Zenith's Greatest Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could do it. I could join Valda on stage. I could be a stripper as well..." Qilue went into a fugue state as she walked towards the door, her hand was on the handle when she came back to her senses. "No I can't, I can't, I can't." She repeated to herself as she retreated back to the room and quickly changed into her professional clothes. She sat confused and worried at herself until Valda returned.

"See, you didn't have to come get me, I returned. Everything went to plan." She reassured as she entered the room naked carrying a pile of fabric scraps that used to be her outfit.

"That's good to hear." Qilue replied, blankly staring at the wall.

"Are you OK, Dr. Mylyl..."

"All fine, gotta go, see you at our next session." Qilue blurted out as she practically sprinted out of the door.

...

"And how are you doing with Valda Stormaxe's therapy?" Asked Qilue's supervisor, looking over his glasses at her.

"Oh OK, normal, just... you know, doing therapy." Qilue uneasily responded.

...

Qilue paced her office, eagerly awaiting her favourite client. Valda strolled in and the pleasantries were barely over when they began to plan her next adventure.

"So what do you have planned this time?" Qilue asked, barely containing her excitement.

"I want to try something I've wanted to do for a while now, I want you to shackle me inside a crate and have me delivered across town." Valda explained.

"Alright, details. Where would you want the crate to be picked up? Where would you want the crate delivered? And what state will you be in inside the crate?" Qilue asked clinically.

"So I was thinking from my apartment in Fountainwood to the tavern in Blackbough. It can be marked as a same day business delivery so I don't have to spend a night in a depot somewhere. As for the state I am in, the slavers had some portable restraint straps, it's like an outfit made of leather straps that has cuffs for my arms and legs to hold me in a kneeling position with my hands behind my back. A few strength draining glyphs and I would be helpless."

"Crate would have to be pretty snug for you not to bounce around." Qilue observed.

"I already have a crate in mind, it's an old industrial size tea chest that I fit very snugly in. It also has a prominent 'this way up' sign to keep me from being stored upside down."

"If those straps are forcing you to kneel, surely you could attach some form of dildo to the bottom of the box to churn inside you as the box is manhandled?" Qilue suggested.

"Good suggestion, I see someone's starting to enjoy these adventures. I'll make a pervert out of you yet."

"Uh, no... I was just trying to be empathetic... I would never..." Qilue blustered as she blushed all over.

"But you're right, I can build things into the crate. What about some labia clips either side of the dildo, and some nipple clips to stretch out my breasts with every bump in the road." Valda brainstormed.

"These adventures of yours always come with an element of risk. Have you thought about the risks of this adventure?" Qilue asked, trying to maintain a veneer of professionalism.

"Well there's always a risk the box could get damaged or broken, they could hear my moans and look inside, or I get delivered to the wrong address." Valda thought aloud, clearly getting worked up over the possibilities. "But you'll seal the crate, it's pretty thick which means it will be sturdy and quite soundproof, and I trust you to write the correct address, specifying the trade entrance to the Thrusting Rapier so I don't end up opened in-front of all my customers."

"In which case, I think we should head over to yours to prepare."

...

Qilue couldn't believe the state Valda was in as the skeletons shuffled her trussed up body into the tea chest, the front panel was currently removed to help maneuver the horny hero. Valda moaned as they shuffled her into the box and she squirmed so the dildo could slowly work its way into her. Qilue tingled at the thought of what came next. She reached into the box and grabbed a hold of the clips on either side of the dildo, one at a time attaching them to Valda's labia, locking her pussy in position.

Next the skeletons brought in the front panel of the tea chest and began nailing it into place. As they did so, Qilue reached into the box, grappling with the clips built into the front panel to attach them to Valda nipples as the hero moaned in painful ecstasy.

"Alright, now I'm in, I've made a decision, could you go to the table and grab a glyph I left next to your notebook?" Valda asked, confusing Qilue.

"Sure, what kind of glyph is it?" Qilue replied as she picked up the magic sign.

"Constitution drain. I want this to hurt more than it currently does." Valda casually explained.

"It doesn't hurt now, but the pain of clips will build up over time."

"And over time the constitution drain glyph will wear off." Qilue considered the logic and decided a single glyph shouldn't be too bad, opting to slap it onto Valda's breast with a bit of force, Valda moaning as her battle hardened nerves softened with the magic coursing through her. "Alright let's do this."

"Skeleton minions, nail the lid on the crate then drag it in front of the house. Then return to the castle through the door in the bedroom." Qilue ordered. She oversaw the package being prepared for pickup and then sat waiting next to it in the street, the last thing she needed was someone stealing it. Eventually a couple of orcs in courier uniforms approached her to sign for pickup.

"How long do you think it's going to take?" Qilue asked, desperately trying to contain her nerves.

"We don't have many other deliveries today, so we should be in Blackbough pretty sharpish." The bigger orc replied.

"But you do have other deliveries? It's just that I plan on unloading at the other end so I'll need some time to get there."

"Alright, I'll tell you what, we move pretty fast, and Blackbough is a terrible place to find food. So how about we stop for lunch before we get to yours? Make sure you have time to get there and get everything ready." The larger orc suggested.

"Sounds great." Qilue replied, thinking stretching Valda's adventure a little longer would probably be appreciated. She watched with awkward pleasantness as the orcs clumsily manhandled the box into their cart and set off down the road. Qilue then made her own way to the Thrusting Rapier, as fast as her legs could carry her.

Once at the tavern, Qilue sequestered herself in the back office bedroom she had spent time in while Valda was stripping for the crowds. She figured with a circuitous route and a lunch break she had plenty of time to rummage through Valda's things, just to see what she had around.

In Valda's closet, Qilue found a variety of unacceptable outfits, and felt a pang of sadness that they were all made for someone with a much larger frame. Then she spotted a metal case at the bottom of the wardrobe, looking inside she found a collection of sexual tools, a bag of rings of disguise, and a pile of glyphs. Qilue found herself feeling warm at the sight of chains, clamps, cuffs, dildos, and plugs the likes of which she had never seen. She then found a two piece loincloth inside that shimmered with magical energy.

Qilue inspected the loincloth, this was the loincloth of legend, the one Valda was wearing in all the statues, as she took the pieces in her hands, she felt it shrink until it was the right size for her to wear, a feature common in high level magical items, and from there she knew she had to try it on.

Qilue left her clothes in a clumsy pile on the bed as she stood naked in front of the mirror sizing up the loincloth. She started by looping the rough thread of the top over her head, although it looked a bit like a bra, as she was putting it on Qilue realised it was effectively a string scaffolding with which two patches of leather could drape over her breasts, surprisingly this still offered her support through some enchantment corsing through it. When she first started putting it on, the roughness of the leather against her nipples grated at her, but as the buffs activated the constitution boost made the rough leather feel comfortable, like an extension of her own skin. Next she took the loincloth bottoms and inspected how they were supposed to go on.

Qilue marvelled at how Valda could go adventuring in this, she even speculated that the flimsiness of the outfit might have helped with her association of exposure and adventure, as the loincloth bottoms were little more than a string belt with modesty flaps of studded leather at the front and back. As she tied it around her waist she felt her muscles firm up and tighten.

She looked at herself in the mirror and marvelled at the effect. Her body looked more toned and muscular, while the grey leather swayed alluringly with every movement. She inspected herself at every angle, imagining it was her body on plinths and pedestals around town. However, unlike the dress she had previously tried on, no matter how much she swayed, even when she did a handstand, the flaps of leather somehow always stayed covering her breasts and privates, some enchantment holding them in a position to prevent their wearer's exposure.

Qilue walked the room, she rummaged through the closet to take a closer look at Valda's other outfits, spending a good amount of time staring at the one Valda wore when she became a stripper for the night. As she stared and mused she caught a glimpse of purple in the mirror. As she turned she saw that it now looked like she was wearing an identical outfit, only perfectly fitting her body.

"Valda you smart cookie. You had some wizard put a glamour on your loincloth so you could still wear it in town and not look underdressed." She reasoned. One by one Qilue used the glamour loincloth to see how every one of Valda's stripper outfits looked on her. Each and every outfit driving up Qilue's confidence and sex drive. She tried on one outfit, then as an experiment she closed her eyes and with great effort imagined that outfit, only with holes cut in the bust points so her nipples could be seen. When she opened her eyes again, the outfit had adjusted itself to her whims and she giggled at the sight of her exposed nipples.

Driven wild by her own experimentation, Qilue decided that this was too good an opportunity to pass up, she wanted to use this loincloth to have a little adventure of her own. She was going to try out the sort of thing Valda had been discovering, so sitting in Valda's bedroom she began to scheme.

...

The orcs had taken their time with their lunch, and had now arrived at their last delivery of the day. They pulled the cart around the back of the tavern where the trades entrance was and knocked on the door.

The door swung open and the woman behind it stunned the orcs for a moment. She was a redheaded girl, heavy on the makeup and freckles across her body. She stood unashamed wearing a black lace bodystocking with crotch and breast cutouts. Two heart shaped pasties covered her nipples and a small red thong was all that stood for her modesty as she looked the orcs up and down.

"Can I help you?" She asked with contempt. The orcs stared in silence for a moment longer than was comfortable. "Hey, if you're looking for a free show I'm going to call security, you pay the entrance fee tonight like everyone else."

"Sorry, no." The orc babbled. "We have a delivery for Qilue." He showed the stripper the forms and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine I'll just go and get her. Wait here." The stripper turned and the orcs watched as her barely covered bottom shimmied down the hall and up the stairs. A few moments later Qilue was there to sign the parcel, looking surprisingly out of breath.

...

Qilue got the orcs to drop off Valda's crate in her room, then once they left she opened it with a crowbar. As she got off the lid, she found a sweaty ravenous beast inside. Valda screamed with each clip removed, and once free she encouraged Qilue to leave, she wanted to 'fuck my fingers till my clit falls off.'

Qilue was happy to oblige as she had similar plans.

...

"I'm going to do it!" Valda announced as she stormed into Qilue's office. "It's been a while seeing as how bad last time went, but I'm going to apply some strength draining glyphs and get fucked properly this time." She had been stewing on this idea for a while and felt if she said it to Qilue then she would have to go through with it.

"Confronting past traumatic events can be positive if done in the right way. How do you plan to do this?"

"Well it's going to be prostitution again, however this time it's going to be me being the prostitute. So it's common among the strip night customers at the Thrusting Rapier to ask strippers what their price is to sleep with them. Last time I stripped I got several offers, so I figured I would strip again this week, and this time I would take someone up on the offer."

"Being a prostitute is a dangerous profession, if you weaken yourself there's nothing to stop you becoming victim to a variety of unpleasant crimes sex workers face." Qilue reasoned, trying to make things safer.

"Which is why I'll have a glyph of dispel. If anyone tries anything, I'll cancel all spells and be my usual unstoppable self."

"A glyph of dispel would also remove the effects of the ring of disguise." Qilue observed.

"Trust me, if someone is acting in a way that I have to remove the glyphs, they aren't living to tell people what they saw." Valda confidently asserted. Qilue agreed with the plan and her mind raced with a plan of her own.

...

The roar of the crowd in the tavern once again permeated the building as Qilue watched Valda get ready. She saw Valda's stoney determination so didn't interrupt with small talk as she tightened a floral corset with lace trim and detachable bust cups. As she bent over to pull up her knickers, a tight translucent black pair with frilly ruffles, she noticed Qilue's bag.

"What's in the bag?" Valda asked.

"Books, I was waiting a while last time so I thought I'd bring some things to keep me entertained while you went to whore yourself out." Qilue replied.

"Fair enough," Valda shrugged as she began to rummage through her rings of disguise, eventually settling on a ditsy looking blonde.

"Alright, wish me luck." Valda announced, as she strolled out of the door. As the door closed behind her, Qilue counted to ten and then sprang into action with her own plan. She opened up her bag and giggled at the outfit she had managed to get made in time for today, her very own stripper outfit.

Qilue stripped down, then began to assemble the ridiculous set of items. It started with a purple bejeweled collar that fit snugly around her neck and a matching garter belt around her hips. At the front of the collar was a hook which Qilue used to hook two strips of fabric, each running diagonally from the centre of her neck, over her breasts, then round to the back where they clipped on to the back of the garter belt. With some adjustment they pulled tight against her breasts, offering the illusion of support and only the slightest possibility they wouldn't pop out. She then put on a purple tie side thong, pulling it tight against her pussy. Once satisfied with the amount of camel toe on show, she pulled her stockings up her legs and clipped them to the garter belt, being careful not to accidentally untie her thong ahead of schedule.

Qilue stared at herself in the mirror as she put on the ring of disguise and watched her dark grey skin and silver hair get replaced with a freckled white complexion and wild ginger locks.

"This outfit suited me better without the disguise." She thought to herself. The exotic purple clashed with the red hair and didn't seem to fit with the rustic homeliness of pale freckles. She spent some time putting the ring on and taking it off, watching herself in the mirror, trying to talk herself out of the terrible decision her mind wanted her to make.

"Nobody in Blackbough actually knows who you are." She said to herself, beginning to pace. "It's not like any of your friends or family would happen to be visiting a tavern in Blackbough."

"But what if Valda sees?"

"She's planning on going to some stranger's house to fuck him, you would have plenty of time while she's gone."

"Word could get back to her."

"You think she wants feedback on every stripper in her establishment. Worst case scenario someone mentions a half-drow stripper and she pauses for a moment before shaking off the idea. There are loads of half-drow in Zenith."

In the end, Qilue decided to throw on a big cloak with a hood to cover herself, with the ring in the pocket. She decided to make the call when she had a chance to scope out the tavern and see what she was dealing with. She picked up her shoes and slipped them on, delighting that her day to day heels were high enough to fit the part, every day after today she would bring a little of her performance with her. Her hand shook as she turned the knob and uneasily walked towards the roar of the crowd.

She peered into the keg room, which had been repurposed as a changing room where several strippers were either getting ready or packing up. Valda was not there, so Qilue reasoned she must be on the floor already. Qilue streadied her nerves as best she could as she walked through the keg room and peered out into the tavern. Nobody paid her any heed.

The strip night at the Thrusting Rapier was incredibly anarchic. Strippers would grab a mug on their way out, then they would scout out any table that looked open and willing to have them. When it became clear it would be worth their time, they would climb onto the table, place their mug at their feet, and begin their show as the tips rolled in.

On the doorway out there was also a chart demonstrating their sophisticated system of flowers on tables. A blue flower meant they wanted a male presenting stripper, pink a female, yellow it didn't matter. If they had a red flower they wanted humans only, but a purple flower meant they were interested in more exotic races. The yelling and haggling happening over the sensuous chamber music showed the flowers were an opening statement for horse trading between the tables, with plenty of security on hand to make sure nobody got out of line. To reinforce this there were posters all around the tavern that simply read 'everyone has the right to say no.'

Valda was in the far corner, dancing for a gaggle of dwarves, she had already removed her breast cups, converting the corset to a waist corset and freeing her tits in the process. Qilue spotted her just in time to see her drop her knickers in the beard of a high paying dwarf and adjust her dance to give the whole party a view of her pussy.

The dwarf beckoned Valda down to his level and whispered something in her ear. Valda nodded and climbed down from the table, taking the dwarfs hand and walking with him out of the bar. Qilue figured that the dwarf was about to get lucky, which meant now was the time for her to go through with her plan. She took off her cloak and placed it on a coat hook, leaving the ring of disguise in the pocket as she strutted out into the tavern.

As she looked around, eyes started turning to her. People were examining her body, looking at her with unhidden lust, she swooned a little at the attention she was getting but managed to steady herself by gripping her tip mug.

"Hey, half-drow. We haven't seen you here before." A blonde boisterous man yelled. She turned her head to see a table of adventurers, the telltale diversity of races and body types as much a giveaway as the armer and scabbards.

"Haven't been here before." Qilue coquettishly replied, eyeing up the table and seeing a yellow and purple flower.

"Oh in which case we must be the ones to take your virginity." The man yelled, gesturing her over. Qilue stayed rooted to the spot for a moment and quickly caught herself.

123456...8