into a scream as Valda untied her legs and unsteadily picked up her therapist and took her back to the house.

"So are you going to explain what the fuck just happened?" Qilue yelled once safely back in the bedroom, forgetting all sense of professionalism.

"It's a long story."

"Well then I'll bill you for an extra hour. What was that?"

"That was the spoils from my latest adventure. A castle built of incredible magic, we have no idea where it physically is, just that the only entrance/exit was a magical door that now resides in my bedroom. I volunteered to hold onto it to check no new bad guys moved in, and Infernazarr found the magic that bound the undead servants to the castle's owner and put them under my command. But that castle, Dr. Mylyl, it was filled with magic and devices all designed to make a captive feel helpless, and as far as I know I'm the only person with access, I thought what better way to privately indulge myself."

"So that was all under your control then?" Qilue seethed.

"I mean I set it up, it wasn't under my control. So those skeletons have no independent thought, you give them instructions and they follow them to the letter. So I strapped myself into that device, the slavers called it the 'malice throne,' and gave one a sack of strength draining glyphs, telling him to apply one to me every time I had less than six active glyphs on me. Then I gave another a mixed sack of glyphs, half shocking grasp, half prestidigitation to invoke vibration, I told him to randomly pick either a shocking grasp glyph or a prestidigitation glyph and apply it to the applicator tube every 5 minutes. The idea was that a third skeleton would be told that if at any point I am not in the contraption before the condition to halt was achieved, he was to take me and strap me into one of the reserve chairs. But then I figured I might as well broaden the command to anyone not strapped into a chair just in case I was interrupted." Valda looked ashamedly at her feet, she had never felt shame on her behalf but putting a bystander at risk shocked her to her core.

"So if you hadn't freed yourself in time, that skeleton would have strapped me into a chair similar to yours?" Qilue yelled, reeling in the memory of what Valda had put herself through and thoughts of her being out in the exact same position.

"Yes I'm sorry, I didn't know you would come here when I missed my session. I told them all to halt when the first skeleton ran out of strength draining glyphs and calculated that the glyphs I gave him would last a couple of hours. Now I think there is a source of glyphs inside this castle, so when they ran out of my supply, they went and got more from somewhere and kept going. By the way, wherever they were getting the glyphs from, they didn't have vibrating prestidigitation, about halfway in it all became shocking grasp" Valda explained rubbing her sore pussy without a hint of modesty.

"Oh my god, how long had you been down there?"

"Well I started about six hours before our session." Valda calmly stated, putting on some clothes from the closet that wasn't a portal to her own personal torture castle.

"So not only were you locked in a torture device for 6 hours, you had no idea how long you were going to be there. What if you had starved to death. Hell what if we had starved to death together in similar chairs. This was exactly what I was talking about when I said if you kept escalating you would put yourself, and others, in danger." Qilue explained, somehow calming herself by falling back into a professional role.

"Alright, I get it. I need some sort of safety net for if this stuff goes wrong." Valda acknowledged.

"Do you have a friend that can be on standby?" Qilue asked.

"Not really. Infernazarr's always judged anyone who isn't high minded like him, can't guarantee Melwyn wouldn't blackmail me, or that I wouldn't hear detailed accounts of my sexual humiliation next time I went to one of Hortense's gigs. I could have trusted our old Paladin Greta, but the temple of Eldath keeps a close eye on her and I don't trust them." Qilue felt sad that Valda didn't have anyone she felt she could trust, then she felt uncomfortable as Valda looked up to her.

"No, no way, I've been unprofessional enough with you as it is. I'm not going to be one of your sex toys as well." Qilue stated.

"Please Dr. Mylyl, think of it as an opportunity to direct my behaviour away from these experiences into more safe and productive things." Qilue scowled. There was no way to justify taking on this additional role under the guise of a therapist, she would be breaking all kinds of guild rules and maybe even some laws. But deep in her mind, Qilue thought about how gripping Valda's adventures seemed, and now she was being offered a chance to share in them, to be right alongside Valda Stormaxe as she risked her dignity and position. Qilue was excited at the position laid out for her, all she had to do was forsake every standard of professionalism she had previously sworn by.

"So, say I take on this role. You would agree that you do not undertake any adventures until you run them by me in advance. I get final say on anything you plan, and you pay me my usual hourly rate for out of office therapy which is steeper than what you're currently paying." Qilue explained.

"Deal." Valda agreed.

"Fine." Qilue sighed. "What sexual predicament did you have planned next?"

...

Qilue felt profoundly uncomfortable as she ventured further into Blackbough. Valda had assured her that some under the table arrangements had been made to ensure her safe passage, but that didn't make her feel less out of place as night fell on the area of the city, deliberately left to decay, and undesirables started to appear around her. To keep up the ruse of professionalism, Qilue had chosen to wear her work outfit, her white formal suit, this however made her look profoundly out of place among prostitutes and theives.

She reached the address Valda had given her, a moderately sized tavern named 'The Thrusting Rapier' that Valda had acquired purely to fire a handsy manager. There was a small crowd by the front door as Qilue walked into the back and was let in by a large security guard told to expect her arrival. She walked up some stairs and to a private room, reserved for the owner, knocking politely before letting herself in.

As she walked in, she saw Valda in an outfit she could only describe as highly inappropriate. She had only seen similar garments in newspaper pictures on stories about powerful female magical users who clearly wanted their victims to die with a boner. She had a one-piece bikini that looked like someone had tried to make a corset and panties out of lightning, but had to be sparing. Purple zigzags of fabric with gold lining clung to her body and firmed up around her breasts, enough to provide slight support and converge, while still leaving a lot of exposed bosom, while a wickedly high cut leg line drew the eye to a tight crotch framed by the fishnet stockings that ran down her legs to a set of impractical gold heels.

"How do I look?" Valda asked, throwing a long flowing cape over her shoulders.

"Like a stripper." Qilue honestly replied.

"Good, that's kind of what I'm going for." Valda quipped. She handed Qilue a small pouch that jingled with the sound of loose metal inside. "You want to pick for me?"

Qilue could not believe how calm Valda was considering her plan. When she had taken over The Thrusting Rapier, one event she couldn't get rid of without risking a riot from her customers, was the weekly strip show. Every week the tavern was packed to the rafters while a variety of performer's came from far and wide to show a lot of flesh in every skin-tone imaginable. Valda had decided she wanted to perform as well, but had also decided to add a little bit of risk to the process. In Qilue's hand was a pouch with 10 rings in it, 9 of the rings were a ring of disguise, 1 was an identical ring without any magic on it. Valda had resolved to wear a mask until she was right by the entrance to the performance area of the tavern, then just before she stepped out she would put on the ring and take off the mask. She would then do her full strip routine, not knowing if everyone thought she was just another stripper, or if everyone would lose their minds watching Valda Stormaxe strip for them.

Qilue rummaged around and picked out a ring that she handed to Valda. Valda grinned, put on her mask and headed out of the door.

"You sure you don't want to come and watch? My strip routine lasts a while and I was going to chat with my fellow performers afterwards so I may take some time."

"I will be up here for an hour, then I will come and get you and bring you back here. That is the deal." Qilue insisted pointing at the hourglass she had bought for the purpose.

"Suit yourself" Valda joked, putting on her mask and heading towards the noise of the crowd.

The moment the door shut behind her, Qilue immediately stood in front of the mirror and began testing the remaining rings one at a time to secretly confirm that Valda was safe. The fourth ring she tried had no effect on her appearance and she sighed with relief that she wouldn't have to figure out how to stop Valda from exposing herself. Now content to listen to the cheers of the crowd and imagine Valda disgracing herself in front of them, Qilue relaxed and sat down. Glancing around the room she saw evidence of how much Valda had planned this, there were several different sets of makeup, even though the rings provided makeup as part of the disguise. There were also several outfits Valda had clearly circled through, all of them as scandalous as the one she had just worn into the tavern.

Qilue thumbed through the outfits, wondering what must have been going through Valda's mind as she picked out the outfit to embarrass herself in. She grabbed one outfit, a red and gold corset with an attached skirt that draped around the back but cut off halfway around the waist. Whoever wore this would have the front of their legs on display all the way up to the hip, with the only fabric between their pussy and the world being a thin strip that dangled down from the base of the corset at the front. Idly she held it in front of herself as she stood in front of the mirror.

Then she had an idea. A terrible idea. An unprofessional, embarrassing, unthinkable idea. She checked the hourglass she was using to gauge when she had to go fetch Valda; it still had so much sand in the upper chamber, she would have privacy for so much time, and she was curious to feel how Valda must feel every time she set herself up for one of these adventures. Qilue took a deep breath and began to strip off her professional clothes.

As Qilue stared at herself in the mirror, it became clear that this outfit was too big for her and it was still incredibly inappropriate. She had used some nearby pins to pin up the skirt fabric, halving its length and keeping it from trailing in the floor. She had also pulled the corset as tight as it could go and it still felt a little loose. But as she looked in the mirror, she saw herself in a way she had never seen herself before. Her dark grey skin framed by explosions of gold and red, her intimates teased with every sway of the skirt fabric, her bust more covered than she would have liked, but still pushed up into lascivious cleavage.

She swayed in front of the mirror, squealing a bit every time she swayed a bit much and caught a flash of brilliant white pubic hair, or in the worst cases, a glimpse of her pussy. She leered and posed to see herself reduced to a sex object, running her hands up and down her body. As an experiment she picked up one of the rings of disguise and put it on. Suddenly she was looking at a buxom redhead in the mirror, her thick makeup making every smile deeply salacious. As Qilue watched this alter ego dance in the mirror she caught herself whispering to herself and was shocked at what she was saying.

123456...8