Zenith's Greatest Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," she finally agreed. "I think we have everything we need planned.

...

Qilue was surprised at how quickly Valda had everything set up, that her eagerness for adventure would drive her through the preparation so fast. Conversely Qilue had found herself savouring the anticipation, she had barely stripped down to her underwear by the time Valda had the collar around her neck, the strength draining glyphs applied to her body, and was tapping her feet impatiently.

Qilue nervously took off her underwear and picked up the chain on the back of Valda's collar, clipping it onto her own collar and feeling her body become a wave of tingles. Her voice faltering, she was barely able to squeak out her command.

"Begin the adventure."

Immediately she watched the skeletons materialise out of the floor. One grabbed the leash and clipped it around Valda's collar, while a second got to work using manacles to secure her hands behind her back. Qilue felt very aware that she was more vulnerable than Valda, if anything went wrong Valda could bust out the moment her herculean strength was no longer restricted by magic, but Qilue was stuck until Valda freed her. What if Valda chose not to free her?

The skeleton yanked on the leash, Valda and Qilue immediately wincing at their sudden jerk forward, and the sound of a loud snap as the initial jerk broke the Skeleton's finger. The support skeleton fixed up his friend, whose pace was not even slowed by the breakage, before picking a glyph out of the bag and reading it so as to follow the instructions left for him by Valda.

He carefully placed the glyph onto Valda's left breast, immediately sparks began to fly as an arc of electricity connected from the skeletal hand to Valda's nipple, the skeleton then touched Valda's other nipple and the arc of electrical current flowed between them. Valda screamed through gritted teeth, and as the electricity discharged itself that scream transformed into an appreciative moan.

"I'm sorry master." Valda replied.

"So you're playing along?" Qilue asked.

"Of course, much more fun that way." Valda explained. Qilue thought on this as they began to explore the castle.

The castle was made of black rock, creating an imposing and evil facade as they passed innumerable magic torches and suits of armour. Occasionally they would enter a larger chamber where there was clear evidence that fighting had occurred.

"Hey Qilue. See that collapsed pillar on the floor to your left. That was me, I tackled a cultist right through that." Valda bragged.

"Did you plan this adventure imagining it as the consequences of if you had failed the mission to liberate the castle?"

"No, but let's pretend that's what happened." Valda said with a smirk before looking back towards the skeleton. "Alright, I'm sorry I attacked you, please don't make me into Lord Killshade's sex slave, I beg of you."

As Valda theatrically thrashed around, Qilue heard a snap from their captor and giggled at what was in store. The skeletal assistant picked another glyph out of the bag, slapping it on Valda without a care for precision. Colourful lights sparked out from where the glyph made contact, wrapping themselves around the leash, splitting it in two and smoothly attaching newly formed clips to Valda's nipples, their bouncing from Valda's fearful dance doing nothing for the spell's accuracy.

"Sorry master, I will be a good prisoner from now on." Valda replied as she felt her nipples begin to stretch with the pressure to keep walking.

"Looks like Lord Killshade wants your nipples punished by the time you are handed over to him." Qilue commented.

"Please let my friend go, I'll take all the punishment you want but she's innocent." Valda began to plead.

"I think we both know I'm not innocent." Qilue quipped.

"Come on, don't break the fantasy." Valda implored.

"How's this for breaking the fantasy?" Qilue stopped dead still, the felt the pressure build up against her neck and then a squeak from Valda as another snap echoed through the dungeon.

"You bitch." Valda yelled in shock as the skeleton picked out another glyph. As it was applied, a command echoed through the castle hallways from the glyph, a command clearly heard by Qilue, and immediately obeyed by Valda.

"Piss!"

The sound of urine trickling onto the floor filled the captive's ears.

"Oh disgusting, I'm stepping in your piss barefoot." Qilue moaned as the skeleton continued to drag them around the castle.

"Serves you right for pulling that stunt." Valda squealed through her embarrassment.

The skeleton ended up dragging them on a big loop of the castle back to the point where they had started, and then down a familiar path.

"No, that's the corridor that leads to the closet." Qilue noticed, beginning to struggle against her bonds.

"Don't worry, there's four or five different routes from this corridor, it would be super unlucky to get that one specific one." Valda reassured.

"That's all very well and good for you to say, you're wearing a ring of disguise."

"And you can stop this at any moment, relax and enjoy the humiliation." Valda tried to assert, but it didn't stop Qilue's wiggling from pulling the leash tight against Valda's nipples and snapping another finger. The skeletal assistant applied a glyph to Valda and at first it seemed like nothing was happening. Then out of nowhere Valda released a roar of fear and began thrashing against her restraints. The thrashing didn't affect the skeleton's journey, getting ever closer to the closet door, but it did snap off another finger to trigger more reprisals. The skeletal assistant picked out a glyph, studied it, then slapped it on Valda's bottom.

Green vines sprouted from the glyph, menacingly growing in size with razor sharp thorns emerging at the end, then in a sudden flick, a crack echoed in the corridor and a bright red welt started to rise from Valda's bottom.

"Ow, I'm sorry master, I will behave, please don't..." Valda pleaded with genuine fear as the thorny vine whipped over Valda's bottom again, and her squeals filled the corridors. "Master please, I'm sorry, don't..." another crack filled the corridor and Valda was silenced, simply reduced to a shivering husk as the last of the whips cracked across her bottom and the vine fell to the floor.

"Valda are you OK?"

"Just behave and master won't hurt us." Valda mumbled. In the silence the skeleton turned away from the closet door, heading into a room just before it. Qilue started to wonder if Valda's submission had had any effect on the sadism of the mindless skeletons, that they had somehow seen her contricion and decided she no longer needed to be dragged round the streets of Fountainwood. The skeleton pulled them around a well stocked library before leaving the room and heading away from the closet. They walked in silence a bit, before Qilue noticed Valda perk up somewhat.

"I regret the fear spell," she announced.

"So you don't like being afraid?" Qilue asked with the sensitivity of her former days as Valda's therapist.

"I don't mind fear that spurs me on to action, but that was crippling fear, it paralysed me, paralysed all other emotions, took away my agency..." Valda explained.

"And this prisoner fantasy doesn't remove your agency?"

"Not entirely, now that I'm back to enjoying myself I can do this." Valda announced, putting her foot down and feeling her nipples strain against the leash until the telltale snap of boney fingers filled the corridor.

The skeletal assistant picked out a glyph, then very carefully applied it to Valda's clitoris. Immediately Valda began to moan and dance on the spot.

"Eek, It's freezing my clitoris." She yelled as Qilue giggled at the state her friend had put herself in.

The skeleton continued pulling Valda and Qilue down the corridor, Valda squirming with the feeling of her labia churning against her frozen clit. Then all of a sudden it took a left turn, it stopped to run its finger down a pillar, generating hum from a nearby wall that the skeleton then walked straight through. Valda was confused as she followed it through the illusion, but she was at least more used to these things than Qilue, who when faced with walking into a wall reacted naturally and tried to avoid it. As the leash pulled hard to pull her through the illusion, Qilue gasped at the room she now found herself in, meanwhile the skeleton fixed its friend's finger and picked out a glyph for Valda.

This room was far more active than the castle they had come from, it seemed to emanate a faint purple glow, as books and tables shuffled around on their own, mops and dusters maintained the area, every surface and item seemed saturated with magic to serve a master no longer there. They both stared in wonder as the skeleton applied a glyph to Valda causing the hero to jump in shock.

"Qilue, I think I have just been deafened." Valda yelled, Qilue thought about replying but then figured there wouldn't be a point. Qilue thought about how this was now a bad situation, they didn't know what lay in this section of the castle, still with active magic and who knows what lurking within, however part of her embraced the fear, swum in the excitement of the new unpredictable direction their journey had taken. The skeleton dragged them immediately to the left, to another corridor leading out of the room, lit by purple torchlight.

Qilue knew she should be ordering the adventure over, but her mind began to swim in the fantasy of becoming a prisoner for real. What if there is some unknown wizard's apprentice ready to fuck her, or some extra-planer entity ready to keep them in a state of permanent humiliation. Throughout all the fantasies flowing through her mind, Qilue's rational brain was able to keep up a repeating refrain, 'call it off, it's time to stop.' Qilue felt a pang of regret as she gave the command.

"Alright skeletal minions, apply one glyph to me so I can give the order to disengage." The skeleton's malicious gaze turned to Qilue. She let out a little whimper as her oppressor removed a Glyph from his bag and pressed it against her arm. The familiar voice of command echoed in the corridor, only this time it was Qilue felt pulled by an irresistible compulsion to obey.

"Beg!"

Qilue's brain was no longer processing, it simply reacted. She knew that she had to beg, but the force of the command gave no direction beyond that. To her own shock she found that she began to beg along the lines of the thought process interrupted by the command, unable to stop her traitorous mouth.

"Please make me your slave, I beg of you." She began to plead. "I mean it, I want to be your horny humiliated prisoner forever. Please make this my new life, I want to be exposed, I want to be degraded and laughed at, I want to be abused and violated. I don't want Valda to free me. Please master, tear up that glyph of dispel and treat us as fuckmeat prisoners forever."

Qilue gasped with horror as the skeleton actually obeyed her request and ripped up the glyph of dispel. She screamed but still under the command spell she knew she needed to beg, luckily the ripped up glyph focused her mind on what she should have been begging for.

"Please don't do this, I beg of you, put that glyph back together and let us go." The skeleton impassively ignored her. "Please sir, or if that isn't possible, find another glyph of dispel and use that on Valda." Qilue broke out the fog of the command spell and immediately started to panic and think through what was happening.

"Valda said they would obey any commands to do with glyphs, so naturally he obeyed when I told him to rip up the glyph, however he's not obeying any more, even though I'm giving him new glyph related commands." Qilue splurged to herself. "Wait, ripping up the glyph was not the full command, the full command was 'tear up the Glyph and treat us as fuckmeat prisoners.' Fuckmeat prisoners don't have their orders obeyed by their captors." Qilue felt her body begin to fill with dread.

"Valda, something's gone wrong." She yelled, but Valda didn't hear her. Nevertheless Valda was able to deduce something wasn't right when the skeleton holding her leash suddenly did a U-turn in the middle of the corridor. Valda had told them to pick a random direction every time there was a fork in the road, they were only to do U-turns at dead ends, to suddenly turn around in the middle of a hallway was unusual. She had the briefest of moments to see the fear on Qilue's face as she passed her and then the reality of their ordeal began to sit on her stomach.

Valda knew this could turn from bad to worse if she didn't do something, she needed a plan and fast.

"Qilue!" Valda yelled over her deafness. "On the count of three, I'm going to pull hard, as should you. Together we should be able to rip all the skeleton's fingers off and make a run for it." Qilue got ready and braced herself as the hero counted down, then on three they both planted their feet and pulled in the other direction.

Valda's nipples exploded with pain as she felt the leash snap tight but she endured and kept pulling. One by one she heard the pop of skeletal fingers snapping out of their sockets, each time loosening the leash just a little. Then to her shock, Valda watched the second skeleton grab the leash and yank his prisoners forward. Clearly when the skeleton heard the order to treat them like fuckmeat prisoners, not letting them escape was part of the deal.

The skeleton healed up his friend, counting that Valda had broken three fingers, and so three glyphs were the appropriate punishment. He took the first glyph out of the bag and slapped it on Valda's face.

Suddenly a swarm of magical insects arose from the ground, covering Valda. She squirmed and wiggled to get the insects off her exposed body, her every scream of disgust followed by gagging and spitting as the insects crawled into her mouth, her exposed body reduced to a pile of filth. Infestation would certainly be added to the list of glyphs she regretted choosing. The spell was just to summon the swarm, so Valda's body was still covered in the infestation as the skeleton applied the next glyph.

A familiar commanding voice echoed out from Valda, filling the air with its potent order. Even without her hearing, Valda magically knew the order that had been given and that she could not refuse.

"Orgasm!"

For Valda the disgust and arousal spiralled through her body, her filthy perversion now thrown into her face as she moaned in orgasmic joy, every skittering insect driving her body's sensitivity wild as the swarm began to fall to the wayside leaving behind whichever insect stragglers managed to cling on. Qilue felt bad for the hero as she moaned and squirmed with the most degrading orgasm conceivable as the skeleton applied another glyph.

Qilue wondered what this most recent glyph did as it didn't seem to have an immediate effect, it only became clear when Valda continued to scream with her artificial orgasm, her legs shaking at the effort. Qilue deduced that the skeleton must have just applied the glyph of empowerment, making Valda's orgasm longer and more intense. Qilue's stomach dropped at the realisation that this meant the strength draining glyphs were empowered, extending their situation for another hour.

Valda's screams echoed through the castle as the skeleton's direction stopped being a meandering jaunt and started being a purposeful prisoner transport. Eventually Valda gave one final moan and was able to climax to her order's satisfaction, clearing her head as the skeleton unlocked a thick reinforced door.

They entered a tunnel, a long echoing corridor with no doors or branching paths, an inevitable sense of final destination shuddered through Valda and Qilue. As they descended, they saw a portal, it had purple borders and seemed to extrude an uneasy energy.

"Shit!" Valda yelled, "Qilue, we do not want to go through that portal. That is a planar door, it leads to a demiplane, and if I had to guess, I would say it goes to some kind of demiplane dungeon where Lord Killshade and his minions locked up those who opposed him." It made sense to Qilue, she ordered the skeletons to treat them like prisoners, so they had decided to take them to get locked in the dungeon. Her mind buzzed trying to think of how they could escape and her mind drew a blank. Valda also desperately thought through any schemes that would fix the situation, but the only plan that broke through the fog of fear in her mind was the same plan as before.

"Alright Qilue, we're going to try pulling again, I'm going to count to three and then you run in the opposite direction." Valda instructed. Qilue got ready to brace herself. Valda counted down from three and Qilue turned and ran forward, ignoring the tightening leash and the screams of pain from Valda. They heard five distinct snaps, the last of which heralded a sudden drop in pressure as the leash fell to the floor, they began to desperately sprint for their freedom. Qilue actually let a smile crawl across her face as she saw the light of the tunnel entrance, but her salvation was not to last as she felt the leash once again go taut, stopping her in her tracks. The second skeleton, upon seeing his fleeing prisoners, had stepped on the leash, pulling Valda to a jerking stop by her nipples.

Valda and Qilue cried in frustration as the skeleton gave the leash back to his recently healed friend and picked out some more glyphs as they walked towards the inevitable demiplane dungeon. The first glyph was slapped on with malicious recklessness. As it hit Valda's skin, dancing lights flitted around her leash as the prestidigitation spell unclipped it from her nipples, then attached the leash to her clit. Valda screamed with the new sensation, now painfully aware that her plan could not be repeated as she felt the tug on the most sensitive part of her crotch. The skeleton grabbed another glyph and slapped it onto Valda.

Valda was a bit confused that the most recent glyph didn't seem to do anything, but she wasn't standing where Qilue was, watching Valda's skin darken, her trademark scars revealing themselves and the illusionary long blonde hair retreating back to her distinctive mohican. Qilue hoped nobody was in this demiplane dungeon because Valda just lost her disguise.

Over the next few moments, the world moved in slow motion for Qilue, as the skeleton leading the prisoner procession crossed the threshold of the dungeon and disappeared into the shimmering portal, his friend slapped another glyph on Valda. Qilue watched as the hero was drawn towards her mysterious fate, while her body became desecrated with the illusion of thick globules of cum covering her exposed flesh.

The next glyph was applied just as Valda crossed over the threshold into the portal and disappeared beyond the shimmering air. Qilue felt alone and terrified as she was pulled towards her fate, closing her eyes and screaming as she was pulled through the planar doorway.

Qilue's eyes remained closed as she felt the waft of cold air hit her on the other side of the portal. The ground was somehow even colder than the hewn stone she had just been walking on, and her ears were filled with a low rumbling sound coming from all around, interrupted by painful moans and squeals of her partner, seeming to boom out from her far louder than natural. The skeleton had applied the Thaumeturgy spell, with the glyph of enhancement it was like every tiny noise Valda made was being played through a megaphone.

Qilue opened her eyes and was immediately struck by how bright everything was. She was in a tunnel made of ice, shimming in brilliant blue, lit by the sunlight from the frozen wasteland that surrounded the ice prison they were in. Qilue was able to see through most of the walls, and what scared her was the sight of movement further down the tunnel, it was no longer just them and the skeletons.

1...345678