All Comments on 'Zig Zag Weekend: MFF'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Happy New Year!

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoyed reading this story. A lot of names to keep track of but easily enough. Nice hearing some familiar names. I just love your style of writing. Five stars as always! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The beginning is really confusing with all the names and events and set ups; it became real difficult to follow, especially considering most of it isnt even that relative to the rest if the story but otherwise once the story got on track it was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
The MASTER

Another good one. Keep writing. 5

lilbluechevylilbluechevy4 months ago

I need a roadmap to keep up with the Johnson family bush. Can’t even call it a tree anymore. The branches split all over the place and the roots are growing together.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

Might be a bit of a challenge keeping track of everyone, but the main points are that mostly everyone is related, some are bisexual, and everyone is doing something they ought not to be doin.’ That was a lot of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.