Zenith's Greatest Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was wondering when my pussy would be on the line." Qilue sung.

"Oh don't worry, there is a locked box with a leash for you, I've even restrained myself from cheating and reading the codeword my merchant wrote on this scroll for you. I wonder where the skeleton's will take you if you crack under my interrogation?" Valda taunted, looming over Qilue.

"You'll find out first hand when I break you, don't forget I'm a therapist, I know all your mental weaknesses."

"Ah, shit. Well if that's how you're going to be I'll let you in on something that was going to be a surprise. You know how I'm so strong we need magic to bring me down. I've decided you have a similar problem, so I bought these." Valda took out another bag full of glyphs. "These are intelligence draining glyphs, if you don't break me in the next couple of days, I will make you a mindless fuck-slave in no time."

"Alright, let's play. Come on Valda Stormaxe, hero of Zenith, strip off your clothes so I can start slapping glyphs on those slutty tits of yours." Qilue ordered.

"Yes warden." Valda replied as she began to peel off her clothes. "Do your worst, it will make it that much more satisfying when it's my turn to play with the degraded slut who used to be Dr. Qilue Mylyl, hero of Zenith."

1...345678