Zenith's Greatest Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a big coin pouch to match that big mouth of yours?" Qilue replied by way of explanation as to why she was hesitant. His table erupted into cheers and a high elf in a strange magical robe put a large pouch on the table just in response to her talking back to their bard.

Qilue awkwardly climbed onto the table and stood up. The view standing on the table transformed the tavern, it was like floating in a separate realm just for those who debased themselves for the cheering mob below. It also gave her a perfect view of all the eyes that turned towards her and she began to sway to the music. She started to gyrate and run her hands over her body, the small tables not allowing for much movement. She slowly rotated around, drinking in the lustful stares of the tavern, squealing as a clink in her tip cup often heralded a stray hand running up her leg. She had barely started when she couldn't take it any more and unclipped the fabric from garter belt, then from her collar so she could watch it flutter to the floor and reveal her breasts to the cheering tavern.

The adventuring party were courteous enough to take her clothes and tuck them under the tip mug for safekeeping as Qilue thrust her breasts out, showing off her stiff excited nipples and drinking in the roar of the crowd, the boisterous bard leading the nearby cheers. The bard made a show of placing a gold piece in Qilue's tip cup, so she smiled and had an idea. She squatted at the side of the table, thrusting her hips over the edge between the Bard and the high elf.

"Each of you take a string of my thong in your mouth." She instructed. She felt clumsy lips kissing at her hips, then in a single movement, she straightened up, so the thong came untied and was left behind in the two customers' mouths as she continued to dance.

'They can see my tits and pussy' she thought to herself, her panic not stopping her dance. They can see everything. They are cheering my slutty tits and wet whore pussy.' Her hands started to linger more and more between her thighs as she ran them over her body. At one point she went prostrated herself on the table and could have sworn a small crowd briefly formed behind her.

She stood up and began to think how she could bring the dance to an end. She knew she might soon get offered sex for money, and as much as the idea intrigued her, she wanted to be alone with this memory. As she twirled on the table, she caught something out of the corner of her eye that froze her blood. A dwarf returning to his table, arm in arm with a post-coital Valda, who was staring directly at Qilue with a grin that was simultaneously surprised, excited, and more smug than any smile that had ever been plastered across a human face.

...

"Shit" Qilue said to herself for the hundred and forty fifth time since she made her excuses and retreated from the tavern as fast as she could. She was now trying her hardest to quickly redress in the back room of the tavern before her client returned, a mission she failed in as Valda burst through the door. "Shit!"

"Woah, Dr. Mylyl. I knew you were getting interested in the things I do but I never thought you would start copying me." Valda announced through her laughter.

"I thought you were going back to the dwarf's house to have sex with him."

"It was a quickie in the alleyway next to the tavern, but don't change the subject, Dr. Mylyl the stripper."

"What you saw tonight was a huge lapse in professional and personal judgement. Salvaging a productive relationship from this is going to be a nigh on impossible task." Qilue ranted as she searched around for her clothes. Valda spotted where she had left them first and managed to lunge over a table and grabbed them. "Valda, give me back my clothes."

"I want you to stay and talk about this." Valda pleaded. Qilue made a lunge for her, but as she did Valda slapped the rune of dispel on herself and Qilue seemed to simply bounce off her.

"So that's what it has come to? You're going to bully me."

"Remember that time you overpowered me to make a point? Well now I'm doing the same." Valda explained.

"That would be a legitimate argument if our relationship was symmetrical. We are not friends, we are not co-workers, I am your therapist and you are my client."

"Maybe that was true before today. But I think we can agree that bridge is burned and you're the one holding the torch."

"Relationships aren't like a bridge, they are like a series of roads with well placed barriers, making sure we intersect in the right places, and keeping one person's disasters from harming the other. You have been systematically removing the reinforcements from those barriers and today my horse and cart careened off the road and through the gaps you made." Qilue explained.

"So where do we go from here?" Valda asked as Qilue collapsed into a chair.

"There are no good ways forward. I can't continue to be your therapist. I hadn't been healthy for you for a long time but tonight was the final rubicon. The correct thing to do would be to refer you to a new therapist, but when the question of why I did that arises, my answer directs your next therapist so it would damage your treatment for me to tell anything truth. So I tell the truth and the guild suspends my license and before you know it tonight's misstep becomes my only source of income."

"So let's just continue what we've been doing." Valda suggested.

"Oh yeah that's working out great." Qilue sarcastically sobbed. "I'm looking forward to my supervision, 'how's the most high profile client that has ever sought therapy?' 'Great, last week she sold her body like a common whore.' 'that sounds like things have gotten much worse since she started seeing you.' 'Well that's because I've given it tacit endorsement every step of the way.'"

"It's not that bad..." Valda tried to interrupt Qilue's unhinged performance.

"No wait, here comes the best bit. 'So how are you planning to dissuade her from this self-destructive behaviour?' 'Well I figured the best thing to do was to cede any sense of professionalism by letting her see me showing off my naked body to a bunch of strangers for fun, thus ensuring that any advice I gave for her to curb these desires could be dismissed as hypocrisy.'"

"Qilue!" Valda boomed, standing up and silencing Qilue with practiced intimidation. "Listen to me carefully. Even now, even with everything going on, the idea of doing wrong by me is completely beyond you. You care about my wellbeing but seem to think that the only way to cater to that is to follow the rules and guidelines. You see your bending of the rules as lapses in your morality, but I see it as the evolution of your belief system. So now that your morals have reached their ultimate test, I will tell you what I plan to do and you can choose how you react. You are a good person Qilue, so I will do what all heroes do, I will protect good people. If you choose to refer me to a new therapist, I will tell them that I once dragged you into my perverted games and you immediately dropped me. I will lie my ass off to make sure all you have to do is nod along to keep your career secure. However, if you want to keep up our association, one that moves beyond the traditional role of a therapist and a patient, I will continue to engage however you see things panning out with these new developments. I want to continue down this road with you, but it's not my choice."

Valda dropped Qilue's clothes at her feet, then walked out of the door to leave Qilue with her thoughts.

...

Valda spent the week awaiting some sort of message or visit from Qilue, everyday was met with the total silence of uninterrupted routine, but Valda knew it couldn't continue forever, there was a scheduled therapy appointment in her diary that she was determined to keep. Valda approached the office, enthusiastic to see which way Qilue had decided, making peace with the possibility of the severing of the relationship as at least it would put her out of the agonising uncertainty of the past week. She knocked on the door and uncertainly shuffled in.

"Ah, Valda. You're right on time, please sit down so we can begin our session." Qilue calmly stated. Valda stood in shock as Qilue's calm demeanor seemed at odds with her total nudity. She was sat in her regular seat, clipboard ready to write notes, everything totally ordinary except for the absence of any clothes. Valda watched the telltale rapid rise and fall of her breasts, betraying the calm demeanor she was affecting and smirked as she sat on the couch.

"So as you can probably deduce from my appearance, I have decided that our relationship should continue and evolve in light of recent revelations." Qilue explained, squirming with the unfamiliar feeling of her bare bottom on the fabric of her chair.

"I can see that. What would you have said if someone else walked through that door?"

"Oh my god, could you imagine?" Qilue replied, dropping her professional demeanor and falling into a fit of giggles. "Some other client is in the area, decides to drop in to rearrange their appointment and sees me like this." Valda laughed heartily, cutting the tension in the room.

"So what happens next?" Valda awkwardly asked.

"Well I'm still going to check in on your mental health, make sure you don't follow this dark path to a destination you don't want to go. But aside from that I figured we could continue with our arrangement, with the proviso that I no longer need to be entirely excluded from your adventures." Qilue explained.

"Alright I'll agree to that, but on one condition." Valda replied, pulling a ring of disguise out of her pocket.

...

Valda waved her hand above her head, signalling that the way was clear as Qilue broke cover and ran down the alleyway. Qilue marvelled at how everything on the road she travelled everyday seemed different when combined with the rush of being naked and exposed. Every cart, doorway and wall that would usually form the backdrop of some humdrum journey was now studied and retained as a vital hiding spot in the case of a sudden need to flee. She had mixed feelings about looking down at her pale naked skin, happy for the disguise but wishing she had her natural darker skin to help fade into the shadows better.

She remembered the confidence of being in Valda's position, walking ahead without a concern, then giving a short wave as the exposed degenerate caught up, the quiet slapping of her bare feet on cobblestones echoing in her ears with every step. She was surprised at how oblivious passersby were, the schema people fell into as they continued about their uneventful moments, she wondered if in the past she'd carried on a meaningless conversation, connecting the dots between various points of standard small talk, while a deviant lurked naked behind a cart hoping to remain undetected.

Every time she was forced to hide and wait, Qilue felt her hands stroking her body, reading each goosebump like a braille story of her humiliation, occasionally just toying with her pussy and feeling her hand become moist.

She squealed at the thought of what came next, Fountainwood high street, the road that was perpetually busy, that Valda didn't even try to cross without being seen. She hid behind the same doorway that she remembered Valda hiding behind and waited as her guide scouted ahead.

As soon as Valda stepped into the street, it seemed like a crowd had formed around her to meet and greet the hero of Zenith. Far from clearing the thoroughfare, Valda was actually attracting more people. Qilue hopped with frustration as Valda began to shake hands and greet passers-by, her mind whirring trying to think of how to respond to the growing potential audience. Then all of a sudden, the door whose alcove she had chosen to hide in opened.

Qilue stared at the well-to-do halfling couple as they left their home. The halfling couple stared at the naked stranger hiding in their doorway. The stalemate of shock was broken by the halfling wife screaming at the top of her lungs, forcing Qilue to instinctively start running into the thoroughfare.

As Qilue felt her body warmed by the unimpeded sun, her gaze was drawn to the crowd gathered around Valda, all heads turned towards the sound of screams, all eyes on the naked woman who had just sprinted out of the dark alleyway.

"Everybody stay where you are, this individual could be cursed, let me deal with it." Valda cried as she shimmied through the crowd towards Qilue, who was desperately running as fast as she could with one arm over her bouncing breasts, one hand over her streaming pussy, and her eyes full of tears. She reached the alleyway on the other side and simply kept running, startling a homeless man and a gnomish merchant as she streaked past them.

Qilue made it to Valda's house and immediately started yanking at the doorknob in vain, shuddering at the thought of being locked out in her current state. Luckily enough Valda was right behind and was able to do the required movements to open the secret locks and let Qilue jump into the house to safety.

"There you go, what do you think?" Valda quipped as Qilue collapsed through the door. She saw the ravenous but frustrated look in Qilue's eyes and knew what she wanted to do now. "Oh I get it, you're still not comfortable masturbating in front of me, that's fine. I'll go do my daily patrol of the castle, you go ahead and swim in that memory for a bit."

By the time Valda returned, Qilue had redressed and returned to her business demeanor, her tousled hair the only indication of the deviancy she had just been engaging in.

"So Valda, tell me about your parents."

...

Despite everything Qilue was eager to keep their time together focused on Valda, partly to justify a residual feeling that she was helping the deviant hero, partly because she was seduced into her actions by the tales of Valda's adventures that she wanted to be a part of. However Valda was still giddy that someone else was starting to show the same perversions as her and wanted Qilue in on the adventures as much as possible. Eventually they would strike a compromise that they would still plan adventures for Valda with Qilue adjusting to tamp down the most risky and damaging angles. The new difference was that if Qilue wanted Valda to do something to make it less risky, she would have to do something risky in return.

"Alright, so here's my new plan." Valda announced as Qilue sat with her notepad. "I want to do something with the castle skeletons again, and now I have a friend on hand to help if something goes wrong I can make it more risky." Valda and Qilue both felt a wave of goosebumps was over their bodies at the prospects ahead.

"So my main plan is to be captured by skeletons, and punished for any resistance while you watch on and cancel the skeletal orders if things get out of hand." Valda explained.

"Were you ever held captive during your adventuring days?" Qilue asked to keep focus on introspection.

"It's kind of your bread and butter when you're still honing your skills. But I always either broke out or was rescued before anything too bad would happen. Do here's my plan, naturally I would start with my strength drained by the glyphs, totally naked, and with my hands tied behind my back. I will then have one skeleton whose job it is to lead me around by a leash, every time he reaches a branch in the path, he randomly decides which direction to take. If he reaches a dead end he goes back, this way I will be dragged around a castle I still haven't fully explored. Plus the best part, I will leave the closet door open so there is always a chance they could drag me back to Fountainwood and have me walking the streets." Qilue was already beginning to get uncomfortable with the possibilities.

"Now I am to be a compliant prisoner or I will be punished, and there happens to be a good way to measure that. Infernazarr told me that I can set up triggers for any time a skeleton takes damage, he assumed it would be useful to send one for help if anyone attacked the castle. So I'm going to use glyphs to weaken the hand of the skeleton holding my leash, if at any point I pull on the leash to hard, one of his fingers will snap, when that happens another skeleton will apply a healing glyph to their hand, then apply a random glyph to me from a bag I prepared."

"I see, of course I will want to see which glyphs you chose. I am also curious as to what decides when the adventure ends." Qilue asked, getting more excited as she thought through all the ways this could go wrong.

"The adventure ends when the strength draining glyphs wear off, about an hour after application, and I am able to affect my own escape." Valda explained. "As for the glyphs, here's the list I will be procuring from my Glyph trader."

Qilue's eyes widened at the list put in front of her, it was an insanely unthinkable set of spells, with the occasional additional instruction scrawled alongside them for guiding the skeleton.

1: Blindness (30 mins).

2: Deafness. (30 mins).

3: Prestidigitation: vibration (5 mins): applied to the clitoris.

4: Shocking grasp: applied to the nipples.

5: Shocking grasp: applied to the clitoris.

6: Frostbite: applied to the nipples.

7: Frostbite: applied to the clitoris.

8: Thorn whip (4 whips): targets the tits.

9: Thorn whip (4 whips): targets the bottom.

10: Cause fear (5 mins).

11: Prestidigitation: move leash clip from collar to nipples.

12: Prestidigitation: move leash clip from nipples to clitoris. If clip not on nipples return glyph to bag and pick another.

13: Command: beg (2 mins).

14: Minor illusion : subject looks like they are dripping in cum (30 mins).

15: Thaumaturgy: triple the volume of all sounds made by target (15 mins).

16: Infestation.

17: Command: piss (2 mins).

18: Command: orgasm (2 mins).

19: Minor illusion: the words "Valda Stormaxe is a whore" appear in large letters above. (15 mins.

20: Glyph of empowerment (1 hour), all new or active glyphs either double in length or increase intensity.

"That's certainly adventurous." Qilue admitted, reading and rereading the list. "Given how big the castle is, do you think it likely that you're going to end up going back through the portal and find yourself on a public street in Zenith?"

"It's possible but unlikely."

"Just to be on the safe side, maybe you should wear your ring of disguise." Qilue suggested, knowing that she would have to give something up to obtain that.

"Alright, I'll put on the ring of disguise on two conditions. Number one, we change the 19th glyph to a glyph that dispels any disguise spells. And two you are not allowed to wear clothes until my adventure is over."

"Those seem reasonable, I agree. Next, you realise the glyph of empowerment will also empower the strength draining glyphs, extending your adventure?"

"I'm counting on it."

"Very well, in which case, to prevent a repeat of the last time you had an adventure with skeletons, I would recommend having the adventure automatically end after a certain period of time." Qilue pitched, eagerly awaiting the price of her concern.

"Well I was thinking you could order the skeletons to disengage when you felt appropriate, However in exchange for that, the skeletons will respond to your first order to disengage by applying a glyph to you, only after the second order will they disengage." Valda posited, Qilue reread the list and felt a knot form in her stomach as she agreed. "Anything else?"

"Some of these glyphs will last long after I've ordered the skeletons to disengage. I'd like a glyph of dispel to apply to you when everything's done." Qilue requested.

"No can do, you're going to be naked and I don't want you to have to hold onto a glyph of dispel the entire time. How about this arrangement, I give a glyph of dispel to a skeleton and adjust what orders they will take from you? I will make it so they will only take orders from you regarding glyphs, so you will be able to order them to apply the dispel glyph to me. However I will make it so they will disregard the order unless you have first ordered them to apply a random glyph to you instead of me. Now that's a complex piece of preparation, the price of that would be that you will have your hands chained behind your back, and a collar with a leash attached to my collar for the adventure." Qilue chewed on this latest demand, it was a lot for her to believe.

1...345678